Old & Young (MotherSon, FatherDaughter, etc..)

Macir777

Rachel Steele - Mothers Attention

File Info:
| 897 MB | 00:37:30 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Rachel, a single mother, had her hands full with her 70 hour a week plus executive job, her home, social events and her honor role student Michael. The long day was just about over when the dean of Michael's school phoned. He informed Rachel that Michael had been absent for over a month. Rachel flew home to confront her son. Michael came in drunk and belligerent. Rachel tried to reason with him but he only became more aggressive with her. He pulled at her dress lifting it up exposing her shiny panty hose and her bare crotch. This excited Michael, and he was feeling abandoned due to her hours away from home and from him. Michael wanted more attention than his mother could give. Rachel pushed him back as he tried to kiss her; he groped at her pussy and her tits. Rachel secretly got wet; it had been years since she had a man touch her. She demanded he go to bed to sleep it off. Rachel went to check on him and found him stroking his cock speaking about her. She was still wet and slid down the wall reaching inside her panty hose her masturbating to her son's fantasy and her's. Morning came as Rachel poured her coffee, worried about last night. Michael came in and apologized, and offered to take her to lunch and the zoo. Rachel and Michael had a glorious day, and they bonded closer. On their return, Rachel sat him down to remind him what happened, and unexpectedly her story of the events turned him on. Michael couldn't lie any more as he touched her, and caressed her. Rachel didn't stop him, looking deep into her eyes. Michael was sober and he knew she wanted him. He made his move, sliding his hand down her cum soaked lace panties. Rachel moaned but looked confused. Michael moved in for the kiss, and they soon embraced. Rachel let all her concern go and welcomed his passion. They fell to the fur rug, tearing at each other clothes until their naked bodies were pressed up against each other. He entered his mother's tight pussy, and soon he exploded. Rachel was covered in his sperm; he slid back in her and fucked her till she came hard. They collapsed in each other's arms. Rachel begged him to go back to school as now he knew he had the best attention a mother could give.

https://k2s.cc/file/c21d55c24dbd5/Rachel_Steele_-__Mothers_Attention.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Milf,Big Tits, Old/young, Incest, Taboo Roleplay, Mother Son,Hardcore, Family,

Macir777

Carmen Valentina - Homecoming

File Info:
| 331 MB | 00:21:07 | 848/480 | mp4/SD |

First Week With Mom - Dad would never talk about her. Sometimes I would ask what she was like or if he knew where she was now. My Dad would always say something like "Your Mother was a Whore," or "She doesn't care about us, that's why she left." Dad's really got a way with words... I always felt I was never getting the whole story. A few weeks ago I finally tracked her down after searching online for over a year. My Dad and I had been fighting constantly, so a week ago I finally called my Mom for the first time and asked her if I could move in....
I Know You Want Me - Son, You've been here for a week and you think you can just lounge around in your boxers? Why don't you help me with this stretch, it's hard to do by myself. I just have to wrap my legs around you... Thanks, that's so much better... Son, I know you've been watching me. I know you want to fuck me. It's OK, I want the same thing. Your Father was right about me, I am a whore... But he doesn't matter anymore, you're home now son, let me be your Mother....

https://k2s.cc/file/2201e426984eb/Ashley_Masons___Mommy_Son_The_Big_Game__17-01-2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Blowjob, Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Sex,

Last edited by a moderator:

