Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Holly Kiss, Axa Jay - Threesome Taboo, Mom, Aunt, and Son

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS, POV SEX, CUMSHOTS, THREESOMES, MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: taboo, sisters, threesomes, threesome, drl productions, diesel caribou, holly kiss, axa jay, forbidden perversions, enhanced breasts, natural breasts, big breasts, big tits, milf, mature

Your aunt hasn't had a date in weeks. Starved of any male attention, she craves sex and turns to her sister, your mom, for help. "Won't you be a good sister and help me out?" She implores. "What, like when we were younger?" your mom replies. Exactly, a little sisterly attention to help your aunt out of her dry spell. At first, your mom is a little reluctant, "Isn't it wrong? I mean, we're sisters." The fact that it is taboo is the very thing that excites your aunt, "It's getting me wet thinking about how wrong it is."
Once your mom agrees, your aunt takes charge and pins your mom to the bed. You aunt releases your mom's large breasts and starts sucking and kissing them. Before long, your mom is squirming in delight, moaning that she wants more. Your aunt slips between her legs and begins licking her pussy. It doesn't take long before your mom cums for her sister. Now it is your aunt's turn to cum. She lies back and lets your mom work her expert tongue against her clit. Your aunt's pert breasts bounce delicately with each moan of pleasure. Her large nipples stand erect as your aunt compliments her sister on how well she eats pussy. "I want to sit on your face and ride you until I cum!" your aunt explains. Straddling your mom, your aunt grinds her wet pussy against her sister's mouth until she explodes all over her tongue. Caught in the throws of passion, your mom and aunt continue to take turns making each other cum. They finger fuck, scissor, and lick each other to multiple orgasms, before collapsing on the bed in a cum-Tipsy post-orgasmic daze.
The sound of the front door is heard as you enter the house. "Mom, it's only me. Are you home." A state of panic sweeps over your mom and aunt, who are lying naked in each other's arms. "Yes, but don't come in." The two sisters frantically search for clothes, trying to figure out how to get out of this awkward situation. Embarrassed and exposed, your aunt and mom plead for you not to come into the bedroom. But, you've always been a curious one, so of course you enter. To your surprise, your mom and aunt are completely naked and looking rather sheepish. "What's going on?" you chuckle as you watch their pathetic attempts to cover up their exposed bodies. "You're my mom, and my aunt, you're sisters. What have you been doing?" Your aunt spills the beans. They want to swear you to secrecy. "It's natural" your aunt says. You wouldn't tell anyone would you?
You strike a deal. "I'll tell you what, if it's natural, and normal for families to behave this way when one of them have not had sex in a long time, well, I could keep your secret. After all, I haven't had sex in a longtime. Maybe the two of you could take care of me and I promise not to tell anyone." "No! Absolutely not. I draw the line - " your mom protests, but your aunt interjects, "No, I think we can come to an arrangement. It makes sense, he wouldn't want any of his friends knowing he's had sex with his mom and his aunt." You've always liked your aunt, she's so practical.
Your aunt crawls over to you and whips out your penis. Impressed by its size, she begins expertly sucking your cock. She encourages your mom to join in. Reluctantly she does. To help put your mom at ease, your aunt slides beneath her and starts eating her out again. Your mom is being spit roasted by her son and her sister. With in no time, your mom is fully into the experience, so she takes little convincing to get into doggy position to take a pounding from her son. Your aunt lies back and watches her sister eat her out as her nephew bangs his mom.
The three of you switch positions multiple times. There is something so wonderful about fucking your mom as you get to finger fuck your aunt. Even better is when your mom straddles your cock as your aunt encourages you to squeeze both of their boobs. Watching your aunt suck your mom's juices from your cock almost sends you over the edge. You lie back and enjoy a double blowjob and hand job as your mom and aunt bring you off for an explosive ending.

File Name : Threesome.mp4
File Size : 515.35 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:31
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 158 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/41106d6e352d7a3436605d6c8915b96d/Threesome.mp4.html

Linux11

Jennica Lynn - Rubber Duckie with JOI

Category: Big Boobs, Cum Countdown, JOI, Bathtub Fetish, Curvy

Can't I have one fucking bath alone...I know you are watching, you can't hide that big hard on for me. I told you to fuck off and you don't listen. Well if you are gonna show that big cock for me then damn it you are gonna do it right..Listen to me...do what I tell you...get that cock out. BUT DONT TOUCH!....Not until I say you can, UNDERSTOOD!

File Name : Rubber Duckie with JOI.mp4
File Size : 1128.66 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:30
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 158 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/256ea5f4565c63dc94a17141755d32c9/Rubber_Duckie_with_JOI.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/79bacce3f209cee040b524a5a3878fdc/Rubber_Duckie_with_JOI.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Missbehavin26 - Stepmom Disgusted by Uncircumsized Cock

Category: Cut Dicks, Humiliation, MILFs, Uncut Dicks, Verbal Humiliation

Script: you're the step mom to a young boy whose father you've just married. You have just moved into the house with him. The video starts with you calling him in to tell him that now that you are responsible for his care, you are going to have to check and make sure that he's been keeping himself properly cleaned. You quickly check behind his ears and under his nails, comment that he could use some improvement on cleaning, and then instruct him to undress all the way for you to inspect the rest of him. He's resistant and you explain that you understand he's shy and embarrassed, but that you've raised two of your own sons and have seen young boys before, etc. When he still is stubborn, you pick up a leather belt, double it up, and explain that you're being forgiving since you're getting to know him, but if he continues to be defiant, you'll have to whip his ass to teach him a lesson. When he finally removes his underwear, you're shocked and disgusted to see that he hasn't been circumcised. You voice your strong disapproval of this state of affairs and the fact that his mother never had him circumcised when he was a baby. You tell him that his father was uncut when you met him as well. Of course, when you first hooked up with his father, you were totally grossed out by his cock and told him that if he wanted to keep seeing you, he would have to be circumcised immediately! His father resisted for a while but eventually succumbed to you because you would not give him head or let him fuck you while he was uncut -- you just gave him two-finger handjobs so you could touch it as little as possible!! You make your stepson display his foreskin and penis for you -- instructing him to tug it as far forward as he can and to twist it and pull it. All the while, you're commenting on how gross it looks compared to the exclusively clean circumcised American men that you have been with. You talk about his father's cock after you make him to get circumcised -- how big and lovely it is being perfectly circumcised, with all the excess foreskin removed, and the clean, cut head always on display. You describe how sexy his large cock looks even flaccid, with the head exposed and the sexy brown ring of his circumcision scar. You finally tell the young man that he needs to pull his foreskin all the way down on his shaft so you can inspect his cock head. When he does that, you're even more grossed out to see a bounty of built-up smegma. You're overwhelmed by the disgusting sight and the noxious odor, and you almost vomit. You recover, and comment on how nasty and gross the build up is -- you quickly soak a washcloth and use it to remove the crusty layers of smegma from the cock, noting how this problem never occurs when a boy has been properly circumcised. You, of course, have decided that this situation must be fixed immediately. You tell him that you're going to call the doctor right away and schedule him for immediate radical circumcision. You note that you will be in the operating room and instruct the doctor as to how much skin will need to be removed and how you would prefer the boy to be cut "high and tight" for maximum exposure of the cock head. You tell the boy that in order to undergo circumcision, his balls will need to be drained. You can tell he's trying to resist getting hard, but as you tease him, undress slowly to just thigh highs and heels, and talk to him about his upcoming circumcision and how much better his dick will look, you can see him started to harden. You encourage him to jerk off, still talking to him about circumcision and how he's going to loose his foreskin soon. You tell him you're to reward his bravery in getting cut by giving him his first blowjob when he's healed. You tell him how you would never give an uncut dick head, but with a perfectly circumcised cock, you're going to love blowing him. You describe in detail how you will suck his cock, emphasizing how you'll lick his circumcision scar, slowly suck his cut cock head, bob your mouth up and down on his super-taut circumcised shaft, etc. At the end, you come close to the camera, reach down and pretend to be jerking the viewer off -- talking about how gross it is to feel the uncircumcised foreskin sliding back and forth -- until he comes for you. You then conclude by telling him to get dressed and in the car to go to the doctor

File Name : Stepmom disgusted.mp4
File Size : 485.32 MB
Duration : 00:16:31
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 101 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/551423aeef9cd20b908240dc7c1756fe/Stepmom_disgusted.mp4.html

