Pantyhose/Stockings/Nylon/Lingerie/Only Shoes

qq1234

Master Blaster

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 1 024 Size: 880 MiB Time: 39 min 44 s

Black Hair, Big Boobs (Implants), Tanlines, Piercings, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, 2 Girl Blowjob, Lingerie, Threesome (2 Females), Facial, Straight
Today Jordan went to the dentist to go and check his teeth because there was a something that didnt feel right! While there he had to wait an extra 15 to 20 minutes in the waiting room and was a little pissed so when the nurse came to bring him in the back he had a bit of an attitude. Once in the back the nurse bent over to get something out of the draw and Jordan straight palmed her ass! She was offended to say the least. She went to speak to the doctor and they decided to teach Jordan a lesson! And what a lesson did they teach him before you knew it he was naked getting treated like a boy toy and appeared to be loving it! These girls put it on him with the whole works the doctor even took some anal! One for your records! Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Banging Lessons

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 1 024 Size: 1.00 GiB Time: 46 min 46 s

Big Boobs (Implants), Tanlines, Piercings, Shaved, Group Sex (4+), White, Double Penetration, 2 Girl Blowjob, Asslick, Lingerie, Facial, Straight, Blonde
Today Leslie and Zenza were in the park playing there drum messing around having a little fun all in the process of looking for some nice girls to take back home with them! They happened to get lucky when they bumped into these 2 hot girls Debbie and Cathy! These girls were looking for some fun to have as well so it just happened to work out perfectly! Before you knew it they were all back by leslies place having some serious group orgy!!! The kind that you most definitely would want to see. 2 girl bjs anal the whole nine! Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Deep In

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 1 024 Size: 1.19 GiB Time: 54 min 42 s

Tanlines, Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, Outside, Hotpants, Lingerie, White, Facial, 1 on 1, Straight, Blonde
I was out and about today looking for some work when I happened to bump into Brittani sitting all alone having a nice drink in the middle of this beautiful afternoon. I decided to see if I could join her for a while I began to look for some work. Before you knew it I wasnt looking for a job anymore I was looking for some ass. Did I mention I had some cash to make it happen! Shortly after that I convinced Brittani to come and hang out with me for a little bit. Next thing you know we were in a park on a hill behind some bushes getting one of the best blowjobs Ive had in a long time. This girl is amazing sexy body nice ass pretty titties and a gorgeous face. One for your records. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Magnificent Angelika

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 1 024 Size: 902 MiB Time: 40 min 34 s

Brunette, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, Hotpants, Lingerie, White, Deepthroat, Cum on Tits, 1 on 1, Straight
James came with his friend , the lovely, Angelika. This sexy Romanian hottie, was looking succulent in those tiny shorts. After the negotiations were made, she undressed and revealed her amazing body. She had big juicy tits and a round luscious ass. She took a quick shower and came back in a hot lingerie outfit. It was not long until she was spread open and getting her pussy munched. She deep throated that cock and did a great job.She jumped on that dick and got her pussy pounded. Then, she grabbed his cock and stuffed it in her tight asshole. She loved playing with her pussy as she got her ass drilled. She got butter milk all over her magnificent body. The rent was paid.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

All To Myself

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 328 MiB Time: 36 min 21 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Tanlines, Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Dildo, White, Solo, 1 on 1, Lingerie, Shower, Straight
Another great week of your amateur submissions. This week we have SIX, yes SIX wives for your viewing pleasure. Keep sending us your fantasies and we will continue to share them with the world. Nothing like showing off who takes care of your needs huh fellas. We will continue to bring you SIX sexy ladies every update as long as you keep on sending us those great tapes and pics.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Paintballin

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 294 MiB Time: 29 min 59 s

Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight, Blonde
Damn..Paintballin and fucking..What a day! Im with the boys paintballin and just having fun.As i cum across this blazing hot milf! So after hanging with the boys i buy them drinks and have them run along...Cause daddy has business to take care of..Theres something to learn from me..EnJoY

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Learning Curves

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 377 MiB Time: 37 min 30 s

Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Outside, White, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Handjob, Asslick, Straight, Blonde
Manuel had set up this meeting with Shyla and brought me along. He had been talking about her the entire time we were on our way to see her. I could see why. This blonde babe had an amazing set of huge tits. That was the first thing I noticed about her. Her big bubble butt ass was the second thing. After some public nudity where she showed off her mouth watering tits, it was back to the house. Manuel wasted no time in getting himself and Shyla naked for some incredible hardcore action. Great blowjob action and pussy licking here. The intense fucking that followed was fantastic. I love these days. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Beef Jerky Pt One

