Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Ryanxoxo - MILF Makes Sons Friend Cum On Panties

Category: Ass Fetish, MILFs, Panty Fetish, Role Play, Taboo

On a busy day, Mommy Ryan Lets her son have a friend over for the day. I am wearing skin tight leggings which are see through. My sons friend is staring at my ass and getting hard as I cook lunch. I catch him going through my panty draw later. "I saw you staring at my ass, and panties. I know my panties are leopard and you can see everything...." Now you are going through my panty draw? You begin to seduce him by Ass shaking, smacking, and teasing him & later stripping down my leggings , bouncing my phat ass & telling him to cum all over mommys panties. Includes: mommy,mom,tabbo,mommy son, MILF, panties,panty,underwear,vs panties,ass fetish, cum, leggings,ryan,goddess,princess,redhead,ass, ass shaking

File Name : Cum On Panties.mp4
File Size : 434.98 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 137 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/1f5d29afa29b1dfc924890b57e6edbad/Cum_On_Panties.mp4.html

Linux11

Crystal Knight – Your Religion = ME

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: religious, religion, mind fuck, tit worship, ass worship, submissive training, slave training, tease goddess, femdom, female domination, body worship, joi, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, crystal knight

You spend all your time worshipping my body. You spend every day serving your Goddess. You claim your religious but are you? How could you be when your worshipping a deity on earth? I am your religion and it’s time you wake up and accept it. I am the one you will pray to, tithe to, and bow before. I am the one who gives your life purpose and makes you feel whole. There is no more Sunday church days unless your getting on your knees doing a 20 clip binge and praying to me all day. It’s time you accept the truth, your religion is me and thats never going to change. It’s just going to get even more extreme.
Consists of: religious, religious goddess, femdom, female supremacy, female domination, goddess worship, tease goddess, cock tease, tit worship, ass worship, body worship, tease goddess, JOI, Jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, mind fuck, sub training, slave training,

File Name : Your Religion Me.mp4
File Size : 247 MB
Duration : 00:04:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 252 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/733a23f2b839679ba3a5a8d34ae1933f/Your_Religion_Me.mp4.html

Linux11

Tara Tainton - Your Favorite Masseuse and So Much More

Category: SENSUAL MASSAGE
Related Categories: BIG TITS, VIRTUAL SEX, MASSAGE, BOOB BOUNCING, ORGASMS
Keywords: tease, virtual massage, female domination, nipples, topless, jeans, big breasts, woman on top, virtual sex, moaning, orgasms, breast bouncing, massage, pov sex, massaging

You've been going to the same masseuse for five years - five long years of returning to the same very attractive woman for physical contact as a married man. In fact, you're both married, but there's something - you can't possibly be just imagining it - else there too. You're friends, sure - you do see so much of each other - but you know your masseuse casually touches you in "accidental" ways that she doesn't need to. And there is that other point: the fact that after you braved commenting how you actually noticed she wasn't wearing a bra one time, she's been in the habit of removing her bra for your session ever since. That was two years ago. AND there's that other thing... that you've pretended to fall asleep while being massaged and you know, without a doubt, she purposely pulled the sheet down to expose your cock. And when you "woke up," she apologized, claiming you pulled the cover off yourself, in your sleep. And here you are again. You're not interested in being unfaithful to your wife but...

File Name : Your Favorite Masseuse.mp4
File Size : 1143.58 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:22:26
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 119 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/6541aecdca6a272ca9fcb5b42726d76d/Your_Favorite_Masseuse.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/2eecfae4e8e64c6898b9da737be5b5fa/Your_Favorite_Masseuse.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/5688e2cdc3af7763b86f603969d5adeb/Your_Favorite_Masseuse.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Ashley Adams - Manipulating the Gullible Saleswoman

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, MENTAL DOMINATION, SLUT TRAINING, MESMERIZE
Keywords: ashley adams, erotic magic, stripping, magic control, submissive sluts, jewelry, blowjobs, fucking, fucking, robots, cum in mouth, facials, face fucking, cumshots, pearl necklace

Door-to-door saleswoman Ashley has an appointment with Ms. Robin, but instead she finds "her husband" who refers to himself as "Mr. Robin.;The suddenly inspired man tells the saleswoman he wants to buy thousands of dollars of jewelry for his wife. Enticed by the potential for a big commission, Ashley gladly lays out a wide array of jewelry in the living room for him to choose from. Yes indeed Mr. Robin, everything is for sale. Ashley begins to get a bit apprehensive about some of her client's requests, but something seems to be affecting her state of mind. She's more driven to make a sale than she's ever been in her life. To make the sale, she's happy to model a variety of expensive jewelry pieces, and even a pearl necklace.

File Name : The Gullible Saleswoman.mp4
File Size : 1661.49 MB
Duration : 00:53:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/836b80485ad68bc47554e623e4725b35/The_Gullible_Saleswoman.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f81358e9e610247b6b2cf0e57ae31789/The_Gullible_Saleswoman.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8e07c94ba70f85515e2609e43bb525b1/The_Gullible_Saleswoman.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Jackie Synn - Naked Twister Mom

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BIG TITS, ROLE PLAY, MILF, BBW, SQUIRTING
Keywords: mom, mommy, mummy, mum, story, custom, huge boobs, huge tits, squirt, dildo, aroused, dirty talk, twister, chubby, dirty talk

This was a custom video for a fan: "You say hello to the viewers. But, damn, you're shocked by the headlines that you've seen lately. Female high school teacher busted for having sex with a student. Etc. Well, this story beats it all! You're reading from your laptop (or maybe a newspaper). You read the story of the naked twister mom, from start to finish. Your character is shocked... genuinely shocked... at the story. You'll eventually get turned on, but that comes later. You read the story. You pause now and then. Your eyes go wide. Your jaw drops. You make comments such as, "Oh my god!" and "no way!" etc, etc. I'll send you a separate email of the news story. I took two articles and spliced them together. After reading the story, you add some commentaries. Trying to be understanding, you admit that young boys are horny devils. Sigh. Mom should not have held the party to begin with. You look at the mom's photos. "Damn, she's attractive. What, she can't get a date?!" More commentary such as, "You younger guys are probably wondering `How do I meet a cool mom like that?!' And you older guys are wondering, `Damn, where were those cool mom's when I was growing up??'" You skim through some more articles. "Oh my goodness! Her daughter is defending her." You look at her daughter's photo. Making a face, "Wow. Cute." Eyeing the viewer, "Yeah, yeah, your mind went somewhere. I know it." You look at her photo and make comments, "That mom is so pretty. Damn" as your hand wanders, opening your robe. You look toward the camera, "Damn, those young guys probably couldn't help themselves. Seeing her naked. Damn." You ditch your robe and whip out your toy dildo. "I totally get it. If you were at that party... Boom! Hard as a rock!" At this point, you give in to your urges. You re-tell some details of the story. "Sex in the bathroom. Such a pretty mom. I wonder if she sucked some mean dick!" as you suck the dildo. "Oh god!" You speculate, "Imagine if you knew her. Your friend's daughter. And you got to see her naked!" "Imagine that guy fucking her in the bathroom. She looks slender. Maybe she has a gorgeous ass!" She masturbated on the couch! The party continued in the hot tub! "Ohhh. Hot tub. She's naked. Water dripping from her tits." At this point, your using your dildo on yourself. "I'll bet every boy there wanted to fuck her!" (whimpering). She woke up in the middle of the night with another dick in her! "I wonder if she liked it!" And her daughter... "AHHH! My mind just went somewhere!!! AHHH!" Whimpering and moaning, "It's so unfair! You know you wanna fuck that mom so bad!!!" The End. "

File Name : Naked twister mom.mp4
File Size : 320.64 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 00:15:00

https://rapidgator.net/file/f8c7ebe8514ebeef954138ac64e9e2c7/Naked_twister_mom.mp4.html

Linux11

KimberleyJx - Weak for Tits

Category: Big Tits, Tit Sucking / Nipple Fetish, Tit Worship, Titty Fucking

You love my tits don't you? How firm, big and round they are? I can see that just the sight of my tits is really turning you on. Play with yourself as you watch me tease you with my tits. Rubbing lotion all over them, squeezing my delicate, sensitive nipples, having you sit on the floor and look up at them as I massage them gently. When you can't stand it anymore I squeeze your cock and jerk it slowly till you explode all over my large breasts, covering them in your thick, sticky mess ..... boy there's a lot of it!

File Name : Weak for Tits.mp4
File Size : 1507.31 MB
Duration : 00:10:25
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/ea9b904b87c85050d7af701c3c27f881/Weak_for_Tits.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/145b5d95e0d1dddd90553b971eb4d5a7/Weak_for_Tits.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/91315d62a68e5e90981e250b6774ea7e/Weak_for_Tits.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Lindsey Leigh - Lucky Shamrocks

Category: EROTIC NUDE
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, BLONDES, BIG TITS, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, EDGING GAMES
Keywords: cock tease

Spend St. Patricks day with your captivating lucky charm, me. You really scored the luck of the Irish today. Adorned in my four leaf clover pasties and green lingerie I make a quick decision to play with you. I enjoy teasing men, well t i p s y or d r u n k men. After a long day of d r i n k i n g you finally spot your lucky leprechaun. Immediately you are horny and ready to get lucky. Grab you w h i s k e y and b e e r because it is time to take you on a sensual ride. Slowly I remove one pastie, than two until I move to my green lace panties. You must be in a drunken haze or imagining this, you are not. We are going to play a d r i n k i n g game to remember. *Contains FULL nudity.

File Name : Lucky_Shamrocks.mp4
File Size : 636.16 MB
Duration : 00:21:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/1df5957605f63393c2e348c5f8c25e1c/Lucky_Shamrocks.mp4.html

Linux11

Wifey's World - Sandra Otterson - Sissy’s BBC Adventure

Category: MILF, Mature, Glory Hole, Big Cock, Facial, Cum In Mouth

As many members of the site know, I have an "alter-ego" named Sissy that pops over from time to time to show off her slutty ways.. ;)
She is a complete slut, and proudly so. In this scene she invites over one of MY favorite studs, GMan. This guy has a cock that is literally over 9" long and as thick as my fucking wrist! (look at the pics!)
He comes in and at first he and Sissy are making small talk, she's asking him what he thinks about when he's jerking off (Wifey he says!) and then she invites him into the bedroom.
She pulls down his pants and reveals his huge cock, telling Hubby how huge it is and holding it up to arm to show it really is as thick as her wrist! She's massaging and playing with his massive balls also, and soon takes him into her mouth as he hardens and grows even bigger!
Afterwards he lays her down and rubs his massive dong head all over her clit until she can't stand it any longer- she grabs the shaft and pulls it into her soaked vagina. Gman starts fucking her missionary style and Sissy pulls his head towards hers and starts to kiss him while she's being fucked.
Her pussy is frothing from the juices of both and he wants to fuck her doggystyle. She can barely take his length though and is soon up on top, his hands all over her ass, spreading everything wide open so the camera can get a good view of his massive cock sliding into her slippery cunt.
After a bit she tells him he can't cum yet because she has a surprise- her milking table! She gets down under the table and GMan lays down and you see his horse sized cock slide into the hold and dangle inf ront of a delighted Sissy. She keeps going on about how huge it looks hanging there, and how massive his balls are as well (and full of cum)
Soon she starts massaging his girthy black dong and balls. GMan can be heard moaning as she expertly works him closer and closer to his climax. After several minutes you can hear GMan start to countdown as his orgasm begins! His cock starts to jerk and SPIT thick strands of hot cum into Sissy's mouth and over her face. She smiles and keeps milking his rod, squeezing out every last thick drop onto her tongue, then proudly showing it all off to Hubby. She swallows everything she had corralled into her mouth, with several thick hanging strands of hot semen still dangling from her chin and face.
SO HOT!! DON'T MISS THIS SEXY, DIRTY PIECE OF EROTICA!!

File Name : Sissys BBC Adventure.mp4
File Size : 961.59 MB
Duration : 00:19:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/f16995bf8c37f45175f8fbd2f2c14b58/Sissys_BBC_Adventure.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4c2bb135c1b342797d377f5f0b025bf3/Sissys_BBC_Adventure.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Bare Back Studios - Andi James in Nonna Makes Me a Man

Related Categories: MILF, HAIRY BUSH, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, FUCKING
Keywords: andi james, mommy, luke longly, taboo, mother, cumshot, cum swallow, natural boobs, tan, red head, blowjob, brick danger, bush

Scene One: Breaking the news
Who cares that it's her son? A strong man with a big cock fucking her is better than anything in the world. She fucks her son as often as possible. Spreading her legs on the bed and letting him ravage her body. She's even moved in with him to give him all the blow jobs and fucking he could ever want.
He thrusts again and again, squeezing her big soft tits and cumming deep inside her pussy. As Andi comes down off her orgasm high, cum spilling out of her, she watches her son get dressed for work. They talk about Andi's grandson and how he needs to hide his internet history better. Nonna is going to make him a man for his birthday this year. “We're going to have so much fun” Andi smiles.
Scene Two: Happy birthday Brick
“Big day buddy!” Luke says to his son Brick. He's 18, still a virgin and not very lucky with girls. It's time to change that. Brick is confused about what his dad just told him about Nonna before leaving for work. “Just go with it” He tells his son.
Dressed in her silk robe Andi sits next to her grandson and strokes the back of his neck. She strokes his arm and he feels awkward as her hands start roaming around his body. “Dad said I should have an open mind” Brick says as much to himself as to his Nonna. She reaches down and hungrily takes out his cock, stroking him hard in her hands. She bends down to suck him when he jumps up from the couch. “I have to go!” He stammers and runs to the bathroom.
Andi follows the nervous boy into the bathroom and drops to her knees. She's got him cornered and he's going to like this no matter what. She sucks him, moaning as she takes his cock deep into her mouth. “Just like that” She whispers to him, lifting up her robe and guiding him in behind her. He thrusts cautiously into his Nonna's warm wet pussy. It's not long before he feels himself cum deep inside of her, losing his virginity. What did he just do! He thinks “Happy birthday honey” Andi says to him.
Scene Three: This is real
The stress and exhaustion of fucking his Nonna have finally caught up with him. He takes the longest nap of his life, trying to out sleep his racing thoughts. But his birthday present isn't' over yet. Andi sneaks into his room, pulls back the covers and wakes him by sucking his cock. He lays their paralyzed as his Nonna sucks him off.
“I want to make your birthday extra special” She whispers. She spreads her nylon covered legs and lets his big young hard cock have it's way with her. Moaning from the raw thrill of being fucked by her grandson Andi cums endlessly until he fills her up with his loving cum. “Your fathers almost home and we're going to have some extra fun today” She promises him.
Scene Four: Nonna wants a threesome
"What's going on" Brick says to himself. Unable to comprehend what's been happening. His Nanna is dressed in sexy lingerie as she sits next to him touching his crotch. "Are you sure you want to do that, dad's almost home" Brick says in shock. Nonna just smiles at him as she takes out his big cock.
Just then dad walks in to the house. Brick covers himself and tries to explain. Nonna reaches out and grabs her son's dick in her hands. Her two boy's big cocks in her hands. "I'm such a lucky Nonna" She whispers as she sucks from one to the other. With her son in her mouth and her grandson fucking her pussy, Andi is in orgasm heaven. They take turns on her until her body is sore and shaking. One after another they cum all over her face with big loads. "Best day ever" She says cum dripping down her face.

File Name : Nonna Makes Me a Man.mp4
File Size : 1777.22 MB
Duration : 01:12:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/6894c1a64276b9ef4e5054281c9b8945/Nonna_Makes_Me_a_Man.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/f9cbb6a641c3c8b5e79a4f63c5de805c/Nonna_Makes_Me_a_Man.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/314ccc7dd1a679b9f8abe35f1eb6b532/Nonna_Makes_Me_a_Man.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Olive Glass - Mom's panty punishment handjob

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: TABOO, MILF, MOMMAS BOY, BIG TITS, ALL NATURAL
Keywords: stepmom, mommy, mom, mom jerks off son, taboo handjobs, family

Uh oh - Mom caught you stealing her panties! She's been missing panties, and suspected that you were being a little pervert with them - and she was right! Her own step-son jerking off in Mom's panties. Your father is going to be pissed and send you to military school if you don't straighten up.
Your stepmom is so hot, you can't help but be hard when you're around her. She notices, and tells you to lay down so she can see exactly what you're doing with her pretty lace panties. She takes your cock out of your pants and tells you how much bigger it is that your fathers. You can tell she's enjoying running her hand up and down her boy's hard dick. She takes off her blouse and matching bra to let you gawk at her perfect natural breasts.
You're ready to blow any minute, but Mom's not done with you yet. She wants you to look at her ass while she jerks you off. Your lucky dad gets to fuck that ass, and you want to cum all over it. She keeps stroking and teasing you until finally she straddles your hips and milks out a huge load of semen all over her hand. You're lucky mom can keep a secret or you'd be packing for military school by now.

File Name : panty punishment handjob.mp4
File Size : 200.26 MB
Duration : 00:13:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 149 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/576d7fb443b25d4a6f9bcadbfe3fecf8/panty_punishment_handjob.mp4.html

Linux11

London River - The Journal of Brain Drain - New Milf

Related Categories: FUCKING, BLONDES, LIMP FETISH, LESBIAN
Keywords: london river, cory chase, mind fuck, limp, big tits, big boobs, female training, girl/girl, cumshot, cum swallow, lift and carry

Scene One: New Milf
London is a one night stand queen. Finding and fucking every hot guy she meets. No one seems to understand her or why she does this. Brain Drain appreciates what she's going through. Pretending to be a councilor, Brain Drain suggests fucking girls may be a way for London to break a destructive cycle. I'm not interested in women London says.
After a few breathing exercises and staring deep into Brain Drain's eyes. London finds herself much more interested in girls and willing to do whatever Brain Drain suggests. Her eyes glow green as her brain is melted. Just a happy to serve little puppet for Brain Drain to play with. Softly Brain Drain guides her, making her touch herself and suck her mistresses perfect tits. Brain Drain's pleasure is all London thinks about. Why did she ever think girls weren't sexy.

File Name : New Milf.mp4
File Size : 1453.76 MB
Duration : 00:19:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/758a3c5531c425f99dd878e6b815989b/New_Milf.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/37e5125434c94061d9e79a52d09c07f3/New_Milf.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/45876947fbb425127059d236cc191e6d/New_Milf.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Tara Tainton - What Your Mother's Boss Made Her Do

Related Categories: FEMALE DESPERATION, VIRTUAL SEX, MILF, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BOUNCING BOOBS
Keywords: taboo, milf, female desperation, secretary, mom, sweater, tight clothing, cleavage, silk & satin, pantyhose, orgasms, virtual sex, woman on top, nipple slip, older woman

She absent-mindedly... in all her desperation... in her flustered, broken state... having committed deeds she'll hate herself for forever... things she would NEVER admit to your father... things she can't believe she's speaking to you... she's also DOING to you. Her son. Her darling. The most grave error a mother could ever commit.

File Name : What Your Mothers Boss Made Her Do.mp4
File Size : 398.91 MB
Resolution : 720x404
Duration : 00:21:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.0 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/8a490e619d37e2dd06b5500db19e0d33/What_Your_Mothers_Boss_Made_Her_Do.mp4.html

Linux11

AuroraXoxo - Tit Worship JOI

Category: Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Tit Worship

You're going to cum for me while fantasizing about my giant tits

File Name : Tit worship JOI.mp4
File Size : 751.29 MB
Duration : 00:10:21
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/5abd78e62c69e0ea2cc38a4ed6d7a27d/Tit_worship_JOI.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/b8af27de78401ae97785fbc45202aac0/Tit_worship_JOI.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Katie Banks - Bad teacher JOI

Category: Big Tits, Brunettes, JOI, Lingerie, Solo, Tease

Hello there, thanks for coming into see me. It appears your having some troubles in a few of your classes, mostly the ones with female teachers... oh my are you hard right now? I see what the problem is, here let me help you with that. I think we can have this whole thing worked out if you just be a good student and follow my direction.

File Name : bad teacher joi.mp4
File Size : 534.29 MB
Duration : 00:10:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/efd637aede3f0a95845b6f66894217eb/bad_teacher_joi.mp4.html

Linux11

Young Goddess Kim – The Secretary

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, OFFICE DOMINATION, DUCT TAPE FETISH, TAPE BONDAGE, STRIP TEASE
Keywords: tease & denial, femdom pov, office domination

The feel should be very seductive and teasing. You play a naughty and dominant secretary, dressed in a secretary type outfit (like the one you had in the “Sweet Suffering Challenge” video). You enter my office were I sit in a chair, and step in front of me while holding a roll of duct tape. You ask me if I’m up for a little kinky fun, holding up the duct tape, saying that you found the tape in storage, and thought that I would be up for a kinky game. You tell me to relax, and go around behind me, simulating you taping me to the chair. You then walk back in front of me, saying there is one more detail. You rip of a piece of duct tape, and gag me with it. You add a few more strips of tape to the gag, telling me to shut up and enjoy myself. The game has just begun. You tell me that you love having men tied up, gagged, helpless and watching you, while you tease them with your perfect body. It will be a tease and denial session, with me utterly helpless and unable to move or talk. You reveal your outfit underneath the secretary clothes (again similar to the “sweet suffering challenge” video). While you tease me, you tell me to struggle against the tape. If I get free, you will allow me another more private session. Throughout the the video, you continue to add more duct tape to my bonds and gag, making my escape even harder. In the end you tell me that times up, and you leave me tied/denied, telling me that someone else might find me eventually.

File Name : The_Secretary.mp4
File Size : 1014.76 MB
Duration : 00:20:25
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/211e9ed1b289d82e2c149c370a360e11/The_Secretary.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/176a3ce2b8872ed2cff858df5415245d/The_Secretary.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Violet Doll - Quick Tit Wank

Category: Financial Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Femdom POV, Findom, JOI, JOI Games, Lip Fetish, Masturbation Instruction, Slave Task, Spit Fetish, Tit Worship

Time for a quick wanky panky! Ready to jerk off to these massive titties? I know it's all you ever wanna do in your free time, stroke to My perfect tits and bust a nut.
So go ahead and buy this clip. I'll let you pull out your cock and jerk for My gorgeous glistening cleavage. But don't cum until I give you My word, My permission.
Will I let you cum this time? Maybe. I might be feeling generous lately. Just follow My instructions, and be prepared to obey.

File Name : Quick_Tit_Wank.mp4
File Size : 879.28 MB
Duration : 00:11:56
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/eb0b078064d5c3122aaf593d39cb5366/Quick_Tit_Wank.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/046cafb5ed231f2b4f073deec135a885/Quick_Tit_Wank.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Tara Tainton - Mom Must Have Cock

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES, COCK WORSHIP, FORCED EJACULATIONS, POV SEX
Keywords: taboo, milf, transformation fantasy, female desperation, cock worship, female domination, forced orgasm, virtual handjob, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, moaning, orgasms, erotic magic, older woman, femdom

My poor son... he tried to create a pill for... energy, I think, for his school project, but there were strange, indecipherable effects on the mouse he tested it on. He was so disappointed. But... then, I found what must have been a sample of his energy pill. What's a mother to do but try out her brilliant son's concoction to prove to him that it does work, at least a little bit? It must; he's so smart! But you know... I remember taking the pill but... all I remember is then losing track of time, somehow, and my son was home from school again, looking at me strangely, and my clothes were strewn all around me. I must've... decided to take a nap or something. And I really thought that my son's experiment would be successful.

File Name : Mom Must Have Cock.mp4
File Size : 496.91 MB
Duration : 00:08:32

https://rapidgator.net/file/d46a83140586cffd529f51c6e4e28b4e/Mom_Must_Have_Cock.mp4.html

Linux11

Bryci - Gym Tease

Category: Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy-Girl, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Exclusive, Fucking, Oral, POV, Tease

I love it when you follow me to the gym... knowing I'm going to do squats and you might catch a glimpse of the booty. I've seen you drooling long enough, maybe I have some fun with you? hmmm... decisions decisions ;)

File Name : Gym tease.mp4
File Size : 926.17 MB
Duration : 00:17:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/3efc2dc719bae6606c6b782ea4226b4c/Gym_tease.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/934fdeb0d0e6c3a0a44a4f4037e4f6f4/Gym_tease.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Raven Hart & Cali Carter - Relationship Counseling

Related Categories: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, SLUT TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, THREESOMES, FANTASIES
Keywords: raven hart, cali carter, milf, hot wives, magic control, orgasms, mesmerize, housewives, lesbian, submissive sluts, cum in mouth, older woman/younger women, cock worship, big tits, masturbation

Melissa (Raven Hart) and her husband are seeing Jocelyn (Cali Carter) for some much-needed relationship counseling. He wants physical affection, but she doesn't want to be treated like a sex object. He starts to feel like the counselor is taking her side, but enough is enough when the two ladies laugh at his genius creations. The app he's made is revolutionary and nothing to be scoffed at. He decides to put it to use. Jocelyn is programmed to agree with anything and everything he suggests. While Melissa may not agree with her husband at first, she does agree with the trustworthy guidance of their counselor. He easily turns the two uptight women into obedient little sluts both in the office and back at home. The relationship between the girls and their master couldn't be healthier; they'll never need relationship counseling again.

File Name : Relationship Counseling.mp4
File Size : 1675.95 MB
Duration : 00:51:45

https://rapidgator.net/file/35451031f91f72906e97cfea14aa3b91/Relationship_Counseling.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/4c8e1a667ed5589f5fcec05d4d840ac6/Relationship_Counseling.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/26ce0deacfdc9d235fd0e3549b466ccb/Relationship_Counseling.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Natalie Wonder - Mommy Can't Help But Stare & Touch You Down There

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, COCK WORSHIP, STRIP TEASE, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, ORGASMS
Keywords: natalie wonder clips, natalie wonder, mom walks in on son, embarrassed milf, milf virtual hand job, xxx milf, milf big cock praise, milf cock worship, mom jerks off son, mom virtual jerk off, mom son fantasy, mom son taboo, mommy fantasy, mom son cum, milf joi

Mom's on the phone talking to her friend. She heads to the bathroom to get a hair clip. For a split second she wonders where her son is. Mom opens the door & is stunned by what she sees. She quickly gets off the phone as she feels her face begin to get red with embarrassment. There's her son. Standing in the shower, jerking off. Not only that, but she cannot believe how BIG his penis has gotten. She hadn't seen it in years but never imagined it would grow to that size! All different feelings run through her body. Embarrassment, shock, anxiety, arousal. Oh my gosh, she's getting turned on from what she's seeing. It's not right, or is it? She tries to look away, but just can't.
Sweetie, I'm so sorry! Why didn't you lock the door behind you?! I didn't know you were in here. But, wow. Ummm, I'm sorry I don't mean to keep staring, but, wow your penis got so BIG! Your father? Oh no he was nowhere near that size. And I can't believe your girth! Okay sweetie, mommy's going to go now & let you finish what you started. What's that? Stay? You want mommy to stay in here with you? You like when mommy watches, don't you. And when I talk about how big your cock is, you like that too. Naughty boy. It's making you more horny to hear mommy talk about your big, beautiful cock. Mommy can talk naughty & BE naughty for you sweetie. My big boy. You're making mommy's panties so wet. Watch mommy touch herself for you as I tell you how to stroke yourself. Mmmmm those big balls are filled with cum, I know it. Potent cum. Shoot it for me. Shoot it for mommy.
Captures Your Fantasy For: MILF, Taboo, Big Cock Praise, Dirty Talk, Older Woman, Embarrassment, Virtual Hand Job, Masturbation Instruction, Strip Tease, Masturbation, Orgasms

File Name : Touch You Down There.mp4
File Size : 577.72 MB
Duration : 00:15:43

https://rapidgator.net/file/42745bb6c34abf6ec0484dcdc8105c43/Touch_You_Down_There.mp4.html