New City Teens

cnople

I'm considering joining the site, but I read in a thread somewhere else (I can't recall which) that they don't have the sets in zips for easy download. Is this the case?

Perhaps also let this thread be for any other NCT related 'stuff'.

imalutzer

All newer sets have a download option, I don't think the BTS Videos can be downloaded yet tho (near future?), they also have more than what is shown on regular site.

cnople

I joined the site tonight, but cannot access the members page in Firefox or Chrome. Is it just me?

Great first impressions I must say!

Sly_Fry

He did state that he was in the process of moving the site to a new, faster server. Maybe it's temporary?

I'm not a current member, but have been several times..both sites. Never had any issues accessing the members section.

Upon signing up, you should automatically be added to his TheBizCave website. Try loggin in there, if you can log in...it's a NCT server issue. If not, it's an issue with your user/pass combo.

Once you know the issue, just email admin. He's pretty quick to respond to issues or questions in my experience.

Good Luck.

cnople

You may be right. And it's Sunday night so I guess it won't be working normally until I'm next online Monday night. Bit of a nuisance as I was looking forward to it this evening. Oh well.

I'll try the other site you mention, I never knew about that.

son_of_dad

Never heard of this site before but from the preview is it just the nn equivalent of newcitycoeds using models with less ink, piercings, and hair dye?

Sly_Fry

Never heard of this site before but from the preview is it just the nn equivalent of newcitycoeds using models with less ink, piercings, and hair dye?
Mostly NN, although there is some topless, bottomless and slips. Teen site models are generally in their late teens. Coeds site generally early twenties.

cnople

Disappointing to find the members page is unavailable for me again today. I did have access briefly last night, until a download spiked to 7hours dl time and I logged out.

What's the biz cave? The site just shows links to NC teens and NC co-eds, no login that i could see? It says something about an invite, do I have to ask an admin?

imalutzer

yeah, once a member, just send the login request from the biz cave site. you can get to the biz cave site via clicking one of the special offers from the site news page (maybe the one with liz blued out)

cnople

I wouldn't rejoin myself anytime soon. Only one or two models were tat/piercing free. And the photography was awful, in my opinion. Not looked since then to see if anything's improved. And the biz cave stuff was a bit too expensive for what it is.

But that's just my opinion, for what it's worth.