New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
This perfect brunette housewife is loving big black cock more than anything else and her every encounter with bbc is pure feast for the eyes - especially for her husband who films her and who usually cleans her creampies in the end or just smears her cumloads with his fingers. He loves his role the same way she loves big black dicks. She usually does not care about camera or whether hubby is going to film something good or not but just focuses on her big black cock and enjoys every second and every inch of her new toy... Awesome white babe - she is really something special!

size: 343 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 960x640
duration: 18:26

NTB_IR_Slpyfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Enjoying bbc in front of her husband and showing her creampied pussy:

Last edited by a moderator:

nitobe

Elite
Skinny white chick in black fishnets was waiting for her hung black lover to nail her hard and deep with his huge dong. Comparing to her he is really big guy and he pressed really hard on her till his balls exploded and delivered huge cumload in her pussy smearing the rest all over her hole and on her thighs. She loved it but that huge black "boulder" over her was kinda too much and she could hardly breathe so she loved when took control in her hands and started riding her bull...

Size: 289 mb
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 15:10

NTB_IR_Sknnyfshnts.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucking white pussy bareback and smearing her all with his thick cum:

nitobe

Elite
I am not hundred percent sure and have to double check some other videos in my archive, but I think I've had at least one more video with this insatiable blond before. She is busty and curvy and she loves big black cock more than anything else. And she got really big black one to enjoy it full scale in laundry room. Just wanted to kill some time while waiting for dryer and this huge black cock was perfect for that. Biggest one so far, couldn't fit in her mouth but was perfect "cork" for her naughty hole...

size: 330 mb
duration: 12:37

NTB_IR_Fnblckld.rar

rar password = nitobe

Sucked it off first, then got pounded hard and received huge cumshot in mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Looking so sexy in red lingerie and stockings and craving for big black cock of course. Huge one was the dildo actually and she played with that imagining some real thick black sausage drilling her pussy. Her black lover made her play with that huge rubber toy while she was sucking his dick - some kind of game before he started plowing deep between her thighs...

size: 465 mb
duration: 26:32

NTB_IR_Tynbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Real black dick and rubber toy - it was just perfect match for both:

nitobe

Elite
This is just to answer an old friend's request who lost this in hd crash and to remind you all to one of the best cuckold wife housewives that appeared like shooting star, filmed few great pieces and then just disappeared. She is damn sassy and curvy white housewife with bald, meaty, soaking wet hole that's been craving for big black cocks and get really big and thick one that shredded her bald pussy into pieces and stuffed her like no one before. I loved those boobs, round ass, belly, smooth shaved pussy, her overall appearance and her desire for big black cocks. Thumbs and dicks up for this one to salute this great white lady!

size: 376 mb
duration: 12:41

NTB_IR_Shnsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fantastic rear view and big black snake stalking her soaking wet hole:

nitobe

Elite
Classy cuckold wife gets fucked by husband and their family friend in their bedroom. She's been having her eye on this guy for quite some time and talked to her husband about having another dick in that oozing wet pussy. Hubby agreed of course and even pushed her a bit more into that - she wanted one on one action and he preferred threesome. Asked their friend to come over for a dinner and when time for dessert came it turned out that her pussy is juicy dessert for both. It's a video stuffed with passion and lust and she got both dicks in her dripping wet pussy with cum in her mouth in the end.

size: 310 mb
duration: 13:54

NTB_Thrsmmlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her dream came true and her husband took part and filmed it:

nitobe

Elite
Two horny milfs, blond and ebony honey just paid a visit to their black friends for one hell of a sex and cum party. Their dicks were all ready and hard as rock and they only needed some wet holes to dip those big sticks in and get some satisfaction. Their babes were ready for action and their pussies were so wet for their hung black friends. And they had it in every possible way - taking turns, exchanging partners, watching each other and finally got their faces showered with cum in bathroom. Great gangbang with real juicy loads in the end - those black balls were so full of fertile, sticky seed...

Size: 453 mb
duration: 32:32

NTB_IR_Lrdfrmms.rar

rar password = nitobe

Pounded from behind, riding on top of bbc and getting her face covered with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Enormous natural boobs with huge nipples, soft as pillows made of feathers, oiled and kneaded like finest dough - this blonde was more than ready for big black dick to stretch her bald pussy but showed him some goodies with her boobs first - real game to play and to enjoy with such natural hangers and then hard blacking from behind and huge facial after hard banging and a blowjob!

Size: 415 mb
duration: 27:07

NTB_IR_Bgscb.rar

rar password = nitobe

This pair of huge boobs are amazing and their proud "owner" loves big black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Curvy and curly redhead white mom, real cutie and real horny white milf gets fucked by hung black studs in front of camera. I love that fit body with nice curves and no sharp edges but still firm and tight, those nice boobs, round ass and tight, smooth shaved pussy. She is addicted to big black cocks and showed her appreciation to bbc one more time. Especially to their size and sticky cumloads she received on her breasts. It was simply priceless watching her getting that huge cumload on her boobs and "measuring" bbc with her eyes at the same time - probably the biggest black dick she ever had!

size: 667 mb
duration: 50:59

NTB_IR_Spnkdgngd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fit white mom bounces on bbc and gets big, sticky load of jizz on her boobs:

nitobe

Elite
I am not big fan of blond chicks, but have to admit that this one caught my eye because of those great fishnets, big boobs, bald, soaking wet pussy and bareback black fucking. She got that huge black dick without rubber in her juicy hole and received his warm, sticky load in her mouth. She's submissive white milf who enjoy serving her black masters because there's always nice reward in the end...

size: 376 mb
duration: 16:49

NTB_IR_Hlsstrtchd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting huge black one bareback and receiving his warm jizz in mouth:

nitobe

Elite
This crazy blond cuckold white chick, freshly married, definitely loves cum and loves playing with it. She isn't a "swallower" but she loves taking it in her mouth, playing with it and then she just spits it out - she rather plays with it, likes to feel it's taste and then just throw it away. Cumming in her mouth and then cleaning those dicks with her tongue - that's her favorite game here. Got fucked by her husband and his friend bareback and cleaned their dicks after receiving their cumshots. For people who likes messy facials and lots of cream this is the right video...

size: 275 mb
duration: 08:19

NTB_Thrsmblnd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Playing with sticky cum is her favorite part of the game - she loves jizz:

nitobe

Elite
Busty blond housewife has pleased her black lover twice - she is real artist in using her mouth, tongue, fingers, palms and boobs. She just sat on the chair and showed all her attributes, smiling and teasing her bbc all the time. And the art of tease was her main "tool" and her black stud just fell on that and came twice - on her tits and in her mouth. And she drove him to both orgasms with just tender touches. He thought he was going to explode and she drove him totally mad about her and in the end his balls literally explode splashing her with that warm and sleazy load. She is sexy white mom who knows how to deal with big black cocks and knows how to please...

Size: 482 mb
duration: 35:01

NTB_IR_Blndcrvsbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting black lover's warm cum on her huge boobs and in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Classy blond milf gets fucked bareback by well endowed black lover who nailed her smooth shaved, oozing wet pussy hard with his black hammer and unloaded his balls straight between her huge boobs. I guess those are not real natural ones but she is real brickhouse white mom with round ass and nice, natural curves and she looks pretty strict with that blond hair pulled up - like some kind of business woman who noticed big cudgel in job candidate's pants and then took him to her hotel room to double check if he's fit for the job or not - she was going to need his "service" every single day!

Size: 350 mb
duration: 19:12

NTB_IR_Jnglfll.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting real black one bareback from all sides and receiving his warm jizz:

nitobe

Elite
Re-up request:

Big, busty, blond white housewife, really tall honey, brickhouse and with huge boobs and round ass gets favorite toy between those meaty labia - huge black cock! Comparing to this guy she is real tower and probably heavy weight category comparing to welterweight or something like that. She literally ate him for breakfast - his big black sausage just disappeared in her oven and she was craving for more and more! There is some kind of hype about her and I must admit she is awesome in deed, she says herself that she belongs to black dicks only and no one else... Anyways, this was one really intense black dicks session - she really got what she came for!

size: 312 mb
type: avi
duration: 13:20

NTB_IR_Cmmypssy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bareback action with creaming and impregnation - and that ring looks cute too:

nitobe

Elite
Once classy cuckold blond tried bareback black dick and got her pussy creampied with black lover's cum she's been doing this without tarp time after time - looks like going bareback is must have right now or she just knows this hung black bull too well and no need for extra protection. She wore nice and elegant stockings, heels and lingerie, got fucked bareback in front of her hubby and got her face splashed with warm, sticky jizz! She is definitely a class!!!

size: 500 mb
duration: 32:53

NTB_IR_Swlws.rar

rar password = nitobe

Spreading legs wide for her hung black man and enjoying his cum on her face:

nitobe

Elite
Two white milfs were surprised when discovered that they both had same dresses on and the party was about to begin. So, they decided to do something, went into the changing room where hung black stud was sleeping in bed of course (I didn't expect anyone else there of course) and well, they decided to forget about their dresses, they were going to be naked anyway soon so jumped for that big black dick and worked out on him till his balls were flat. Some major changes you'll probably notice. Someone has undergone some serious silicone treatments to look younger. Nice boobs though, but I prefer natural, saggy ones!

size: 443 mb
duration: 23:36

NTB_IR_Cmldmlfs.rar

rar password = nitobe

That huge bbc was big enough for both and he fucked the hell out of these milfs:

nitobe

Elite
I love curvy milfs, with big boobs, round asses, thick thighs, meaty pussies... You know, brickhouse, sassy and insatiable white moms who can be best described as "equal opponents!" Skinny milfs and small titted milfs can be fun too but milf or granny in this video is simply too skinny. Bone and skin and looks utterly awful and I really wonder how this huge black guy did it. It's beyond my comprehension. She's probably something ugliest I've ever seen and to be honest, I didn't have the guts to watch it all - I just share it because I know some people might like it...

size: 276 mb
duration: 09:21

NTB_IR_Tmchskn.rar

rar password = nitobe

Huge, thick black cock fucked ugliest and skinniest milf I've ever seen:

nitobe

Elite
All right... This was a special cab ride with hot brunette mom behind the wheel and hung black passenger who took his dick out of his pants as soon as he sat on the back seat after she gave him a ride. Black bull noticed she's damn hot white mom and decided to give it a try. Started jacking his dick while they were chatting hoping that she was going to be interested when noticed black dong in the mirror. And not only she noticed that black dong but she was so thrilled that had to touch it and immediately pulled over and started sucking big black cock off. It was tight and no room for moving much but she managed to sit on that cudgel and fucked her "customer". No need to say that it was free ride and she didn't charge a single cent...

Size: 374 mb
duration: 23:20

NTB_IR_Pckp.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hell of a ride for hung black stud - got blowjob and juicy white pussy for free:

nitobe

Elite
Same white chick like in previous video when she gave a ride to hung black stud and then he let her ride her big black stick - looks like they exchanged phone numbers and wanted to get to know each other better and seems like he offered her a fitness session with his huge black dicks. She wore her yogapants and looked incredibly sexy and horny in them, that round ass and bald pussy were all sweaty and craving for big black dick and more sweating and exercising but this kind of exercising burns shitload of calories with pure passion and joy! She is damn good looking and sexy with those goggles on and she had kind of submissive role here - her hubby let her please bbc and she did it like all good white moms do when they have an opportunity for something like that! Incredible interracial cuckold video with some amazing scenes of cuckold white wife working on that bbc she loved so much...

Size: 376 mb
duration: 21:31

NTB_IR_Pckpcrm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fine ass, pussy and thighs definitely and bbc is definitely her new "toy":

nitobe

Elite
My favorite white milf with thick glasses, big, saggy, natural boobs, bald pussy, round ass and flat belly in action with hung black studs - she admitted herself that she is addicted to black cocks and simply can't say no when hung black guy is near! She had quite a show for her "audience" playing with her pussy and posing before they nailed their dicks into that juicy hole and fucked the hell out of her. She is simply breathtaking and it was real pleasure watching her in action again...

size: 605 mb
duration: 39:33

NTB_IR_Smknglhgb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bald white pussy fucked bareback and creamed by her lovers: