Girls with Girls Lesbian have Fun - (Girl fucks Girl)

Jemasar

Violet Clarke aka Violet, Rihanna Black - World Run Day

Filesize: 2.16 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:30:31
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~9 950 Kbps avg, 0.192 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: teen, black, licking, young, masturbation, orgasm, lesbian, kissing
Year: 2023

World Run Day encourages people of all fitness levels to engage in physical activity, promoting a healthier lifestyle. Violet Clarke and Rihanna Black go for a quick run in the park but things start to get really hot so they take off their clothes to cool down. Needless to say, our lesbians end up doing cardio on each other's moist pussies.

https://filefox.cc/cxhkoh6xuw07/Violet_Clarke_aka_Violet_Rihanna_Black_-_World_Run_Day.mp4

Jemasar

Madison Wilde, Molly Little - Cheerleader Molly Is Madison WildeS Dirty Little Secret

Filesize: 1.32 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:31:03
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 968 Kbps avg, 0.270 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps

Tags: vibrator, dildo, teen, orgasm, young, masturbation, kissing, girl girl, licking, lesbian, toys

Rival teen cheerleaders Madison Wilde and Molly Little first caught each others eye at a school game and quickly went from friends to lovers. Madison could not resist thinking of how sweet Molly's pussy is everyday at school and always rushed over to enjoy her dirty little slutty secret, savoring her every drop of pussy nectar! No one ever suspected when they were home alone that they would dive deep in each others hot pink holes with tongue, fingers and toys always bringing each other to orgasm for a girl girl win!

https://filefox.cc/tq44v49gsmoq/Madison_Wilde_Molly__-_Cheerleader_Molly_Is_Madison_WildeS_Dirty__Secret.mp4

Jemasar

Jalace, Stefany(aka Stefanie Moon) - Glass Loving Girls

Filesize: 2.11 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:21:27
Video: AVC, 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~14.0 Mbps avg, 0.067 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: fingering, anal, natural tits, dildo, russian, brunette, lesbian, brunet
Year: 2020
Cast: Jalace, Stefany

Today on Simply Anal we have the pleasure of joining two Russian cuties, Jalace and Stefany who are already naked and ready for some fun. Jalace bends over and slim babe Stefany holds onto her ass cheeks while rimming her perfect ass. She slips a finger into her pussy and then moves positions so that she can properly lick her pussy and ass and treat Jalace to some ass fingering! Using a glass beaded dildo, Stefany toys Jalace's pussy as she lays on her back and masturbates at the same time. She soon moves to her ass and after some ass toying, Jalace bends back over into the gystyle position and enjoys an anal orgasm. These anal babes kiss and next it's Stefany's turn for some pleasure. Jalace licks her pussy and toys it with a different glass dildo, but what she really wants is Stefany's tight ass so slides it in while fingering her pussy at the same time! Raven haired Jalace continues to switch between Stefany's pussy and ass then decides to repay the favour and let her orgasm too in this lesbian anal sex scene!

https://filefox.cc/wslnab6cpyem/Jalace_Stefanyaka_Stefanie_Moon_-_Glass_Loving_Girls.mp4

Jemasar

Scarlit Scandal, Chanel Camryn - Serviced In Her Room

Filesize: 1.11 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:29:04
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 353 Kbps avg, 0.108 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~111 Kbps

Tags: lesbian, masturbation, rimming, licking, big tits, kissing, orgasm, ebony, bed, vibrator, tits, young

Scarlet Scandal has been waiting all day to get her new husband alone in their hotel room for some hot honeymoon sex, but he just wants to go to bed! Scarlet tosses and turns, finally pulling out her vibrator for some relief. Between the toy and her headphones, she doesn't hear maid Chanel Camryn come in with room service... or notice Chanel watching her until she catches the maid rubbing her pussy. Chanel sucks Scarlit's big tits and brings her into an empty room where the horny women lick each other's pussies. Scarlit tongues Chanel's asshole while the maid rides her hand, then sits on Chanel's face. Not even getting caught by her new husband stops Scarlet's lesbian honeymoon fun.

https://filefox.cc/9rimznwxhz0m/Scarlit_Scandal_Chanel_Camryn_-_Serviced_In_Her_Room.mp4

Jemasar

Tommy King Summer Vixen - Lesbian Anal Nursing

Filesize: 1.38 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:41:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, ~4 508 Kbps avg, 0.073 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: latex, dildo, anal, toys, strap on, fisting, ass to mouth, uniform, natural tits, kissing, lesbian
Cast: Tommy King & Summer Vixen

Summer Vixen and Tommy King look stunning in slutty latex nurse uniforms. Bodacious Tommy shows off her phat ass, and she strips Summer. Tommy plays with Summer's pussy and asshole through a hot intro. Head Nurse Tommy rims Summer, tonguing her sphincter and controlling the action. The babes take turns worshiping each other's body. Tommy fucks Summer's butthole with a strap-on dildo. The dominant babe injects slimy lube into Summer's back door. Summer slurps the huge phallus ass-to-mouth, and then the ladies switch roles, giving Tommy a taste of her own delicious medicine. Tommy plunges her chunky buns into Summer. Summer stretches Tommy's tush with a speculum and then pours milk into her colon! Tommy farts, milk back out to douse Summer's face, which Tommy licks clean! The wild lesbian soiree features passionate kissing, immense rectal gaping and a milky, sphincter-spurting climax!

https://filefox.cc/biax3inp53ay/Tommy_King_Summer_Vixen_-_Lesbian_Anal_Nursing.mp4

Jemasar

Katy Rose, Lilly Bella - Girlfriends Fight Over A Boyfriend

Filesize: 422 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:19:15
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~2 739 Kbps avg, 0.119 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: bed, czech, masturbation, fingering, sex, kissing, lesbian, orgasm, young, licking, panties

When Lilly Bella accuses her roommate Katy Rose of fucking her boyfriend, things get heated between the two ladies, and a scuffle breaks out! After wrestling each other on the bed, the Czech beauties end up making out, and redheaded Katy slides her fingers under Lilly's panties and plays with her pussy. Next, dark-haired Lilly eats out Katy's trimmed snatch and treats her to a passionate fingering, and then Katy gets a taste of her own sweet juices! Wanting to orgasm, sexy nymph Lilly sits on Katy's face for a tongue fucking as Katy plays with her roommate's perky titties, and then the gorgeous lesbians scissor together until they both reach an exhilarating climax!

https://filefox.cc/7pc6tyzxvjzv/Katy_Rose_Lilly_Bella_-_Girlfriends_Fight_Over_A_Boyfriend.mp4

Jemasar

Jessa J, Sam B Taylah Rose - Good Company

Filesize: 1.41 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:24:46
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.154 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~130 Kbps

Tags: hairy, fingering, lesbian, threesome, licking, big tits, facesitting, kissing
Cast: Jessa J, Sam B & Taylah Rose

The sun is out and Sam B, Jessa J and Taylah Rose are taking it all in. They need some lotion on their sun kissed bodies! The girls help each other put the lotion on and things get pretty handsy. Looks like they need to go inside to get some privacy.

https://filefox.cc/qgkx7dsa63in/Jessa_J_Sam_B_Taylah_Rose_-_Good_Company.mp4

Jemasar

Caryn Beaumont, Erin James - GG Gym Sextape

Filesize: 1.03 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:23:56
Video: AVC, 1080x1920 (0.563), 23.976 fps, ~6 000 Kbps avg, 0.121 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~160 Kbps

Tags: rimming, strap on, tease, amateur, toys, tits, sex, lesbian, dildo, brunette, strapon
Cast: Caryn Beaumont, Erin James

GG GYM SEXTAPE a fit brunette and blonde... @erinmiajames recipe for some hot sex Erin and I started training together but my hands can't stop touching her tight body... especially her juicy booty after she put that booty in my face I tell her to come m33t me in the bathroom.. I start caressing her body touching tasting her soft lips and juicy tits we tease each other until I can't take it anyone! Stripping her bare pussy and ass out on all fours devouring her fk keeping quiet I want to have my way! Bringing her back to my apartment to fuck her pussy until she explodes this was Erin's first time taking a strap on such a good girl taking it gy

https://filefox.cc/a5u50vti51u0/Caryn_Beaumont_Erin_James_-_GG_Gym_Sextape.mp4

Jemasar

Jemasar

Lacey London, Scarlett Sage - Sgt. Ryans Home for Wayward Girls pt. 1

Filesize: 1.23 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:29:56
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 752 Kbps avg, 0.116 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~116 Kbps

Tags: interracial, cunnilingus, facesitting, masturbation, lesbian, kissing, bedroom, panties, straight, big tits, orgasm, tits
Cast: Lacey London, Scarlett Sage

