MFC outage

BOZZOO

PizzaDaHut

I figured that since I havent heard any other complaints in days.
So what could the problem be on my end? I've tried multiple machines and browsers.

questionmark

I figured that since I havent heard any other complaints in days.
So what could the problem be on my end? I've tried multiple machines and browsers.
are you signed in on your account on all these machines?
if so try one that hasn't been logged in, in case the issue is with your account.

edvikt

They had issues for 3 days in a row. From what I read try restarting your router, if that doesn't work, try changing your dns server if you know how to, that may help you connect.

PizzaDaHut

I was logged in with my main machine when the the site went down. I believe both machines were set to log me in when connecting to MFC.

bobtheduck

On vola many are reporting no access, yet many others are saying everything looks normal (as it does for me)... so I think the problem is MFC's and they will have to work it out.

BOZZOO

does it get to the home page and say "logging in" or something like that and just hang like that?

questionmark

this is gonna be out of the box thinking...
have you contacted MFC support?

Chosen0ne

I mostly notice it happening in the afternoon PST on both my mobile and pc. It connects to the website but hangs on loading the models and the rest of the links etc.

PizzaDaHut

does it get to the home page and say "logging in" or something like that and just hang like that?
Occasionally it will actually load the header bar before hanging, mostly I just see a white screen until Chrome loads a page with:
This site can’t be reached
www.myfreecams.com took too long to respond.

this is gonna be out of the box thinking...
have you contacted MFC support?
I don't even know where to find them. Hell, the profile pages won't even load.

BOZZOO

maybe they determined u were the reason for their last outage and banned u. :p

id had some luck reinstalling the browser, not uninstalling it 1st, just install it and let it do its thing. ive gotten it to work sometimes.

questionmark