New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-26

nitobe

Elite
Slender brunette gets blacked in front of her husband by hung black bull! He fucked her bareback in her tight, pink pussy and then went on her asshole - bareback also! Not sure how she managed to receive such big cock in such tiny asshole but if you listen to her you'll realize that she has been stretched to the limits...

size 140 mb
duration 14:15
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Brnt_Rbs_Cmld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Drilling her pink hole deep and leaving cumload after fucking her asshole:

nitobe

Elite
Submissive white wife had to obey and to do what she was told - to receive huge black cock bareback into her white pussy... She's damn sexy freckles white lady with big butts, round ass and small, wet and tight pussy and she loves to fuck big black cocks in front of her husband - and to obey orders! Those black garters and fishnet stockings made her incredibly sexy!!!

size: 464 mb
duration: 30:22
type: avi
resolution: 720x400

NTB_IR_Sbmssv_Blnd_Wf.rar

rar password = nitobe

nitobe

Elite
Amazing video with blonde british milf getting blacked hard by well endowed lover! She never tried cock that big and couldn't get enough of it - she fucked him the way she never did before but the best part of this video, or at least the thing that I liked most is when they all had a chit-chat about how it was! She lit a cigarette together with black lover and then talked to hubby how it was - he was curious and wanted to know everything from both of them!

size 138 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 12:14

NTB_IR_Blnd_Brtsh_Mlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

She rode and got pounded like never before:

nitobe

Elite
Big butt, freckles K4ll13met couple of sex freaks and joined them for some fun together - she became their sex toy! Hubby dumps a load in his wife's pussy and K4ll13 ate it all. In the end of party, hung black bull joined too and unloaded his balls into wet white pussy too...

size 460 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 30:05

NTB_IR_Tw_Pss_4_Hby.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big butts, round ass, tight pussy and stockings - things I like the most:

nitobe

Elite
CA blonde came to her black lover's flat for a piece of his cock but he was so horny that couldn't hold on himself for long time - unloaded his balls in her pussy in matter of minutes... But it was excellent fuck. I loved when she said in the end: "Sooner rather than later!" ;)

size 201 mb
type avi
resolution 852x480
duration 10:52

NTB_IR_Hrm_Qck_Crmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Finishing off herself after her pussy was loaded with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Experienced, busty milf leads freshly married skinny blonde wife into the world of creampies made by black cocks. She had camera in her hand all the time, gave her "student" instructions and filmed all... She was drooling over black cocks all the time lurking for her chance for some black meat and will happen indeed but in the video that is about to come...

size 412 mb
duration 36:35
type avi
resolution 720x400

NTB_IR_Mlf_4nd_Frsh_Wf_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was on full drilling mode and that means both of her holes were blacked:

nitobe

Elite
Experienced milf continued tutoring her freshly married blonde friend but she couldn't hold on herself anymore and had to have black cocks drilling her pussy too. She said: "I'll do multitasking - fucking and filming!" and then bent over and got pounded from behind - then she laid down and got her pussy filled with black cum. Also, need to say that her skinny blonde friend got tons of black creampies - you could make a cake out of it...

size: 443 mb
duration: 39:25

NTB_IR_Mlf_4nd_Frsh_Wf_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Finally left her camera, spread legs wide and got a cumload also:

nitobe

Elite
I couldn't recognize the language here so have no idea what they were talking about. Anyway, bottom line is that hubby gathered his 7 friends to fuck his busty blonde wife while he was behind the camera - maybe he took part also, but can't say that for sure. She looks amazing - real naughty milf in black stockings and looks like they were in sauna or something before the gangbang started...

size 419 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 44:15

NTB_Bsty_Wf_7_Mn_Gb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sexy stockings, legs wide spread, bunch of cocks and loads of cum:

nitobe

Elite
Great looking wife brought her husband with her when she went to visit her black lover. Hubby knew about her adventures and even watched her being pumped by black lover, but this time he didn't want only to watch his honey in action - he took active part in this so she grabbed his cock too! Great interracial cuckold action - quite handsome couple with black stud! Awesome!

size 186 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration: 16:33

NTB_IR_Hby_Gts_Pc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Deepthroating hubby's dick while black arrow was waiting for her and receiving a load from black bull:

nitobe

Elite
More black cock fun for busty blonde - she moaned and groaned while her two black friends were fucking her hard... In the beginning she expected more guys to show up but when they started she was perfectly satisfied - two was her lucky number than weekend...

size 295 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 30:49

NTB_IR_Blk_Cck_Mns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Drilling her bald pussy deep and huge cumloads she ate in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Story say this used to be L3x13s last stand with black bulls before she retired and stopped filming but she never stopped getting blacked and that's why at least one newly filmed video appeared on surface last year... As for this one, hot as hell video - two facials straight in the beginning and then hard blacking with another facial! Damn hot white honey!

size 117 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration: 10:35

NTB_IR_L4st_Stnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pale skin, pink pussy and a facial - do you need more?

nitobe

Elite
Chubby, big titted cuckold white wife met black guy with real dong between his legs, got fucked bareback and received two cumshots inside her bald and extremely wet pussy...

size: 211 mb
duration: 18:42

NTB_Chby_Wf_IR_Ckld_1.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real black dong drilling wet white pussy and leaves cumload inside:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby, big titted mature wife and her black stud once again! I had shorter version in lower quality posted earlier but this one is real deal! Bareback fucking once again and a cumshot on her tits in the end...

size: 480 mb
duration: 42:34

NTB_Chby_Wf_IR_Ckld_2.rar

rar password = nitobe

Diving deep into her wet hole and cumming on her big tits:

nitobe

Elite
Busty white housewife was having exceptional guest for dinner - her black lover finally visited her at home and she was about to prepare nice dinner and then to have some relaxing sex party together with her husband... But she had to have him right there in the kitchen - on the cabinets and on the floor! Big black sausage prepared her own special way ;)

size: 352 mb
duration: 31:13

NTB_IR_Blck_Cck_Fr_Dnnr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Black sausage was quite enough for dinner - real specialty and delicacy:

nitobe

Elite
British hotwife met hung black bull on a swinger site and was so excited with his size that decided to meet and feel him. He was waiting in his car and she jumped on him right there - couldn't even wait to get into nearest motel...

size 377 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration: 29:11

NTB_IR_Bckst_Cckld_Fn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucking her black bull on the back seat and receiving his cumload on her pretty face:

nitobe

Elite
This one had to be watched - one of the most awkward cuckold interracial videos ever seen and it was intentionally named "What have I done!!!" Husband watches his beloved honey's pussy being torn apart by hung black guy who they met and invited into their bedroom... She occasionally glimpses to hubby while black cock teared her pussy apart but all the time you can see in her eyes that she was actaually wondering "Is this right?" "Am I doing the right thing?" "Is this what we wanted?" Also, a shred of guilt can be read from her face - she indeed enjoyed every second of being fucked in front of her beloved one - this was just pure passion... Or was it?

size: 75 mb
duration: 05:03

NTB_IR_Wht_Hv_I_Dn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding her bald pussy and awkward look of guilt toward her husband:

nitobe

Elite
Lusty white honey gets blacked and impregnated while her husband was watching and filming... When black stud came inside her, husband approached and checked her pussy - cum was dripping out of her!

size: 73 mb
duration: 06:55

NTB_IR_Blk_Crmp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Checking his wife's pussy after she got impregnated by black lover:

nitobe

Elite
Sp4des lady having her first black cock - at least she said so! Guess she already had experience with black meat before! Anyways, she's hot as hell and literally insatiable! In the end she ate all his cum and squirted after that! Amazing!

size 270 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration 31:47

NTB_IR_Spds_L4dy_Frst.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fingering her pussy before blacking and receiving cumshot in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Surprise, surprise... great looking blonde gets black bone bareback! Nice interracial fucking with dripping creampie in the end! I had posted shorter video with her in lower quality long time ago, but this is "extended" version in real quality and with some fantastic close-ups of pussy pounding! Loved the thing that she is real blonde - not with dyed hair!

Size: 250 mb
duration: 17:17

NTB_IR_Bg_Blck_Srprs.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pile of cum slowly dripping out of her freshly fucked blonde pussy:

nitobe

Elite
At first I thought this horny milf is kinda too old to be pregnant but after watching the video I am sure that that she actually is! They chatted a bit in the beginning and she showed her big belly right away but I didn't understand this part since it was in Dutch I guess... Anyway - looks like she wanted this black cock so bad and got it - together with huge cumload!

size 279 mb
type avi
resolution 720x400
duration: 21:44

NTB_IR_Prg_Ccl.rar

rar password = nitobe

She's already been impregnated several months ago so this was just a sweet cream: