New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
Extremely huge and thick black dick was "served" especially for chubby white honey was so anxious to feel that huge black dong inside her wet and meaty pussy! When she finally grabbed that enormous dick she started playing with it like it was a toy or something. And needed something in her ass too so nailed funny buttplug there - the one with big ring like safety pin or something. Anyway, she was delighted and even more than that had the best sex in her life...

size 435 mb
type avi
resolution 960x540
duration 23:04

NTB_IR_Chbbydnc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding white pussy bareback and delivering his huge load straight into her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Hubby didn't go second but he was third guy here! His pale skinned wife got fucked by two hung black lovers first who filled her pussy with cum and then it was hubby's turn. She sucked his dick off first and then he nailed it bareback downthere into that messy hole, all sleazy and full of black cum. Don't know how much friction he had this way but he used black men's cum as lubricant when fucked his wife's ass bareback... Anyway, lot of juicy and sleazy stuff here - plenty of cum for thick blond wife and she loved it - every moment and every ounce of cum she got in all her three holes...

size: 182 mb
type: avi
resolution: 840x540
duration: 11:14

NTB_IR_Hbbyjnsrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

All holes were drilled and cum was delivered in her pussy, asshole and mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Fucking friend again while hubby was filming - got some real hard pounding and cum inside her pussy! Just an adventure during hot afternoon - it was too hot outside and they've just wanted to "kill" some time! She grabbed friends dick and hubby grabbed his camera and started rolling! She loves riding and loves leading the game but also can play submissive role and let her lover please her! She is one really great looking milf with perfect, fit body and nice, carefully trimmed, pierced pussy...

size 433 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 38:24

NTB_IR_Fckngfrnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sweating together with lover getting his bareback dick and lying all exhausted in the end

nitobe

Elite
Exactly like hung black bull's bride! White stockings, garters, lingerie... even white shoes with high heels. Started with passionate kissing and caressing before black stud started licking her soaking wet pussy... Hubby was around with his camera, taking pictures and filming and you can mostly see him in background running around that bed and trying to film every detail. His beloved wife didn't notice him at all - she was all focused to that huge black dick, hard as rock that was about to penetrate her bald pussy bareback...

size: 337 mb
duration: 18:30

NTB_IR_Blckbllsbrd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Dreaming about this whole her life and looked damn sexy in white lingerie:

nitobe

Elite
For me, this probably the best one in this series I've seen so far. It's probably about this horny blond chick and her attitude - I loved the way she handled this extremely huge black dick! Great, firm body, flat belly and small tits with perky nipples, she has spread her legs wide for her hung black lover and welcomed his huge dick inside her tight, bald pussy! She was also so talkative and simply enjoyed this full scale...

size: 358 mb
duration: 24:04

NTB_IR_Jyc.rar

rar password = nitobe

White pussy got blacked bareback and opened her mouth wide for warm cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Looking great in purple stockings and bra but I am certain more than ever that she fucks only one black lover for real - the others are just a show for the camera and her hubby. I mean look at her - all nice and kind but she most of the time she sucks big black dick and lets him fuck her just for a short time before receive his cum on her belly... Got pounded hard bareback, looking sexy and cute in front of camera but keeps all her passion for totally different black lover!

size 491 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 33:01

NTB_IR_Bbcnprpl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Big boobs, nice pussy sexy lingerie and big black dick but there's certain distance here:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife with mask on her face got fucked by hung black stud who unloaded his balls straight on her face. Her husband who was watching all the time approached then and kissed her passionately cleaning her face off black lover's load. Sloppy seconds and pussy cleaning by husbands can be seen pretty often but cleaning wife's face after huge facial is something that can rarely be seen... Hubby was helping all the time, licking her pussy and preparing her for big black dick!

size: 149 mb
duration: 08:08

NTB_IR_Wfsblckfcl.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounding bald white pussy from behind and leaving a load on her face for hubby to clean:

nitobe

Elite
Curly redhead is real sport fan and she loves all kind of sport and exercises in bed and with hung black lovers. Looked so sexy in blue football shirt and got her asshole fucked by two hung black lovers. Maybe these guys are players and she was just cheering them up before the game but they are more likely just two regular dudes who also like to relax themselves in bed with nice, sexy lady rather than out in the fields... Whatever the background of this video is, they had excellent threesome!

size 315 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 17:06

NTB_IR_Sprtsfn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Free kick and touchdown - black stud has gone balls deep into her ass:

nitobe

Elite
That retro haircut tells me that there was more with her in past - she got fucked by big black dicks before and loves that big, dark piece of stiff meat in her bald, soaking wet pussy... She said herself that she loves all kind of black cocks, likes having gangbangs and double penetration and that she squirts like waterfall!!! More than that I loved her appearance - black stockings and garters of course and black boots. Her meaty pussy was thoroughly shaved and smooth and she got that huge black dick bareback. Her black lover was pushing harder and harder before his balls exploded and delivered huge cumload straight in the mouth. Great white honey - her body just perfectly fits my taste in women...

size: 409 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 18:35

NTB_IR_Crzyfrbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Stretching her meaty, wet hole and pounding her pussy bareback - I loved these scenes:

nitobe

Elite
Hah, crikey!!! There's one more to fill the gaps in collections! And it's high quality one - picture is quite clear and details are amazing. She got three cumloads from her hung black lovers, showed off with them for the camera and ate them of course - delicious protein shake! And not only that - she got all three in her tight meaty pussy - I loved those close ups of bareback black pounding... One more thing - I loved when one of the bulls asked: "Are you guys swingers or something?!" You bet they are and she loves big black dicks!

size: 475 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 25:47

NTB_IR_Thrfcls.rar

rar password = nitobe

Three extremely huge and thick black dicks stretched her pink pussy one after another:

nitobe

Elite
Probably the most painful anal sex with hung black stud she ever had... I guess she started using her famous buttplug after this. Wore finest lingerie as always she had passionate sex with her hung black lover who nailed her dripping wet pussy first but then literally tore her asshole apart - that was fucking amazing and I haven't seen such thing before. Anyway, except that little "incident" everything else was top notch - like always!

size 528 mb
type avi
resolution 1280x720
duration 34:09

NTB_IR_Blckbllspt.rar

rar password = nitobe

She was so wet and wanted that big black dick so bad but things has gone too far:

nitobe

Elite
If she only had bigger boobs!!! Big, flossy natural ones with huge, hard nipples! That's just my wish of course and have to admit that except boobs. everything else on her is just perfect. Maybe even too perfect. Firm body, round ass, meaty pussy... She's cute too - sexy white housewife who wanted to be bred by black bulls in front of her husband. And that's what she got - two hung black lovers "worked" hard on it, took turns on her while hubby was watching. For me, she was pure feast for eyes, something I always enjoy and can watch all day and night long. She looks so elegant in those stockings and high heels and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I can only guess how it was for her husband...

size: 281mb
duration: 14:40

NTB_IR_Tkngtrns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Don't even have words for this - I mean just look at that her and the way she's doing it:

nitobe

Elite
Straight from ass to mouth? And bareback? This submissive white chick must be loving big black dick a lot! She knelt and sucked off huge black dong, then received it bareback in her ass and after that took it again in her mouth, got cumload and swallowed all... Not sure how it felt and how smelly that was but she was obviously enjoying a lot - pleased her black bull and ate his cumload. No matter his dick was in her ass before that!

size 268 mb
type avi
resolution 840x548
duration 15:44

NTB_IR_Cmnmth.rar

rar password = nitobe

Lot of oil and everything was running smoothly - got in her ass and then ate cumload:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby blond white mom had her first black adventure in front of her husband who was there to support her. She spreads her legs wide and black bulls started playing with her pussy making her squirt several times - and those were really intense squirts. Then nailed her bald, meaty pussy bareback and drilled down there before loading her with cum. In the end they showed her cumload to hubby and played with it while it was slowly oozing out...

size: 318 mb
resolution: 960x640
duration: 12:07

NTB_IR_Mmnblls.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby checked her pussy too before black studs drilled and impregnated her:

nitobe

Elite
This one comes in quality that is not that perfect and not really a standard one like most of the videos in this thread but that's all what I've managed to get - the other versions of this video that can be found online are too blurry and too lousy to be shared.. I've been waiting for months hoping to get something even better than this is the best one so far! I've had many requests for this video lately so I've had to share it... One of the greatest cuckold wives around these days - super sexy and lusty - got fucked and impregnated by hung black stud. She is great looking white housewife in deed and she is addicted to big black dicks and her husband loves watching her in action!

size: 272 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 15:28

NTB_IR_Nghtmch.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fit body, firm thighs and tiny, wet hole filled to the top with black lover's cum:

nitobe

Elite
Skinny, skinny, skinny and no fat tissue at all - just her skin, some muscles under and bones of course. Probably looking great and as some kind of top model but not my type at all - I mean I like brickhouse body, firm but round and curvy, something like plus size models. On the other hand who am I to judge! She is one really horny white milf and she loves being blacked and usually does it in front of her husband - bareback and with creampie in the end! Her pussy almost always is filled to the top with black bull's cum...

size 364 mb
type avi
resolution 840x540
duration 19:48

NTB_IR_Cckldbd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Nice close-up scenes here and big, thick cumload in the end like always:

nitobe

Elite
There's nothing like waking up with big black dick by the side - ready, willing and hard as rock for an early morning fuck while the sun is slowly rising. Curly redhead was still sleepy from last night's fun with hung black lover but she quickly woke up and jumped on her big black stick. Sucked it off and got it bareback with nice creampie between her buttocks in the end. It was breakfast for real champions!

size: 250 mb
duration: 14:09

NTB_IR_Snshnbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Cummy load on her pussy and ass - got fucked bareback and creampied by bbc:

nitobe

Elite
Great looking white milf, black stockings, lingerie, carefully shaved pussy and big black dicks of course - it always sounds promising, especially if you look at the screenshots and see some nice close-ups of bareback black pounding with creaming of course! Maybe she is not miss of the universe, but she looks damn sexy and appealing to me - especially when she spreads her legs wide and shows her bald, soaking wet pussy. Add black stockings to that and fun time is guaranteed - I simply can't resist such scenes and I always drool when see something like that. In short - just another bareback hard black pounding that ended with creampie but if nothing else it's at least and eye catching video that at least I couldn't resist...

size: 273 mb
duration: 12:27

NTB_IR_Frrdhd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Balls deep inside her bald pussy and a creampie that was planted deep in her womb:

nitobe

Elite
This video is filmed the same night like the one posted the other day and it looks like kid of blooper but to me it looks like something that happened either before main video was filmed or it was filmed after she got impregnated by this black guy. Anyway, it's nice stuff although quality is also not that perfect but can do the trick - I've seen some pretty lousy things around even today not to mention few years ago! So, curvy body, bald pussy, red hair and big black dick - bareback of course - no need for more for having great time...

size: 239 mb
resolution: 840x480
duration: 12:59

NTB_IR_Nghtmchblppr.rar

rar password = nitobe

She is sexy as hell - definitely my type of woman - perfectly built with nice curves:

nitobe

Elite
Tiny blonde got two huge black dongs one after another. First she had one of the longest and thickest black dicks around and guy literally tore apart her bald pussy - when he nailed it balls deep I thought it would go out through her mouth... After he filled her hole with cum his black friend took over, had sloppy seconds and added his load to the cumpie inside her pussy! In the end, she turned her ass to the camera showed her loads to hubby and tried to catch oozing cum on the palm of her hand - maybe to feed hubby later...

size: 416 mb
duration: 22:03

NTB_IR_Mnmnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fingering her bald pussy after two black studs left huge creampies inside: