Next "Holy Grail" vid

The_Knot

So I was wondering.....

For the longest time the Ginny Potter b/g vid was the "holy grail" vid...only a few people had it..nobody would post it...if you did post it, it was taken down within seconds

And then more and more people got their hands on it and shared it and now? You can find it easily.

The next holy grail vids for me were the Tatt Rose vids...they were wickedly expensive and nobody had them and they weren't posted anywhere...so finally I bought them and posted them here: http://www.kitty-kats.net/threads/tattrose.2273661/#post-7050205

(I didn't take the time to check the links..if the are dead and you want them, pm me)

The next holy grail, for me anyway, were the mazzystar vids, the b/g especially. I finally broke down and bought them and posted them (very poorly BTW as I was still figuring some things out, but The Doctor helped me out) here: http://www.kitty-kats.net/threads/mazzy-star-purchased-vids-including-b-g.2292298/

So what's the next big thing everybody wants? Not some pie in the sky "oh I wish so and so would bippity bop you know who in the whoosis" but a real vid that is out there that is hard to find?

Just curious...

The_Knot

BTW - Other people have posted some holy grail vids too...didn't mean to imply it was just me. But I don't remember who it was so I can't properly give them credit. So just some shout outs to:

The Daisy Fairy b/g vids - well done
The kj__333 bj vid - Well done
The Kelly Kennedy b/g vids - Well done

oopsalot

Kelsey Monroe vids that have been capped, but never shared. A couple more with her and Jaclynn and I think another b/g one.

RandomAct

To me, the true "holy grail" videos are from some of the amateurs that no longer make videos. The really good stuff is out there, it's just being hoarded. Girls like Lisa Santana and Carapuchinha come to mind. As far as the "pro" camgirls go, I can't think of anything that would be in that category for me. However, I WOULD love to have MissAlice's fully clothed schoolgirl vid with sound.

VolponView

So what's the next big thing everybody wants?
For me, the other Kelsey and Jaclynn vids that the caps were posted would deff be a good place to start. Then the rumored Bailey Knox b/g vids and KtSo ZipSet #13.
For MFC, don't know if these are up to "Holy Grail" status but these are some of the one's I always keep an eye out for.
Some early Austin White b/g stuff, InnocentDoll, IndigoWild, Kickaz, KateeLife, Olivia, Posie, Quinn, SinCityVee, Suzy Smartz, the twins Brooke & Vikki and the Taylor twins.

Edit:
Forgot MsLovelyKaty, that is deff a Holy Grail for me. Can't find anything of this girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

jukupeco

The Chloe Lamb HD vids were teased and highly sought after until someone finally released them. Not sure if there is a consensus of stuff everyone wants. I've heard rumors of a Missalice b/g video, but not sure if I believe that.

Personally, I'm looking for some paid stuff no longer available. The paid DropDeadRed19 solo videos, paid redheadcara videos, and premium BrittanyCutie videos (if she ever sold them).

katse

Kelsey Monroe vids that have been capped, but never shared. A couple more with her and Jaclynn and I think another b/g one.
what clips are you talking about in particular? i found one bj/fuck and one (blurry) bathroom bj vid? there are more? any previews or screenshots?

my current holy grail list:

- bailey knox bj zipset (she already shot it)
- glitterjade bj cam show

- chaichaichai b/g show

- uma jolie b/g clips (hottest newcomer imho, too bad she didn't join the b/g action @NVG)

- more abre_uhuru b/g clips, only one i found is this:

- more deum0s b/g clips, only got this one:

- new candyboom b/g shows, that's what i have:

and well, b/g stuff from models like meetmadden, adrienne manning, sara james and vanessa from wowgirls.

(if you need any of the mentioned clips, feel free to pm me)

greetings

huhwhat

What about any KerriKing b/g content? Didn't she do a raffle some time ago for a b/g video? She seems to be selling b/g pics right now.

johnsontalley99

There's a new Ginny Potter b/g anal vid that she advertises from time to time.

Also, from time to time Skye Evans mentions some additional "secret" b/g bj videos she has that she sells on only very rare occasions.

bilgodo

The Chloe Lamb HD vids were teased and highly sought after until someone finally released them. Not sure if there is a consensus of stuff everyone wants. I've heard rumors of a Missalice b/g video, but not sure if I believe that.

Personally, I'm looking for some paid stuff no longer available. The paid DropDeadRed19 solo videos, paid redheadcara videos, and premium BrittanyCutie videos (if she ever sold them).
I know redheadcara had a bj vid for sale at one time. what else did she have? she's super hot.

manaconda

There's a new Ginny Potter b/g anal vid that she advertises from time to time.

Also, from time to time Skye Evans mentions some additional "secret" b/g bj videos she has that she sells on only very rare occasions.
Skye has "secret" vids? Are these other than her b/g bj, b/g sex and b/g finger to squirt vids? I know she offers her squirt vid fairly often. This is the first I've heard about a 2nd bj video. Hopefully it's better quality than her other ones.