New pattycake premium vid

If you're a longtime follower of Patty's, I think, deep down in your heart, you already know exactly how good it is.
Luckily for Patty, anyone still following her at this point won't care how good or bad it is, they're going to buy it anyway. More power to her, I guess. Twenty years and still going, not a lot of webmodels can say that.

Priest

I was hoping somebody actually bought it and could tell us if it was any good or same old crap she always puts out.

fasicad

Luckily for Patty, anyone still following her at this point won't care how good or bad it is, they're going to buy it anyway. More power to her, I guess. Twenty years and still going, not a lot of webmodels can say that.
Pretty much. I bought it, happily, as soon as it was available. It wasn't bad per se - just more of the same. That being said, it still served the purpose for which I purchased it.

Pretty much. I bought it, happily, as soon as it was available. It wasn't bad per se - just more of the same. That being said, it still served the purpose for which I purchased it.
So you're still a member? Interesting! Is she still releasing videos in 360p? Are people in her members forum still pretending her boobs are natural?

groper1

Yeah, but not for long. I just purchased for a couple months. Haven’t been on the forum since I rejoined. Forgot about it. I’ll have to check it out.