Mixed MILF Roleplay Clips

buddypal

Sasha Sean - My Mom is Such a Slut

Mom’s Going to Happy Hour – I am just laying on the couch, relaxing, my mom, sees me on her way out and wants to know what I think of her dress. Well, I think it is slutty, but I don’t say anything. She really wants compliments on how she looks, and she does look good, Oh god, she sees my dick getting hard, she tells me she is too good a mother to go out and leave me like that… Mom Wants Chores Done – I am just trying to watch TV. My mom comes in, and she is hardly wearing anything to vacuum. She sees me looking, she knows that I look at her, and she uses it to get what she needs, and to make me do the chores around the house! Mom comes in to say goodnight – Just about to go to sleep, thinking about my mom, I really need to jerk off, then mom comes in to say goodnight, see through clothes! She is me, but then, she sees what is going on, and she wants to take care of me.

File Size : 1.05 GB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:46:55

Download: Sasha Sean - My Mom is Such a Slut.mp4

buddypal

Meana Wolf - Milked before bed

Now I want you to finish your bath and brush your teeth okay? And only 30 minutes of video games before bed. Oh don’t be embarrassed. It’s not like I haven’t seen you naked before haha Besides it wasn’t that long ago that I was bathing you myself. Look I want to talk to you about something. Lately you’ve been keeping me up all night. You’re so restless, and I can hear you making noise in your room. What’s going on with you? I don’t want you to feel bad…I just want to get to the bottom of it. Is something going on at school maybe? Is something making you anxious perhaps? Well maybe we just need to find some ways to relax you. Why don’t I help you wash up? Let me get you all nice and soapy. There isn’t that so nice? It’s important to unwind before bed. Do you like the feel of mommy’s gentle touch? ooh haha Oh my. It’s been so long since I’ve seen you naked…My what a big boy you’re becoming. Once you finish puberty you will have a very large cock. That will make a lot of girls very happy. Girls love big cock and mommy likes it too. Sweety… You’re getting to be at a certain age where there’s only one thing that will make you relax. Mommy is going to help you…show you what to do. See? Doesn’t it feel nice when i squeeze it like that? It’s important not to go too fast. Just gentle… Don’t be shy. It’s perfectly okay for mommy to touch you this way. You need to do this every night do you understand? Mommy will help you. Do you feel the pressure building when I stroke it fast? Feels good doesn’t it? Then slow… you can’t explode until mommy says. You want to be a good boy for mommy don’t you?

File Size : 882.12 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:15:16

Download: Meana Wolf - Milked before bed.mp4

buddypal

Rachel Steele - Mother Stay with Me

Rachel found her husband had been unfaithful, devastated she turned to her son for advice. Michael insisted his mother stay with him and not a hotel. Upon arrival, Rachel’s emotions had peaked she was flustered and in shock. After settling in to her son’s tiny efficiency apartment and some consoling it was bed time. Son slept on the couch so mom could have the bed. Mother in her rush to leave home didn’t pack any PJ’s. She tip toed out wearing black lace panties and bra. Her son appeared to be fast asleep under the covers. He woke when he heard mother masturbating with a toy she did pack. He had never seen her in this way and became erect immediately. Michael hated his father and saw this as an opportunity to finally claim his mother for his own.

File Size : 1.27 GB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:45:11

Download: Rachel Steele - Mother Stay with Me 1777.mp4

buddypal

Madisin Lee - Son Youre the Man of the House Now

Sweetie, I dont know how to tell you this. Well, your father just left me and he is never coming back. Im ok, sweetheart, we are going to be just fine without him. Im sorry you had to hear us fighting like that. He left me for a younger woman, Can you believe that? Dont you think Im pretty? Am I beautiful? Awe, you are so good to me, you want to be the man of the house? Well, hun, there is a lot more to being the man, than just laying around and listening to me talk, you know, I am a woman, and I have needs and desires that need to be fulfilled. You are so sweet for offering, but I could not do that to you. Oh, sweetie, of course I love you and think you are a good boy. Im so lucky to have such a good son. Alright, you want to be the man of the house, then lets practice. We will role play. Im going to pretend that I just got home and you are my husband waiting for me in bed. There just relax, I know deep down inside I should not be doing this, but I dont want to be lonely, I have never been alone before. I crawl in bed and kiss you and suck your cock until you are hard and dripping. I sit on your cock and slide you inside of my pussy. I cannot believe how good it feels. We make love until I cum all down your cock and then I suck my pussy juices off. You know son, your right, you can be the man of the house now.

File Size : 566.67 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:15:29

Download: Madisin Lee - Son Youre the Man of the House Now.mp4

buddypal

Lucy Marie - Mommy Wants To Get Dirty With Your Friends

Mommy lets all her dirty filthy fantasises out ! Baby You know Daddy is away next week, well I was thinking you could invite your two new friends round, the ones that came to your party last week. I think their names were Ben and I cant remember, the tall handsome one and the blond one. You know we like to have fun while Daddy is away right, I thought it might be nice if your two friends got to experience some special time with Mommy like you do. I noticed the dark haired one was very well hung wasn’t he, not like you baby… bless you. I know you love Mom’s titties and I overheard your little friend talking about mine at the party… admit it. I thought it would be fun to watch all three of you suck and lick my titties one by one, how does that sound? watching your friend suck your mom’s hard nipples… hmmmmm. I know what else you like darling, Mommy had a pedicure yesterday, look how hard your little pee pee is, you cant take your eyes off my feet can you? Go on, you can stroke over my feet…. your putty in my hands when I have my pretty red toe polish on. Good boy! keep stroking, hasn’t mommy got the sexiest feet, now as I was saying I think I would like to take Ben’s pants off and suck that lovely hard young cock infront of you both. Maybe rub my titties up and down his cock and you can watch, infact you can stroke your cock. Your other friend can tongue my pussy… get his tongue right in my hole just like I taught you, how would that make you feel to see Mommy’s juices all over his mouth… hmmmmm. This is making me horny baby…. I need to finger my pussy… look darling imagine your friend licking all the way down here… that’s it stroke your cock. Then I think I would like to fuck each of you one by one, make you all watch each other, wouldn’t that be hot. Guess what the grand finale would be… you love Mommy big round ass don’t you, I think I would bent right over and spread my legs just like this, while 3 loads of young fresh cum is dripping from my cunt. I would then have you lick my ass… hmmmm while I rub my pussy you can tongue my ass baby while your little friends watch. My goodness your ready to explode.. go on jerk over my ass, let me count you down…

File Size : 254.64 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:16:09

Download: Lucy Marie - Mommy Wants To Get Dirty With Your Friends.mp4

buddypal

Candle Boxxx - Mother Knows Best

Candle’s son is quiet and shy and hasn’t yet had a girlfriend. She worries he is holding back because of some hang up or another. Sometimes you’ve wondered if he might be gay. Because you have hopes of him starting a family one day (and also of making you a proud mom by being a fine husband and lover to some lucky girl), you decide to intervene and bring him out of his shell. So one evening she knocks on her son’s bedroom door and comes into speak with him. Her hair is up and she is wearing a robe that reveals plenty of her luscious toned legs. After some small-talk, she gets to questioning her son about his behavior. He admits he is shy about women and has a fear of failure with them. Prepared to do anything for her boy, she suddenly gets the wild of idea of initiating him into the world of sex herself. She doesn’t believe there could be a better or more loving teacher for him. What follows then is a skillful seduction in which she builds up her son’s confidence and turns him into a man. It’s easy for her to do because he’s secretly desired her for a long time. His fixation on her is part of the reason why he hasn’t had a girlfriend. And so her son’s fantasies begin to become a reality as she first shrugs off her robe and invites him to look at her delectable female body in lingerie. After some hot poses for his benefit, she joins him on the bed and starts to get serious. First, there’s a hand-job and blowjob; then she has sex with him cowgirl, missionary and doggy-style until they both cum.

File Size : 479.89 MB, Resolution : 960x540, Duration : 00:16:13

Download: Candle Boxxx - Mother Knows Best.mp4

buddypal

Larkin Love - Son Cums Twice In Moms Mouth

Why are you so sad, son? What’s wrong? You can tell Mom. Come on, you know I’m always here for you. What’s on your mind? I can tell something is really getting you down. Mmm, doesn’t my touch feel good? There’s no need to be embarrassed. I’m glad that you’re getting hard. I love you so much, son. I’m going to show you just how much I love you with my lips, my long

File Size : 173.13 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:11:18

Download: Larkin Love - Son Cums Twice In Moms Mouth.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:

buddypal

Kylie Ireland - Banging your lonely Stepmom

Your stepmom is worried that your Dad is having an affair & after a heart to heart in the kitchen, she finds some solace… in your pants. After teasing you for a while, your stepmom eventually grabs your dick & starts to jerk you off. The next thing you know she is down on her knees sucking your cock & begging you to fuck her. If may seem wrong to take advantage of your stepmom, but she is so horny & before you know it you are fucking her over the sink & filling her hot wet cunt with your cum.

File Size : 225.91 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:12:08

Download: Kylie Ireland - Banging your lonely Stepmom.mp4

buddypal

Alora Jaymes - You’re Blackmailing Mommy?

Hey son, how was your day? Looks like you’ve got something on your mind, can I help you with it? OMG WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT?? You can’t tell anyone about it especially your dad. Why are you looking at me like that? You want me to do what to keep you quiet? Thats just wrong for you to blackmail your Mommy. Ok fine I’ll do it this once but you have to destroy that picture. I’m so embarrassed taking my clothes off in front of you. Are you getting hard from just making Mommy squirm? Ok lets get this over with please. You’re already precumming and I barely put it in my mouth. You’re enjoying this way too much. Fine I’ll stand up so you can fuck mommys pussy you just better not tell. Oh that is so wrong but it feels so good. Wait did you just cum in Mommys pussy? You better hope I don’t get pregnant!!

File Size : 420.03 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:11:35

Download: Alora Jaymes - Youre Blackmailing Mommy.mp4

buddypal

Alora Jaymes - Mommy Wants More

Hey son, I’m glad you’re home, theres something I want to talk to you about. I know I reacted a little weird when you blackmailed me and I can’t stop thinking about it. To be honest I really want to do it again. I can’t get the thought of your young hard cock out of my mind. I know I told you it was wrong the other day and you’ve changed my mind. I can see by the bulge in your shorts you want to do it again too. Mmmm you’re so hard in Mommys mouth my pussy is quivering in anticipation. Thats it Let Mommy ride that big cock of yours til you cum deep inside my fertile womb. Thank you for filling me up with your seed. Just remember it’s our little secret.

File Size : 385.98 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:10:39

Download: Alora Jaymes - Mommy Wants More.mp4

buddypal

Janna Hicks - You’re Watching Mommys Sextape?

Hello Son, What are you doing in Mommys room? OMG is that MY sex tape you’re watching? I bet it really turns you on watching Mommy ride a hard young cock!! It’s ok son it has me pretty turned on too so maybe we can help each other with our fantasies. That hard cock of yours barely fits in Mommys mouth so I can’t wait to get it in my pussy. Oh son I bet you wanna see moms big tits don’t you? It’s ok you can touch them since this is a secret we both share. I can’t wait any longer son I need you inside me. You feel so fucking good Mommy’s gonna cum. Thats it son now fill Mommy with your young sperm just like that!!

File Size : 394.54 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:10:53

Download: Janna Hicks - You're Watching Mommys Sextape.mp4

buddypal

Janna Hicks - Mommy Had A Bad Day

Oh son I’m so glad you’re home, mommy had such a bad day. You know just how to make Mommy feel better though don’t you? That nice young cock of yours will definitely do the trick just let mommy get comfortable real quick. Mmm you like it when mommy sucks your cock don’t you? I need you inside me son and I’ll feel so much better. Yes thats it make mommy cum hard. Now it’s your turn son, explode deep inside mommys pussy. You made mommy feel so much better!!

File Size : 382.25 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:10:34

Download: Janna Hicks - Mommy Had A Bad Day.mp4

buddypal

Helena Price - Mommy Is So Sorry

Son, I know we haven’t been spending as much quality time together lately. Mommy has been really busy lately and I’m sorry we haven’t had much time so I’m going to make it up to you. I know that virile young cock of yours needs some special attention and it’s going to get it. You like the way Mommy licks and sucks your cock don’t you? You get so hard when I do it turns me on even more. I can’t wait to get you inside my wet pussy. You want mommy to ride it don’t you son? You fill Mommy up so much better than your dad does. OMG you’re going to make Mommy cum already!! I can’t get over how hard you are son, it really hits the right spots. Oh my I’m cumming again, fuck me harder son and fill Mommys pussy with your seed. Thats it, you’re such a good son filling mommys needs like that. Now I,ve got something to take with me all day!!

File Size : 453.26 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 00:12:30

Download: Helena Price - Mommy Is So Sorry.mp4

buddypal

Kelly Payne - Mom Takes Your Virginity Age Play

Mommy Kelly is enjoying her favorite vibrator when you “accidentally” catch mommy cumming, you spy and watch until she notices you. She confronts you, and you tell her you were only hungry and wanted some breast milk. Mom explains masturbation, and that lots of mommy’s masturbate. Laying down, snuggling up with mom to nurse from her full milk filled breasts mom notices your aroused. Mom encourages you to make yourself cum, it’s only fair since you got to watch mommy cum. Although your inexperienced and not quite sure what to do, mommy comforts and encourages you to touch yourself and tells you just how to touch yourself. Watching you excites mommy while you nurse from her, and she suggests you both feel good and fuck mommy. You both cum and mommy comforts and snuggles up with you afterwards, while you breastfeed from her for your much needed nap she explains to you how you can’t tell anyone about how you fucked mommy.

File Size : 213.95 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:13:40

Download: Kelly Payne - Mom Takes Your Virginity Age Play.mp4

buddypal

Kelly Payne - Mom Wants You Taboo POV Lactating

Spying on mommy watching her pleasure herself, until she sees you. Startled she asks you to come over, mommy offers you some of her warm sweet breastmilk and gives you lots of kisses and asks if you’ve ever wanted mommy to touch you? Mommy Kelly Sucks your cock, covers your cock in her milk & cum. Fucks you in different positions and then begs for you to cum in her, little bit of cum play at the end. Remember this is our little secret okay?

File Size : 461.96 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:29:00

Download: Kelly Payne - Mom Wants You Taboo POV Lactating.mp4

buddypal

Kelly Payne - Mom Makes You Breastmilk Cereal

Part one and part two together in one video! Mommy convinces you to taste her breastmilk. Part One of Mommy makes you breastmilk cereal Oh no! Were out of milk! Mommys boy cant go without his breakfast cereal and glass of milk, dont worry sweetie mommy has an idea! Let mommy Kelly make you some milk using her breastmilk, hand expressed since she doesnt have a pump anymore. Oh! Its okay sweetie you used to love mommys milk before, its almost exactly the same as regular milk just sweeter. Mommy will show you, see tastes great! Wait a minute… Is this turning you on? Come here, let mommy see In Part Two of Mommy makes you breastmilk cereal mommy Kelly starts off by sucking your hard cock. Dirty Taboo talk throughout entire video. Mommy loves sucking your cock and tells you how much she LOVES doing it. She even sprays her milk all over your cock and licks it off, because she knows how much you love her milk. Sucking your cock turns mommy on SO much she begs you to fuck her. Mommy rides your cock in two different positions, first just pulling her pantys to the side and then after taking them off and making mommy cum multiple times she sparys her milk all over you while she rides your cock. Mommy then tells you to fill her up with all your yummy cum, its okay baby That way mommy can have milk in her tits for you all the time. Impregnate mommy! Then mommy cleans you up. Your LATE for school! Mommy will drive you since you missed the bus, but lets finish our breakfast first. Eating and drinking glass of breastmilk.

File Size : 489.43 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:30:58

Download: Kelly Payne - Mom Makes You Breastmilk Cereal.mp4

buddypal

Kelly Payne - Mom Talks Jerking Off Age Play JOI

Mommy Kelly has noticed that, well… You’ve been getting hard ons a lot lately and has decided to sit you down and have a talk about how to hide your hard on in your pants and masturbation. Mommy tells you all about how it’s perfectly normal to masturbate and encourages you to daily. Concern with your lack of experience and not quite knowing what to do, mommy Kelly directs you to take out your cock and gives you a few pointers, and “inspires” you with her big milky tits.

File Size : 147.76 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:09:14

Download: Kelly Payne - Mom Talks Jerking Off Age Play JOI.mp4

buddypal

Kelly Payne - Mom Rates Sons Friends Cock

Mommy Kelly is snooping around in her son’s room, but she ends up snooping on her son’s friends laptop instead and finds herself aroused and excited by her son’s friend. Making sure her son isn’t home and is staying with his friend, mommy make’s herself cum again and again fantasizing about her son’s friend.

File Size : 166.22 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:10:28

Download: Kelly Payne - Mom Rates Sons Friends Cock.mp4

buddypal

Kelly Payne - Naughty Step Mom Titty Fuck Cum

Your step mom Kelly comes in your room to check on you, oops… you were in the middle of jerking off. As a ‘sorry’ your step mom titty fucks your cock till you cum all over her tits and top, then cleans you up using her top.

File Size : 191.04 MB, Resolution : 1280x720, Duration : 00:12:04

Download: Kelly Payne - Naughty Step Mom Titty Fuck Cum.mp4