Lana Lovelave (formerly TS Charlotte)

I just discovered she did a scene for New Sensations. I included the video, the photo set and the nicely done screen cap set they had of her. I also included the behind the scenes videos where they interview each of the girls who appeared in the movie this scene is from. Just to be clear, you can either download the entire movie or you can download just the scenes you want. So this is not an edited clip or anything.

NEW SENSATIONS-A WOMANS PLEASURE PHOTO SET

NEW SENSATIONS-A WOMANS PLEASURE-VIDEO CAP SET

KK- LANA LOVELACE

And these are the most recent previews of all of her sets and videos from the site. I added 3 of the videos and will add the rest tomorrow. She has also done a few lesbian sets with Angel Smalls at ATKPetite. I think all 4 sets are already posted here at KK.

Her most recent video, 2016-01-05, is a short video of her peeing in the shower. I'm hoping hardcore will be her next accomplishment!

VolponView

She has also done a few lesbian sets with Angel Smalls at ATKPetite. I think all 4 sets are already posted here at KK.
I can't seem to find these doing a search for both of their names and the site name. Can you kindly point me to where they are.
I'm hoping hardcore will be her next accomplishment!
According to her twitter she has already done several girl/girl shoots/scenes with several different girls. They just haven't been released yet.