No surprise: it's Jessica Ryan portraying Sgt. Ryan, a stern taskmaster holding her young women to the highest standards, even though they may have strayed from the straight and narrow before coming to her home.When Lacey (London) complains a bit, it's time for the good Sergeant to lecture her. "I was a confused girl, once upon a time, and I wish that I had an older, wiser person to guide me through things", Sgt. Ryan declares. Lacey continues to talk back, and Scarlett (Sage) apologizes for her. With a broad smile, Ryan reacts: "You have never had discipline in your entire life. I can tell just by looking at you". Lacey rolls her eyes contemptuously. Ryan grabs Lacey's face, squeezing her cheeks and scolds: "You are such a pretty little girl. It is such a shame that you are such a brat", and releases her grip. "Now I want the two of you to go to your rooms and be quiet for the rest of the afternoon. At ease", Ryan orders. Back in the bedroom, Lacey tells Scarlett how they've got to leave this place, but Scarlett doesn't agree. "If you leave you'll probably be worse off than being here with Miss Jessica". They hug in solidarity, and Lacey declares: "Scarlett, I'm not mad at you.. You can always come with me". "I love you. Will you kiss me? I've never kissed anyone", Scarlett pleads. They kiss on the lips, and after a pause, kiss again. Lacey begins removing Scarlett's clothes, and removes her own blouse, revealing huge breasts that Scarlett can't avoid staring at. Scarlett gushes: "I've never kissed anyone!". Lacey removes Scarlett's bra and starts sucking her nipples, and then kissing her gently all over her neck. Scarlett reciprocates with some serious breast worship, covering Lacey's tits with kisses and licks. Then it's time for both girls to remove their jeans. Lacey moves down Scarlett's body with gentle kisses, carefully removing her panties. Scarlett begins breathing heavily as Lacey begins licking her pussy with evident experience. Soon her long tongue brings Scarlett to orgasm. A quick learner, Scarlett goes to work with her tongue on Lacey's slit. Watch the sexy scene unfold...

https://filefox.cc/re2sau9udk2m/Lacey_London_Scarlett_Sage_-_Sgt__Ryans_Home_for_Wayward_Girls_pt__1.mp4

Jemasar

Adria Rae Jewelz Blu - Her Loss Is My Gain

Filesize: 1.64 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:40:30
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~5 591 Kbps avg, 0.112 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~192 Kbps

Tags: orgasm, masturbation, licking, strap-on, lesbian, couch, strap on, dildo, rimming, kissing

Adria Rae enters her living room and comes across a startling sight. Lying on the couch is her roommate's girlfriend, Jewelz Blu, wearing nothing but a strap-on. Adria remembers letting Jewelz in the night prior since Jewelz wanted to surprise Adria's roommate with a sexy little gift. But, just like so many times before, it seems like Adria's girlfriend has neglected the poor Jewelz.

https://filefox.cc/bb4wg0afz70u/Adria_Rae_Jewelz_Blu_-_Her_Loss_Is_My_Gain.mp4

Jemasar

Alexia Anders, Maya Woulfe - Lesbian Anal 6 - Scene 2 - Booty Loving Lesbians

Filesize: 532 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:31:11
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 253 Kbps avg, 0.102 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~125 Kbps

Tags: anal play, orgasm, young, lesbian, kissing, dildo, licking, masturbation, anal

Stunning lesbians, Alexia Anders and Maya Woulfe, are about to engage in dripping wet action! Leveling up for full on girly anal play! Deep booty poundings are explosive this is the hottest lesbian action you cannot miss!

https://filefox.cc/7b8a0h6qrmys/Alexia_Anders_Maya_Woulfe_-_Lesbian_Anal_6_-_Scene_2_-_Booty_Loving_Lesbians.mp4

Jemasar

Haley Reed, Lumi Ray - Lesbian Anal 6 - Scene 4 - Lesbian Ass

Filesize: 620 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:29:08
Video: AVC, 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~2 834 Kbps avg, 0.128 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~132 Kbps

Tags: young, rimming, masturbation, orgasm, kissing, dildo, anal, lesbian, licking

Naughty lesbian babes, Lumi Ray and Haley Reed, are ready to get extra freaky! Craving anal this is deep girly action! Anal orgasms are about to be explosive!

https://filefox.cc/u9vacc6j974d/Haley_Reed_Lumi_Ray_-_Lesbian_Anal_6_-_Scene_4_-_Lesbian_Ass.mp4

Jemasar

Xxlayna Marie, Chanel Camryn - Ravenous Hottie Xxlayna Devours Tasty Treat Chanel

Filesize: 293 MB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:34:55
Video: AVC, 960x540 (16:9), 23.976 fps, ~1 037 Kbps avg, 0.083 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 2, 2 ch, ~128 Kbps

Tags: brunet, anal, lesbian, licking, natural tits, brunette, anal lick
Cast: Xxlayna Marie, Chanel Camryn

A sweet picnic date turns into a decadent spread when Chanel and Xxlayna build their own sundae bar with each others' bodies.

https://filefox.cc/csaqgy2hv102/Xxlayna_Marie_Chanel_Camryn_-_Ravenous_Hottie_Xxlayna_Devours_Tasty_Treat_Chanel.mp4