Nikki Sims Topless Footjob & Updates

TheDudee

Can someone please post this if they have it? I can't find it on any board... Does the one person who actually has an account decide not to post it or his account expire? I've seen nikki updates become further and further delayed recently. Yes, I know this video is probably terrible and only has a few shots of blurry nipple from 5 feet away, but I'd still like to see. Thanks.

BOZZOO

Can someone please post this if they have it? I can't find it on any board... Does the one person who actually has an account decide not to post it or his account expire? I've seen nikki updates become further and further delayed recently. Yes, I know this video is probably terrible and only has a few shots of blurry nipple from 5 feet away, but I'd still like to see. Thanks.
they cant be reposted, that can/will get u banned, since an admin is doing the posting, its all but certain.

VolponView

It's been posted here http://kitty-kats.net/threads/nikki-hd-videos-2015-update-2015-06-15-topless-footjob.2289312/page-2#post-7426812

jaguar1000

Her updates definitely seem more erratic lately, across multiple boards. They used to go up almost immediately after release. Now some of her videos don't show up until Sat, as late as Monday. Same with the picture sets.

VolponView

Her updates definitely seem more erratic lately, across multiple boards. They used to go up almost immediately after release. Now some of her videos don't show up until Sat, as late as Monday. Same with the picture sets.
Are you really complaining that it takes you a few days to find free stuff from a pay site? Seriously?
is anyone else having problems downloading the footjob vid? It stops around a minute in.
Worked good for me.