Nude-Muse Nude-Muse - Normalizing Nudity

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
NUDE-MUSE

OK, this thread is kind of an experiment. Filefox is my preferred host for my uploads, but seems this section is more k2s-oriented so I have uploaded the latest NM sets on my k2s account.
I had a NM thread when I first joined this board but it generated only little interest so I suspended and deleted it, so let's see how much feedback this new attempt will get.

willows_pet

I love the Nude-Muse. Any site with Pure Morgan (aka Eden or Scarlett-Morgan) is a good site worth collecting IMHO. Thank you for the posts

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
@willows_pet sorry forgot to answer you. Being honest, I don't like ALL the Nude-Muse models so this won't be a complete collection of NM material, but only a personal selection (which - anyway - includes the most of them). About Scarlett, I know you are somehow following my posts/threads, so you know where you can find all of her NM Sets and videos :mutual:

COCO

LOOK AWAY

79 pics
9000x6000 pixels
266 MB

willows_pet

@SAN Whatever you do is fine with me. No model site has nothing but 10s. My problem is I get collection completeness fever ( or OCD) - but over the years I have developed a more zen approach to collecting. If I am patient mosts things eventually get posted - I've been at this since the 90s. Regarding Scarlett I have almost everything Scarlett has every had posted - so I have been collecting her a long time - even as her body type changed I still feel she is drop dead gorgeous.