Request: Katrina from Teenmarvel

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by luna00, Jan 28, 2018.

1. luna00

luna00 Member

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen ... I have contributed little in these discussions, but I always read them and check ... Today I write to ask for help, about "Katrina" of "Teenmarvel" ... If someone has one of the two videos of her ... Thanks in advance ...

https://www.teenmarvel.com/product-category/katrina/

2. bufgold

bufgold Member

Tony Stark likes this.
  3. aaronmb316

aaronmb316 Member

Hhhmm, I tried buying the shower one and got an email receipt, but no link and emailed them with no reply....yet

4. Lazarus

Lazarus Member

If you're a first-time buyer, it seems to take a few days. I experienced that and I believe I also read something to that affect somewhere while browsing their site. You might want to also try posting to the comment section for that set asking when to expect it.

5. aaronmb316

aaronmb316 Member

So..that video I bought was bullshit. It was just like her older ones with a few split second flashes and in the last 5 seconds, you see her fully nude, but it's blurry.

6. luna00

luna00 Member

The new gallery and video is totally nude...

7. danzigfan

danzigfan Member

I hope you're not referring to the Beach video, as the only nudity is a five second flash.

luna00 likes this.
  8. luna00

luna00 Member

Do you have the video??

9. VolponView

VolponView Member

I've been looking all morning and asked a couple buddies for something, anything of this girl and found squat. People are keeping her stuff on lockdown but eventually, it all comes out.
    Good luck with your search.

luna00 likes this.
  10. danzigfan

danzigfan Member

11. luna00

luna00 Member

Yes... What?... Do you have the video?

12. danzigfan

danzigfan Member

Yes I have the video

luna00 likes this.
  13. luna00

luna00 Member

Good evening ... Could you share the video with me?