MASTURBATING ON THE COUCH

file type: .mpg
resolution: 720x480 pixels
length: 14':25''
file size: 428 MB

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
time has come to close another thread, the following are the last 5 videos I have but unfortunately I don't know their original titles. I am almost sure the photo sets collection is complete, while I can't tell the same for the videos (when I downloaded RR stuff I had 56k or the first DSL line and my storage capacity was also poor because Hard Drives were expensive), anyway I hope you have enjoyed this wonderful brunette :D

UNTITLED 1

file type: .wmv
resolution: 320x240 pixels
length: 15':20''
file size: 46 MB

Sinister6

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say thanks for the thread. On that note, if there is any other stroll down memory
lane you care to post would greatly be appreciated. Thanks again SAN !

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I have a decent amount of "Golden Ages" content, I try to don't start too many threads at once because there's a 15 posts-per-day rule inside this subforum and I don't want to look as I'm trying to dominate this place (hope you understand what I mean). Anyway my usual strategy is to start a new thread once an old one comes to its end, so expect at least another thread tomorrow... unfortunately it won't be an oldies but goodies this time and honestly I don't even know if it'll get enough interest because it'll be something a bit weird :p
Anyway the PiperBlush and FallInLovia threads are near to their conclusion (I will share updates only from both of them, but Piper's website hasn't got updates since months and even Eva Lovia has something like 1 or 2 updates per week) and I'm seeking my collection for something to replace them ;)

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
CAMSHOW 08/13/2005

file type: .mpg
resolution: 320x240 pixels
length: 58':18''
file size: 369 MB

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
CAMSHOW RED SHIRT