New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-17

nitobe

Elite
Not just any size of cock - only huge black ones for curly redhead cuckold wife. And not only she deepthroats them just like them but love them in her pussy and ass as well! Great red fishnets and garters makes her sexier than ever and those hung black guys were just "piece of cake" for her!

size: 200 mb
type: avi
resolution: 720x400
duration: 20:58

NTB_IR_Mgnm_Bbcs.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Wow" and "I would do her" are the only things that crossed my mind when saw her dressed like this:

nitobe

Elite
First blacking ever for white cuckold wife and damn - she became addicted already! She always wanted to try big black cock but didn't expect two well hung and horny black studs to take advantage of her and fuck her in both holes and even double penetrated her! But she loved every moment of it and didn't mind at all - she just surrendered to them and let them do what they want with her...

size: 299 mb
resolution: 720x480
duration: 26:25

NTB_IR_Mls_Frst_DP.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ass, pussy and finally mouth - she "offered" all of her available holes:

nitobe

Elite
Her pale skin and firm breast were simply begging to be kissed and caressed, especially her swollen, tight pussy! She made love with her black bull while her cuck filmed them. Her black bull's seed found it's way to her womb and bred her. Incredible woman!!!

size: 231 mb
duration: 20:27

NTB_IR_Hrmn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Riding on top of her black lover and her pussy over filled with black cum:

nitobe

Elite
I've found this one by coincidence while surfing and I must say it's an incredible interracial cuckold video! Blonde milf gets pounded hard from behind by her black lover while husband was holding the camera. It was pretty intense and wild fucking and when he was about to come she opened her mouth wide to receive every single drop of his cum and then swallowed all showing off for the camera!

size: 80 mb
duration: 08:27

NTB_IR_Fllng_Rdhds_Mth.rar

rar password = nitobe

"Stitching" her pussy with his big dick and filling her mouth with his warm and thick cum:

nitobe

Elite
She couldn't wait to go to bedroom but started off with her hung black lovers in living room! Table was just fine for doggy style fucking while she was giving a head to other black bull. When her knees started to hurt they moved to a chair and finally she had some anal on the floor!

size: 172 mb
duration: 18:07

NTB_IR_Tbl_Thrsm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black cock ride for hubby's eyes and getting her ass ready for penetration:

nitobe

Elite
Busty white wife gets a nice present from her cuck hubby - well hung black bull to fuck her while he was filming! He didn't want to interfere much her but pointed out at one moment that he would like to know when black lover is going to cum so he could film that moment! Also, she didn't pay attention to her husband at all - but focused herself to big black cock! Excellent home video - a rare find and definitely a keeper!

size: 230 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 20:17

NTB_IR_Bbc_Fr_My_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

A bit of creaming and the moment hubby wanted to film so bad - cumming on his wife's ass:

nitobe

Elite
This is longest and best quality video with 4ust0n black ganbang so far! I posted first 15 minute video with her back in 2010 and then bits and pieces few and then! The longest video I had and that was made during this gangbang was around 40 minutes long but the quality was not top notch (although acceptable) This is full gangbang as it was filmed - full hour! Enjoy this small titted skinny hottie once again - I loved watching her again!

size: 660 mb
duration: 56:09

NTB_IR_4stn_Fll_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Taking turns, having sloppy seconds and pumping her pussy up until cum started to pour out:

nitobe

Elite
After so many years J4n3t and her favorite black lover were at it again. They met up in his hotel and she was a jaw dropping beauty as always. Dressed impeccably, she simply came there to enjoy and I mean it. If you look her other videos and compare them with this one you'll see some real chemistry and passion...

size: 346 mb
duration: 29:24

NTB_IR_Smply_Jnt.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black cock and fat wedding ring goes along damn well:

nitobe

Elite
Passionate white wife's sessions with regular black bull filmed by her husband! When she's with him all boundaries are off and she surrenders herself to him - he can do whatever he likes and she's ready to have it in every possible way! This one has some real passion and chemistry too... Not sure how their marriage is functioning and what they do when they are alone in bed (without black bull) but she seems like kind of wife whose needs are "neglected" or at least hubby's cock is not enough for her - she's looking for something more intense...

size: 90 mb
duration: 07:58

NTB_IR_Bngd_By_Bbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Deep inside and bareback - if only their marital bed can talk - pretty nasty things happen there:

nitobe

Elite
Came to do some laundry but her black lover was already in laundry room waiting for her with his cock hard as a rock! She didn't wear panties so just lifter her mini skirt up and sat on his bareback dick - the very same moment she forgot about the things she came to do and started a joy ride until he filled her pussy with cum!

size: 57 mb
duration: 05:03

NTB_IR_Dng_Lndry.rar

rar password = nitobe

Grabbing his cock when slipped out and showed him the way back in:

nitobe

Elite
She wanted to get blacked and wanted to see herself on screen but didn't want anyone to know or to recognize her. She went to swinger club with her husband who brought the camera! She wore the mask and her black lover too! She had it the way she wanted - hard, bareback blacking while her husband was watching...

size: 159 mb
duration: 14:04

NTB_IR_Scrt_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Eating up her pussy and stuffing her pussy with his big stiff piece of meat:

nitobe

Elite
Black banging of skinny, small titted brunette! Two really hung black guy fucked the hell out of her and she didn't expect at all that she would experience such big cocks! She tried to deepthroat one of them and simply gagged because his cock was too big and she couldn't swallow it all! Her pussy was different story - she got packed by both of them with no problem - her wet hole welcomed both of them!

size: 203 mb
duration: 22:10

NTB_IR_Fckng_Ll.rar

rar password = nitobe

No matter how big, he was in without problem and her mouth was filled with cum too:

nitobe

Elite
When black lover arrived at her house, her husband and him hung out in the living room. They've made small chat as they waited for D33 to finish getting dressed in the back bedroom. When she appeared, caressing and kissing started - long time no see and right about time to get fucked by her favorite lover once again...

size: 279 mb
duration: 24:40

NTB_IR_Dp_Insd_D.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby was watching as his honey got impregnated by big black dick:

nitobe

Elite
Real cuckold video from Down Under! I had only facial part of this video back in 2009. and here's full version! All the time hubby chatted and was making jokes with his wife while doing his friends big cock. Actually he chatted with both of them and was making nasty comments when she sat on lover's cock for the first time and later on too. When his friend started filling his wife's mouth with cum hubby said: "Keep it, keep it!!!" but it was so much cum that some simply spilled out down her neck...

size: 57 mb
duration: 05:59

NTB_Frnd_Fckd_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cum was pouring out right in her mouth but she couldn't keep everything in - spilled a bit:

nitobe

Elite
After mature cuckold tart from Down Under here's some fresh white meat! Cute brunette with perfect body had her hands tied behind staircase balustrade and then hung black stud approached and used her! This was of course just a game so she could suck his cock off without touching it with her hands. Then he had her on the floor and finally dumped his load directly into her mouth...

size: 328 mb
duration: 34:23

NTB_IR_4ngl_Blkd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black dick penetrates tight, pink pussy and her mouth full of black lover's cum

nitobe

Elite
This video is outstanding - one of the really rare ones with genuine Swedish chick and hung black guy! Busty blonde with pale skin had an adventure with hung black guy in front of her webcam! She's looking gorgeous, and although I didn't understand a word only watching this great video made me horny. She managed to show every detail of her blacking - even the last part with her pussy all messed up with cum...

size: 410 mb
duration: 37:01

NTB_IR_Swdsh_Blnd_Blkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Tight and wet pussy on top of big black cock and messy creampie he left inside her:

nitobe

Elite
Horny white wife gets banged by hung black bulls in front of her husband! Her face was hidden or pixelated all the time but it's more than obvious that she is a nerd with glasses that hadn't been fucked for quite a while! That's why she was like unleashed here - she just needed wild and intense fuck and only black crew could give her that!

size: 268 mb
duration: 23:38

NTB_IR_Gb_Fck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty black cock for meaty white pussy:

nitobe

Elite
This re-up came as a help from a friend who happened to have this video downloaded from my thread - otherwise re-upping of 800 + mb video would last damn long with my upload speed...

This is very rare clip of hotwife Nina from 1999. A documentary about her whole weekend fuck with a black lover while her hubby recoreded everything... Nina always knew what pleased her the best - a big black cock...

size: 846 mb
resolution: 512x384
duration: 65:53

NTB_IR_Nn_Whl_Wknd_4dvntr.rar

rar password = nitobe

This is kind of pussy that you can only wish for and this black stud had her:

nitobe

Elite
Fresh black stud was in town and horny blonde had to have him. He's well hung but he's got big balls also! When I say big I really mean big - you can't say which is bigger: his dick or his balls! Anyway - pleasure was all hers...

size: 176 mb
duration: 14:59

NTB_IR_Jyl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big black cock with big pendulum pounding her wet pussy from behind:

Last edited by a moderator: