Pantyhose videos

Deeleve

You'll never get enough stroking to pantyhose, will you? I'll tease you relentlessly- taking you deeper into your dirty cravings. My sheer, seamless stockings will make you dependent on me. You're trapped now- mindlessly stroking away, hoping to get a peek of my pantyless pussy. You're my stockings slave now as I count you down to another crazed orgasm

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: jerk off instruction, pantyhose domination, cum countdown, joi

Name: Christy Berrie - Pantyhose Addict JOI
Format: mp4
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:08:24
Size: 248 Mb

Deeleve

Lance is in the hospital, waiting on the doctor when sexy Macy Cartel bounds into the room wearing high heels, a sexy see through teddy and patterned fishnets... She likes to cause trouble everywhere.

Macy takes notice to Lance's attention to her perfect ass and how it looks in the thong leotard and fishnets, so see decides to give him a little sensory overload. She commands him in a flirty way to get on the table and she smothers his face with her ass. Making him kiss it, smell it and just go crazy worshipping it.

Then she flips him over on his back and sits right on his face. “Awe, can you breathe? I really don't care... [giggle]” Lance doesn't seem to either...

Macy continues to smother Lance's face with her perfect ass, giggling while he goes crazy in a like spell under her. After much ass worship and breath play, she sits him up and jerks him off. She tells him she wants him to cum all over her thigh.

Lance has no problem complying, but after he cums, Macy giggles and tells him that she gets to “keep him” now... He doesn't know exactly what she means, but he will certainly find out soon enough... when he is locked in her dungeon for good as a sexy toy...

to be continued...

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FISHNETS, FACE SITTING
Keywords: macy cartel, face sitting handjob, fishnets thong, lance hart, pantyhose smother, fishnets heels, leotard, lingerie handjob

Name: Seduced by Macys Ass
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:09:41
Size: 348 Mb

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeleve

A nice wonder girl in nylon wolford very shinny,and boots and mini short, want sex, she make a nice blowjob and she want put dick in pussy until i cum on her nylon pantyhose!

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: NYLON ENCASEMENT, FETISH, BLOW JOBS, SUPERHEROINES, HOME VIDEO
Keywords: wonder women, cat women sex, blow mask, strumpfhose, collant, pantyhose, nylon blow, strumpfhosen, heroines, sexy blow, cum on mouth, cosplay, cosplay fuck, pantyhose sex, blow job

Name: 104 Wonder Girl Want Sex
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:15:54
Size: 749 Mb

Deeleve

No pussy for you loser. This is the closest you will ever get, your nose pressed right up close to your computer screen. Wow I bet my camel toe is driving you wild. Look how tight and snug they fit, your imagination is no doubt running crazy. Don’t you just wish that you could be normal, even just an average guy and experience pussy. I think even if you handed over your life savings you would still be denied of pussy. I mean, would you even know what to do? Would you cum in those itty bitty panties before she made the big reveal. You really are a joke and deny you over and over is all so much fun.

Category: PUSSY CONTROL
Related categories: FEMALE SUPREMACY, REJECTION, MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, ORGASM CONTROL
Keywords: ashley jay, nylon, pantyhose

Name: Britishbratz - Pussy Power
Resolution: 1080p
Duration: 00:07:07
Size: 343 Mb