Linux11

Ashley Fires - Family Playdate - Modern Taboo Family

Related Categories: FUCKING, BLOW JOBS, CUM IN MOUTH, MOMMAS BOY, ASS LICKING
Keywords: ashley fires fetish clips, anya olsen, lance hart, lux orchid, harlo adams, modern taboo family, mommy/son, mother/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister, family taboo, cousins, cum swap, cum play, pussy licking

Harlo and his loving mother are having company today; Aunty Ashley and cousin Lance! They're so excited for the play date. AuntyAshley travels oftenand it's been years since the cousins have seen each other! Mommy and aunty re-introducethe boysand encouragethem to catch upbefore heading to the kitchen to do the same.Harlo and Lance are feeling a bit awkward, it has been years and common interests seem few and far in between.As the boysspeak casually aboutcars, sports, etc...trying to find some common ground, Lance is shocked when Harlo lists "fucking hiswhore sister" as one of the more fun things to do! Lance's mind races as he's processing this newly foundinformation when the ladies return. The next thing he knows not only is his dearAunty Luxsucking cousin Harlo's big hard cock, buthis ownmother was trying to dothe sameto him! Lance is unsure at first but mommy and aunty tenderly assure him that this is a very sacred family tradition and keeping thislove within their family was of the utmost importance.Asmommy and aunty take turns orally serving their perfect sons; cousin Anya comes home and the play date really starts to kick off! Mommy knows best and once she'sreintroduced Lance and Anya, she orders Anya to please her brother. The play date goes fantastically; mommy and aunty sucking off the boys, cousinAnya fucking cousinLance but still serving her dear brother, mommy and aunty are kissing and touching one another, auntyLux takes herfavorite nephewLance's face for a ride and things keepgetting increasingly kinky! In the end; the boys are happy, Anya is pleased,one mom is covered in the precious nectar of her son while theother momhas a stomach full of it...

File Name : Family Playdate.mp4
File Size : 1566.42 MB
Duration : 00:31:12
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/faa8c9b88a354e702d62af391c573831/Family_Playdate.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ef9192617c36e5926e82801c0b6e0780/Family_Playdate.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/7867aef97f1b6b5d1565f9bb4b77b89d/Family_Playdate.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Kerri King - Ultimate Sheer Outfit Cock Tease

Category: COCK TEASE
Related Categories: FEMDOM, TEASE & DENIAL, GODDESS WORSHIP, DIRTY TALK, NUDITY/NAKED
Keywords: kerri king, nude, nudity, flashing, sheer, fetish, kink, femdom, female domination, cock tease, tease & denial, dirty talking, dirty talk, goddess worship, brat girls

I decide on this pretty sunny day to give you a little tease in my sheer outfit...as the perfect cock tease, I proudly flaunt my assets in your face and don't allow my thong & top to come off completely. You want to beg so badly for me to get naked but you don't dare to fuck up your little peep show by making me angry. As I dirty talk and tease, you have an ache you want to relieve...but that won't be until later. Enjoy your pants stretching without release...for now..

File Name : Ultimate Sheer Outfit Cock Tease.mp4
File Size : 261.1 MB
Duration : 00:08:08
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/ddc8aa94f22409bf541ac1f8c000418a/Ultimate_Sheer_Outfit_Cock_Tease.mp4.html

Linux11

Mandy Flores - Mom and Son After Church Taboo

Related Categories: FACIALS, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, CUMSHOTS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, POV
Keywords: hd, 4k, mandy flores, satin gloves, nylons

Custom video request:
You are my stepmom, and just arrived home from church. Dad is at work, but expected home soon. We are small talking and you accidentally let me see up your skirt which I notice immediately. You take off your suit jacket and I notice you're not wearing a bra and can see your nipples through the blouse. This really gets me going, and I ask if you always dress this way for church? You reply yes. The preist likes it, and I really dont think that's any of your business. You call out my hard on and turn the tables on me instead of your secret. You open your blouse and tweak and rub your nipples so they are hard. As you do, you demand I pull out my cock and begin to stroke. You tell me what a naughty boy I am to be stroking to my stepmom. Raise your skirt and show me your panties...then yout take off your panties and laugh how much Im misbehaving. You tell me its time to repent and by all the precum I must have a lot of sins to clean myself of. I am surprised you have a bald pussy. You say of course you do, the priest makes all the church ladies shave their pussies bald. You turn, and while standing you spread your cheeks to give me a good view. You look back at me while spreading your cheeks to watch me stroke. You sit back down, slide forward and lay back in the chair. I stand next to you looking down at your great body my cock now near your face. As you stroke my cock with your panties, you again tell me how naughty I am and you should be thankful that you dont grab me back to the church. You decide to tell me how Mrs. Brown is so sinful the priest makes her give him anal. He cums in her butt every other Sunday. Once he made Mrs. Baker kiss your pussy as punishment for her sins. You are not as sinful as those two. He only makes you suck his cock and cums in your mouth. Now I am ready to cum. You tell me to be a good boy and cum in my stepmoms face. You put the panties in your mouth and I shoot in your face and over your glasses and the panties in your mouth. You use the panties to wipe off your face and glasses, then put them back on. You lower your skirt, button your blouse and tell me to run along now. Dad will be home soon.

File Name : After Church Taboo.mp4
File Size : 881.47 MB
Duration : 00:14:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/51771454ca95795597e5d1e19c63fae0/After_Church_Taboo.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e72b04db48686d9191da371b41cb8c5e/After_Church_Taboo.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Tara Tainton - I Just Want to Be Close to You

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, POV SEX, KISSING, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Keywords: taboo, milf, older woman, virtual kissing, female domination, female submission, male domination, woman on top, cuckold, virtual sex, cowgirl, cleavage, bare shoulders, mother, mom

Your father's going to be late again... I guess I just wanted someone to talk to, to tell about my mundane day. Am I boring you? Oh, good. Do you... have anything interesting to tell me about your day? Well, you're such a good listener, you know. Really. And I'm just going on and on about nothing interesting... I just... Oh! I didn't mean to do that! ...to kiss you... on the lips... I've never... I don't know why... I just... I just wanted to be closer to you. I... just can't... just tell me to stop, and I will! But... you're not moving away. You're... kissing me back... You... you can't tell anyone about this! Especially not your father!!

File Name : I Want To Be Close To You.mp4
File Size : 756.42 MB
Duration : 00:20:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/d7fefb3b9e1b7120cd9b886f8e2f7d6a/I_Want_To_Be_Close_To_You.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/55af4b01f6cd6d7506c7874b1567d035/I_Want_To_Be_Close_To_You.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Honour May - Medical Intervention

Category: Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Bra, Cleavage, Cumsho,t Cumshot (Hands), Hair (Brunette), Handjob, Insertion, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation, Masturbation Encouragement, Medical Room, Nude, Open Leg, Outfit (Nurse Uniform), Pussy (Shaved), Stockings, Suspenders, Tattoos, Tits (Natural), Tits (Small)

Every now and then, Nurse Honour May faces a tough challenge in her job! Occasionally, she'll have to take the hands-on approach with one of her patients... Today is one of those days! Nurse May isn't shy about getting hands-on with your COCK and wants to go the extra mile to prove how dedicated she is to the job! She wants you to relax and let her hands do all the work... all you've got to do is shoot a big load for her! Do you think you'll be able to comply?

File Name : medical intervention.mp4
File Size : 463.84 MB
Duration : 00:10:35
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/91eda36b23e03edc4cca83e942624002/medical_intervention.mp4.html

Linux11

Kitty LeRoux - Addams Family Tradition

Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, GOTHIC, MASTURBATION, COSPLAY, JOI
Keywords: c4shalloween17

Well Pugsley, now that your of age, mommy Morticia is going to share with you the Addams family tradition. It's time to learn about the female body and how to please a woman, and who better to show you than your own, seductive mother? She notices you're shy and awkward around women, like Uncle Fester- but wouldn't you be charming and debonair like your father? Watch as mommy Morticia strips, showing you every part of the female anatomy and every inch of her curves to teach you this extremely important lesson. But Pugsley, you're not allowed to touch until she tells you. It's important to learn how to be a respectful partner and make sure yours gets pleasure too. Once you've been patient, mommy Morticia will tell you exactly what to do, as she pleases herself. In no time, you'll be a real lady .
This clip includes: taboo, mommy/son, mother/son, shaved pussy, nipple play, fingering, masturbation, jerk off instruction, joi, halloween, goth, black hair, long hair, huge boobs, bbw, curvy, pawg, cosplay, cleavage, big ass, big tits, mutual masturbation. Big thank you to DorkKnight for making this lovely custom and story come to life

File Name : Addams Family Tradition.mp4
File Size : 833.2 MB
Duration : 00:16:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/9ec4f67b86881bc6cddf3791dacd8a40/Addams_Family_Tradition.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fee73a86d3b336a40475c32cf05a4dac/Addams_Family_Tradition.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Ashley Sinclair - Nerdy Sister Gets Sexy

Related Categories: FANTASIES, GFE, NERDY GIRLS, LINGERIE, GEEK

Your girlfriends little sister (who has looked up to you for so long) has been taunting you but you never really pay attention.... UNTIL TODAY. She strips out of her nerdy girl clothes and puts on big sister's lingerie, takes off the glasses and lets her ponytail down. OMG! She is so sweet and innocent looking and not nerdy at all now. Much hotter than your girlfriend. She tells you she is in love with you.... and you are starting to love her too (at least like this.) Finally she puts on one of her sisters short skirts and tops but removes the panties from underneath. She is driving you wild and leads you to the bedroom for what is sure to come next!

File Name : Nerdy Sister Gets Sexy.mp4
File Size : 320.25 MB
Duration : 00:11:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 253 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/96e8e0aa7eb2bf90efc941d188f3fd72/Nerdy_Sister_Gets_Sexy.mp4.html

Linux11

Meana Wolf - Give It To Me Batman

Category: SUPER VILLAIN
Related Categories: MASK FETISH, COSPLAY, COSTUMES, BOOT FETISH, LATEX
Keywords: boot job, high heels, boots, leotard, bodysuit, asian, tits, intoxicated, captured, bondage, batman, catwoman, super hero, ass, whip

It was easy to seduce you…especially under false pretences. Appeal to your ego by telling you I’m writing a story about you for the Gotham Gazette, and then flirt with you. Of course the narcotic laced lip stick made it truly effortless. But now it’s time to give you what you need Batman. We can’t have Gotham overrun with psychopaths and while you lock yourself away in your mansion brooding. I don’t like chaos, and I don’t like the competition. I want things to go back to the way they were. I want you to come out and play with me again.
Xoxo Meana Wolf aka Catwoman
Clip Contains: After Batman locks himself away for several months in despair it’s up to Catwoman to bring him back out into the world. After gaining access to him in her civilian clothes, she drugs him and ties him up… then she proceeds to tease and edge the Bat over and over and over again until he explodes with a renewed sense of duty to fight crime and injustice.
**Cosplay. Latex. Boots. Bootjob. Mask Fetish. Superheroes. Supervillains. Edging. Handjob. Blowjob.**

File Name : Give It To Me Batman.mp4
File Size : 2818.64 MB
Duration : 00:48:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 123 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/45814946c68c65ca394968a6066d9be5/Give_It_To_Me_Batman.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/248c3956956b83fb5a223c5efe5ba94f/Give_It_To_Me_Batman.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8cc3fda8914411358d1689eefca76f8d/Give_It_To_Me_Batman.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Ashley Jay - Wank For Mom

Category: Bedroom, Bra, Cardigan, Cleavage, Glasses, Hair (Blonde), Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, Lipstick (Pink), Masturbation Encouragement, Nipples (Erect), Skirt, Stockings, Suspenders, Thong, Tits (Enhanced), Tits (Medium)

Your Step-Mom Ashley has been cleaning your bedroom and she's discovered some filthy porn on your PC! She can't believe the kind of videos she's found on the computer... hardcore fucking! Ashley is concerned about your porn obsession and thinks the only way to help the situation is to show you what a real woman would do to your COCK! Ashley isn't going to let you FUCK her this time, but she's more than willing to show you her magnificent TITS and red-hot body to help get the SPUNK flying out of your throbbing knob!

File Name : Wank_for_mom.mp4
File Size : 562.85 MB
Duration : 00:12:52
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/9673f26c82e788184d1202c9f32052f9/Wank_for_mom.mp4.html

Linux11

Goddess Amanda – Chastity Keys and Big Tits

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: BIG TITS, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: big tits

How does it feel seeing your chastity device key in between my two big breasts? I am imagine you are feeling extremely helpless and weak right now. Your dick can’t help but pulsate in pain because you can’t touch your dick for me right now. You aren’t allowed out of your device until I give you permission. Your balls are full and achy while my big tits tease you. I love teasing you and your key looks so good in between my tits

File Name : Chastity_Keys_and_Big_Tits.mp4
File Size : 748.87 MB
Duration : 00:10:08
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/0d425af16ea28f891b7fc8d458beddd4/Chastity_Keys_and_Big_Tits.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/05e66eba535b23be76cc01cc045848b5/Chastity_Keys_and_Big_Tits.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Ayumi Anime - Asian Tits Worship Cum Countdown JOI

Category: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Asian, Cum Countdown, JOI, Tit Worship

I will tell you what to do, just relax and listen. Key words: Asian, worship, tits, joi, cum countdown, cum on tits, tits worship, JOI

File Name : Cum Countdown JOI.mp4
File Size : 408.81 MB
Duration : 00:10:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/76425f09053e698eecffd6049277168e/Cum_Countdown_JOI.mp4.html

Linux11

Jasmine Mendez - Credit Card Fucked by Maid AGAIN

Category: POV SEX
Related Categories: MAID FETISH, ASS SHAKING, NURSE PLAY, SMOKING, POV SEX
Keywords: teasing, long legs, boots fetish, pov sex, boobs worship, goddess

If Smoking is your weakness then I will have you drooling from the get go
Custom Script: I'm young son of rich couple,U're our maid always looking for$!U already know all my weak points by now(last clip):big tits,high heels boots,long nails, smoking;today I'm ill in bed and mom must go in office but father and other will be back soon.It's Your chance to start my DEPENDENCE 4U!U know it already when mom gives last briefes while U sexy see me,"..and take care of my son"she says leaving room.As car goes,fast U came, dressed as maid, in room again with new sexy make up,boots and juicy boobs in exposition!Knowing well effect that causes U light an all white cigarette (please no slim!)taking it from bag.To test fever,as panther U came on bed putting tits just on my face."It's too high,it's better I stay here with u"U say giggling and seeing on my erected-dick direction."where is pain exactly?"U ask smiling and touching my stomach zone many times.Touching me Your tits explode out,and readily U smother me by them.So U lift Your skirt/dress and enter under sheets on my top TO START MY DEPENDENCE..smoking a cigarette on top of bosses son is a great sensation and greater is STARTING A DEPENDENCE at Your advantage and being DOMINANT on me!in this position You get gift for "special therapy": my cash beside bed that You take by Yourself. So You take phone and do a video shaming to have sex together. I'm shocked and excited at same time and You, saying to complete therapy, do a facesitting! You point my credit card but first I have any resistences. These resistences fall down when You, while You are doing facesitting, light new cigarette!Credit card became Yours and "victory"makes You laughing during Your action!Even there are father's back noises from outside You continue cigarette& "therapy" till the end:parents are TOO LATE AGAIN and You more and more powerful by now!!! Only while they are opening main door You: get up quietly,let down Your skirt/dress, settle Yourself and slowly send last smoke inhalations in my mouth! so You leave room and I can only hear You that update my father about my fever downstair...

File Name : Fucked by Maid.mp4
File Size : 1296.55 MB
Duration : 00:14:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/478a984f4fbb7865498f643d7397e4ce/Fucked_by_Maid.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f4d7e8bef199ae822474c2ae78aa9bd2/Fucked_by_Maid.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d81029b587b7f0ea407d9cbc173970f0/Fucked_by_Maid.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Astrid Starr - Daddy, thank you for my new boobs

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, TABOO, BLOW JOBS, BIG TITS, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: astrid star, daughter strokes dad, stepdad, daughter sucks dad, family

My stepdaughter is very sexy! She has grown into such a beautiful young lady, and For her 18th birthday, I bought her boobs. They are perfect. My wife thinks its weird that I bought her a boob job. But I asked her what she wanted, and that is what she wanted. Anything for my little girl, sure maybe I was hoping that she would find a way to pay me back that didn’t include money. After she had recovered, that is precisely what she did. She asked if Daddy wanted to see her pretty new tits. Of course, I did. They made me so hard she could see through my pants.
She said she didn't know how to repay me, but she would like to try. She pulled my cock out and stroked it with her beautiful new breasts showing. Pulling up her skirt so I could see her pretty ass and pussy she started sucking my cock. I have wanted this so badly for a very long time. She is my perfect secret angel with my cock in her pretty mouth. Sucking my cock perfectly and stroking me with her pretty tiny hands, she’s such a good girl. Good girls don’t only get new boobs; they get Daddy's hot cum in their mouth.

File Name : thank you for my new boobs.mp4
File Size : 196.28 MB
Duration : 00:12:47
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 149 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/9761d2405af8e9102ac914c16d7a2f44/thank_you_for_my_new_boobs.mp4.html

Linux11

Arabelle Raphael - Caught Him Watching Me Undress Made Him

Category: Voyeur, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation, Solo masturbation

My little brother's perverted friend can't keep his eyes off of my big tits and ass, I've busted him over and over again trying to watch me undress. This time I don't let him off so easy, I make him come in and whip his cock out for me. I tell him to stroke himself while I lay back and play with my wet pussy, giving him the fantasy show he's been dreaming of

File Name : Caught Him Watching Me Undress.mp4
File Size : 779.12 MB
Duration : 00:10:08
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 251 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/f784f2fcef491bd857fc1f4c17d068ad/Caught_Him_Watching_Me_Undress.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e6103a06ac2f1af43955293528419684/Caught_Him_Watching_Me_Undress.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Brooklyn Chase - Batman Falls Prey To The Black Widow

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: EXECUTRIX, FEMDOM, SUPER VILLAIN, FOOT FETISH, HUMILIATION
Keywords: cum in mouth, brooklyn chase, biting, black widow, batman, creampie, slave training, foot worship, foot licking, fucking, pussy eating, face sitting, foot jobs, cumshots, blowjobs

The Black Widow capture Batman, biting him with submissive venom to make him her submissive slave.
After she makes him like her feet, the villain bites him again. Only this time, with arousal venom. Now, his efforts to fight her off are completely futile, and he can no longer resist her at all.

File Name : Batman Falls Prey To The Black Widow.mp4
File Size : 837.87 MB
Duration : 00:36:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/33a7bf16abf4d5be43919e045ccaf1da/Batman_Falls_Prey_To_The_Black_Widow.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c53fbce82527e7067f0f749b7f719f56/Batman_Falls_Prey_To_The_Black_Widow.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Goddess Jasmine - Big Powerful Boobs

Category: TIT WORSHIP
Related Categories: BIG TITS, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, COCK TEASE, GODDESS WORSHIP, MIND FUCK
Keywords: jasmine jones, british, babestation

I know, you love My boobs. You love to worship them, stare at them and jerk off to them.. But, you also hate them, you hate how they make you feel and do things you don't want to do and feel.. You love lusting for them but hate yourself a little bit more each time you stroke. Sucks being you, being Me however - is easy. I don't care if you love Me or hate Me, either way I get what I want from you - every single stroke is a mindfuck, a pathway to addiction.

File Name : Big_Powerful_Boobs.mp4
File Size : 351.28 MB
Duration : 00:06:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 243 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/fa4bf5ec169f89541e6a702c8d51a15e/Big_Powerful_Boobs.mp4.html

Linux11

Cherie DeVille - Jealous Son - You're Mine

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, COUGAR, SLUT TRAINING, FORCED ORGASMS
Keywords: cherie deville, sherri deville, cherrie deville, blowjob, fucking, creampie

Cherie DeVille - Jealous Son PART ONE - No Dates for Mom - Cherie comes in to tell her son she is going out, but when he sees she is dressed for a date he goes into a jealous rage. He takes his mom hard. She has never been afraid of her son but she sees how strong he has grown and angry he is, and she submits as he makes her his slut.
Cherie DeVille - Jealous Son PART TWO - Working Late - Cherie's son is angry that she is working late and not home with him. He wants to know if she is fucking her boss, Cherie is so scared someone will come in, but her son treats her like a slut, telling her she is his and fucking her hard on her desk.
Cherie DeVille - Jealous Son PART THREE - No Escape for Mom - Cherie really needs to spend some time with her friends. She thinks her son is out and decides to try to slip away, but he confronts her. Cherie's son uses rope and a powerful vibrator to remind his mom that she belongs to him.

File Name : You re Mine.mp4
File Size : 985.64 MB
Duration : 00:43:11
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, channel0, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/90a21695bbcffc02ab79dd88de28dace/You_re_Mine.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/0a8c1597d11919f326f7295545727c62/You_re_Mine.part2.rar.html