Status
Not open for further replies.

thuhang89

Fboom Mature 1 367

Alexis Grace - I'm hotter than my sister HD

Run Time 10

Size 131 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

I've always wanted to have some alone time with you. The rest of my family including my sister are out shopping and will be gone at least another hour. It's cool you are able

to let yourself into our house and make yourself comfortable in her bedroom. Does it make you uncomfortable for us to be alone in her room? I have to ask, what do you see

in her anyway? She isn't as hot as I am is she? Look how much nicer my tits are than hers. I can see your cock growing so you must be attracted to me. Come closer and

touch my big tits, it's ok. I know my sister doesn't shave her snatch but I do. You want to lick my clean shaven pussy? Oh that feels so good. I won't tell my sister if you

want to fuck me. I want to fuck you. Come on, no one else will be here for a long time. I'll blow you to wet your stick before you stick it in me. You feel so good. Slide it in

balls deep. Let's make a mess on my sister's bed and make it smell like our sex. She will be so confused why her bedroom smells. You have to pull out when you're ready

to make a mess. Blow your load on my huge tits. I want to see how big your cum shot is. Holy fuck that was hot! You made me feel so fucken good! I had so much fun and

remember if you want some real pussy again, I'll be around.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/30fb049bfc931/TFJUN273.avi

I Don't Pay For Deliveries

Run Time 9

Size 71 MB

Resolution 480 x 272px

thuhang89

Fboom Mature 1 377

What Mom Saw HD

Run Time 20

Size 603 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

An EPIC scene you WILL want to experience NOW! Mom was walking on her way home from work, while passing a neighbours house she notices a couple having sex in

the window. Curious she took a closer look to discover it was a family friend and their son! She raced home, shocked yet hornier than ever to tell her son of her discovery.

Out of breath and turned on, she explains to him the incestuous dirty taboo things and how she needed to fuck him right then on the spot! EPIC visuals, EPIC story dirty

talking... here is the review from a loyal follower who commissioned this MASTERPIECE. You really rocked my world with this vid. It was so hot - so well made, so

authentic. I had such an intense, erotic time watching it. I can't even begin to thank you enough for the incredible job you did bringing my fantasy to life. Everything was

perfect. You looked great, your outfit was perfect, and your taboo dirty-talk hit an awesome new level. I got my rocks off numerous times just listening to you. On top of that I

loved the visuals of you naked, having sex. For me the view of you riding on top and taking it from behind were the best I've ever seen of you (your writhing and passion were

electric and showed off your body awesomely). There was something very effective about the lighting too - especially when you were on top. It made the atmosphere extra

intimate and sensual. That view up over the contours of your breasts while you are arching your back and groaning in ecstasy and with your hair flicking wildly is etched in

my memory. I get hard simply recalling it. And as for the taboo story you told - it was one big WOW! I thought you were brilliant the way you combined talk about that with

your dialogue of what you were doing with your son in his room. You never missed a beat, seamlessly kept the fantasy going. I could really picture the other mom and son

together - and then you and your son with them. It was like an erotic scene within a scene!

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/825dce1b97f6e/TMUMJUN295.avi
http://fboom.me/file/505943f722963/TFJUN294.mp4

Lola Foxx - He agrees to be my baby's Daddy

Run Time 14

Size 221 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

I've been married a couple of years to a really great husband. The only thing not so great is we want to have a baby and he has an extremely low sperm count. I want to try

artificial insemination but don?t want just anyone?s spunk injected in my uterus. The only man I can think of who means as much to me as my husband is my step-mom?s

brother. He is my favorite Uncle. He is really smart and sexy for an older guy. I've had sexual fantasies about him over the years but never acted on them. The thought of

having a part of him inside my body really turns me on. I can tell my husband that I chose an anonymous sperm donor from the clinic files and no one needs to know my

plan except me and my Uncle, that is if he agrees to share his semen with me. I called him and he welcomed me over to his house the next morning for a little chat over

coffee. I told him my dilemma and how much I wanted to have a baby with his genetic benefits. I think I flattered him and he agreed to be my baby?s daddy without

hesitation. I even told him we didn?t have to have sex so I wouldn?t be cheating on my husband except for the little lie of where the sperm donation came from.

I brought a sterile cup with me to collect my Uncle's cum through means of extracting it myself by giving him a hand job. His eyes lit up a little more when I told him I was

going to crank his cock myself so he didn?t have to sit in a clinic bathroom and do the deed. He made himself comfortable on the sofa and I began working on his load. I

wanted the biggest ejaculation he could give me so I had a good chance of getting pregnant with his baby right away. As I had his precious family jewels in my hands I let

him know I noticed he has been a bit nicer to me over the years than he is to my cousins. I also made him aware I remembered when he had a boner in his swim trunks that

time we were all at the lake for family vacation and I hugged him while wearing my bikini. I never said anything to anyone about the way he looked at me when I winked at

him, acknowledging his stiff cock was there because of me. This situation seems perfect that years later I get to be the one to take care of his stiff cock and for my own

benefit. I wanted the biggest load he could give me so I gave him plenty of encouragement by stripping out of my clothes and showing him my perfect little pink pussy and

tight round ass. I saw his cock stiffen and bounce as he looked at my young body. I knew it was time to work my precious load from him. I asked him for his cum as a

gripped his shaft firmly. I asked my Uncle to help make me pregnant with his baby. He released his semen into my hands just like I asked him to. I milked his dick for every

drop before letting him know that if this first sample doesn't make me pregnant then I would be back for more of his daddy batter. I also informed him if this first sample

doesn?t take then we may have to try direct implantation. I want a baby so bad that regardless of what my husband says, I would let my Uncle fuck me but first I?m going to

the clinic with this fresh semen, spreading my legs for the Doctor and hoping the injection of my Uncles spunk hits the baby making spot.

thuhang89

Fboom Mature 1 386

I Need You To Sign

Run Time 10

Size 241 MB

Resolution 1280 x 720 px

Sexy milf Shay Fox is collecting signatures against the new condom law, however, Mr Johnson is not willing to sign the document. Fortunately, she knows how to get what

she wants, so, she grabs his boner, and strokes it for good, in the living room of his house. The lucky dude enjoys the best cock treatment he has ever had, especially,

when she exposes her super sexy big boobs and tit-fucks his cock. As soon as the mature man releases his load on her hot boobs, Shay Fox gets what she asked for.

Download links:

http://fboom.me/file/24e26c6670ae7/TMUMJUL14.mp4

staff said:
thread CLOSED according to the rules:

http://kitty-kats.net/showthread.php?1816168-Rules-Recommendations-2013-06-10

rules said:
Apart from where specifically authorized in particular forums, don't post Megathreads of unrelated stuff - "Best Teens of the Net" will be deleted, "Complete Site Rip of xyz" is okay. Megathreads that reach 100 posts will be closed, and in such cases new similar threads may be created if desired, linking back to the original, which of course remains open for downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.