Nylon stockings and tights on legs make sex brighter

123otto123

You are My boyfriend that I put in chastity, and you come to me begging to be let out. You tell Me that you can't take it anymore, you need to fuck! I say it's no problem, if you needed to fuck so badly all you had to was ask. You think I m going to unlock you, but then I pull out My strap-on, Before you even know what's going on ,I grab you and start pounding your holes, totally dominating you with my cock, making you moan like a slut and beg for it. I tell you that this is the only fucking you will get from now on, so you better learn to love it! Finally I make you thank me for fucking you, and whenever you feel like you can't go on anymore in Locktober, to come crawling to me and beg that i will give you the fucking that you need
Format : mp4
File Size : 316.18 MB
Duration : 00:16:06
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: Nice Nylons, legs Tease, feet Tease,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/dc7efbd88d0bf

123otto123

Your girlfriend was normal... until her friend dragged her to a frat party. She didn't even want to go, she thought the girls that went to those were airheads, but she didn't want her friend to go alone. She promises she'll talk to you after the party. At the party she's given virgin punch... except slipped in it was a magic ingredient that turned her into a vain bimbo. She quickly starts using bimbo mannerisms without noticing and before she knows it she's flirting with some guy and getting a makeover from her new friends. When you finally see her, it's way later than you had thought. She's dressed up in a slutty outfit and is acting... different. Now all she cares about is shopping and getting fucked. She thinks that you're boring and scrawny... but since you like her new look and slightly bitchy demeanor so much she teases you with her pantyhose covered feet. You can even see her painted toes! She talks you into sending her money so she can buy more slutty clothes, and you send your savings... only to find out that she wasn't so innocent at the party. She got guy's numbers, flashed her tits, and let random muscular guys do body shots off of her. She doesn't want to date YOU anymore. In fact, she got a bunch of numbers and will be going out with them soon. She suggests that you can probably be friends, especially since she'll need more money for clothes soon.
File Size : 1 028.34 MB
Duration : 00:07:05
Tags: legs Tease, nylon, perfect legs,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/01406c14272fb

123otto123

I know there are other subs around, putting out their viral videos and flirting with dominant men like you. But I'm sure I can excite you more than any of them, cos I guarantee that I'm more submissive! Look how I've dressed in sheer seamless Wolford pantyhose for you, and a sheer white Wolford leotard too. I know you love the look of all that tight nylon, and I love the feeling of it, because I love pleasing you! And obviously you'd like to see me tied up, so I'll hogtie myself, before showing you all my blowjob skills. I *really* want to suck your cock, you see, and I don't mind how much I gag on it when I take it down my throat - I love drooling and gagging around a big thick cock, especially YOUR cock! Let me show you how much I love it. Shall I switch to the extra huge dildo? It's a bit of a struggle to get it into my mouth from my tied up position but I'll show you how motivated I am! Don't you want me to do this for you in real life? Cos I'm gagging for it!
File Size : 781.87 MB
Duration : 00:13:07
Tags: nylon legs, legs Tease, perfect feet,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0160407e2e02d

123otto123

Officer Deltore visits her caged prisoner to give him a taste of freedom. His freedom will consist of licking the filth off the bottom of her black leather boots until he can see his own reflection in them. She wants his tongue to turn a lovely shade of black from licking them just the way a slave should. If he fails at impressing Officer Deltore he will be sent back to the slums and learn exactly what it means to drop the soap.
File Size : 954.4 MB
Duration : 00:13:08
Tags: babe in nylon, nylon legs, legs Tease,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/7b8f9d9baae0b

123otto123

As I sit on my bed I am wearing skin tight blue jeans and gorgeous high heels and I begin to tease you, I want to know which part of me is your favourite to jerk off too. However you soon realise that I am also wearing amazing 40 denier high shine pantyhose underneath my jeans and I know this is what you really want to be jerking off to, like the pantyhose pervert loser you are. I tease you a little more first with my sexy ass in the tight jeans and my nylon feet in my sexy heels, but as I slip off my heels and jeans your heart will start to race. You are about to see these wonderful high shine pantyhose for the very first time! As I reveal my nylon covered legs and nylon soles I know you will be jerking your cock faster, but your cock is in my control and I will tell you how and when to stroke and if and when you will be allowed to cum. I show you my super shiny nylon soles, my shiny nylon round ass and of course my shiny nylon long legs. As I tease you with all my best bits wrapped in high shine expensive nylons I tell you to stroke your cock, taking you so close to the edge your cock will be buzzing and tingling ready to blow. The question is how many times will I take you to the edge, and will I let you blow your load over my shiny pantyhose like the pathetic pantyhose loser you are?
File Size : 421.27 MB
Duration : 00:15:38
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: nylon, nyloned feet, Pantyhose fetish,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/975d33107b460

