Mixed Public Sex <> Street Sex <> Outdoor Sex <> Naked In Public

charka

Jennifer Mendez - Sticky Facial For Busty Czech Teen

I saw Jennifer Mendez at the train station waiting for her tram. She was very beautiful, and I could see she had very nice boobs, so I approached her and introduced myself. Jennifer was an 18 year old woman studying socio-economics at the local college. She made only 500 crowns per week and I was very horny, so I offered her 2000 to show me her boobs. Jennifer was not shy, but wanted more money, so I upped the offer to 4000. When I saw her big boobs my dick got hard, so I asked her if she would like to suck my dick...

00:27:17 | 525 MB | MP4

Genre:
POV, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Big Tits, Big Ass, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Kate Rich: Rip my nylons and fuck my pussy

I saw slender brunette Kate Rich sitting on the bench waiting for the bus, so I approached her and engaged her in conversation. Kate was waiting for her girlfriend, so I told her I was the kind of guy who likes to meet people in public places, and we got to chatting a bit. She was very nice, so I offered her some money for a small casting. For 100 euro, Kate showed me her pert boobs, then showed me her booty. Her ass looked delicious in nylons and made me horny, so I offered her 500 euro to fuck. We found a quiet spot and she sucked my dick, then I fucked her tight pink pussy until I could cum on her tongue.

00:26:44 | 839 MB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Missionary, Small Ass, Piercing, Small Tits, Natural Tits

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Kira Queen and the Penis Pump Fan

Kira Queen

00:26:10 | 1.30 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Big Ass, Average Body, Euro, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Naturals, Natural Tits

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Linda Gonzalez - Public Anal For Linda

After a night of partying, we were on our way home at 7 am. However, on our way home we ran into a chick that was also on her way back homer from a fun night. We sparked up conversation with her and eventually offered her some money to have some public sex with my boy Tommy. After some hesitation, she agreed. Her only request, was to get fucked in the ass so her boyfriend wouldn't suspect anything. Tommy stretched Linda's asshole in several different positions. She loved getting fucked in public in the early morning. After giving her the proper fucking that she deserved, he busted all over her face.

Linda Gonzalez

00:36:48 | 1.56 GB | MP4

Genre:
Anal, Brunette, Swallow, Hardcore, Gumshot, Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Milf, Big Tits, Shaved, Busty, Big Booty, Doggystyle, Cum-In-Mouth, Missionary, Riding, Cow Girl

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Linda Weasley Aka Lina Mercury - Fucked By The Sea

Lina Mercury (Aka Linda Weasley) is on holiday in Majorca with her man and looking for some warm sunny weather on her summer vacation however today she'll have to bring the heat herself as she gets hot and horny out under the clouds and turns a gentle secluded walk by the ocean into a breath-taking fuck fest.

00:22:22 | 1.27 GB | MP4

Genre:
Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Outdoor, Russian, Shaved Pussy, Vaginal Sex

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Lola Shine - Crazy Russian Fucked In The Woods

I saw skinny, blonde babe Lola Shine walking along wearing a furry jacket, so I stopped her and told her I was working for a modeling agency that was selling fake fur from Peru in stores. Lola was Russian, and had not modeled, so she thought being a model would be fun. We walked off, and I could tell she was a free spirit when she showed me her perky tits. On the way, she even flashed me her pussy, leaving no doubt in my mind what she was looking for. I gave her 400 euro and she sucked my cock, then let me fuck her pussy doggystyle up against the tree. I lay down in the dirt and she rode my dick, then sucked me more until I wanked off onto her for a facial.

00:30:13 | 1.13 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, One-on-One, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Marilyn Crystal: Driving Me Wild

Before heading to Madrid for university, Marilyn Crystal decides to get her driver's licence, so she hires Stanley Johnson of FDS fame to teach her the way of the road. Stanley quickly develops an infatuation with the busty blonde, and on the day of her last test, is hesitant to pass her since it would mean they'd never see each other again! Marilyn invites Stanley into her hostel, then asks him if a blowjob would change his mind. Stanley gleefully accepts, and after Marilyn sucks his cock, she asks him if he would like to see her tits. With a smile on his face, Stanley drinks in the beauty of Marilyn's big fake boobs and round ass, and then his dream comes true: he gets to fuck the most beautiful woman he's ever seen, and even pop on her with a facial.

00:31:40 | 732 MB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Missionary, Small Ass, Blonde, Big Tits

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Mary Rock - Russian Babe In a Short Black Dress

I was walking around Prague with euros burning a hole in my pocket and no babes around. I was about to give up, but then I saw Mary Rock walking down the street in a tight, black dress that really showed off her nice ass. I went with the fashion agent bit, and told her I worked for a company that was looking for girls to model for us. I offered her 150 for a quick casting, but Mary drove a hard bargain. I had to pay her way more before she turned around and showed me her ass, then let me peek at her titties. She looked fine as hell, so I offered her another 500 euro to eat her pussy. My tongue made her horny, so Mary sucked my cock, then I fucked her until I covered her with a facial.

00:32:24 | 1.52 GB | MP4

Genre:
All Sex, One-on-One, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Hair Pulling, Indoors, Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Average Body, American, Brown Hair, Short Hair, Big Dick,

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Megan Inky - Big Tits And Tattoos Fucked Outside

Megan Inky's red dress caught my eye and her tattoos really turned me on, so I hustled to catch up with her and start up a conversation. Megan was on her way to a tattoo convention where she had a gig as a model. I told her I was on my way to the very same convention, because I owned a modeling agency, and was searching for a new tattooed hottie. Since Megan earned about 100 euro per shoot, I offered her 120 to show me her boobs and ass. She agreed and it turned me on, so I offered 250 if she would wank my dick. To...

00:26:59 | 531 MB | MP4

Genre:
POV, MILF, Lingerie, Pantyhose, Stockings, Brunette, Tattoo, Big Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle,

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Melody Marks - Uses Her Pussy To Fuck Her Way Out Of Trouble

Melody Marks gets stranded in the middle of the night in a remote location and roadside assistance comes to save the day!

00:26:48 | 728 MB | MP4

Genre:
POV, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Blonde, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Melyssa Laya - Melissa Likes To Be Seduced

The beautiful Melissa is still maneuvering in a small scenario. The superb mixed-race woman with a crazy little ass discovers with amazement that her friends have registered her on a dating application, where she is also a hit...

00:36:13 | 935 MB | MP4

Genre:
Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Rae Lil Black Japanese Rae Lil Black hot for cock

A little Japanese ball of energy named Rae Lil Black was my student today, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone so excited to take a driving course. Rae had seen my videos online before coming to the UK with her father, who was here on business. Her father was very strict, so I offered to show Rae a good time in the UK. This drove her wild, and I guess her idea of a good time was playing with my cock! Rae wanked me as I played with her tits, then gave me a sloppy blowjob. I fucked her so filthy that the car got real dirty, and after I creampied her, the cum ran down onto the upholstery!

00:43:25 | 857 MB | MP4

Genre:
Brunette, Asian, Big Tits, Car, Creampie, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Outdoors, Spanking, Straight

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Renato And Baby Nicols - Mustang Model Fucked Hard

Baby Nicols just wanted to get some new tires for her Mustang, but soon, this sale leads to a photo shoot, so Renato can brag about having hot customers at his shop. The brown-eyed girl with small natural tits and a seductive smile on her full red lips looks absolutely fabulous. Check out her small ass and long hair! The Latina hottie poses by the orange sportscar and notices Renato's big boner in his pants. She grabs his dick and squeezes his balls before licking along his shaft and giving him a blowjob. She keeps sucking that big fat cock before he returns the favor with some deep pussy fingering.

00:27:00 | 1.54 GB | MP4

Genre:
Brunette, Cum In Mouth, Facial, Gape, Latina, Lingerie, Natural Tits, Outdoors, Petite, Straight, Teen

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD

charka

Rhiannon Ryder Aka Rihannon Ryder - Brit Fucked Hard Under The Bridge

I saw Rhiannon Ryder sitting on a bench in the park and I immediately knew I wanted to fuck her. I was a little surprised to find out she was from the UK, but I love horny British women. Rhiannon was in Prague to study make-up and hairdressing, and from our conversation I discovered she had never held a real job, which meant she desperately needed money. I offered her some euro to do a casting with me and she jumped at the chance to show me her small tits and strong ass. Her ass was so nice I asked if I could eat her...

00:30:58 | 603 MB | MP4

Genre:
POV, Lingerie, Blonde, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie Pussy

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD