Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Madam Violet - Siren Last Breath

Category: EXECUTRIX
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: mesmerize

It’s the final night - it’s YOUR final night, consequences be dammed, all you can think about is SLIDING back down into Her DEEP, dark, still wetness once again. She appears before you, glorious in Her nudity, this time She wants there to be nothing between you. This time, once you’ve dived down and down, you will be so DEEP so LOST in lust that you will never find your way back again.
She rides your quivering body, She fucks your gaping mind, She INHALES your vital life force and you feel yourself getting weaker for HER, HARDER for HER. Her beauty makes you want to cry, Her soft yielding yet powerful body makes you want to give HER everything, ALL of you, every last DROP.
When She’s not fucking you, She makes you STROKE for Her telling you that SHE is all you need, that this BLISS is all you want, you follow the pleasure DOWN and down, losing more of yourself to HER depths…Softly, incessantly She overtakes you…claiming you fully as Her own.
Building your cock, your mind, your heart into a convulsing pleasure saturated delirium there’s only one ending possible, as She brings you to a shuddering orgasm, SNAPPING Her fingers, whispering in your ears, licking Her fingers….you CUM….and then you go…Her perfect face the last thing you see…
(Watch all three back to back and see if your brains don't cum out your dick)
Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, layered voice tracks, layered visuals, mind control, mental domination, nudity, POV sex, femdom, femdom pov, executrix, succubus, tit worship, sensual domination, JOI, cum countdown, sound effects, fantasy, virtual sex

File Name : Siren_Last_Breath.mp4
File Size : 692.2 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:11:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/d52017c751528f3a1f2303b3ebc2d07a/Siren_Last_Breath.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fc10506524c20de5c135273d37170d5e/Siren_Last_Breath.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Ashley Adams - Wonder Woman Defeated By Arousal Gas

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS, POWERFUL WOMAN, COSPLAY, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, SLUT TRAINING
Keywords: ashley adams

Wonder Woman has come looking for Malcom Merlyn to make him answer questions about the league of assassins. She finds his son Thomas Merlyn instead. Wonder Woman doesn't consider the young man to be a threat and even laughs as her releases knoock out gas into the room. She is amused by the myth that something so simple could take down a superheroine as strong as she is
However Thomas reveals it isn't sleepy gas, it is arousal gas! WW Desperately tries to resist the influence of the gas but she can't control herself.

File Name : Wonder Woman Defeated.mp4
File Size : 403.83 MB
Duration : 00:35:58
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.0 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/fbbca59a3b2c6adaa22fca42cf3e4fb2/Wonder_Woman_Defeated.mp4.html

Linux11

Wifey's World - Sandra Otterson - Wifey Auditions - Mr Black

Category: Interracial, Teasing, Pussy Licking, Pussy Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Missionary, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Mutual Masturbation, Cumshot, Cum In Mouth, Swallow

Hey Guys! Wow, this Audition was a good one (if you ask me). Mr Black is a long time acquaintance who had known about the website but didn't know about our "ECA" proclivities ;) When he asked if he could audition I jumped all over it. After sucking his cock for a few minutes he wanted to lick me (said it had been his fantasy for years). He got me soaked so I asked Hub if he could fuck me too (he was all for it, lol) Great fuck- and he def passed the audition. I know I want him back!!

File Name : mr black.mp4
File Size : 724.57 MB
Duration : 00:19:47
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 197 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/1f6f09cdb2a7221ad5cfb11b6f225b01/mr_black.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/49d63acf2c8e3aca7fb0ea19f0132321/mr_black.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Ashley Alban - Your Time Has Come

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: CRYING, DILDO SUCKING, THONG FETISH, RIDING
Keywords: ashley alban, ass, booty, strip, cry, dirty talk

So….this is the sequel to “Ash Gets Ready for her Date” (you should really go watch it first to prep thy boner, but essentially, your Ash’s best friend and she pretty much cucks you while she picks out an outfit for her date with Not You). The scene: it’s later that night, Ash comes over to your place crying. Bad date? Undoubtedly, but she doesn’t really want to talk about it. After a bit of consoling she laughs at herself because she’s honestly more upset that she put so much effort into getting ready and expecting to have sex tonight. She sighs and says that she really wanted to finally get laid. Oh boy, you see your chance and you’re going to fucking go for it, balls to the wall, all in motherfucker.
[Ok, I’m done with this description. Y’all have The Sex: she strips, sucks your dick, and then rides you reverse cowgirl. Lots ‘o dirty talk. She bounces dat azz. She begs for you to cum inside of her. She regrets friend zoning you for years. The End.]

File Name : Your Time Has Come.mp4
File Size : 773.94 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:40
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/9e2c482ca4a7d25e9829c8d6278d3dd4/Your_Time_Has_Come.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c385a9f45e3713e2c5f14434040fc7a3/Your_Time_Has_Come.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Amedee Vause - Helpful Sister Part 1/3

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, SISTERS, POV, EYE FETISH, ROLE PLAY
Keywords: taboo, brother, sister, titty fuck, titjob, cum between tits, blowjob, deepthroat, fucking, doggystyle, big tits, big naturals, roleplay, big cum load, taboo blowjob

Dear diary, yesterday I fucked my brother! Yup, it finally happened in our hotel room waiting for mom and dad to finish with their business and mostly being bored out of our minds. I wanted to go out and see what was there to do in that stupid little town our parents dragged us into. But my brother kept saying he wouldn't go out, that he's not feeling well... And after a little bit of expert questioning the reason came out: he had blue-balls because we've been cooked up in this room together for days and he didn't get a chance to masturbate! There always had been some degree of sexual tension between us but this is what drove us over the edge! I found myself telling him that it's alright, that he should pull his cock out and jerk off right there, in front of me! I even surprised myself a little bit but I found the notion of seeing my brothers erect penis in front of me strangely arousing... It took a little bit of convincing but he finally let go and started masturbating. He wasn't very comfortable about it though, so, before I realized what I was doing, I found myself on my kneed sucking and deepthroating his already hard cock! He got comfortable real fast then, hehe, as I was slowly moving my lips up and down his big dick! After that crucial and extremely hot BlowJob we quickly got to fucking. We couldn't contain ourselves and at the same time we couldn't really believe it was actually happening... I sucked his cock some more when he got tiered, fast and hard, making him squirm, and then a really cool idea occurred to me! I took off my dress and put his throbbing cock between my tits giving him the his Best TitJob ever, probably! He came very fast them, glazing my Big Titties with his huge load of cum... We didn't talk about it much after, we just wet out into the town and had fun, but I have a feeling this will definitely happen again!

File Name : HelpfulSister_part1of3.mp4
File Size : 665.88 MB
Duration : 00:09:01
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/eb76ba09ef53598ed21e42e9a80a18f1/HelpfulSister_part1of3.mp4.html

Linux11

Amedee Vause - Helpful Sister Part 2/3

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, SISTERS, DEEP THROAT, DOGGYSTYLE, ROLE PLAY
Keywords: taboo, brother, sister, titty fuck, titjob, cum between tits, blowjob, deepthroat, fucking, doggystyle, big tits, big naturals, roleplay, big cum load, taboo blowjob

Dear diary, yesterday I fucked my brother! Yup, it finally happened in our hotel room waiting for mom and dad to finish with their business and mostly being bored out of our minds. I wanted to go out and see what was there to do in that stupid little town our parents dragged us into. But my brother kept saying he wouldn't go out, that he's not feeling well... And after a little bit of expert questioning the reason came out: he had blue-balls because we've been cooked up in this room together for days and he didn't get a chance to masturbate! There always had been some degree of sexual tension between us but this is what drove us over the edge! I found myself telling him that it's alright, that he should pull his cock out and jerk off right there, in front of me! I even surprised myself a little bit but I found the notion of seeing my brothers erect penis in front of me strangely arousing... It took a little bit of convincing but he finally let go and started masturbating. He wasn't very comfortable about it though, so, before I realized what I was doing, I found myself on my kneed sucking and deepthroating his already hard cock! He got comfortable real fast then, hehe, as I was slowly moving my lips up and down his big dick! After that crucial and extremely hot BlowJob we quickly got to fucking. We couldn't contain ourselves and at the same time we couldn't really believe it was actually happening... I sucked his cock some more when he got tiered, fast and hard, making him squirm, and then a really cool idea occurred to me! I took off my dress and put his throbbing cock between my tits giving him the his Best TitJob ever, probably! He came very fast them, glazing my Big Titties with his huge load of cum... We didn't talk about it much after, we just wet out into the town and had fun, but I have a feeling this will definitely happen again!

File Name : HelpfulSister_part2of3.mp4
File Size : 672.95 MB
Duration : 00:09:07

https://rapidgator.net/file/cc0aaec2b7454fb06e56f07b141b217f/HelpfulSister_part2of3.mp4.html

Linux11

Amedee Vause - Helpful Sister Part 3/3

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, SISTERS, DEEP THROAT, TITJOBS, FUCKING

File Name : HelpfulSister_part3of3.mp4
File Size : 663.32 MB
Duration : 00:08:59

https://rapidgator.net/file/dcd5ccd3cfe222db358279976a00fcae/HelpfulSister_part3of3.mp4.html

Linux11

Violet Doll - Jerk Loop

Category: Edging Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, Ass Worship, Big Tits, Edging Games, Findom, JOI Games, Lip Fetish, Mind Fuck, Pussy Domination, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship

It's not uncommon for Me to instruct you to repeat a clip, over and over. Demanding you edge until your dick hurts, until you beat it raw, until you can hardly touch it.
In this clip I do all of the work for you. It's the most perfect 1 hour JOI loop you'll ever experience. All you have to do is pull it out, sit back and jerk, for an entire 60 minutes.
Follow My instructions, and if you make it to the end I'll give you a couple of options.

File Name : Jerk_Loop.mp4
File Size : 2703.91 MB
Duration : 01:01:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 93.4 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/87e71979a5efa429556543550e989e62/Jerk_Loop.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/30b72aa143e99f235e7bba8865f569ca/Jerk_Loop.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/fb66e3a7a53133707d3ef7dc50abcdeb/Jerk_Loop.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Felicia Vox - Assassin Rides Your Hidden Blade

Category: Asian, Cosplay, Costume, Role Play, Halloween

Character: Ezio Auditore Genderbend Cosplay from Assassin's Creed 2 (costume made by me!)] Ezia Auditore is on a mission to assassinate you in your home. Upon entering your home through the balcony and right before the deadly strike, she sees that you've woken up. Caught off guard, she decides to make your passing a little sweeter by sucking your cock, doing a striptease, and riding you, giving you full views of her from the front and from behind. Will you be able to fuck her well enough to beg for your life? Only one way to find out...

File Name : assassin rides your hidden blade.mp4
File Size : 1656.82 MB
Duration : 00:14:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/6dfe226e48c66fc1c49432a56afbf719/assassin_rides_your_hidden_blade.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/de2294a1dc3d449ba9e2032ab2b173fe/assassin_rides_your_hidden_blade.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/08e76f19219537bc27d9ac60e5964145/assassin_rides_your_hidden_blade.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Aspen Celeste - Getting Ready for Prom Part 1

Related Categories: SISTERS, FANTASIES, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BRAT GIRLS, CREAMPIE
Keywords: aspen celeste, handjobs, fantasies, blowjobs, role play, pussy eating, cumshots, orgasms, confrontation, kissing, groping, cowgirl, fucking, cum on tits, fingering

Aspen's brother Ricky tells her that he doesn't plan on going to prom. Aspen is shocked, knowing prom is a once-in-a-lifetime experience that she'd hate to see her little brother miss. She insists on teaching him how to slow dance, and Ricky reluctantly agrees. Ricky starts to get more comfortable with slow dancing and being up close against his dance partner, but then he discloses to Aspen that he's nervous about going back to the hotel room with his girlfriend. Like a good big sister, Aspen offers to help him out again. She lays back and tells Ricky to lay on top of her. Then she says he should move his hips just like he did in the slow dance. Soon, Aspen finds herself enjoying the grinding way more than she expected. When Ricky says that he doesn't know how to be properly intimate with a girl, Aspen tells him it will come with practice. But Ricky needs a partner to practice with if he's going to be prepared for prom.

File Name : Getting_Ready_for_Prom.mp4
File Size : 689.59 MB
Duration : 00:27:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC) (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/b8ba8c7ffc73b57fd52986fc1569c247/Getting_Ready_for_Prom.mp4.html

Linux11

idratherbenaughty - FUCKED BY my best friends son

Category: Amateur, Cream Pie, Fantasy, Older Woman / Younger Man, Taboo

This is one of my very favorite movies in my whole collection!! I hope you love this sexy video as much as I do. I am best friends with your mother to this day because you and my son have been best friends since jr high. both you boys know how wild we are together but we are great together. tonite we are going to a swingers club in the valley, we have been planning it for weeks even buying matching outfits forthe club. I come in and sit down. Im kinda surprised when you come out. you tell me your mother isnt here. I think your kidding because theres no way in hell she would stand me up. you tell me someone very important from her past came by and she asked you to tell me shes sorry but will call me tomorrow. im so bummed but understand. you ask to see the sexy outfit I was going to wear out to the club . I tell you no and you tell me you have been stroking your cock for years thinking about my fat titties. could you please see them? i tell you I think its wrong but bring them out anyway. i was fine til you brought out your young hard cock. what am I going ton do? we are all like family and all I can do is think about tasting you and fucking you. after you make me cum so hard on your throbbing cock youu confess to me that your mother wasnt out with a friend. what? you tell me that you told your mom I called and said something important came up and we would have to do another time and then you had your sister take her to the movies. you tell me you wanted to fuck my mommy pussy hole for so long and then you creampied me so good

File Name : Fucked by my best friends son.mp4
File Size : 837.77 MB
Duration : 00:13:00
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 99.2 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/959412ed4be01fb303b96a5c9698a225/Fucked_by_my_best_friends_son.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/e3fa853985da56b31250c5c76348750b/Fucked_by_my_best_friends_son.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Fox Smoulder - Your Huge Cock Cums Too Fast

Category: TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES
Related Categories: TRANSFORMATION FETISH, HANDJOBS, HUMILIATION, RIDING
Keywords: transformation fetish

I've stolen an experimental growth injection and convince you to let me test it on you, my boyfriend. You're good in bed but a bit smaller than average. It works instantly! I love your new cock, but there's an unpleasant side effect: increasing the size has doubled the number of nerves in your cock. You are now an ultra-sensitive premature ejaculator! You cum shortly into a handjob after much starting and stopping. I'm almost reduced to tears of sexual frustration by a premature creampie after a few strokes in my pussy. I don't care how big your dick is if you can't use it!

File Name : Your Huge Cock Cums Too Fast.mp4
File Size : 980.6 MB
Duration : 00:15:13
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/e8cfecd79073722fb4b154c7cb3826f6/Your_Huge_Cock_Cums_Too_Fast.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d79a225a0ed368bd45ee893c71a4ca2d/Your_Huge_Cock_Cums_Too_Fast.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/632d85b6d9d81fdeefd08a8738562e8a/Your_Huge_Cock_Cums_Too_Fast.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Julia Ann & Kimberly Kane - Mean Bosses vs Office Sissy

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: SISSY SLUTS, SISSY TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION
Keywords: julia ann, kimberly kane, sissy training, sissy sluts, female domination, femdom pov, pov, femdom, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, humiliation, sissy humiliation, sissy pov, office fetish, milf

You're pathetic at your job. We've been discussing your poor performance and we've come up with a job we know you won't fuck up. You're going to be our office sissy slave! We're going to make you wear women's clothing and humiliation you for fun! (

File Name : Mean Bosses vs Office Sissy.wmv
File Size : 324.72 MB
Duration : 00:09:22
Audio : WMA (WMA2), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/611b0770f4f44d59641b04ce9c2057be/Mean_Bosses_vs_Office_Sissy.wmv.html

Linux11

Vera Price – Fishnet Pantyhose Ass Tease JOI

Category: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Female Domination, Ass Worship, Fishnets

How badly do you want me to slide these panties off, hmm? Show you my beautiful, fishnet-clad ass? I just love teasing you as I slide my panties down my 40 inch hips, so close the sexual tension is electrifying. Go on, stroke for me. I’ll tell you all about how I’d sm0th3r you under me, how I’d make you beg to kiss my perfect pussy. You’re going to be a good, obedient boy and work up the enormous creamy load I demand

File Name : Fishnet Pantyhose Ass Tease JOI.mp4
File Size : 393.67 MB
Duration : 00:05:19

https://rapidgator.net/file/b331cc6d2c6b58db3c46649788cf1ec7/Fishnet_Pantyhose_Ass_Tease_JOI.mp4.html

Linux11

Korina Kova - Slut Drains Two Handymen

Category: Role Play, Big Boobs, Squirting, Big Ass, Cumshots

What a day, I squirt twice before by bath but when I step in the water is ice cold so I call a plumber but only have half the money so we settle on a blowjob with him finishing on my tits, thankfully I have hot water to wash up but just as I am relaxing in the bathtub the power goes out and I have no money left the electrician gets the power back but I have to tell him I can't pay him so I will have to fuck him and ride his cock, but he wants to cum on my face and I owe him. Video has squirting, dildo bj, titty fuck, cum shot, virtual sex, riding front and behind, and a 2nd cum shot

File Name : Slut Drains Two Handymen.mp4
File Size : 858.31 MB
Duration : 00:16:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/c563c686c86f35ac114624f7dbad952a/Slut_Drains_Two_Handymen.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/ffa8a227ffcb0080d7a3589b5b81d1ee/Slut_Drains_Two_Handymen.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Amedee Vause - Mommy Needs This

Category: DEEP THROAT
Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, DOGGYSTYLE, TABOO, FUCKING, MOMMAS BOY
Keywords: taboo, mommy's boy, mother, hot mom, mother-son, blowjob, deepthroat, doggystyle, fucking, throat fucking, big tits, big naturals, handjob, orgasm control, cfnm

You know that your Mom wouldn't ask you for something if it wouldn't be sooo pressing for your dear Mommy! You also probably know that I do all kinds of things for you, like cleaning the house, getting food, being watchful to your needs and so on. Well, this one time I need YOU to do something for Mommy. It will not be hard, it will be really pleasant for both of us, mother and son. I know that I'm not asking of you the most natural thing in the world, but it will get less awkward if you don't think about it too much. Some call it taboo, but for me it's just biology. Better yet, I don't want you to think about it at all, I really want you to do it, because Mommy needs this! It's been a really long time since mommy had sex, I think I forgot how a real cock looks like and I'm so bored of masturbation... I need a man's attention, care and cock :)) You just unzip your pants and let this blowjob happen! After a little cock-tease I'll put my beautiful mouth around it to make it big and hard, to fit perfectly in my tight pussy. Why should I find another man when my son grew up and developed so quickly? I'm also pretty sure that you'll be absolutely surprised by my ability to do DeepThroat! Be sincere, have you ever had your dick sucked and DeepThroated like this! Of course not, your Mommy has a lot of experience and treats you with care and love, you're my son and I love you, but I'll not be afraid to use a lot of dirty talk with you! You can touch and fondle my Big Natural Boobs now, I've observed you looking at them many times in the past... Now these titties are yours to play! But the Blow Job is just the prelude for some good fucking, I'm impatient to feel it deep in my cunt after I've sucked it, it's my reward, Mommy needs this, remember?
He penetrated me from behind, Doggy-Style while I was screaming and moaning in absolute pleasure. We even fucked on a high bar stool, also from behind and I had the most powerful orgasm ever! I really missed a good fuck, I needed one and I'm the kind of woman who asks for it! I'm not so egocentric to care only about my pleasure, I want my son to feel as good as I felt when he made me cum, cumming feels amazing and I want to show this to him! So I'll suck and rub his cock a little more until he's on the edge and then tease his cock head with the tip of my tongue and watch how the white creamy cum squirts out of his beautiful cock. It's been an unforgettable experience for both of us!

File Name : Mommy Needs This.mp4
File Size : 1033.59 MB
Duration : 00:30:00

https://rapidgator.net/file/866c7e1504e96803bc892afca605783a/Mommy_Needs_This.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/49e9a6d17edcb2003237d449d91047a8/Mommy_Needs_This.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/9271127b018c734f2a10bd69dcfb4f16/Mommy_Needs_This.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Ashley Jay - Fucking Airport Security

Category: Cumshot (Tits), Hair (Blonde), Interrogation Room, Lipstick (Red), Masturbation Encouragement, Nipples (Erect), Nude, Tits (Enhanced), Tits (Medium), Virtual Sex

You've caught Ashley Jay joining the mile high club! You take her into your interrogation room and she'll do anything to persuade you to let her get back to her holiday... Watch this absolute stunner strip for you and make you wish you were joining her on her holidays!

File Name : fucking airport security.mp4
File Size : 568.97 MB
Duration : 00:12:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/7e945805fb2580c46f927d01b55b0492/fucking_airport_security.mp4.html

Linux11

Mistress T - Serve ME Stroke For ME

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI, GLOVE FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BOOT FETISH

This is a classic FemDom Masturbation Instruction. Thigh high leather boots...leather gloves...just you & I in the privacy of my decadent chamber. It's time for you to stroke on my command...

File Name : Serve me Stroke For me.mp4
File Size : 247.93 MB
Duration : 00:08:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/a0bbefd2547a2730c8f77988067912b3/Serve_me_Stroke_For_me.mp4.html

Linux11

Nikki Brooks - POV Mom is Your Girlfriend

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, GFE, TABOO, MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Keywords: mom, son, family, gfe, boyfriend, in love with mom, in love with son, passionate, romantic, virtual sex, mom is girlfriend, kissing, making love, pov, pov sex

Things couldn't be any more perfect. After an incredible night, you open your eyes to see your mom sleeping beside you. Her naked, gorgeous body is wrapped in your blue button-down shirt, and she smiles at you when she wakes up.
"Good morning, sweetie," Mom says with a glowing face. "How did you sleep? You like sleeping with Mommy?" She giggles and flirts with you, and even though this has been happening for a while now, you can't believe it's real.
After Mom confessed her feelings of love to you, things had changed. Now Mom was your girlfriend, and your relationship with her was flawless.
"I'm all yours," Mom smiles, her hands caressing her big tits. "You like that Mommy is all yours? And that she only wants to be with you?" She sweetly tells you how she loves waking up next to you, and how she loves having you in every way possible.
"I love that we can be ourselves," she confesses. You can tell that Mom is genuinely happy, that she's in love, and because of that, you've been able to express those same feelings for her without hesitation. "You would never leave Mommy, right?" she asks, her breasts spilling out of your blue shirt. And you wouldn't. The way you felt for Mom now was something you had never felt before - you were truly in love with her.
"You're my everything," Mom says, then giggles sweetly. She leans in and gives you a passionate kiss. "You know I always thought about what it would be like to have you - to have you like this forever. You can be there when I'm sad, and when I'm happy, and just make my day better," she tells you. "And when I need you to fulfill me, and I wanna cum...and when I want you inside of me, I can still have all those things with you - have you in every aspect."
Mom begins to go into detail about all the things you can do now that you couldn't before - all the sweet, affectionate, passionate, wild things that seemed wrong before. "Do you like kissing Mommy?" she smiles. "You know, I think I know what your favorite thing to do is."
Mom is radiant, happy, flirty, and dirty. The she touches you when she talks about making love to you drives you crazy, and soon, you guys are at it again. Mom is the perfect lover - passionate, wild, sensual, and forbidden. But now that the two of you are finally together, there's nothing stopping you from touching her in every way possible.
This clip includes: Nikki Brooks, POV, mom/son, mom & son are in a relationship, mom is your girlfriend, romantic, sweet, passionate, smiling, happy, wake up next to her after an incredible & wild night, virtual kissing, in love with mom, romantic talk, dirty talk, virtual blowjob, virtual sex, missionary, together forever, MILF, older woman, younger man

File Name : Mom is Your Girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 820.32 MB
Duration : 00:14:06
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 122 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/e1805f903d5980a94cdc4041b64ed1a5/Mom_is_Your_Girlfriend.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d1fc6732e02a41e6c64bff3b53e8c913/Mom_is_Your_Girlfriend.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Legendarylootz - Naughty Sister JOI

Category: Ass, Dirty Talking, JOI, Lace/Lingerie, Taboo

I heard you had a stressful day at work so I came over to hang out and cheer you up. I know what realllllly makes you feel better.. your sisters hot little body. It's ok it's not like we're fucking, can't I just show off for you while you stroke yourself? Lots of ass teasing, pulling pants and panties up and down to watch my butt squeeze in them. Tease-heavy, cum countdown. Dirty/slutty

File Name : Naughty Sister JOI.mp4
File Size : 1135.79 MB
Duration : 00:11:03

https://rapidgator.net/file/7c0cb7103f6868aa5a208d3cf0e58ae6/Naughty_Sister_JOI.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/1cbf7b3d10ab8292e0db1bf1d363ce81/Naughty_Sister_JOI.part2.rar.html