123otto123

Karlie teases in her short skirt, black pumps, leotard and brown seamless pantyhose! Watch as she mesmerizes you with her nice ass in her leotard and then without!
File Size : 492.18 MB
Duration : 00:26:26
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: sexy feet, feet Tease, feet,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e1beb9759ddc0

123otto123

Dressed in nothing but my blue lacy bra and panties, and glossy tan tights, I'm wearing outside the company's punishment room. This is intolerably embarrassing! I've been sentenced to a caning from the Punishment Officer for getting the figures wrong at a presentation, and I'm worried that my arch rival, Zoe Page, might replace the Punishment Officer in order to get her revenge upon me. What if I get 100 strokes like the last lady who fell foul of the new disciplinary policy? And what if a colleague walks past and sees me standing here in my bra and knickers? It's all too too shameful!
File Size : 626.62 MB
Duration : 00:10:31
Tags: nylon legs, feet Tease, nyloned,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/9f078970f2671

123otto123

Don't you love that I have you? That I have you groveling at my feet. Go on, look at me on your knees. You know I love you on your knees. You know I just had to send your information out, all those pictures. You stopped doing what I said. And that's not very nice. I love when you do what I say. And it's not like I don't have more against you. I have so much. I have an entire file of pictures and videos and text messages and emails. I know, I'm a little brutal, but you wanted it. You like it. I mean look at how hard your cock is right now. I bet you want me to touch it. Only good boys get their cocks touched. Lie on your stomach, hands behind your head. Good boy, see how quick and eager you are now? Did you just need a break? Were you exhausted from all that I was putting you through? I don't feel bad for you. You asked for it, you wanted me to go all in. And then you couldn't handle it. You didn't think I would actually expose you. Well why would you think that? Did you think it was just all fun and games? Pick your head up and look at me. I own you. And if you think it was rough before, it's going to get so much worse for you. Roll over on your back, hands on your head. Maybe I should take a picture to document just how hard your cock is. Smile! Haha! We can have fun, you can worship me and jerkoff to me, but you have to prove that you deserve it. Go on, stroke your cock, I know you want to. Doesn't that feel so good? I know! See I can be nice. Now take your other hand and punch your balls. Do it! I know that you're not into ballbusting, but I know that you you know that I love it. And you wanna put a smile on my face, don't you? You wouldn't want me to expose you anymore, would you? Punch them again. Good boy. Now you can stroke again. Stroke and rub your balls. There you go. Now give them a little slap. Good, no hesitation that time. I love that. Back on your stomach. You know my heels are pretty dirty. You wouldn't mind cleaning them off, would you? Pick your head up. Now I want you to lick my shoes clean. And I want you to suck the heels like it was a cock. Lick them. Suck my heel. Good boy. Now lick the soles of my shoes and I'm going to take a video while you do. You know I'm going to look at this later when you go home to your girlfriend. Are you two still dating or did I kinda ruin that? Oh, you two worked it out? Good that makes these photos and videos even more useful. I love playing with you. I love having you like this. I've got you right where I want you. Get on your knees. Hands behind your head. Good boy. Now you're gonna pretend to fuck me. Pretend the air is my pussy and show me how you'd fuck me if I ever let you. Idiot. You look so stupid. Do you think when I watch you like that, that it turns me on? Is your girlfriend pleased with that? Stroke your cock. Stop. Stroke your cock. Stop. Now spit on your cock. No you can't stroke it again, I just wanted you to spit on it. Now stay right there. Good I just want one more picture with spit dripping off of it. It looks like cum. I wonder if your girlfriend could tell the difference? I think I got all I want out of you. We're going to play later, right?
File Size : 586.61 MB
Duration : 00:10:18
Tags: fetish, feet, babe in nylon,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a263aeeafe1c1

123otto123

Completely encased in darkness, head wrapped in pantyhose, my spread-eagled sub can only lean into his vulnerability and hope I do him right for it. And I do, with an intimate cockboard blowjob cumshot. He's my toy now, just a cock for me to play with. The boy beneath is all disappears into the restraints, and it's just me, his cock, and entrancing mood-lighting that has me in a generous way. Maybe this would have been a denial scene, but there's something in the air tonight that has me feeling generous.
File Size : 415.23 MB
Duration : 00:09:28
Tags: Nice Nylons, nylon, legs Tease,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5b0059c9bb8ed