LadyMelissaXXX - Camshows Collection

Chloe Night at Work Hitachi and Dildo - ChloeNight

I hit record on my camera during a cum show. I undress, use my vibrator, my black dildo, squirt and orgasm all in one delicious session. I really enjoyed myself. I hope you like! xo

File name: Chloe Night at Work Hitachi and Dildo
File Size : 1.04 GB
Runtime : 12 min 21 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/de4be0375907d/Chloe_Night_at_Work_Hitachi_and_Dildo.mp4

Chloe Night Fucks Your Boy Pussy - ChloeNight

In this video it's your first time being pegged by me. You're already eager for my pink cock, but I still warm you up with some fingering and cock stroking at the beginning. I let you know how good you're doing the whole time. I call your asshole a pussy a lot throughout the video. Don't worry, I also let you know this is a safe place for you. I ask you to cum for me and count down from three when I want it. I'm very horny and need to be fucked at the end of it.. I hope you enjoy it! xo

File name: Chloe Night Fucks Your Boy Pussy
File Size : 1.13 GB
Runtime : 14 min 31 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/77b33ade733e0/Chloe_Night_Fucks_Your_Boy_Pussy.mp4

Into fantasy Strip Tease Game - ExquisiteGoddess

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you eat your own cum and you will.

File name: Into fantasy Strip Tease Game
File Size : 640 MB
Runtime : 19 min 39 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c87e4669b89bf/Into_fantasy_Strip_Tease_Game.mp4

Chapter 1 My first BBC - FeetFunDoll

The Story I'm sorry I could not PM you to approve this request, but I don't have the Premium service and cannot send messages. This is the first video I will order from you, but hoping to order four or five videos, in which you will transform from innocent te*en to experienced Fetish Queen. You are dressed like a pretty teen*ager ready for bed, something simple like boy shorts and a t-shirt. You open a laptop or sit in front of a computer. You put on headphones and hit play. Your eyes widen in surprise. You are at first shocked, then curious, then turned on. By the end of the five minutes you are incredibly aroused and you stretch and curl your toes as you caress yourself. Finally you climax harder than you ever have before. Please use only your fingers (no toys or devices). If possible, I would like you to watch a custom video that I made throughout the five minutes. If you can do that, please clearly show the laptop or computer screen. If you cannot watch my video, please hide the screen so that I must imagine what you are watching. Thank you! Let me know if you have questions

File name: Chapter 1 My first BBC
File Size : 626 MB
Runtime : 5 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e632194818501/Chapter_1_My_first_BBC.mp4

4K Daenerys Fucks Her Dragon - Felicia Vox

No music in full video, only in preview!Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones! Daenerys always knew it was in her destiny to be ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. She knew that she would have to overcome obstacles to prove that she's a true Khaleesi. And now, she knows she wants to get fucked by Drogon's throbbing dragon cock - after all, no mortal man could ever satisfy her. Watch her insatiable desire overcome her as she sucks Drogon's red ridged cock, strips down and oils up, and rides the dragon she spent years raising to become a ferocious beast. Finally pleased and satisfied after squirting, she takes a huge load of creamy thick dragon cum all over her face. After all, with great power comes great responsibility - and no one wants a dragon romping around with blue balls.| This video production was a HUGE labor of love. If you follow me on twitter, you'll know that I had to shoot this video concept TWICE due to technical difficulties and other complications from the first shoot. I've never worked so hard on a video previously, so I'm extremely proud of the end result. There is only one issue I'd like to add as a forewarning: there was some background noise that I was unaware of during filming and couldn't hide completely, but it doesn't affect the main sound much (video has been slightly discounted for this reason). This was my first video filmed with my new DSLR camera, so this video is also available in 4K. The download from this listing is NOT 4K, but if you would like to see the ultra HD version of this video, purchase this video listing and the 4K upgrade item in my store (see related items tab to the right of the description tab). If you have issues during playback, PLEASE contact me prior to leaving a review so that it can be fixed. Thank you in advance to anyone who purchases this; I'm so grateful to have your support so I can keep doing projects like this!

File name: 4K Daenerys Fucks Her Dragon
File Size : 4.61 GB
Runtime : 21 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ba44c0a61a2aa/4K_Daenerys_Fucks_Her_Dragon.mp4

Edge for Me - Harley LaVey

It's no surprise that you're back again. You've become addicted to my cock control, my instructions and my seduction. No matter how long you try to stay away you will always come back for more. Only I can fulfill your deepest fantasies and desires, and that's exactly what I'm going to do today. I know what you love and crave, and I'm prepared to serve it all up for you in the most intense explosion you've ever had, but you'll have to work for it first.

File name: Edge for Me
File Size : 648 MB
Runtime : 24 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/72070dbd87690/Edge_for_Me.mp4

Seduced by your Secretary - Harley LaVey

I’m your secretary and we are on a work trip. I’m worried that I might lose my job so after checking into the hotel, I come by your room, pretending that I want to discuss some work related issues, but once I’m inside I want to make sure you will not lay me off. We sit next to each other. I look at you and tell you the real reason I wanted to meet with you in private is that I want to tell you how much I need the job, and I can’t afford to lose it. I’m willing to do anything. After you hesitate to respond, I start to strip out of my clothing, leaving only sexy lingerie. I push you back onto the bed, giving you a little taste of my qualifications, assuring you that I’m willing to go above and beyond my duties at work, and showing you exactly why you need my services.

File name: Seduced by your Secretary
File Size : 555 MB
Runtime : 15 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/b76b7bdcccc85/Seduced_by_your_Secretary.mp4