Mature Moms Fucking They Own Sons!

opetja018

Son, This Can Be Our Secret

Son, what have I told you about spying on Mommy and touching yourself while I�m in my bedroom? It�s a very rude thing to do. Yes, Mommy sees you in the closet. Come out, you�re not in trouble son. Mommy just wants to talk. I know I must be very hard to resist, with my long dark hair, slim waist, and ample breasts. But son, spying on Mommy is not the answer, we need to talk about these new feelings you have. Mommy has been having strange new feelings for you too. You�ve grown up to be such a big, strong, handsome boy. Lay down on the bed, don�t be shy now. Don�t worry, Daddy doesn�t need to know anything. Let Mommy help you with these new urges you�ve been having. Son, this can be our secret�

File size: 151MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:57
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fb07738f0cc9d/Son_This_Can_Be_Our_Secret.mp4

opetja018

Apartment Cunting

Later on, I am looking at apartments online because I still am planning to go off to college. My education is too important to my future to give up for a blowjob here and there. But that is when my stepmom steps in again. She shows up and spreads her legs, and I want to bone her again so bad. I cannot complain much when she whips my dick out and starts tugging and rubbing

File size: 336MB
Duration: 00:16:22

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/117bfea2b32c6/Summer_Hart_Apartment_Cunting.mp4

opetja018

Mommy`s Hot Ass cured me

You come home early from running because you pulled a muscle in your leg. Mom tells you to lie down on the couch so she can massage it. She wants you to take off your pants so she can find the exact spot that hurts, but you�re reluctant. She insists, and she presses on the affected area to convince you. It hurts real bad, so you do what mother says. She�s obviously excited the moment she sees your big cock, but she tries to play it cool. She does her motherly duties & attends to the sore area. As she�s massaging you, she has to keep moving your cock aside, and you can�t help but get harder each time she touches you.

File size: 116MB
Duration: 00:11:41

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/7392541b8b123/Moms_Ass_is_the_Best_Medicine.mp4

opetja018

Son Buys Mom Inappropriate Gift

When Chad saw his stepmom Brooklyn trying on hot lingerie he could not resist spying on her until she caught him. She�s not mad at all because she feels horny and wants a throbbing cock deep in her throat. This busty MILF sucks her stepson�s dick like no one else!

File size: 795MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:55

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6572e63491993/Brooklyn_Chase_Hot_Road.mp4

opetja018

Mommy�s Sport Body

Part One � My mom has has a fitness competition coming up, and she asks for my opinion on how she looks. There�s no way she hasn�t caught me starring at her while she does yoga in her room. Shes so� beautiful and in perfect shape. I can�t look away sometimes. She starts posing in front of me and flexing in a sports bra and these tight workout shorts she always wears. When she looks back at me to ask what I think, I must not have realized how excited I got looking at her perfect body in front of me, because I had a boner. When she came over to me and pointed it out, she told me her little boy is growing. And then she asked if she could take my shorts off.. All I can say is I�ll never forget this day.
Part Two � It�s been a few days since my mom�s fitness competition and since we.. had some quality mother/son time.. I know she does stretches everyday and I stood outside her door and watched for a little while. After she was done, she went in the shower, and I wanted to see her in a towel so bad that I just stood there and waited. It was definitely worth the wait, because as soon as she came out, she laid in her bed and started touching her pussy! I COULDN�T look away. I was in a trance. She finally noticed me right after she was really getting into it. She said it was rude to stare, and I should have just asked. But she still invited me in.. to join.

File size: 1.29GB
Duration: 00:29:19
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/36baa95242af5/Mommys_Body.wmv

opetja018

Caught Perving on Mommie

Sam sneaks into his my room while I�m sleeping in a sexy, little, white teddy. He can�t resist the urge to undo the snaps between my legs. Once he sees my pretty pussy he just has to stroke off!
But Mommie isn�t such a deep sleeper after all. Grabbing a hold of him, I take a lick of his hard cock. �Yeah, it tastes like you were jerking off.� From there Sam is subjected to a spanking
with his hard on clamped between my legs, against my pussy. I suck, tease, and ride his cock, making sure that he knows just what it feels like to be used. Finally, after I�ve made him pleasure
my tits, he can�t take it anymore and cums all over my face, hair, and tits. What a naughty boy I�ve raised!

File size: 1GB
Duration: 00:21:59

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dd4199caf4298/Caught-Perving-on-Mommie.mp4

opetja018

Mom Sucks Full

When josh�s mom catches him jerking-off in his room�She goes ballistic on him!!! Rosey confronts her hormone crazy son, and tells him flat out��Cocks are for girls!!!�. Rosey takes her son�s cock and promptly puts it in her mouth and starts sucking. Josh doesn�t know what to think as his mom sucks�But the one thing he does know is�Mom is really good at it!! Rosey sucks her son�s cock like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!!! What a cock sucker this mom is!!! Rosey finishes off her own son by making him spray his boy goo all over himself. Mom sucks. She really sucks!

File size: 96MB
Duration: 00:04:17

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/9d74b1de947fc/Jerky_Girls_Rosey_Mom_Sucks.mp4

opetja018

Home From College

This is my first time purchasing a custom video however I am very familiar with your work. I have downloaded some of your clips �mom and son share a bed� was incredible! I would like a mom/son video with me coming home on break from college�.There is a knock at the door..my son shows up unexpected and I can hardly contain my joy. You�ve been away at college, I figured you would stay with friends for the summer break. I give you a big hug and kisses. We go into the living room to catch up. You notice that Im still wearing my wedding ring. Your Father recently divorced me for a younger woman and you haven�t been talking to him because of it. �Mom, why are still wearing your ring?� Im embarrassed, not sure what to say. I hide it on my finger. �You couldn�t understand honey, 20 years I loved that man. Its hard to let go and with you gone, I�m just so lonely.� You tell me that all your friends think Im a total MILF and I�ll get a ton of guys tripping over themselves to be with me, you�ll see. �Oh honey, that is so sweet of you, thank you.� �Well, Im sure you are tired from you�re long trip, we can catch up later.�

You are taking a shower and I come in to give you a towel. �Sorry honey, I remembered there was no towels in here.� Its your Mom, it doesn�t really faze you that she can see you through the glass shower doors. Normally I wouldn�t notice you in the way that I just did right before I go to leave. I catch a glimpse of your wet naked body and stop to look. Oh my god, what am I doing? I leave quick before you notice me staring�Its later in the evening and you have been resting in your old room. I keep finding myself making excuses to go into your room. Maybe he�s thirsty, hungry..lonely too? Im confused about my feelings�I just cant help myself�I should have known better when I needed to fix myself up before visiting you..I knock on your door..�Honey, you sleeping?� You invite me in. You were just reading.
I lay down with you joking about how we used to share the �big bed� while dad was out of town. I really miss those days. I ask if I can stay with you tonight and you know how sad I am and you tell me �Of course mom.� I ask you about your relationship and you tell me how your girlfriend just dumped you�too. �Guess we have that in common mom.� I tell you not to worry, you are such a handsome young man. I start to feel you up, commenting on good of shape you are in. I remove my robe to show you how I�ve been working out a little bit and maybe we can do some sessions together. Im flirting with you but you dont object because you begin to stare are my legs and cleavage. You never noticed how hot your mom really was. I turn over to get comfortable, back up to lightly spoon with you. I bump up against your erection and get embarrassed. I know that is my fault and what was I thinking. �Im sorry, I dont what Im doing, Im really confused.� I go to leave but you stop me. You tell me its okay and you pull back the covers. I stare at your large erection in your boxers. You touch it and look at me.

File size: 163MB
Duration: 00:21:15

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/24d6e27f8f477/Mom_and_Son_4_Home_From_College.mp4

opetja018

My Sexy Stepmom teaching me sex

Jessa Rhodes has just scored a big contract at work, and the horny milf wants to celebrate with her stepson Lucas Frost, who has helped her every step of the way. Pulling Lucas in for a hug, Regan hangs on for a little bit longer than is really appropriate. Lucas lets his stepmom caress him for a few moments, but ultimately retreats to the living room. Reagan ends up joining him, taking a seat on the couch that�s a little bit too close for Lucas�s comfort. She realizes that he�s got a stiffie from being so close to her, and decides that a handjob is just the thing.When Lucas keeps reminding Reagan that she�s his stepmom, she shuts him up by kneeling between his legs and tasking his fuck stick.

File size: 1.18GB
Duration: 00:26:56

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/6fa9aece120de/Jessa_Rhodes_My_Sexy_Mom.mp4

opetja018

Your Mom wants to get Pregnant

Honey,I wanna tell you something..you know,I loved to be pregnant with you and I miss everything about pregnancy..and I would like to make you a little brother or sister :)..but you see,it is just you and me..oh,I don�t know how to tell you,is so complicated..as I am a single mother,my future baby need a father..and you know your mother is not sleeping around and..I think I will just say it straight! I want you,you my son,to be the father of my future baby.I know it sounds crazy,but just listen to me honey.you are the only man that I love,you are the only person that I trust,you are all grown up and ready to help me with your future brother/son. So all I want from you is to just fuck me for a little and to cum inside me.I will jsu stay doggystyle and wont look at you if this os embarassing you,ok? ??

File size: 482MB
Duration: 00:12:41

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3f0ee628c6213/Your_Mom_wants_to_get_Pregnant.mp4

opetja018

Stepmom Gives An Education

India checks in on her stepson Seth while he is looking for jobs and reminds him to make sure he still has time for school. She goes off to take a bath and gets interrupted by Seth who wanted her opinion on his suit for his new interview at a strip club. But India doesn�t think he will be able to handle being around hot naked women all day and puts him to the test!

File size: 151MB
Resolution: 720x402
Duration: 00:24:26

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4e6ed3772995c/Stepmom_Gives_An_Education.mp4

opetja018

Son loves big tits Mother

Dad is not around and mom is lonely. She comforts and gives you support when you are �down�.
Now, mom can get you �up�. She wants a younger, bigger and harder version of dad that she fell in love with.
She wants to go at it all the time. So go ahead, it�s your dirty little secret.

File size: 229MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:27:52

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/356704931723a/A_Stepmothers.mp4

opetja018

The Mother/Son Nasty Experience

Best Behavior
Thank you son... That was good. Just what Mommy needed. You always know how to make me feel so sexy... I guess we're pretty lucky your Father is taking so many business trips lately... Oh baby, I almost forgot to tell you, your Aunt Parker is coming tomorrow to stay with us for a little while. I want you to be on your best behavior while she's here. And make sure you help her with whatever she needs

The Helpful Aunt
Oh it's okay, you don't have to leave... Just talk to your Aunt for a minute... It's so great your Mother invited me to stay for awhile, isn't it? I really needed a vacation after the divorce... It's been such a long time since I saw you last. You really are getting handsome... What's wrong? Your Aunt can't give you a compliment? I think you need to relax a little... I mean we're both adults... What would be so bad about having a little fun

pt.3 Sisters Pleasure
Don't you worry about us sweetie. Your Aunt and I worked things out. We're just fine now... And you will be too, as long as you do exactly what we say

File size: 2.76GB
Duration: 00:48:10

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1c70bed6e2900/moexperiance3hd.mp4

opetja018

Mommy Gave Me a Bath

I broke my hands and cannot bathe myself. Mom came into the bathroom to wash me. She was wearing a lose and open top. I could not stop staring at her breasts and I asked her from some release. I could not do it myself and needed her help.
She is worried about getting her shirt wet so she strips nude as she washes my legs. I continue to beg her to give me release as she washes me. She threatens to tell my father but I cannot stop requesting release�Finally she breaks down and sits between my legs and rubs my cock. She tells me to hurry but it feels so good and I want it to last.
I can no-longer hold back and explode in my Moms hand. She tell me to keep it a secret and I agree with her. Hopefully next time she can suck my penis�

File size: 861MB
Duration: 00:14:32
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cd9cf523b96d9/Mommy_Gave_Me_a_Bath.wmv