FTV Natasha - Exotic Masturbator 01/13/22

Pinkside

Natasha - Ireland Meets Vietnam
Release Date : 01/13/22 (NEW!!!)

She's a gorgeous and super sexy half Vietnamese/Irish woman with a rather strong and matured sexuality, and she has such a sensual way of showing herself off! We first see her at a sassy mall, wearing a tight white sweater dress and heels, getting panty views and watching those perky nipples show through in the cold! Parading around the area, we notice how perfect her butt is, and enjoy her flashing it for us. Eventually the panties come off, and she's fingering herself right there! After a breakfast & tease, she does a pee session, then goes home to get naked and masturbate. Using the Magic Wand, she ends up with a very strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions. We get closeups of her privates, and notice how wet she is when she fingers herself! Her prominent clit is shown off, along with her labia. She then rides the Big Ten Toy, tough at first, but then she ends up over 8 inches deep going into her belly button... how sexy it is seeing her ride it on the counter! She eventually fucks herself hard with the Big Ten and the Magic Wand together, to have multiple strong orgasms (and a mini-squirt as well!). We then see her gape her vagina, and see how it stretched her out! More to come of this exotic hottie in part two!

Model Comments
Hi guys, I'm petite five foot tall thanks to my mom who original was from Vietnam. My dad is part Irish and Cherokee Indian. I think that's where I get my cheekbones. But my best asset is my butt which I got from my mom. Didn't you know Vietnamese women have nice asses? I'm from Orlando, Florida, but that's just recently. I actually lived most of my life in Wisconsin. That's how I know Scarlett who joined me on my trip here. I also lived in Chicago for a while but hated the weather. Why do you think I moved to Florida? I've been doing my own shoots for my onlyfans and I did webcamming too but this is my first real adult site I've worked for. What drew me to it was the classy way the women are presented. With the photographer's guidance I brought things I felt would compliment his style. I was happy that he liked my choices. Yeah, I really enjoyed how the photos turned out and that he let me use/post some of them before my update launch. I have a magicwand at home too and I used it on the daily, I enjoy having orgasms especially when I don't have a serious boyfriend right now. The dildo took some getting used to but it did feel good having the fucking in my control while I used the wand. I also had never done a pee video before and wasn't sure if I would be comfortable with it but I did it anyway. Wasn't so bad after all.

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Natasha sent these headshots of herself when she applied #1 #2. Then body shots #3 #4. I actually liked that two piece black outfit so much, I asked her to bring it with her. She's a gorgeous 'Asian', even though she is mixed; and she has such a sexy figure. Her butt really stands out as perfect and flawless, so I made every chance to film her butt in every clip. She arrived from Florida the night before, and I got to know her better that night after dinner -- also Scarlett was hanging out with us so she was sort of an 'assistant' behind the scenes. Her white sweater dress was a perfect start for a Christmas-themed winter shoot; and she looked incredibly sexy with those heels. Watching her legs and walking away from the camera, that ass... We get lots of teasers, and she isn't shy at all about flashing -- once the panties come off we see her very pretty assets and the eventual masturbation with the Magic Wand Toy. Her orgasms are strong, and you can see the vaginal contractions -- also notice how prominent her clit is. I made sure to get some nice closeups of her standout erotic zone. Her Big Ten Toy ride was incredibly hot -- she does ride really sexy on it, wouldn't we love to have her on top of us? Then she fucks herself with it while using the Magic Wand, genuinely enjoying every minute of it while I went away to the office for her to do her thing. Multiple angles & views of her using it and the Vibraking as well. Notice how wet she got inside, fingering and bringing out her wetness. This nice 'warm-up' for her brings her to day two of the shoot in the next update...

VIDEO - Exotic Masturbator

Total Duration : 00:56:04
Resolution : 1920 x 1080
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 4.78 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download :

natasha-00009518-01-1080p.mp4
natasha-00009518-02-1080p.mp4
natasha-00009518-03-1080p.mp4
natasha-00009518-04-1080p.mp4
natasha-00009518-05-1080p.mp4