Latex / Rubber XXX Fetish Videos

Pay attention slave Part 2 - Ava Black

- slave training No matter how hard it gets for him the slave must stay focused. His Mistresses demand it! Having oiled Mistress Ava's dress he must swiftly move on to Miss Tiffany Naylor's latex catsuit. It is a body hugging number that slides slinkily up her gently tapering hips. slave notices this and it is all he can do not to have a physical reaction to her beauty in front of him. But whatever he does he must not let his Mistresses see this as to allow himself to sink to the depravities of other slaves would surely earn him a caning! So he must work on, sliding his hands firmly over the catsuit to massage all the oil into the crevices as he has done before. Listening to his Mistresses' commands as they examine and scrutinise his efforts. Will he please them this second time around? Or will he earn a punishment from all three Demanding Dommes

File name: Latex 1306 Pay attention slave Part 2
File Size : 875 MB
Runtime : 10 min 7 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/807125a7609df/Latex_1306_Pay_attention_slave_Part_2.mp4

Pay attention slave Part3 - Ava Black

- slave training His senses are heightened. His arms are aching from the constant circular motions he must make. But slave must still oil up Lady Bellatrix's latex catsuit and corset. There are so many opportunities to get this wrong as he has discovered during his earlier attempt to oil up Miss Tiffany Naylor's catsuit. So he must stay focused and work slowly or he might miss a spot and earn a punishment

File name: Latex 1305 Pay attention slave Part3
File Size : 873 MB
Runtime : 10 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/ba186dd2d0d3c/Latex_1305_Pay_attention_slave_Part3.mp4

Blinded by Desire - Young Goddess Kim

"When you buy this clip you are to follow the following rules: Strip naked, lock up your dick in a chastity device, kneel before Me and put on a blindfold. Only remove the blindfold when I order you to! I have a surprise, slave... Are you going to be a good boy and do as I say? Mm I know you will, you'd do anything to please Me. you are already getting hard looking at the preview don't tease yourself, that's My job...better go lock it up now and get into position at the end of My bed." Blinded by desire you become the latex Goddess' lucky victim!

File name: Latex 1307 Blinded by Desire
File Size : 648 MB
Runtime : 12 min 11 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/6c1d2afb08795/Latex_1307_Blinded_by_Desire.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Favorite Homewrecker - Bratty Lindsay

I don't know how you can even stand laying next to your wife every night, thinking about me the entire time. We both know I'm way better than her. Every time you even look at her, you can only think about me. I take over every single inch of your thoughts, and it's not something you can fight anymore. You need to stroke your hard cock to me, you need to give in to me, you need me in your life. Only in your wildest dreams would you ever end up with someone even close to me, but I can still make you cum while your wife silently reads her book in the room next door. I'll make you cum harder than she EVER could. I'm going to count you down to cum, and I want to make it last as long as possible. I love watching you stroke your hard cock to me. If you cum early, you owe me. If you don't, you don't owe anything. Although you should still pay me for getting you off when your wife never could. Be prepared to hold up your end of the bargain.

File name: Latex 1308 Your Favorite Homewrecker
File Size : 1.67 GB
Runtime : 11 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/f5c5a8abf55c1/Latex_1308_Your_Favorite_Homewrecker.mp4

FetClip151 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- Today you see Fetish Diva Nadja in a sexy elegant secretary outfit while strolling through downtown Munich. She is wearing a black black pencil leather skirt, a black leather waist belt, a skin-tight white blouse and black leather gloves. She also wears black leather pumps with 14cm high heels. Private fetisgclip No.151: Today you want to see Fetish Diva nadja dressed in a sexy elegant leather secretary outfit. She wears black leather pencil skirt, black leather belt a skinthight withe blouse, black leathergloves and black leather sling pumps with 5.5inch hight stiletto heels.

- Heute seht ihr Fetish Diva Nadja in einem sexy eleganten Sekretärinen Outfit beim bummeln durch die Münchner Innenstadt. Sie trägt einen knallengen schwarzen Bleistiftlederrock einen schwarzen Ledertailliengürtel eine hautenge weiße Bluse und knallenge schwarze Leder Handschuhe. Dazu trägt sie schwarze Lederslingpumps mit 14cm hohen Absätzen. Private fetisgclip No.151: Today you will see Fetish Diva nadja walking through the center of munich dressed in in an sexy elegant leather secretary outfit. She wears an black leather pencil skirt, black leather belt a skinthight withe blouse, black leathergloves and black leather sling pumps with 5,5inch hight stiletto heels.

File name: Latex 1309 FetClip151
File Size : 292 MB
Runtime : 6 min 43 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5ef0d7000e631/Latex_1309_FetClip151.mp4

The Inspection In The Operating Room - Mistress Courtney

Mistress Courtney straps down her patient for an inspection. Mistress abuses her slaves cock using a variety of tools including her hands and a pin wheel to test her slaves reactions. This patient is completely at the mercy of his Domina.

File name: Latex 1310 The Inspection In The Operating Room
File Size : 195 MB
Runtime : 6 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/419396e87b729/Latex_1310_The_Inspection_In_The_Operating_Room.mp4

FetClip152 - Fetish Diva Nadja

- Today you see Fetish-Diva-Nadja in a waist-high black pencil leather skirt of a black silk blouse and black leather bustier. She wears patent leather Plateau Peetoes with gold-colored 16cm high Stiletto heels. Fetish Diva Nadja wearing a high waisted black leather pencil skirt a semitransparent black silke blouse and leatherbustier. So she wears red patented leather platform peep toes with 6inch high golden colored stiletto heels.

- Heute seht ihr Fetish-Diva-Nadja in einem taillienhohen schwarzen Bleistiftlederrock einer schwarzen Seidenbluse und schwarzen Lederbustier. Dazu trägt Sie Lacklederne Plateau Peetoes mit goldfarbenen 16cm hohen Stilettoabsätzen. Private Fetishclip No.152: Today you will see Fetish Diva Nadja wearing an high waisted black leather pencil skirt a semitransparent black silke blouse and leatherbustier. Also she wears red patentent leather plateau peeptoes with 6inch high golden colored Stiletto heels.

File name: Latex 1311 FetClip152
File Size : 381 MB
Runtime : 8 min 46 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f456f2255b00d/Latex_1311_FetClip152.mp4

Pussy & Latex - Stellavendetta

Your cock must be twitching already, by just taking a quick look at me in my hot latex dress wearing absolutely nothing underneath. Losers don't get to feel pussy. All you get is a glance at it. You sit there, jerk your cock and WATCH. I know you just want a beautiful dominant Goddess to take everything from you. I always know exactly what you want. You crave a perfect, smooth, silky PUSSY. Well, this is your chance to follow my instructions and cum to my divine labia. USE HEADPHONES. Contains nudity

File name: Latex 1313 Pussy & Latex
File Size : 597 MB
Runtime : 10 min 9 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4defa8032341b/Latex_1313_Pussy___Latex.mp4

CHASTITY TRAINING BEGINS - Astro Domina

This is the beginning of your training. The beginning of your new life. Don’t worry, I’ll be there every step of the way. As the mastermind behind your transformation. Are you ready? You have doubts, I can tell. Resistance is futile. This will be your new future. Your new reality. For example, let’s take your manhood. You have been used to playing with it, touching it, jerking it off, being the boss of your cock. That is changing from now on. I am the boss now!
We are going to put your cock in a chastity cage. Let’s just lock it up. You walking around naked wearing just a chastity cage will be less of an eye sore than the way you look right now. Who wants a boring normal life anyway? Wouldn’t you rather have a life with purpose? To give me what I want!!

File name: Latex 1314 CHASTITY TRAINING BEGINS
File Size : 725 MB
Runtime : 10 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c2c58c8a458f4/Latex_1314_CHASTITY_TRAINING_BEGINS.mp4

EXTREME NOTGEI XXL load for my leather ass / EXTREME NOTGEIL-XXL Ladung für meinen Lederarsch - MysexyMel

- That was really mega, what he has me for a charge on my complete leather outfit gerotzt. That was definitely a mega sperm bomb that completely zukleistert me. But no wonder, I could not leave it again, gave him a Wichsverbot and then got him after 2 weeks with my tight leather cunt brought his sperm out of the bag:My invitation to lift his Wichsverbot and me in leather too Fucking was just too tempting, and I could not do otherwise after I once again extremely longed to experience a hot hot hard fuck in leather.Na, you stand there so extreme on it?

- Das war echt mega, was er mir gegen Aufpreis auf mein komplettes Lederoutfit gerotzt hat. Das war definitiv eine Megaspermabombe, die mich komplett zukleistert. Aber kein Wunder, ich konnte es nicht wieder lassen, gab ihm einen Wichsverbot und holte ihn dann nach 2 Wochen mit meiner engen Ledermuschi aus dem Sack:Meine Einladung seinen Wichsverbot zu heben und mich in Leder zu Ficken war einfach zu verlockend, und ich konnte es nicht anders, nachdem ich mich mal wieder extrem danach gesehnt hatte, einen geilen harten Fick in Leder zu erleben. Na, stehst du da so extrem drauf?

File name: Latex 1315 EXTREME NOTGEI XXL load for my leather ass
File Size : 45.1 MB
Runtime : 4 min 30 s
Resolution : 854x480

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/aff4f956d1e24/Latex_1315_EXTREME_NOTGEI_XXL_load_for_my_leather_ass.mp4

Fuck the latexBitch Double cumshot / Fick die Latex-Bitch! Doppelt abspritzen - Mira-Grey

- Oh yes an absolute sperm Inferno I unleashed! So much cum! But no wonder at my new outfit. You have to see easily. Black HighHeels, then my new Latex leggings plus my latex top. Simply Divine. Your Black Beauty in Black! My ample Arsch looks sooo cool off in the Leggings and it shines so much - bets because you get immediate Latte? My guest this evening it really could not stand. Its stiff tail could be sucked not wait. He looked all the time on my shiny ass. Long he has not held and then came the first charge.Sperma ... hm delicious! I then had to open the zipper of leggings and show my pussy - oh man was the cock still hard and my pussy sooo wet! Yes Go Fuck me through, I'm your whore latex that makes me so, your lust! I want to be fucked and sprayed! Oh please spray me a huge load on my latex ass! Come on now, what are you waiting?

- Oh ja ein absolutes Sperma-Inferno das ich entfesselt habe! So viel Sperma! Aber kein Wunder bei meinem neuen Outfit. Sie müssen leicht sehen. Schwarze HighHeels, dann meine neuen Latex Leggings plus mein Latex Top. Einfach göttlich. Deine schwarze Schönheit in Schwarz! Mein üppiger Arsch sieht in den Leggings sooo cool aus und er strahlt so sehr - Wetten, dass Sie sofort Latte bekommen? Mein Gast heute Abend konnte es wirklich nicht aushalten. Sein steifer Schwanz konnte nicht gesaugt werden. Er schaute die ganze Zeit auf meinen glänzenden Arsch. Lange hat er nicht gehalten und dann kam die erste Ladung Sperma ... hm lecker! Ich musste dann den reißverschluss der leggings öffnen und meine muschi zeigen - oh mann war der schwanz noch hart und meine muschi sooo feucht! Ja los Fick mich durch, ich bin dein Hurenlatex, der mich so macht, deine Geilheit! Ich will gefickt und gespritzt werden! Oh bitte spritz mir eine riesen Ladung auf meinen Latexarsch! Komm schon, worauf wartest du noch?

File name: Latex 1316 Fuck the latexBitch Double cumshot
File Size : 89.6 MB
Runtime : 7 min 21 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5505bf72349ab/Latex_1316_Fuck_the_latexBitch_Double_cumshot.mp4

YGK slave Training Breaking you - Young Goddess Kim

This is the clip you will watch over and over. you think you want to be My slave? Let go. Let go of what you think and what you want. I am going to use My powers to break you in, slave. you must be conditioned before you are ready to be molded by Me. before any further guidance and training begins. you must be broken. Have some lube ready. I will break your will for self pleasure, I will take you to the edge, I will hold your hard cock in My firm grip and deny you any movement. I will trace your erection so lightly sending pains of frustration through your body. My words will take over your mind. your body becomes Mine. you will genuinely be begging to grovel before Me, begging to pleasure Me, begging to know and fulfill My desires, begging to be used by Me and being nothing more than an object to Me. you will be ready.

