LarasPlayground - English Milf Adventures

cooldimko

Dave Is a London Cabbie

Dave Is a London Cabbie

Dave is a London cabbie. I had hailed him in Piccadilly and we were driving the long journey back to Surrey. Fortunately, he agreed a price for this journey beforehand as I would have had to take out a small mortgage to pay if the meter had been whizzing round like they normally do! We got chatting and it turns out that he thought he recognised me but was too shy to say anything. Me being me and never one to miss out on an opportunity, I asked if Dave wanted the chance to fuck me and appear on www.larasplayground.com He was definitely up for it, so we started talking about his fantasies. It turns out that he does a lot of airport runs and has a lot of air stewardesses in the back of his cab. I had just the outfit for that fantasy....

Download : Dave Is a London Cabbie.mp4

File Size : 388.1 MB
Resolution : 920x540
Duration : 00:24:54
File type: wmv

cooldimko

Lara Latex & Sascha - Sexy Secretary Bought Back For Office Misdemeanours

Lara Latex & Sascha - Sexy Secretary Bought Back For Office Misdemeanours

Now as you may have seen on my husband Jimslips website, Sascha was a gorgeously sexy secretary. To be fair if she was our actual secretary we wouldn?t get much work done as we?d be too busy wanting ourselves senseless as we watched her bending over to pick up all the pieces of paper we kept throwing on the floor to see the tops of her stockings and that wonderful bum of hers poke out! But anyway, I digress. I had to get my hands and tongue on Sascha and bought her back after my husband gave her a good rodgering and dress her in something more sophisticated. Of course we are wearing the obligatory seamed stockings, of course we are wearing the shiny black high heels, of course we are wearing..

Download : Lara Latex _ Sascha - Sexy Secretary Bought Back For Office Misdemeanours.part1.rar
Download : Lara Latex _ Sascha - Sexy Secretary Bought Back For Office Misdemeanours.part2.rar
Download : Lara Latex _ Sascha - Sexy Secretary Bought Back For Office Misdemeanours.part3.rar
Download : Lara Latex _ Sascha - Sexy Secretary Bought Back For Office Misdemeanours.part4.rar
Download : Lara Latex _ Sascha - Sexy Secretary Bought Back For Office Misdemeanours.part5.rar

File Size : 2128.44 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:24
File type: mp4

cooldimko

Lara Latex and Alexis - Jim Slip's 3rd Law

Lara Latex and Alexis - Jim Slip's 3rd Law

Last week we all had to endure the nail biting spectacle of and Lara lesbo antics, but as you may have seen, "Jim Slip's 3rd Law on Lesbo Sex" a scientific theorem ( A theorem is a result that can be proven to be true from a set of axioms) that I have developed over many years and may I add has put me in the frame for a Nobel Prize, was proved once again, correct. It postulates thus: "Any number of females in excess of 1, engaged in the act of hot lesbo sex, will at a clearly defined point in time, defined as T minus 10, (where "T" is time and "10" is minutes) will suddenly tire of each other and desperately desire "Cock", at which point any man present will be forcibly dragged into a full scale and full scale orgy! At this point " Jim's 4th Law" comes into play: "The need/ lust for cock will increase logarithmically with every ...

Download : Lara Latex and Alexis - Jim Slip's 3rd Law.part1.rar
Download : Lara Latex and Alexis - Jim Slip's 3rd Law.part2.rar

Size: 570232031 bytes (543.82 MiB), duration: 00:24:22, avg.bitrate: 3120 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)

cooldimko

The Devil Wears Red Kiara

The Devil Wears Red Kiara

Kiara made an excellent slut in thigh high boots, tiny mini skirt and crop top on jimslips website, that I just couldn't resist getting her back so I could get my mucky paws on her. I decided to make her look more refined and demure in a lovely red dress with stockings and heels - though she still has that naughty streak running through her - which leads to us getting filthy together as soon as we can rip each other's clothes off! Sometimes I wonder why I bother getting dressed if I'm only going to get de-robed within 10 minutes but there's nothing more sexy than letting you all catch a glimpse of stocking top and a flash of sheer knickers as a starter before you're allowed to proceed onto t...

Download : The Devil Wears Red Kiara.part1.rar
Download : The Devil Wears Red Kiara.part2.rar
Download : The Devil Wears Red Kiara.part3.rar

Size: 1538189336 bytes (1.43 GiB), duration: 00:25:17, avg.bitrate: 8112 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)​

cooldimko

Lara Latex, Ryan - Kangaroo From Wallamaloo

Lara Latex, Ryan - Kangaroo From Wallamaloo

I find myself talking to people from all over the globe on twitter and Ryan was from one of the far flung corners of the Earth?yes Australia! Land of the beer swilling, partying all day and night, sun worshipping folk. Oh! and they also gave the world, the tv show Neighbours! But I digress. Ryan is a big fan and member of my site and I thought he looked very sexy so we decided to meet over in Budapest to have some fun on camera and make a dream come true for him. But first he had a tale of heart break and sorrow for me and if you can help him on his plight to recover his lost kangaroo then please pass his message on. After the formalities we got down to the part i?d been waiting for and whi...

Download : Lara Latex, Ryan - Kangaroo From Wallamaloo.part1.rar
Download : Lara Latex, Ryan - Kangaroo From Wallamaloo.part2.rar

Size: 658930700 bytes (628.41 MiB), duration: 00:28:02, avg.bitrate: 3134 kb/s
Video: h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 25.00 fps(r) (eng)​