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 421 MiB Time: 45 min 23 s

Brunette, Blonde, Tanlines, Cameltoe, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Outside, Deepthroat, Handjob, Asslick, Lingerie, Latin, 1 on 1, Straight
So Nicole brought her friend Erica by for some fun in the sun. Unfortunately it was raining and Nicole had to take care of some business inside, leaving my boy Kid Jamaica to entertain Erica. Time was not wasted at all. She got on top of the table and showed off her great natural tits with those great tanlines. She took off her bottom and Kid Jamaica got to some mean pussy licking and eating. Then Erica gave one of the most amazing deep throat blowjobs I have seen in ages. She LOVED the cock in her mouth. The fucking that followed was amazing. Erica and her sweet shaved pussy sliding up and down on the stiff cock was great to watch. Especially the ANAL. Good stuff here. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Pink And Delicious

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 1 024 Size: 912 MiB Time: 40 min 53 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Cameltoe, Piercings, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Hotpants, Lingerie, White, 1 on 1, Handjob, Straight
Susanna visited the apartment. The first thing I noticed, was her big juicy ass. It was a beautiful rump that instantly needed Renatos attention. When she shook that big butt, it mesmerized everyone. She brought some sexy lingerie outfits to try on and tease Renato. Her sexy curves looked amazing in that lingerie. She sucked that cock with her huge ass in the air. Then, she got finger banged as she played with her pussy. She loved playing with her twat as she got her pussy pounded. She also loved riding that cock, with a finger in her ass. Then, she got that dick in her tight asshole. She continued to stroke her pussy as she got rammed in the ass. She got man juice all over that big succulent ass. The rent was paid.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Mucha Cuca

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 768 Size: 930 MiB Time: 42 min 50 s

Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, Car, Outside, Deepthroat, Asslick, Lingerie, Latin, 1 on 1, Straight
We were going to get some coffee when we saw the sexy, Mikayla. This sexy Columbian had a gorgeous face and an irresistible smile. With a little persuasion she decided to come hang out with us back at our place. When we got there, it took some begging, but she finally showed me her juicy tits and it was a hot rack. Then, she started playing with her sweet pussy right before she took off her panties and displayed her amazing ass. She knew how to shake that sexy ass and it drove me crazy. Then, she gave Rocca a fantastic, slobbery blowjob before she got her luscious pussy banged. She could not get enough, she rode that cock and took it in multiple positions, and could not stop begging for more. She got what she wanted, cream all over her.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Show And Sell

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 384 MiB Time: 40 min 56 s

Black Hair, Car, Outside, Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Creampie, Straight
Liza told me she was selling her house in the suburbs. So, I dropped by to see her place and she was hot. She had on these tight pants that showed off her sexy ass. She was giving me a tour of the house, but I was staring at her cleavage the whole time. I offered a proposition, that I would buy the house if her husband and Liza would give me a fuck show. She thought about it for a second and decided to go through with the deal. She gave me a sweet striptease and showed me her sexy ass and puffy moose knuckle. Her favorite position was fucking, according to her. They sure were motivated sellers.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

So Provocative

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 92.5 MiB Time: 9 min 47 s

Black Hair, Brunette, Blonde, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Tattooed, Shaved, Skinny, Short (Petite), White, Latin, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight
Hmmm...let me see...my favorite this week would have to be Salina. Salina is the one that is wearing the really hot outfit with the top hat on. Real creative stuff. Eventhough I wish I had all four of these hotties with me in the same room.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

August Rush

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 370 MiB Time: 39 min 6 s

Big Ass, Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Outside, Deepthroat, Asslick, Lingerie, Latin, 1 on 1, Straight, Blonde
I was roaming the streets with Ramon when we saw August hanging out by herself having a drink. So we walk up to her and ask her if it would be cool for us to join her. It was. And so it began. We get August to come back to the pad and hang out with us for a while. Her great legs led up to her bubble butt ass. I loved it. After she stripped down and showed off her great tits, Ramon came in and got the show started. August gave amazing head. I am talking intense blowjob action. Some pussy licking and fingering, we got to the fucking. Great fuck session. Enjoy this one. Guaranteed.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Massage Heaven

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 375 MiB Time: 39 min 29 s

Brunette, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Cameltoe, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Deepthroat, Handjob, Asslick, Lingerie, Threesome (2 Females), Straight
Tony and Renato were on the computer looking for a masseuse to come by and relieve some tension and stress. So Sofia shows up complete with massage table and all. This chick had an amazing set of huge tits and round juicy ass. So Renato was on the table and he turned over. There was his cock standing at attention. After some negotiation, the party started. Great intense blowjobs and pussy and ass licking going on here fellas. Some anal and great fucking followed. Talk about a happy ending. Enjoy.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Try And Buy

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 1 024 Size: 1.20 GiB Time: 56 min 30 s

Brunette, Hotpants, Lingerie, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, Short (Petite), Latin, 1 on 1, Handjob, Creampie, Straight
This week on the show we hit the streets in a big way and came up with some pretty hilarious bits. First up, we found two lucky guys who were willing to play our outrageous new game show, Spin O Sex. Then we got some dickhead, to let us give him a mohawk, except in the shape of a huge squirting cock. We also found another guy who agree to let one of his buddies spike volleyball in his face, at close range. Then we decided to find out what happens when you grab a hottie with a killer body, 1200 dissolving tablets, a see through fishnet body suit, and a large body of water. Lets say the answer isnt going to relieve any headaches but it will probably give you a boner. For our main course, we decided to hit the mall and do some shopping for our girlfriends, we ended up finding a shy little hottie, working behind the counter, that was willing to let us try on a little more than the clothes. Dont miss a minute.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Simply Delicious

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 720 Size: 233 MiB Time: 24 min 10 s

Brunette, Big Boobs (Implants), Cameltoe, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, White, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight
Kassandra popped by because she was bored. So, I thought I could brighten up her day by placing a cock in between those huge, succulent melons. Those puppies were so juicy, I was slobbering as she came down the stairs. I could not stop staring at those jugs as they bounced up and down. She wanted to show them to me and I was not complaining. First, she wet those huge knockers up in the sink. Then, Manuel came in and stuck his face in her big, soft funbags. Then, he stuck his tongue in her hot twat. Then the sucking and fucking began with interludes of hot titty fucking in between every sexy position. Kassandra loved it when the cream erupted all over those sweet melons.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

A Painters Delite

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 576 x 1 024 Size: 1.46 GiB Time: 1 h 8 min

Brunette, Piercings, Tattooed, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, Short (Petite), White, Lingerie, Facial, 1 on 1, Handjob, Straight
Beauty is art and Money Talks is beauty in motion. Everyone knows that there is nothing more beautiful than the female form. First up in this exciting episode of Money Talks we pay tribute to our boys in the military, by convincing three lovely ladies to each get body painted with the uniforms of the Army, Navy, and Marines. After that Havoc and the gorgeous Capri Cavalli, hit the pavement on a mission to find a guy willing to lay flat on his back and let Capri grind her perfect vag all over his forehead until she gets off. Lets just say we gave a new meaning to the term hair gel. For our main event the Money Talks gang decided to put together a little art class, by setting up in a perfect art studio, and inviting a couple of nude models to pose for us. The first two models were not exactly down for our shenanigans, but the third model turned out to be a real art connoisseur, and not to mention a total freak. This is truly a memorable episode

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Bed Time Stories

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 341 MiB Time: 36 min 42 s

Big Ass, Cameltoe, Piercings, Shaved, White, Deepthroat, Handjob, Lingerie, 1 on 1, Straight, Blonde
Wow..What a freak..You could see in this girls eyes the hunger for cock and oh man my boy took care of that..He put the Smacketh down on her ass..And gave this girl the ride of a lifetime..By the end of this update you will definitely see what i mean...

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Sexy Maid

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 432 x 768 Size: 384 MiB Time: 40 min 12 s

Brunette, White, Lingerie, Puffy Nipples, Shaved, Skinny, 1 on 1, Straight
I hired Zatira to tidy up the place and make sure its cleaned after every tenant checks out. She was so hot I kept trying to at least get her to get naked. She eventually agreed once the price was right and it just spiraled completely out of control. Before I knew it she was willing to do a little dirty movie for me as long as she picked the stud. She called him over and I had her dress up in a sexy french maid outfit. I think she totally forgot the camera was rolling because she really got into it. I think I have found Mrs. Mikey. I love her. Its different this time.

DOWNLOAD

qq1234

Fling Pussy

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 480 x 640 Size: 577 MiB Time: 52 min 24 s

Black Hair, Big Ass, Big Boobs (Implants), Cameltoe, Piercings, Tattooed, Shaved, Outside, Deepthroat, Lingerie, Latin, 1 on 1, Creampie, Straight
The milf hunter was surfing the web and he decided to go to fling.com. After he logged in, he quickly found a sexy milf. She was in the area and she was very willing to come over. Her name was Sophya, and she was smoking hot. She had some big melons, a juicy ass, and a sexy smile. Sophya told us that her ex husband use to make her call him milf hunter when they use to fuck. She was very excited about fucking the infamous, hunter. She was so anxious, that she started sucking him off halfway up the stairs. Her sweet pussy got a hard banging. She asked for the hunter and she got a nice cream pie. Thanks to fling.com.

DOWNLOAD