Mixed MILF Roleplay Clips

buddypal

Larkin Love - Mommy Aunt Pregnant Twin Milf Taboo

It all started innocently enough. Now that you’re a grown man, your mom wanted a new baby to take care of. Fair enough, you said. You told her she should go for it, that she should get pregnant if it makes her happy. Next thing you knew, she was on your dick, morning, noon, and night, begging to be filled with your hot young seed. What’s a loving son to do? I mean, it’s not like you don’t enjoy cumming bareback inside her warm wet pussy. Now, your mom’s twin sister (your aunt!) wants in on the baby-making fun, and she won’t take no for an answer! With two identical brunette milfs begging for your sperm, your balls are in for a thorough draining. These scheming twin sisters are more than “in the family way,” – they’re your family! This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man, Aunt Nephew.

File Size : 655.29 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:17:53

Download: Larkin Love - Mommy Aunt Pregnant Twin Milf Taboo.mp4

buddypal

Lovely Lilith - Fucking MILF at Sleepover

A sexy MILF comes home from the store to find that her son has a friend over for the night. She goes upstairs to undress, and catches the peeping Tom getting an eyeful. After scolding him for being naughty and inappropriate, she goes about her day. Later, at night before bed, the MILF decides to play with herself. Again, the peeping Tom is waiting at the door, watching. Boldly, he enters– and the MILF is already so aroused she decides to put her son’s friend to good use. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Best Friends Mom, Roleplay, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 300.76 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:08:15

Download: Lovely Lilith - Fucking MILF at Sleepover.mp4

buddypal

Andi James - Mommy Continues To Learn Her Place

Scene One: Mommy’s Confession
The Son is eating breakfast while the Mother (Andi James) walks around the kitchen cooking and bringing food to the table. The Son is fully dressed for work and Andi is in a bathrobe, not even slippers. The Son finishes eating, turns around his chair and spreads his legs. he says, “How about a quick blowjob before I go to work Mom?” She stops, looks offended, and says, “That’s how you talk to me? I don’t think so?” The Son laughs and says, “Mom, we have an arrangement here. I take care of you and fuck you anyway I like, whenever I like.” She stares at him offended. He laughs and says, “You know you like it, but I’ll make you a deal. Get down on your knees and suck my dick or I’ll never fuck you again.” She glares at him. He says coldly, “Last chance.” She starts to move towards him but he tells her to strip; she lets her robe drop, he has her play with her tits and pussy, he then has her tell him how much she likes fucking and then how much she wants to suck his cock. After this he has her crawl to him and give him head, while she is doing this; he massage and runs his fingers through her hair, but doesn’t push her head up and down, she does that. When he cums; he tells her, “Swallow it, swallow it, swallow my fucking cum. After he cums he stands up and sticks his dick back in his pants and leaves.

Scene Two: Montage
A) Mom is naked on her knees in the living room giving the Son, also naked a blowjob.
B) Mom, naked is bent over the bathroom sink, the naked Son is fucking her from behind, holding her hair in his hands. She is yelling “I love my son’s cock! I love fucking my son!”. The Son keeps telling her to say more and louder. Have him say at least once. “God damn that pussy is good.”
C) They are in bed, fuckign doggy style. Her knees are raised and pointing straight up. Her eyes are closed she is saying, “Fuck me, fuck me, Oh god please keep fucking me.”
D) She is laying on the couch naked, the Son (also naked) is fucking her while keeping her mouth shut with his hand

Scene Three: Mommy Son Dance
Mom and Son are in the living room slow dancing. They start to kiss and then start to really make out; arms wrapped around each other, etc.. The Son lays on the couch, they continue to kiss while they undress each other. He eats her out until she cums; He then fucks her missionary position, doggie and her rides her son till she cums again. Son unloads into his Mom’s mouth and she swallows all that lands on her tongue…

Scene Four: Creampie
I walk into Mom’s room to see what is for breakfast. She does not hear me and I approach the door. Mom is touching herself and calling out my name. I make a small noise and she hears me. She calls me in and asks if saw her and then asks if I was enjoying the show. Before I could answer, she motions me to come over and fuck her fast. She wants a creampie and I give her one. I hope she makes me pancakes after! This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 1.46 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:33:57

Download: Andi James - Mommy Continues To Learn Her Place.mp4

buddypal

Noelle Easton - Your Birthday Gift From Mommy

Mommy is so proud of her growing son! You may be growing up but you’ll always be my baby boy. Come in here and let’s talk about your special day. You’re the best son ever, and Mommy is going to make sure your day is very special. You get to make ALL the rules today. Tell Mommy what you want her to wear, what you want her to say, and what you want her to do. You can even punish and spank Mommy for being a bad girl! Pick out something for me to wear, and decide what you want to call me today, you can even call me bad names! And no bathroom breaks for you or Mommy today, Mommy will be your personal toilet! Undress and let me see what I made over a decade ago. My, you’ve grown! Your cock is still so smooth and young and hairless, would you tell anyone if Mommy put it in her mouth? I promise when you finish, we can go back out to your party and Mommy will do whatever you say for the rest of the day! This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 1.02 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:10:52

Download: Noelle Easton - Your Birthday Gift From Mommy.mp4

buddypal

Missbehavin26 - Spin The Bottle With Mom

Strip Game with Mom It’s a normal night, dad is working and im alone with mom. It is so boring. The son asks mom if she would to play with him something. Since all the games are just boring, why dont we just play “spin the bottle”, mom? So they are playing but it’s still boring we need to bring more action in it mom. What about if the bottle choose you, you gonna take one part of your clothes off? Mom was getting little upset and that’s too much for her but in the end she did it. She said we must keep this for us. For some reason the bottle always chose her. When she took off her pants, I should not look first and it was embarrassing for her, same with shirt. She always did her hands before her bra. So now they are on one Point were Mom is in her thong and bra. She said thats enough and we need to stop it. I said to mom ok but can you maybe show me your back like turn arround because i only saw ur from your “face side”. Mom looked at me so weird after i said it. She said you know that im your mother, games are games but its enough now. But she did it for him. When she was standing with her ass to him she was talking with him , if its now enough ? Helllooo son? After she turn arround she saw that her son was jerking off to her ass. She said omg put that away, what are you doing? Im your Mom? She was ashamed. He said but Mom you are so young and your body is so …! She said no, but on one side mom was thinking that she cant let him like this. So she decided okay maybe if i turn arround you can continue but be fast. After a while Mom maybe you suck a bit? OMG what did you just said son? But she did it after a short discussion. And she let him fuck him from behind until he came. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 190 MB, Resolution : 854x480, Duration : 00:19:49

Download: Missbehavin26 - Spin The Bottle With Mom.mp4

buddypal

Butt3rflyforu - My Night With Mommy

You are peeping around the corner watching mommy get ready for her date. She is wearing a hot crotchless bodystocking and stripper heels. You just can’t stop perving on her. You secretly hope her date doesn’t show up because you are so turned on watching her. She turns her head and catches you looking. She confronts you and asks why you are watching and that her date is coming. She tells you she is so horny and she hopes he shows up…she notices you are rock hard and have a huge lump in your PJ’s. Time passes and her date is a no show..she is all dressed up and ready for some action and no date! She tells you to meet her on the couch and if her date shows up…then…more the merrier! But right now, I need you…She is sooo horny…Let mommy show you how good my mouth feels around your throbbing manhood! You are so aroused and can’t wait…Mommy wants you…tonight…it’s our night! This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 246.65 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:09:57

Download: Butt3rflyforu - My Night With Mommy.mp4

buddypal

Mindi Mink - Mom And Son Motel Madness

Milf Mindi Mink is having a hard time. She is on a trip to a family reunion with her son and her car has broken down ! She is in the hotel room with her son as things start to escalate quickly, the car is broken, they gave her one bed instead of two, and her family reunion is tomorrow! Her son goes out for a little while to let Mindi sleep for awhile. When her son comes back he finds Mindi sleeping, so he slides into bed with her pulls up her night gown and starts fingering her. She loves it and has no idea whats going on until she wakes up! She is confused by whats going on when she wakes up but is in so much pleasure that she cant bring herself to stop him. Son Im your mother! Her son fingers her some more until she pulls her breasts out and opens her legs for him to eat her out. She loves it so much that she lays her son back so that she can suck his huge cock. She enjoys his dick for awhile then jumps on top of him. Your cock is so big son! She rides her sons cock for awhile. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 810.25 MB, Resolution : 960x540, Duration : 00:22:28

Download: Mindi Mink - Mom And Son Motel Madness.mp4

buddypal

Mandy Flores - Mom and Son Going All the Way

First scene the son will enter the living room and sits next to you on the couch. Hes been on a date with his girlfriend and afterwards took her back to your home. You ask him how everything went and he tells you it went well and he even made out with her in his room but she was very tired and wanted to sleep. You ask if shes a good kisser, he then responds with “Yeah but not as good as you.” You get angry with him and he apologizes but says he cant stop thinking about what happened a few weeks ago. Still angry you say you’re going to bed, you get up but he convinces you to stay and watch a movie together. Flash forward and the movie ended and he tells you goodnight and gives you a kiss on the cheek, you do the same to him but he leans into your face and kisses you on the lips. You push him away but he then moves in again and starts kissing your neck, you let out a little moan but eventually angrily push him away again and tell him to stop. You then ask him with he wants and he says “you”, you tell him to stop it and that his girlfriend is in the next room, he says its ok shes probably . You stare at him breathing heavily, he then puts his hand on your breast and start squeezing it, you put your hand on his arm but you’re not fighting him anymore and he leans in again and you both start making out intensely. You then start undoing his belt and pull his pants and boxers down. You wait a moment before you start stroking him for about 10 seconds before nervously asking “do you want this” he says yes and you get on top of him, he puts his hands under your shirt to grab your breasts but you then take it off entirely, you then slowly slide his cock into you and ride him gently but quickly pick up the pace and ride him hard. He then cums in a little more then a minute. During the sex you both let out quiet moans but when he cums he lets out a big moan and you put your hand over his mouth and shush him. The second scene you both wake up in the same bed naked (but under the covers). When you come to your senses you panic when you realize what happened and ask your son to check on his girlfriend, flash forward and he gets back in bed and says shes still totally . You then get really guilty and tell him that you have been feeling really lonely and that you feel like you’ve used him. He tell you not to worry and that he wanted all of this to happen. You tell him to stop saying this because you’re his mother and that this can never happen again. You then say you need to take a shower, you put on your t-shirt with your back towards him and quickly get out of bed and leave the room. When the shower starts running the son will go to the bathroom aswell and sneak up behind you and start groping you. You get angry and try to resist and tell him to stop but when you start feeling his erection against your butt you still tell him to stop but youre not resisting anymore. He says “please just one more time” then when he slides it between your legs and into you from behind you just start moaning and tell him “quickly” he then starts fucking you from behind fast and after about a minute tells you hes cumming, you then turn around and give him a quick 30 second bj before he cums in your mouth. Afterwards you both hug and say you love each other. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 1.15 GB, Resolution : 4096x2160, Duration : 00:14:21

Download: Mandy Flores - Mom and Son Going All the Way.mp4

buddypal

Little Puck - Mommy loves her big boy

Sweetie, I know it’s early but ur father just left for work and I wanted us to have some special mommy/son time. U look a little flushed? Do u have a fever? Oh no you’re just not used to seeing mommy getting ready for work, I usually have more on but I was just in a hurry to spend time with u. U don’t mind do u? Ur not too old to hang out with your mom? U used to see me like this all the time, but now ur growing up and breasts must be a big deal for u huh? U checking out all the girls at school? The teachers? I bet you like older woman don’t u… there’s nothing wrong with that! It just means ur very mature. Ohh, I didn’t even notice I was on top of you. U don’t mind how mommy’s sitting, do u? I just want to be close to my boy. What if I stroke you like this? You like that? Good boy. Mommy likes when u behave. You don’t think it’s weird your mommy is holding your fat dick in her hand do you? Do you like when I call it cock or dick or penis? What does my sweet baby boy want his mommy to call his huge fat monster? What do the other boys call it? They must see it in the locker room right? You must be like a huge daddy to them. Mmm my baby boy is my daddy now. You wanna be mommy’s daddy, sweetie? Wanna see if you can make mommy squeal?? How do you even walk around with this thing? You must be constantly hard too, you’re just at that age you know? Everyone must know you’re packing…that big bulge just out and getting all the girls panties wet…i bet you some of your female teachers have to take their lunch break in the teachers bathroom so they can release all their pent up horniness…tell me who are the ones that stare at your crotch too long? Or don’t I might get jealous…tho it is my right i’m your mom and you belong to me not any other whore. Whenever you have an erection at school or soccer practice you call me…you need release and I need to be there for you as a mom. From now i’m making sure you have a good hard cum before you go to school so your cock doesn’t ache all day walking around what that big fat penis hanging out in those tight jeans. God all your pants must be so tight on you I was wondering why you’ve been growing out of your clothes so fast. And after your father knocks out from his long hard day…we’ll have a big nasty hard fuck to put you right to bed, angel.” This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 465 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:15:42

Download: Little Puck - Mommy loves her big boy.mp4

buddypal

Jess Ryan - Birthday Gift From Mom

You’ve just turned 18 and your sexy mature mom has a sexy gift for you! Seducing my son, strip tease, blow job, begging for him, gagging on his cock. Happy Birthday honey! This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 869.14 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:14:53

Download: Jess Ryan - Birthday Gift From Step-Mom.mp4

buddypal

Jenna Preston - Stepford MILF

When a strange cloud appears over our perfect town, I’m going about my usual daily business of cleaning the house and being a perfect Stepford wife. I speak to my husband on the phone while he’s at work and he warns me about the dangers of this cloud. He tells me it’s releasing a poison into the atmosphere and that we should probably keep our son home from school to be safe. I continue about my business, cleaning in nothing but an apron, when my son comes downstairs for breakfast. I inform him that I’m going to keep him home from school and of course, he’s ecstatic. He’s thrilled not only because he gets to miss school, but because this means we can spend more quality time together. We’ve been fucking for a while, every time my husband goes off to work and now, this is the perfect opportunity to spend even more time together uninterrupted. He hurriedly finishes his breakfast and we get down to business. This is going to be a lust-filled, explosive day of nothing but mother-son fucking. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 396.26 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:16:28

Download: Jenna Preston - Stepford MILF.mp4

buddypal

Housewifeswag - Time to fuck your mommy

You’ve been coming home from practice early every single day this week and you didn’t think I would notice. There’s just one problem with that, all of my girlfriends have been talking about you, son. Yes, you. They keep talking about how big of a cock you have and how great of a lay you are. My own son! Fucking women who are my friends and my age! They say you really get around and that you’re quite good in bed. You’ve fucked all these other women but you’ve left me out? Your own mommy? I don’t know how I feel about that. I mean we really shouldn’t but I have to see what all the hype is about. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 1.26 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:17:30

Download: Housewifeswag - Time to fuck your mommy.mp4

buddypal

Helena Price - Mothers Day Gift For Mom

I got my mom flowers for mothers day hoping she would like them and of course she didnt. my mom has always been kinda bitchy and today was the day i just could take it anymore. after she complained about how gross the flowers were that i got her i came to the conclusion that my mom needed a good hard fucking. so that was gonna be her other mothers day present. i told her that is was gonna be a gift she would love, she need to closer her eyes and open her mouth. she thought it was some kind of candy and you know it kinda was, i mean she was gonna get some creamy goodness in her mouth. with eyes closed i shoved my cock deep down her throat, grabbed her head and started face fucking her. she god cock dr*nk that she soon just started going with it. i gave my mom the mothers day fucking she needed! This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 1.51 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:10:39

Download: Helena Price - Mothers Day Gift For Mom.mp4

buddypal

Goldie Blair - Mummys Big Boy

Milf Goldie awakes in her sexy sear lingerie to find her POV Son ready for work but seeing her sporting a raging hard-on! Goldie being a god Mum decides to help relieve your throbbing cock for her with lots of dirty taboo talk ,BJ , tit job and rides you cock til both mother and Son cum with satisfaction before sending you on your way to work til round two of wild taboo sex later. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 142.4 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:10:47

Download: Goldie Blair - Mummys Big Boy.mp4

buddypal

Goldie Blair - Mummy is a Whore

Goldie your MILF Mum cock teases you with lots of taboo dirty talk as she POV JOI you ,playing with her tits and a fake cock she shows you what she would do to your cock as she titty fucks it, deep throat BJ and hand job before fucking herself with cock to joint orgasm with you. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 337.46 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:11:24

Download: Goldie Blair - Mummy is a Whore.mp4

buddypal

Bettie Bondage - The Wrong Gift

Your new girlfriend and your mom share a birthday, so you go out to get them a present the day before, picking a sexy little outfit for your girlfriend and a new sweater for your mother. You stop by the next day to give your mom her gift, passing it across the table and watching as she peeks in the bag. She seems really surprised, and even moreso when you tell her to try it on! She goes into the other room to change. You wonder why she didn’t just put it on over her shirt, but you figure she just wants to know the true fit. A few minutes later, she calls you to come into the bedroom and see how it looks. When you walk in, you immediately realize your mistake: you gave your mom the sexy outfit meant for your girlfriend! What’s even more alarming…is that she looks awesome. Hot. You can’t keep your eyes off her, and you can’t hide your shock. She asks what’s wrong and you blurt out that it was for your girlfriend. Humiliated, your mother tries to hide but you tell her it’s ok, that it was your mistake and she looks great. She smiles a little. “Really?” she asks, “you’re not just saying that?” You tell her no way, she looks super hot. You’d like to think you aren’t trying to get somewhere but your raging boner says otherwise. You confess that it’s not supposed to be worn with a bra, trying to suggest she should take it off. Your mind is on autopilot, you want your own mother…you can’t help what you say, what you do…and she’s agreeing. You watch as she slips it off, showing you her big, heavy tits. She teases you with them, playing with her nipples while you stroke through your pants. Her eyes wander to your crotch. “Take it out,” she purrs. “I shouldn’t want this so badly…but I do. I want my son’s cock! This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 371.43 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:20:12

Download: Bettie Bondage - The Wrong Gift.mp4

buddypal

Bettie Bondage - MILF Threesome

Your best friend’s mother is the near-definition of MILF. You always love an opportunity to get her alone and flirt. You can tell she’s not getting any at home, the way she plays into it, giggling as she places a hand on your arm or bats her eyelashes at you. You’re not blind.
One day your best friend drops you off at his house before giving his girlfriend a ride home. You’re more than happy to let him do so – you know his mom will be home and you can spend a few minutes flirting and staring at her big tits against the tight shirt you know she’ll be wearing before ducking into the bathroom to rub one out thinking about her sexy smirk and playful laugh. You do it all the time. You’re surprised your friend hasn’t noticed. But today, she’s even more outgoing. When she leans forward to offer you a snack, you can see down her blouse, its buttons opened just a few too many down for an innocent stay at home mom. You resist the urge to reach up and run your fingers over her mouth, down her neck to her breasts, but you can tell she wouldn’t stop you. She takes off her apron and unbuttons another button, leaning forward to tell you that she’s glad her son isn’t here, that she’s wanted you for a long time. It’s finally happening, you think, my fantasy is finally coming true. Her breasts heave in her black lace bra, they look like they’re about to spill out. You watch her, mesmerized, as she tells you about her husband who hasn’t touched her in ages…when the door opens. Your best friend is standing there, clearly confused, as his mom jumps back, buttoning her shirt as she thanks you for helping her “clean up the spill.” You know your friend isn’t dumb, but he shakes it off and you excuse yourself to the bathroom. You can’t help it, after that display, you have to jerk off or you’ll never get through dinner. As you stand in the bathroom jerking off, you see the door begin to open and your best friend’s mom slip inside! She raises a finger, telling you to be quiet as she unbuttons and begins to show you her breasts, her pierced nipples, reaching behind you to the cabinet to pull out a bottle of lube, dripping it on your cock as she strokes you. You hold your breath and focus, trying not to cum as she drops to her knees. You look down into her eyes as she gives you deep, sloppy blowjob. She’s a neglected woman with a hunger inside as she deepthroats your cock with ease, letting long strings of saliva drip from her tongue as she tells you what a nice cock you have. You moan as she begs for your cum on her face, splashing a thick load across her lips and cheeks. She tells you she needs more…in the bedroom… but as you step into the hallway, your best friend stands there. You knew this was stupid, you knew he’d find out!…but what he suggests next is the last thing you imagined…This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Friends Mom ,Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 1.1 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:30:39

Download: Bettie Bondage - MILF Threesome.mp4

buddypal

AnnabelleRogers - Mommy Takes Care Of Son

My son is sick so mommy comes to bring you medicine and tea. I take coddle you as I fluff your pillow, give you a massage, and take your temperature all while my cleavage is in your face. I want you to take a nap but you don’t want to nap alone. So I stay in bed with you and read until you wake up. Upon you waking up you are feeling better. But I still want you to stay in bed the rest of the day so I tuck you in. As I do I get embarrassed because I accidentally feel your boner. You tell me your hard because you have a crush on mommy. This conversation leads to me shoving my tits in your face getting undressed. You then fuck me in POV missionary, shortly after I ride your cock until you cum in mommy’s pussy. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 843.5 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:19:00

Download: AnnabelleRogers - Mommy Takes Care Of Son.mp4

buddypal

AnnabelleRogers - Little Boy Seduction

I am outside waiting for the bus, but miss it because I was talking somebody on my phone and not paying attention! I am coming from out of town and don’t know the area so I am upset and trying to figure out the next time the bus comes. I notice a little boy on the bench so I go up to him, while bending over showing some cleavage, and ask him. He responds not for another couple of hours. I had plans with my friends to meet some guys. It appears that it’s going to rain so I need to figure out what to do when the little boy says I can stay at his place for a couple of hours because no one is home at the moment. I am hesitant to go with him, but he convinces me to go. So I end up there and that’s where everything happens as I am horny and want to get fucked even if it’s someone very young. This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Cougar, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 751.1 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:16:58

Download: AnnabelleRogers - Little Boy Seduction.mp4

buddypal

Meana Wolf - Scent of a Young Man

You’re turning into a young man. Your body is changing…testosterone must be doing it’s job because everyday you’re getting bigger…everywhere. Each morning you wake up with a giant hard on and cold wet cum stuck to your leg. Your mom is starting to act different around you too. She squeezes your arms and shoulders frequently noticing how big and strong you’re getting. And today she started noticing that you smell different. She drew you in to smell your neck… you felt her breathing change as she inhaled deeply. She couldn’t help herself… she drew you in even closer. Your young masculine body pressed against her as she started to touch herself… your dick grew instantly hard and she felt you press your hard dick into her. She squeezed your cock in her hands as she continued to touch her pussy underneath her panties. The both of you, breathing heavily as she stroked your cock… you both knew that you shouldn’t… but you couldn’t fight it… you wanted to be inside of her. But before it could go any further she stopped. You wanted her to keep going… but she was so flustered and apologetic.. like It was wrong. But she promised that you two would talk about it later. That night after your dad was asleep she came into your room. Her satin robe felt so soft sliding against your skin as she climbed into bed with you. “Sweetie I want you to know that it wasn’t your fault. It’s completely natural for things to happen like what happened in the kitchen this morning. As long as we talk about it, and promise not to do that again, everything will be okay”. But her see-through lingerie was beckoning to you… and the scent of your youthful masculinity was driving her crazy… The two of you made no such promise that night… This video includes: Taboo, MILF, Mother, Mom Son Fantasy, Incest Roleplay, Family, Ageplay, Older Woman Younger Man.

File Size : 1.65 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:35:51

Download: Meana Wolf - Scent of a Young Man.mp4