MFC true privates

Priest

I know there are a lot of cam girl videos here, so many i don't bother to look through them because it is too tedious, But does anyone know of a site that has been able to get all the models true private videos stored on MFC servers?

Panz

If it's on a server it can be hacked.
Off you go then, MFC's only been around 10+ years, shouldn't be hard if no one knows of it happening.

Would probably be easier to attack a whales personal account and get their privates then the actual MFC servers. Seems the only thing they spent money/time on and aren't horrible at

Priest

Off you go then, MFC's only been around 10+ years, shouldn't be hard if no one knows of it happening.

Would probably be easier to attack a whales personal account and get their privates then the actual MFC servers. Seems the only thing they spent money/time on and aren't horrible at
I'm neither:
a) knowledgeable enough to pull it off
or
b) lucky enough to not get caught

wizard

There was a group of "enthusiasts" working on that. Some things have been discovered but they never managed to discover exploit. As you said, if it is on server it can be hacked. What matter the most are skills and knowledge of those who run the servers and the ones who are trying to find the hole. None of these guy who tried this were professional coders/programmers so there was no big progress. By the way, not only MFC is interesting but there are some other cam sites as well... long story...

Priest

There was a group of "enthusiasts" working on that. Some things have been discovered but they never managed to discover exploit. As you said, if it is on server it can be hacked. What matter the most are skills and knowledge of those who run the servers and the ones who are trying to find the hole. None of these guy who tried this were professional coders/programmers so there was no big progress. By the way, not only MFC is interesting but there are some other cam sites as well... long story...
Do tell!

wizard

Some years ago you could easily find a lot of interesting info by googling only and few GUI apps for stream recording. There were more than 15 cam sites which had security holes (exploits) over past decade thanks to which you could record private shows for free, often without any coding/scripting knowledge. Among those the most wanted ones were at that list like LJ, SM, F4F, IML, EL, C4, SC, MFC and bunch of others. You could also download cam girl private videos that were models officially selling via cam site VOD archives (cams, XLC, F4F with over 1,5 million of videos etc...)

Unfortunately, due to flood of people who tried to monetize recorded private shows by posting them into public blogs and forum boards cam site owners have start patching the security holes (exploits). At the end, cam sites made their private streams more secured while people who knew to find exploits have stopped talking/sharing what they know with others and with the kill of adobe "flash" most of the exploits that were still working died as well.

You would be extremely lucky if you find anyone willing to speak about these things today.

Priest

Right, I was referring to actual server hacks that the cam shows are stored on. I'm very surprised there hasn't been a breech much like the fappening or onlyfans, especially since MFC has been around for so long now.

wizard

There are many reasons because of this. I believe the biggest one is in cam girls popularity. I mean who knows and care about any of those MFC models that were camming for past 10-15 years. In 99,9% those are completely anonymous girls to the public while fappening and OF had a lot of celebrities. Furthermore, MFC and cam sites in general haven't been popular not even close as their popularity is raising with each day today so they were simply not interesting enough except for the smaller number of it's users.

There is also an "philosophical" aspect of what you said. Fact that something is not known to public and/or you haven't heard off doesn't necessary mean that it does not exist. Did you know that almost 2 million F4F private videos (their official VOD archive) could be downloaded for free (and that lasted for years) ? See. It was breeched but public had no interest in it. Over the past decade bunch of breeches happened.

Anyway I believe that no one will ever publish if MFC (as well as CB) servers are breeched (at least not before security hole gets patched).

Priest

Actually my favorite camgirl is from 2012 lol
You're right about breeches, most wouldn't advertise it, but if anyone knows of such a site or has content...DM me! :)

wizard

Actually my favorite camgirl is from 2012 lol
You're right about breeches, most wouldn't advertise it, but if anyone knows of such a site or has content...DM me!
One of mine as well. She is still camming but since i can't capture her privates for some time now i gave up of following her....

ih8ewe

I'd kill to get into the true private archives. There are a few models that I'd love to see that are non-nude in public and occasionally go topless/nude in true private. Unfortunately I've never heard any mention of getting into the true pvt stuff.

I'm curious who these two 2012 models are.

DownFall

This is most likely the Grail of all Grails for most people into camgirls.
Although I know some people are deleting their archived true pvts after downloading it on their HD, I always wondered if these videos were actually really deleted or if they kept a backup somewhere (temporarely or not).

wizard

I believe LJ was recording all privates but purely because of safety reasons and possible member complaints about model performance. However, neither the model or the member who took model into private were able to replay the video. I can not confirm this 100% and I don't know what is the situation at the moment. After my model quit camming few years ago and LJ patched several holes I lost interest into it.

Priest

This is most likely the Grail of all Grails for most people into camgirls.
Although I know some people are deleting their archived true pvts after downloading it on their HD, I always wondered if these videos were actually really deleted or if they kept a backup somewhere (temporarely or not).
I've deleted my privates before only to have them restored by MFC. So they are still saved on a server somewhere.

Robotron

I know there are a lot of cam girl videos here, so many i don't bother to look through them because it is too tedious, But does anyone know of a site that has been able to get all the models true private videos stored on MFC servers?
Probably we can list girls whos privates we want. It can happen that privates are by one of us.