New-Real-Amateur-Wives-Cuckold-Interracial-Gangbangs-32

nitobe

Elite
When I shared this video for the first time I thought it was full length piece because it had all "elements" - blowjob, fucking with big black cock and messy facial in the end. But after I started receiving replies and pm's I realized that it was kind of promo vid and the real stuff and real full video is actually this one. Full hour of hard and deep blacking and messy load on this sweet face and in her mouth in the end. Pint of oil on her big ass first, thoroughly rubbed all over and then some twerking and showing off and finally hard blacking of that meaty and juicy hole. She really had night to remember and probably the best fuck in her hole life....

size: 678 mb
type: mp4
resolution: 1280x720
duration: 58:00

NTB_IR_Ltnsfllvd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Banging that meaty pussy and leaving messy facial in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Three horny white chicks were answering booty call and helped their hung black friend in need and he banged their holes with his huge dong and it looks like that booty blond with small tits got the biggest piece of that black salami - he creampied her smooth shaved pussy then she squirted hard over his big cock and washed out that thick creampie from her pussy... If you love curvy and brickhouse women with big asses and thick thighs then this is right stuff for you!

size: 417 mb
duration: 30:05

NTB_IR_Cllhrnytr.rar

rar password = nitobe

Every white babe got at least a piece of that big black salami:

nitobe

Elite
Short but beautiful interracial piece with cuckold redhead who passionately sucked off big black cock keeping her eye on her husband who was filming this and glimpsing to him all the time. She looked him straight in his eyes showing all her passion and appreciation to big black cock. And she is one damn cute and beautiful white lady and of course I'd love to see more with her so if anyone can id her or knows who she is please pm me or reply to this thread. This white babe is so hot that she deserves thread of her own you know... if she filmed enough stuff!!!

size: 105 mb
duration: 02:50

NTB_IR_Snslblwjb.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looking hubby straight in his eyes while sucking off that big black cock:

nitobe

Elite
Shy white milf gets her pussy drilled and filled by big black cock in front of camera... Her hubby wasn't here, she was cheating on him with this fresh black buck from neighborhood and she loved the way her bald pussy was stretched to the limits when this dude nailed her hole balls deep. She is really handsome white mom with great, I'd say perfect, body, nice legs, firm ass and exquisite pussy - sweet hole full of juice and ready for deep black drilling and creampies! She's loving it and I am hoping her hubby would join the fun sooner or later!

size: 268 mb
duration: 12:00

NTB_IR_Chtngbtywf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Banging that horny white mom and stretching her pussy to the limits:

nitobe

Elite
I know it's different tattoo and most probably someone totally different but this short haired redhead was so similar to the white wife from couple hours ago who sucked that big black cock and looked her husband straight into eyes. I've had that impression and I'll say once again - these two are probably two totally different persons but they share the same passion for big black cocks and both love to look their husbands straight into their eyes while they are having those huge black cocks inside. And this black piece is really, really big - real cudgel that tore that white pussy apart while hubby was just filming the action. Again, I loved when she looked straight into his eyes and smiled - that smile was telling more than million words.

size: 193 mb
resolution: 960x540
duration: 09:24

NTB_IR_Pttwfbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Looking hubby straight into his eyes while having that bbc bareback:

nitobe

Elite
Few months ago there was a post in this thread with these two insatiable white wife fucking big black cock together... It was sort of "teaching" session and one of those "look how it's done vids" They joined forces again and shared big black cock again... Slender, long legged blond and curvy, booty and busty brunette - they both was real hotwife duo and they were real turn on for their hung black lover...

size: 346 mb
duration: 15:22

NTB_IR_Fmlybsns.rar

rar password = nitobe

Two horny white babes sucks and fucks big black dick together:

nitobe

Elite
Petite, skinny, small titted blond with bald pussy and one of the biggest and thickest black cocks around - fucked and stretched her so hard that she couldn't sit for days after this... She never had anything like this in her pussy before and on top of that got it bareback of course! I still scratch my head how in the hell this was possible but yes - it was one pretty "spacious" pussy and got drilled balls deep. Just imagine that!!! Got cumload in her mouth in the end and swallowed it all - not a single drop was wasted...

size: 376 mb
duration: 24:33

NTB_IR_Hrsblckdck.rar

rar password = nitobe

At first I thought it was too big and no way she was going to receive it all:

nitobe

Elite
Cuckold white wife gets her pussy and ass blacked by hung black stud who pleased her in front of her hubby. Her pussy and ass were smooth shaved and all ready for adventure with this hung black bull. He fucked her like no one before and had to nail that tight ass. Her pussy was so tight and meaty too but that asshole was kind of challenge too... Amazing stuff - thumbs up for this piece!

size: 254 mb
duration: 13:27

NTB_IR_Hrdtm.rar

rar password = nitobe

Hubby checks her wet hole before black stud nailed her from behind:

nitobe

Elite
Chubby white chick was lying on her bed wearing just red corset and playing with her bald pussy... She was waiting for her hung black lover to get ready and decided to add some fuel to the fire to encourage him a little bit. She was about to have that big black dick in her juicy wet hole and wanted it to be hard as rock to drill her hard and balls deep. She looked really great if you as me, sexy and appealing and her curvy body was really amazing and showed some real passion for that big black dick...

size: 294 mb
duration: 15:20

NTB_IR_Chbbyfck.rar

rar password = nitobe

Her pussy was all ready for bbc and she proudly showed it for the camera:

nitobe

Elite
Sweet, dark haired, booty and busty latina (this is my assumption, she is definitely of mixed ethnicity with some eastern, indian and native american blood in her veins) gets fucked and creamed by her black lover and his dick looked like small worm crawling through that thick wood between her legs. Her labia is actually carefully trimmed and that juicy and meaty hole is really craving for something. She got creamed and filled with cum but you know that ass is looking so big and so great - booty babe with big and round buttocks...

size: 339 mb
duration: 18:03

NTB_IR_Btybstyhry.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucking that hairy bush bareback and cumming inside that juicy hole:

nitobe

Elite
This horny babe is beyond busty, curvy and chubby but far from fat cow. She's brickouse, she doesn't have any sharp edges and her enormous boobs are so great, melon like and soft like cushions. Her meaty pussy is bald juicy and her endowed black bulls were taking turns on her trying to please her... They stuffed her hole taking turns on her and having sloppy seconds and she always had at least one in her tight holes or in her mouth or hand - her first and probably the best gangbang she ever had...

size: 400 mb
duration: 26:26

NTB_IR_Nstycrvy.rar

rar password = nitobe

Meaty, smooth shaved pussy blacked hard and filled with cum:

nitobe

Elite
This black cock is still super heavy category and most of women would love to tame such beast between their legs, to feel that super stretching and to get at least a drop of that sticky cum from his balls... He fucked skinny blond and although looked kinda bored in the beginning he gave her full treatment and fucked that white pussy and unloaded his hard balls in her mouth! The fuck of her life! Definitely!!!

size: 358 mb
duration: 23:26

NTB_IR_Blnddsldck.rar

rar password = nitobe

All bareback, balls deep and with creampie in her mouth in the end:

nitobe

Elite
Submissive white wife always ready to please her hung black studs, loves getting it bareback in her ass and then full load in her mouth... she's there to please her hung black men while her hubby is watching and filming. She's curvy, busty and her meaty pussy is smooth shaved and dripping wet - she always wear mask on her face and she loves rimming those black asses and sucking and licking their hard balls!

size: 238 mb
duration: 05:55

NTB_IR_Mskdnblckd.rar

rar password = nitobe

Ass fucked, creamed, pounded bareback and eating that creamy load:

nitobe

Elite
Petite asian housewife in short, plaid skirt got fucked an creamed by many horny men - her husband loves seeing her in action with others so she was "free to go" as long as he was allowed to watch and film her. And she had one hell of ganbang getting big black cocks and white cocks too in he smooth shaved, meaty pussy. They were cumming one after another taking turns and having sloppy seconds. That warm and juicy pussy welcomed them all inside and no drop of cum was wasted. She was big turn on for them all and she really looked so sexy, so appealing and so sweet if you ask me...

size: 386 mb
type: avi
duration: 22:13

NTB_IR_Bngchng.rar

rar password = nitobe

Banging smooth shaved meaty pussy and stuffing her with cum:

nitobe

Elite
Looking so great and so sexy in black stockings and garters and high heels long legged cuckold blond once again proved that there's nothing like big black cock for her! She wanted to look great and sexy for her hung black stud and decided to wear those super fine black stockings and corset... she always chooses finest and most expensive lingerie for her black bulls but I bet he'd be mad about her even without any lingerie - she was simply too hot to handle but he "handled" he the best way he could and stretched her pussy and ass with his huge cock before spurting his warm load straight into those sweet mouth!

size: 443 mb
duration: 32:03

NTB_IR_Blcklvrshw.rar

rar password = nitobe

Bbc fucks and stretches her tight pussy and ass and cums in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Not sure but this dude is black for sure but his skin looks like "bleached" or something! His redhead mistress was only interested in that big black cudgel between his legs, and couldn't resist this guy half of her age for sure! Those curves needed something big straight away, so she just took her clothes off and offered him her holes... He nailed this horny milf bareback and couldn't resist fucking her tiny ass bareback... Kinda "ouch" moment for her but when he pulled it out and started spurting cum in her mouth she just kept swallowing that thick load!!!

size: 408 mb
duration: 21:50

NTB_IR_Rdhdmdfrbbc.rar

rar password = nitobe

Fucking both her holes bareback and unloading his balls in her mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Bunch of hung black bulls, bunch of booty, ebony asses and one white ass. Big one. Huge one. Like they all grew up together - all lookalikes! And they all joined forces to milk those huge black cock and to drink their sweet juices and to get thick creampies! There was a little bit for everyone and I really enjoyed this sweaty pile of meat enjoying every moment together and sharing all that passion and lust!

size: 406 mb
duration: 26:38

NTB_IR_Thrpytwrkng.rar

rar password = nitobe

nitobe

Elite
Booty and busty redhead gets her lover's in a line and they took turns on that meaty, smooth shaved pussy! They took turns on her stuffing her hole with that fertile cum she wanted so bad... She is curvy white mom who enjoys fucking other's in front of her husband, especially big black cocks and always glimpses straight into the hubby's eyes when stranger's bareback cock is balls deep into that bald pussy! That look is worth million of words and simply can't be described. She looked so sexy and appealing here and got them all for her hubby's eyes only!

size: 269 mb
duration: 08:08

NTB_IR_Wdpnmlf.rar

rar password = nitobe

Redhead milf knows what she wants and enjoys those big cocks bareback:

nitobe

Elite
I always get confused who is fucking who when I watch videos with this insatiable, busty and booty, freshly married chick who's always ready for good fuck or blowjob. There's her husband who is usually behind the camera but he manages to dip his cock and to fuck this curvy beauty from time to time. He is pretty hung though, his cock is quite thick and long but his wife is greedy for more... She loves cocks so much that regularly fucks her brother in law and that's the thing that turns her hubby the most. She got fucked here by someone first (guess it was bro in law) and then waits for hubby to appear, tells him what she did and sucks his cock to the last drop of cum...

size: 301 mb
duration: 14:14

NTB_Twlds.rar

rar password = nitobe

Getting two thick cumloads - one on pussy and other in mouth:

nitobe

Elite
Ok, everything is here - wedding ring, anklett, black stockings and garters... And cuckold housewife of course all ready to fuck with her lover in front of her husband and to get impregnated... That carefully trimmed, meaty pussy was all so wet and so juicy that lover's cock slipped in just like that. She was horny as hell, her emotions were all mixed, she was kinda confused but her passion was boiling over and she wanted to squeeze that other man's ass between her thighs so bad. She couldn't wait to get nailed balls deep inside that super wet hole. But, you know, it seems to me that hubby was even more excited and confused and I bet he just came in his pants. Just like that...

size: 292 mb
duration: 13:10

NTB_Lvrsmklv.rar

rar password = nitobe

Carefully trimmed, meaty pussy was filled to the top with lover's cum: