Lauren Phillips - Pic and Vid

Title: Sexy Schoolgirl - 75 Pic

Description: School's out and I'm hoping you can stay behind with me for some after school detention. I promise I'll make it worth your while. You can watch as I strip out of my sexy school girl uniform while you watch. I've been a naughty school girl and I might need to be spanked. What do you think? Check out the hot solo gallery exclusive for members now!

Resolution:1333x2000

Download:

Download file - 47.2 MB

Title: All Oiled Up For You!

Description: You want to play with me? How about I let you watch while I oil my body all up for you? I'm feeling really turned on knowing that you are watching. I want you take out your cock and stroke it while I play with my pussy. My big oiled up tits are ready to trake your load. Check out this hot exclusive solo vid for members only!

Format: MP4

Duration: 16 Min

Size: 709 Mb

Resolution:1920x1080

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: Sexy Tits and Pussy For You!

Description: I'm in bed all alone and I need to make my pussy cum so I decided to get on cam and have some fun! I'm going to play with my big juciy tits and touch my wet pussy until I cum. Want to cum with me? Check out the hot solo vid only for members right now!

Duration: 6 Min

Size: 291 Mb

Download:

Title: Teasing on the Bed

Description: I'm right where you want me, on the bed wearing only my skimpy little panties on and I'm waiting for you! Want to come join me while I open my legs and play with my pussy while you watch? I'm going to have some fun teasing you and I get turned on knowing you are watching. What would you do to me if you had me all to yourself in bed? Check out the hot solo video exclusive for members now!

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 654 Mb

Download:

Title: How to Fuck Me!

Description: I'm in my bed all alone and I'm having some dirty thoughts. My pussy is wet and I could use a good fucking. Come on over and let me show you just how I want you to fuck me! Hope you like me talking dirty to you while I make myself cum. Check out the hot solo vid excusive for my members now!

Duration: 8 Min

Size: 577 Mb

Download:

Title: Lauren's Taboo Camshow

Description: I love camming with my members and roleplaying their fantasies. I'm on cam and I'm letting you tune in as I live out a taboo fantasy. Want to join in? Pretend it's you I'm talking too and stroke your cock as I talk dirty and play with my pussy! Check out the hot solo action exclusive for members now!

Duration: 29 Min

Size: 1320 Mb

Download: