Femdom Lezdom - Extreme Pleasure for Girls | Intense Lesbian Encounters

xre4l30

Models: QS, Jessica

Categories: BDSM, cunt stuffing, foot fucking, stockings, bodypainting, pantyhose, fishnet stockings, pee, pussy torment, pussy stretching, messy, orgasm, lezdom,

Rainbow Pantyhose - Jessica - QS, Jessica (1080p)

Jessica's sexy body was a perfect canvas for my foot painting artwork. I transformed her into my personal rainbow. A fuckable rainbow. Foot fuckable to be precise. So did I foot fucked her in my stockings, barefoot, stuffed her with pantyhoses and paint until she peed and cum.

Release date: 07.03.2020
Duration: 00:23:52
Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
Format: mp4
File Size 1.41 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / Rainbow Pantyhose, - Jessica - QS, Jessica (07.03.2020).mp4

xre4l30

Models: QS, Jessica

Categories: BDSM, cunt stuffing, foot fucking, stockings, bodypainting, pantyhose, fishnet stockings, pee, pussy torment, pussy stretching, messy, orgasm, lezdom,

Rainbow Pantyhose - Jessica - QS, Jessica (2160p)

Jessica's sexy body was a perfect canvas for my foot painting artwork. I transformed her into my personal rainbow. A fuckable rainbow. Foot fuckable to be precise. So did I foot fucked her in my stockings, barefoot, stuffed her with pantyhoses and paint until she peed and cum.

Release date: 07.03.2020
Duration: 00:23:52
Resolution: 3840p x 2160p
File Size 2.41 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / 4k-Rainbow Pantyhose, - Jessica - QS, Jessica (07.03.2020).mp4

xre4l30

Models: Abby

Categories: BDSM, rubber band, stripes, welts, bruises, strap on, lezdom,

Harp - Abby

I have finally found some really broad, nice colored rubber bands online and naturally I wanted to try them asasp. The obvious choice was Abby for the job since she loves any marks on her body as long as it comes from some BDSM activity.

Release date: 25.01.2020
Duration: 00:20:52
Resolution: 1920p x 1080p
File Size 1.02 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / Harp - Abby - Abby, QS (25.01.2020).mp4

xre4l30

Models: Abby

Categories: BDSM, rubber band, stripes, welts, bruises, strap on, lezdom,

Harp - Abby

I have finally found some really broad, nice colored rubber bands online and naturally I wanted to try them asasp. The obvious choice was Abby for the job since she loves any marks on her body as long as it comes from some BDSM activity.

Release date: 25.01.2020
Duration: 00:20:52
File Size 1.77 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / 4k-Harp - Abby - Abby, QS (25.01.2020).mp4

xre4l30

Models: QueenSnake, Ruby

Categories: BDSM, pins, piercing, vegetable, zuccini, insertion, stuffing, needles, flogging, workout, lezdom, orgasm,

Zuccini - Ruby - Ruby, QS (29.06.2019)

Ruby is so fond of needles and pins that it would have been cruel not to let her redo one of my favorite sessions, the one when I stuffed a big squash (that vegetable thingy) and attached it by dozens of pins to my labias. The difference is that this time it wasn't a self-torment session but I did all the piercing and spanking for her. It was fun as hell, you will see. And hear. As she is such a little screamer piggy. I love her

Release date: 29.06.2019
Duration: 00:27:36
File Size 1.8 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / Zuccini - Ruby - Ruby, QS (29.06.2019).mp4

xre4l30

Models: Jessica, QueenSnake

Categories: BDSM, fisting, foot fisting, foot fucking, insertion, cunt stuffing, egg, whisk, egg beater, orgasm,

Whisk - Jessica - Jessica, QS

After getting some intense foot fisting from Queensnake, Jessica gets some eggs stuffed into her vagina along with several kind of whisks to make sure those eggs are well beaten.

Release date: 30.11.2019
Duration: 00:33:26
File Size 2.27 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / Whisk - Jessica - Jessica, QS (30.11.2019).mp4

xre4l30

Models: Abby, Jessica

Categories: BDSM, thumbtacks, flip flop, nailing, trampling, orgasm, lezdom,

Walking on Abby - Abby, Jessica

I think Abby is hands down the most masochistic of all of my girls. To test how hardcore she really is I wanted her to endure the thumbtack studded flip-flop trampling. It is simply insanely painful, nothing else compares to the agony of someone wearing these flip-flops stepping on the victim's naked body with full body weight. None of my other girls ever tried it like this. But it still wasn't enough for Abby. So I told Jessica to nail her nipples to the wooden beam and take a walk on her floppy udders.

Release date: 06.06.2020
Duration: 00:27:53
File Size 2.19 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / Walking on Abby - Abby, Jessica (06.06.2020).mp4

xre4l30

Models: Jessica, Tanita, QS

Categories: BDSM, whipping, flogging, canning, lezdom, orgasm,

Wheel of Misfortune - Holly - Holly, QS, Jessica

This time it was Jessica's turn to be the subject of the Wheel of Misfortune game. She was planned to have 30 rounds of 10 batches of whipping lashes but unfortunately she gave up after 20 rounds so she had 200 strokes altogether with four different kind of tools and carried out by Tanita and me.

Release date: 21.09.2019
Duration: 00:29:34
File Size 2.33 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / Wheel of Misfortune - Holly - Holly, QS, Jessica (21.09.2019).mp4

xre4l30

Models: QueenSnake

Categories: BDSM, self torment, solo, needles, pierding, nipple

Twenty Five - QS

I have pretty big nipples but I have never thought that there would be enough place for so many - 25 - needles in one nipple. Actually it was not planned, I wanted to do a nipple and clit piercing video but I have stuck with my left nipple for too long - I just could not stop pushing the needles in - so my clit will have to wait for the next piercing session. My nipple got so swollen and sore after this session for several days that I had to put some ice on it and I could not even touch it. 6 days later it is still sensitive.

Release date: 23.05.2020
Duration: 00:26:46
File Size 2.09 GB

► Download or WATCH ONLINE / Twenty Five - QS (23.05.2020).mp4