File name: Latex 1319 YGK slave Training Breaking you
File Size : 833 MB
Runtime : 15 min 57 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ea12771e06c6b/Latex_1319_YGK_slave_Training_Breaking_you.mp4

Plugged Bagged And Sounded Part 2 - Ava Black

His cock is now taking a deep probing as the Mistresses test out his limits. Nicely plugged up with a dildo, they slide globs of lube on the sounds and slide them down his shaft, taking it in turns to fuck his hole. They use different sizes, marvelling at how much that hungry hole of his can handle

File name: Latex 1320 Plugged Bagged And Sounded Part 2
File Size : 874 MB
Runtime : 10 min 11 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/18dcb5211a16b/Latex_1320_Plugged_Bagged_And_Sounded_Part_2.mp4

Kittie & Payton vs Brandy - KinkDevice

I decided to sit this one out and let the girls have the fun! Kittie and her friend Payton take turns tagteaming Brandy! Kittie starts off by pegging her with Payton mixing it up with pegging her and stretching her pussy!

File name: Latex 1321 Kittie & Payton vs Brandy
File Size : 2.19 GB
Runtime : 24 min 17 s
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0ffba8dcd4661/Latex_1321_Kittie___Payton_vs._Brandy.mp4

20 x sperm for a plump AlexandraWett / 20 x Sperma fr ein prall AlexandraWett

- The hottest jerk off party in BWR! 20 cum-filled jerk-cocks are just waiting to jerk off on my hard leather ass. I'm sitting doggy in front of all the guys, all of whom have already waxed their cocks stiff and can not wait to unload a decent load of cum on my ass. One after the other jerks me full. The Vollgewichster the pants, the faster and hornier squirt the cocks. Apparently it makes the guys horny when they have a Vollgewichste leather ass in front of him. For this meeting, I have only invited full-filled sperm fashion. At the end I was fully eingesaut and the sperm of over 20 thick Fickschwänzen ran me on the Hautengen leather air down

- Die geilste Abwichsparty in BWR! 20 mit Sperma vollgefüllte Wichs-Schwänze warten nur darauf auf meinen prallen Lederarsch zu wichsen. Ich hocke doggy vor den ganzen Typen, die alle schon ihre Schwänze steif gewichst haben und es kaum abwarten können eine anständige Ladung Sperma auf meinen Arsch abzuladen. Eine nach dem anderen wichst mich voll. Je vollgewichster die Hose ist, desto schneller und geiler spritzen die Schwänze. Anscheinend macht es die Typen geil wenn sie ein vollgewichsten Lederarsch vor sich haben. Für dieses Treffen habe ich nur vollgefüllte Spermahoden eingeladen. Am ende war ich voll eingesaut und das Sperma von über 20 dicken Fickschwänzen lief mir an der Hautengen Lederkluft runter

File name: Latex 1322 20 x sperm for a plump Alexandra Wett
File Size : 24.3 MB
Runtime : 3 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/45d8ac4e6d871/Latex_1322_20_x_sperm_for_a_plump_Alexandra_Wett.mp4

Latex Loser for Lindsay - Bratty Lindsay

You alone crumble at the sight of me wearing latex. You love the sexy, wet look it radiates off my perfect petite body. Every inch of me drives you crazy, so there's no doubt you'll lose your mind even more just worshipping me in something so simple, yet so sexy. It turns you on just watching me look effortlessly hot in this simple latex dress. It'll make you want to buy me even more latex. You love making me happy, don't you? You're gonna be my good little boy and buy me all the latex outfits you can find. You know it'd make me happy, and you know that putting your money towards this simple thing will cause you to spiral out of control. It'll become your newest addiction.

File name: Latex 1323 Latex Loser for Lindsay
File Size : 931 MB
Runtime : 12 min 36 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5b70af86f96ec/Latex_1323_Latex_Loser_for_Lindsay.mp4