MFC outage

macandcheese

Someone in another thread said they were banning people who had too many windows open at once. I've had two open and started having the same problem.

It's an IP ban because it should work with a VPN (but I find my vpn lags too often with streaming video, esp during peak hours). I contacted them and they got it to work but never mentioned the problem.

Camigula

Someone in another thread said they were banning people who had too many windows open at once. I've had two open and started having the same problem.

It's an IP ban because it should work with a VPN (but I find my vpn lags too often with streaming video, esp during peak hours). I contacted them and they got it to work but never mentioned the problem.
I've had to get a new IP at least a dozen times last month to get MFC to connect. I still use firefox but I use a new window, not tab, for each girl I watch and everything was fine until I had 3 windows open, MFC just stopped working for me. I thought it was down for maintenance again but it wasn't. I bet they are trying to stop the guest viewbots that had random girls with the top room, like EgyptBeauty did that one night.

Falcon_369

MFC regularly updates their servers & various new options, which generally causes crashes & screws it up for most people, I think sometimes they don't realise or even care just how much their updating messes with members for their connections or logging in.

I've emailed support twice & got the similar answers " sorry we are in the process of updating our servers, please be patient, sorry for any inconvenience caused" or " myfreecams is currently under maintenance, please try again later", so I just wait for MFC to return, sometimes within an hour, sometimes within a day.

In my opinion the worse cam site for going down or crashing, someone at MFC really needs their ass kicked for that.