FTV Olivia II - Tall And Sensual - 07/25/22 1080p|4k

Pinkside

Olivia II - 6'3" Statuesque Beauty
Release Date : 07/25/22 (NEW!!!)

VIDEO I - Tall And Sensual

Super tall and gorgeous Olivia is back, and she has blossomed with a confident return and her own choice of sexy clothes to model and tease for us! We see her at a fancy resort in a short dress and heels, so short that we get teasers of her butt and privates without even needing to raise her dress! She plays with her clit, spreading those long legs of hers, then gets naked, parading around the resort showing off that sexy body. Back home, she masturbates with the Magic Wand toy and a pink dildo to a strong orgasm and very strong vaginal contractions! She gives us extreme closeups of her pretty clit, penetration views and then masturbates again to another strong orgasm! She does love masturbating... Wearing her gym clothes and a loose top with no bra, she heads to a gym and does several stretches and workouts, then plays basketball with some guys and dominates them! Notice how short the guys seem next to her. Back home, she uses a long eggplant to masturbate, then uses her own magic wand vibrator to another, even stronger orgasm. Also notice how milky wet she gets! She then tries anal for the first time, starting with fingers, then the pink dildo goes in... we also enjoy her spreading and gaping her privates. Back at another fancy resort, we see her in a black dress teasing us, doing some rather daring things on camera! She shoot ends with a sensual shower video, and one last view of her sensually naked figure. Enjoy this beautiful, statuesque 20 year old, she is another amazing addition to FT\/ :)

Model Comments
i was so excited to come back and when the photographer dropbox the photos from the last shoot i saw what he meant about me being poutyfaced so i saw why smiling is good. i never thought how amazing the pictures would turn out and this time i was really ready to try everything. Everything turned out to be really fun and i don't just mean the cumming but all the things we did together on camera nd off camera. By the time i was done that day i was really sore! i even tried anal for my first time and it wasnt as bad as i thought. i brought my own dress and he contributed some too and bought me some heels to try which believe it or not ive never worn in my life. i've never had to. i also had fun playing basketball its been a whiel and some real good sex for once. the pee part was the most difficult part! my bladder was full and i'm about to burst but something happens when the camera turns on even when hes not there. So i have a friend who wants to also shoot and i think it would be great if she started with this website. She's open to hooking up with me so maybe we can do our first lesbian shoot together? She's only five feet tall so that would be different!

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Me and Olivia stayed in touch while waiting to shoot two weeks later; she also started picking up some cute clothes to potentially shoot in, like the dress pictured here #1 and the bikini in picture #2. I ordered a pair of shorter wedges (size 11!) that I felt would be good starter 'heels' for someone like her who only wears flats/sneakers. On her return, her confidence was so much more improved, and she had a lot of positive energy and excitement coming in. We started up with a cute tan dress and those wedges, giving her a very sexy intro with teasers at a resort; she opens up a lot and I catch her thoughts and stories on camera. Once she masturbates again with the Magic Wand, notice how strong those orgasms are, and penetration definitely helps her get there sooner. We get some closeups of her very pretty clit, and she masturbates some more. Also notice how milky wet she gets on the second orgasm. Clip6 is an outtake of me picking her up from the airport, along with some more intimate conversation, and her trying out those wedges for the first time.

Total Duration : 00:39:31
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 3.37 GB / 6.41 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 6 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

olivia-ii-00009703-01-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-02-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-03-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-04-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-05-1080p.mp4
olivia-ii-00009703-06-1080p.mp4