Milena Velba HD-Video Collection update 2017-06-27

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Nika & Kata

To understand why Milena enters a room where 2 girls, Kata and Nika are already barebreasted and groping her without warning, you can check out the first part of the scene without Milena on

082-nikatamil_hd.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Pam-7th month

It was a real surprise when Pam called me she is in her 7th month of pregnancy. I needed to see this with my own eyes and I hope my treatment will help her to produce a lot of milk.

083-pregpam7.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Sun Protection

We had really extreme high temperatures and strong intense sun in the last week. I hope that sunprotection no 15 was enough that day when Nika came into my garden.

089-sunniki.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Violin lessons

Hitomi came from far away to learn violin but instead exploring the beauty of classical music her czech teacher seems to be more interested in exploring what’s inside Hitomi’s dress

094-hitomi.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Harley group meeting

We had a last meeting of our Harley group last week. After an hour of discussion it got boring so I left the room and used the time to make my last 2014 clip for you. So don`t wonder if you hear some men talking in the back. Best 2015 wishes for all of you out there.

096-harleygroup.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Office as usual

As you can imagine it is not so easy to work with Milena in one office room trying to keep your fingers on the keyboard. New office girl Arena already gave up before finishing the first line. This girl really got wild within seconds.

099-office_usual.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Milk the Wench

Wow, that Wench bringing the beer has quite a nice cleavage. After 4 bottle of good czech beer, Milena does not hesitate very long to check out what’s inside that frilly dress. Yummy yummy stuff!!

100-milkwench.mp4