MomPov Tyra. Epic large Boobs? More of her?

Prelude97

Hey folks.

Looking for more videos of a Certain Girl. She's done only one movie that I can find and that is on MomPOV. Her name is Tyra, but She must have done more flicks than this because she's too much of a pro. Any Hints on any other names she goes by or any other leads would be greatly appreciated. THANKS in Advance.

keeper31

Staff member
If you have it please post, I would love to see it. She is nice.

gurn67

She did a lot of softcore nude photoshoots about 20 years ago for Playboy, Penthouse, Players, etc... under the names Kamali & Julie Morrison. Also, she did some softcore videos for the same companies as well as a softcore VHS series for women on how to turn on their men. Photoshoots are easy to search for and find, the videos are a little more difficult and you'll run into a lot of dead links.

Prelude97

She did a lot of softcore nude photoshoots about 20 years ago for Playboy, Penthouse, Players, etc... under the names Kamali & Julie Morrison. Also, she did some softcore videos for the same companies as well as a softcore VHS series for women on how to turn on their men. Photoshoots are easy to search for and find, the videos are a little more difficult and you'll run into a lot of dead links.
Dude. You are the man. Thats why I love this place. Its Like CSI for Boobs. Thanks man. This really made my day. I love it when things come together.