Macir777

Caught Sis Red Handed

File Info:
| 425 MB | 00:21:48 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I have a dirty little secret, I have been fantasizing about seeing my lil sis naked. She looks like she has perfect natural juicy young titties, and her nipples are always poking out of her tank tops as she walks around the house.and I have the perfect plan to make sure this fantasy becomes a reality!
She has a bad habit of spending her allowance money that our parents give us on stupid at the mall, and I'm pretty sure she has been stealing mom's money to feed this habit. She also wants a new car, and if mom and dad find out she was stealing money from them, they would never buy that new car for her.
So I decided to catch her in the act, but instead of tattle telling on her..I would use this leverage to my advantage! Finally time to make her expose those perfect naturals to me..but of course I won't stop there!
Watch how I make her beg to give big brother a hand job. I make her first demonstrate how she would stroke my cock, then she does it for real! You can tell when she starts to like it cause she actually shows me how wet her sweet young pussy hole can get! She opens her legs and lets her big brother slide his hard throbbing cock deep inside her till his nuts can't take it anymore! That's when she opens her mouth up wide to let big brother drain every drop of his warm salty cum down her throat.and she swallows every bit!

https://k2s.cc/file/fad5f0881d44e/Breaking_Our_Daughter__10.01.2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Sister and Brother, Incest , family,

Macir777

Macir777

Melanie Hicks - My Horny Daughter

File Info:
| 812 MB | 00:11:03 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

Melanie was visiting her parents from college. She had been sleeping with her professor during school, but now she is alone and cannot stop this yearning between her legs. She has a taste for older men now, so her younger brother or his friends will not do it for her anymore. She needs older cock! One night she could not stand her urges or sexual starvation so she decided to sneak into her parent's room. She started playing with her pussy as she fantasized about her professor and then tip toed over to her fuck her stepdad. She did not care that her mother was sleeping right next to them. She grabbed her dads cock and sucked and fucked it until he cum all over her big beautiful breast. They were so hot for each other that they did not even realize that mom had woke up.

https://k2s.cc/file/01b584d1b9250/Homeschool_Sex__06-01-2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, Incest, Taboo, big tits, big butts,

Macir777

Cum Covered Step Sister

File Info:
| 1.09 GB | 00:22:43 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Lilly Ford and her stepbrother Alex D. are playing board games with Lilly's mom. Lilly's mom is disturbed by the sexual flirting between her daughter and stepson, but she sets up pie face with them. Even before they start Lilly has her hand stroking Alex's dick. When Lilly's mom gets pied, the two teens convince her she has to leave it on for five minutes. While she waits, Lilly takes the opportunity to suck Alex off at the table. They even have fun with the whipped cream to turn Alex's stiffie into a sweet treat.

When Lilly's mom washes her face and goes to take a nap, the two teens hide their illicit activity until she falls asleep on the couch. The second there's no pretense to maintain, Lilly leans over the table so Alex can pounder her juicy bare fuck hole. Then she scoots forward while he sits on a chair until the pint sized hottie is giving him a ride in her greedy snatch.

Turning around, Lilly rides Alex with her back to him so he can watch her tan line ass jiggle as she gets herself off on his fuck rod. His reward is for the blonde spinner to drop to her knees and resume her earlier blowjob. This time Lilly won't stop stroking and sucking until Alex has given her a blast of hot jizz right in the face.

https://k2s.cc/file/ecd13cb1ce0a5/Carmen_Valentina_-_Homecoming.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Sister and Brother, Incest, Taboo, Hardcore,

Macir777

Melanie Hicks - Creampie Coercion Incest

File Info:
| 1.26 GB | 00:23:13 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

Little brothers are so stupid. Especially mine. Alex thinks he's all grown up now that he started college last month, but he's still a push over for his big sister. I'm not sure where it started - probably after my boyfriend broke up with me - but I started to really want a baby. And what's even weirder is I realized my brother Alex was the perfect guy to get me pregnant. I mean, he's pretty cute for a goofball. I started fantasizing about my brother taking me in the shower and I'd masturbate at night thinking about him filling me up with his cum. I decided I didn't care that it was wrong - the idea was to hot to not make it a reality. It was pretty easy to back him into a corner, I mean who could really say no to my big boobs and butt? And I told him I was on the pill. Anyway, it was totally mission accomplished, and even hotter than I imagined..

https://k2s.cc/file/477f25c77364e/Heather_Vahn_The___Sleepover__11-01-2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Mother and Son, Incest,MILF,BIG TITS,secret,family,

Macir777

Anastasia Rose - Gamer Stepdaughter

File Info:
| 929 MB | 00:11:49 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

My daughter is addicted to gaming. So when I went into her room she begged me to let her play to level 69. "Please daddy I am almost there! Can I do something for you, anything so I can keep playing?" "What are you going to do for me?" I asked. Then she started caressing her tits and flashing me. What if you and I have some fun together since mom is not here. You can touch me and I will keep playing my game." She got on her knees and bent over in front of me with her big ass hanging out of her short little shorts. Damn, she is hot! She looks so much like her mom. Fine, I will let you play your game while I play with your pussy.

https://k2s.cc/file/7ce7846da812a/Alysa__Sheena_Shaw_-_Anal_Fisting__30-01-2018_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Taboo, Father - Daughter,Incest,Family,

Macir777

Your Uncle Doesn't Need to Wear a Condom

File Info:
| 441 MB | 00:30:07 | 1920/1080 | mp4/FullHD |

I have a super sweet niece, who adores me! We have always had a kind of fun/special relationship. am the cool "fun Uncle" in the family, who always makes any family get together less boring. She watched her watch her 1st rated R movie me with, and when she turned 18.I helped her snag a few drinks when her Father wasn't looking.
She also has definitely developed into a beautiful young lady. started to really tell she was "developing" over the past summer. We would play fight in the pool, and when we would wrestle underwater, there was more to grab than normal. think she liked when I touched her, or at least she never said anything to stop me..and she always wanted to wrestle. Either way, she was definitely filling out her bikini more.and I was taking notice.
So when her Father told me she had been acting up lately.and he was concerned it was over boy issues, I thought I might be a good person for her to turn to for "guidance".

https://k2s.cc/file/c11f7b3d54305/Melanie_Hicks___Creampie_Coercion_Incest_.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Sister and Brother, Incest ,family, secret,

Macir777

Blackmailing my Daughter

File Info:
| 722 MB | 00:14:02 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

"How did you get that?" your daughter asks you when you show her the video of her cheating. "Just delete it please, I'll do anything you want" She begs you. You tell her to strip. It takes her a moment to think about how fucked up this is, but with a deep breath she stands up. "So this is what you want me to do?" Ashley asks taking off her top and shaking her head. "Your so gross" She tells you, getting naked. "Happy?"

"You want me to. oh my god" She says with a desperate voice and gets to her knees reluctantly. "You'll delete the video?" she pleads and pulls down your pants. Angrily she strokes and sucks on your cock looking at you with venomous eyes. You're so gross, I can't believe you want me to give you fucking head. You're such a fucking pervert. You take a picture of your cock in her mouth to remember this moment. You fucking pig. I hope mom finds that on your phone

https://k2s.cc/file/9416ed7546b36/Blackmailing_my_Daughter.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, taboo, roleplay, deepthroat, hardcore,incest,

Macir777

Step-Dad Busted Filming Step-Daughter In Shower

File Info:
| 542 MB | 00:27:58 | 1280/720 | mp4/HD |

My daddy bought me a used car for Christmas and it was not the one I wanted. I gave him the exact model and he bought me a way different vehicle. It's the only thing I wanted for Christmas. My daddy asks me how the car is doing and how I am enjoying it. I don't want to lie so I tell him the truth. I tell him it's not what I wanted and I tell him how I really am feeling. He looks at me super upset and with this look.. He tells me he is going to give the car to my sister who likes anything Daddy gives her. He calls me a brat and keeps thr3@tening to take the car away. I beg and plead with him! I didn't mean to sound ungrateful I just really was expecting something different. He tells me I'm going to really have earn my way back to having the keys. I'm confused but I really want the car.

https://k2s.cc/file/86553457cbe44/Step-Dad_Busted_Filming_Step-Daughter_In_Shower.mp4

Post tags (Genre):
Father - Daughter, Incest,Taboo,