Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Lexxi Steele - I Want Step-Dad To Take My Virginity

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: TEEN, BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, POV, BIG TITS.
Keywords: lexxi steele, teen, luke longly, taboo, step fantasy, big tits, pov sex, family, step daughter, cum swallow, cum shot, pov, blowjob, milf, teenager.

Scene One: Step-Daughter is Coronavirus Virgin
I walk in to my living room one afternoon to find my step-daughter, Lexxi, crying on the couch! I ask her what's wrong and she explains to me how she thinks that she's going to pass away from the coronavirus because she is a virgin! "The coronavirus affects everybody; not just virgins!" I explain to her. "No, step-dad! Everyone at school told me that only virgin's pass away from it! Can you please help take my virginity so I won't pass??" she begs me. She starts to take her shirt and bra off and I can't believe how big her tits have gotten lately! I want to tell her "no" but I can already feel my cock getting hard by just looking at her! "Can I blow you first?" she asks me. I tell her that she can do that as long as she keeps this a secret between us! "We're only doing this for your health!" I tell her. She starts to lick and suck my cock and then she puts my whole cock in her mouth. "You should teach your step-mother how to do that!" I tell her. She hops on top of me and she starts to ride my cock. Her big tits bounce up and down as she rides my cock. She lies down on the couch next and I fuck her tight, virgin pussy in the missionary position. "How does it feel to not be a virgin anymore?" I ask her. "It feels good knowing that I'm not going to pass away!" she exclaims. I accidentally cum inside of her pussy, but it's okay because I know that my wife took our step-daughter to the doctor to get birth control pills! "Don't tell your step-mother about this!" I tell her, as I run off to take a shower...
Scene Two: Step-Daughter is Hot
"It's so hot!" my step-daughter exclaims, as she walks in to my bedroom. She starts to pull her shorts down and she pulls her shirt up as well. "What are you doing?! Your step-mother is home! You can't be naked in here!" I tell her. She tells me that it's too hot in the house to keep her clothes on. She also insists that we do another quickie, before her step-mother walks back upstairs. Lexxi pulls my hard cock out from under my shorts and she starts to suck my cock. My wife never sucks my cock anymore, so it is very hard for me to resist getting a blowjob from my beautiful step-daughter! "Do you want to fuck me, step-dad?" she asks me. Of course I do! She lies down in the missionary position on my bed and I start to fuck her tight pussy. "Let me see that cute butt of yours!" I tell her. She gets in to the doggy style position and I start to question her about the tattoo that I just found underneath her ass! "When did you get this?!" I ask her, but she ignores my question! I shove my cock in her pussy from behind and I pull her hair while I fuck her. I flip her back over in to the missionary position and I cum inside of her pussy again! I remind her that she has to keep this a secret between us, because I don't want her step-mother to find out about us...
Scene Three: Step-Daughter Caught With An Embarrassing Orgasm
Lexxi is masturbating in the living room while moaning "step-daddy" over and over. Her step-mother, Cory, walks in to the room and she catches our step-daughter masturbating! "Were you just moaning the name step-daddy!?" Cory questions her. "No, step-mom!" Lexxi exclaims. Cory accuses her step-daughter of fucking me behind her back and Lexxi denies it. Cory leaves the room to go find me. After I watch my wife leave the room, I sneak in to the living room and tell Lexxi to be more careful around the house! She doesn't listen to me and she pulls her big tits out which makes my cock hard. She pulls my hard cock out and she starts to give me a blowjob. "Do you like that, step-daddy?" she asks me. She pulls off all of her clothes and she asks me to fuck her right in the middle of our living room couch! "I just hope we don't get caught by your step-mother!" I tell her. I tell Lexxi to start rubbing her pussy while I watch her first. Then I start to fuck my step-daughter in the missionary position. I ask her to turn around and get in to the doggy style position next and her ass looks so perfect from behind! I fuck her pussy from behind while she moans "fuck me, step-daddy!" She hops on top of me next and I love watching her big tits bounce up and down on top of me. When I get close to cumming, I tell her to get down on her knees and I jerk my cock off in to her mouth and all over her face!
Scene Four: Step-Daughter Asks Who is Tighter
Cory and our step-daughter, Lexxi, are sitting next to each other on our bed. Lexxi is wearing red lingerie and Cory is wearing white lingerie. Lexxi tells her step-mother "When you took my lesbian virginity, it didn't count! My friends said I need to have a man to take my virginity and that's the only way I won't pass from the coronavirus!" Cory tells her step-daughter not to believe everything that she hears. "Can't you just convince step-dad to take my virginity?!" Lexxi asks her step-mother. Cory calls me into the bedroom and I ask my wife and step-daughter why they are both dressed in slutty lingerie! My wife explains to me how my step-daughter doesn't want to pass from the coronavirus and she really wants me to take her virginity. "Let's play a game! Whose pussy is tighter, me or your step-daughter?" Cory suggests to me. This is a lose-lose situation and I don't like it, but I do want to play the game! I also don't want my step-daughter to pass from this virus, so I give in! I tell my wife and step-daughter to get naked, and my wife asks me to fuck her pussy first. So, I shove my cock inside of Cory's pussy first while my step-daughter sits next to us. After a few minutes, I want to fuck my step-daughter! I have Lexxi lie down on the bed and I fuck her pussy in the missionary position. I fuck her in the doggy style position next while Cory asks Lexxi how it feels. I mostly fuck my step-daughter's pussy but I go back to Cory for a little bit because I don't want her to be upset with me. When I get close to cumming, I pull my cock out of Cory and I jerk my cock off into Lexxi's mouth.

File Name : Giving Up My Virginity To Stepdad.mp4
File Size : 1092.68 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:58:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Taboo Milf Kristi - Baby Making Practice with Step-Mommy

Category: IMPREGNATION FANTASY
Related Categories: TABOO , FUCKING MACHINES , MOMMAS BOY , MILF , VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: princess kristi , kinky kristi

Kristi is a loving step-mother and she worries quite a bit about her sweet step-son. He is so naive to things that he really should understand and Kristi tries her best to prepare her step-son for the future. She recently heard that her step-son was asking questions... questions about sex... about how babies are made... and Kristi knew she needed to talk to him.
She calls him into the room and questions him for a moment... it doesn't take long for the truth to come out. Yes, he is curious about how babies are made and he wants to find out. It's a good thing that he has a step-mommy as awesome as Kristi because she knows exactly what to do!
She asks her step-son if he wants to practice making a baby... with step-mommy! This is the best way to find out, she says. After all, making a baby is super fun and it can't be wrong if you do it with step-mommy. Kristi calls her boy closer... she tells him to pull his pants down... and she begins to explain just how to make a baby.
First she starts with her mouth on his cock... you must make the penis hard and slippery before you can make a baby, she tells her step-son. Then, after the penis is so hard and lubricated, step-mommy will climb on top and ride it. But having step-mommy on top is definitely not the best position for ejaculating, she explains.
Kristi lies back on couch and tells her step-son to come closer. She wants his penis in her vagina... she wants her step-son to fuck her pussy... to build up a huge load of semen and to ejaculate in step-mommy's pussy. Yes baby, that's right. Deep inside step-mommy's pussy, that's where you want to put your sperm, that's how you make a baby with step-mommy!

File Name : Baby Making Practice With Mommy.mp4
File Size : 232.96 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:24:46
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 166 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Naomi Swann - Secret Plans to Date Step-Daddy

Related Categories: TEEN , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , PUBLIC SEX , BLONDES , BAREFOOT
Keywords: naomi swann , michael masters , fit , creampie , huge load , natural tits , cream pie , up skirt , seduction

Naomi Swann - Secret Plans to Date Step-Daddy PART ONE 1080p
Naomi knows her step-dad has been pretty lonely since the divorce. She thinks he is the perfect man, even though he is hopeless at dating. She decides to help him in that department and sets him up on dating app. Naomi wants to date her step-daddy and be everything he needs
Naomi Swann - Secret Plans to Date Step-Daddy PART TWO 1080p
Step-Dad's having a pool party for his coworkers and some friends and Naomi is excited to have him help her pick out a swimsuit, or really just to model bikinis for him. Ever since their date at the movies he's been keeping his distance and Naomi wants step-daddy close to her

File Name : Secret Plans to Date Step Daddy.mp4
File Size : 2138.58 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:48:00
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

MissAlexaPearl - Confronting My Sons Bully

Category: POV, Mommy Roleplay, Big Tits, MILF

You've been bullying my son and iv'e had enough of it. You've come over and its time i put you in your place! Im trying to get through to you with an adult conversation but your not even paying attention. Seems the only thing on your mind by the looks of it is my big tits. When i confront you about it you say the only thing that will get you to stop the bullying is if i let you breastfeed from my breasts! Im in utter shock! How dare you even think to say such a thing! The thing is....I know your serious and are only gonna bully my poor son twice as hard if i don't do what you want. Find out what happens next by purchasing this delicious video ;) Video includes: Mom Role play with Sons Bully, titty sucking role play, and dirty talk! Solo Girl!

File Name : Confronting My Sons Bully.mp4
File Size : 743.61 MB
Duration : 00:05:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Reya Reign - Succubus Lingerie Haul Drains Your Balls

Category: Edging Games, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Lace/Lingerie, Sensual Domination

I may look like a mere human, but I am really a succubus. And do you know what a succubus wants more than anything in the world? To drain your balls of every last drop of cum… I know your deepest, darkest desires. I know you love watching me change in and out of lingerie. That’s why I brought a handful of outfits to wear while you stroke to me. You’re going to stroke exactly how I tell you to like the good boy that you are, aren’t you? You’ll stop when I tell you to. You’ll go fast when I tell you to. And you’ll cum when I tell you to. And if you follow my instructions like a good boy, then I’ll even let you cum on my perky, round tits! Mmm… I can already taste how horny you are for me. I’m going to milk you dry!

File Name : Succubus Lingerie Haul Drains Your Balls.mp4
File Size : 1742.25 MB
Duration : 00:18:17
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Emanuelly Raquel - JOI Devil x Angel playing for you

Category: Big Tits, Costume, Girl Girl, Jerk Off Instruction, Latina

All of us always has a devil and an angel, asking for doing the right and wrong choice on our lives, but, what would happen, if both of our sides, be asking for the same?? i know the answer!!! you must do it, jump !!!! now the little hot sweetest angel and the little naughty and hot devil are here, together, to give you the best jerk off instructions that you ever had, that will be the hardesd cum of your life, enjoy and let's find out, who can win this contest, the devil or the angel?

File Name : JOI Devil x Angel playing for you.mp4
File Size : 822.7 MB
Duration : 00:13:20
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tara Tainton - We're Going to Play Duck-Duck-Goose... Together

Category: STRIP TEASE
Related Categories: MASTURBATION GAMES , CHALLENGES , ORGASM CONTROL , EROTIC NUDE , FORCED STRIPPING
Keywords: video series , duck-duck-goose , games , masturbation instruction , jerk off encouragement , striptease , cleavage , legs , tease , bare shoulders , topless , big breasts , socks , bikini , nude

We're overdue... for your favorite childhood game turned VERY adult! And this time, we're playing TOGETHER. That's right. You're going to strip right along with me... I love the extra motivation. As I softly say "duck... duck... duck....", you're allowed to stroke your cock. As soon as I shout "goose!", you have to STOP. You're going to watch me tease and taunt and tell you what to do... as I remove one piece of clothing after the next... and you do the same. You better be ready to come at a moment's notice. You never know when I'm gonna to strip myself of the LAST bit of clothes and appear before you TOTALLY NUDE. But you better not get tooooooo excited. Because you're not allowed to come until I AM nude. Now... let the game begin!

File Name : We re Going to Play Duck Duck Goose Together.mp4
File Size : 165.34 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:24:36
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lady Fyre - Kidnapped and Turned into Sex Slave

Category: Virtual Sex, Redhead, POV Sex, Femdom POV, Bondage

Custom (no name): "I absolutely love Merry Widowmaking (minus the d3.ath theme). I would love a clip that has the exact same feel (camera angle, cold and emotionless domination) but focuses on k1.dnapping, sexual domination. I wake up with three of my limbs tied to your bed, one arm free. You are standing beside the bed fiddling with a rope you were just about to tie my last arm with. Once tied you move slowly on top of me and start the slow, cold, dominating explanation on how I got there. How I should have never trusted a stranger. How you dru.g.ged me. How no one will ever hear me on your large property if I scream. How you will eventually feed me and f0rce me to shower at gunpoint before re-tying. How you are an EXPERT in tying and really took your time so there is no reason to struggle (but of course I struggle anyway). This is for LONG term. There are multiple rounds of non-consensual virtual sex (3 total) with lots of direct eye-contact communication in between each round (to explain things, taunt me, and frustrate me with how you can make me get hard and cum against my will) and lots of soft verbal domination because you "get off on control". You are a complete sociopath, very dominant and very resolute that you have decided to take me as your sex toy with no end in sight. A POV feel that I am there and incredibly frustrated that I cannot stop you, cannot escape and cannot reason with you. " Customer feedback: "Absolutely love this. To say this feels real is an understatement. My favorite vid. Ever. Be back soon and thank you!"

File Name : Kidnapped_and_Turned_into_Sex_Slave.mp4
File Size : 1115.67 MB
Duration : 00:17:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (CBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Meana Wolf - Family Reunion

Related Categories: CREAMPIE , PILLOW HUMPING , DUEL MASTURBATION , T-SHIRTS AND PANTIES , POV
Keywords: cousin , family fantasy , family taboo , mutual masturbation , brunette , big tits , big ass , tshirt , wet pussy , creamy pussy , blowjob , handjob , intimate , horny teen , 18&19

Your cock is rock hard as you stroke it… watching your cousin hump your pillow. Her wet little pussy staining the pillowcase. Hanging out with her is the only thing that makes these family reunions tolerable, so you don’t mind at all letting her crash in your bed. But it made you think of things you used to do when you were young. Things you two never talk about anymore. And now you’re both masturbating on your sides of the bed. Getting worked up and horny. She asks you to put it in her…just a little. But she’s so horny she can’t stop…She rides you hard until you cum in her wet little pussy. But why fight it… You only ever see her at family reunions.
Xoxo Meana Wolf
Clip Contains: You can see how horny your cousin is as she makes a wet mark on your pillow. Pressing it into her pussy…moaning. Both of you are too worked up to just go to bed. She gets on top of you and asks you to make her cum. **Pillow humping. Mutual Masturbation. Cousin M/F. Cousin Fantasy. Family Taboo Fantasy. Cream Pie**

File Name : Family Reunion.mp4
File Size : 560.91 MB
Duration : 00:38:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 120 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Cum For Mommy - Shh Step-Daddy's Napping: ASMR Style BJ

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS , ASMR , POV , CUM SWALLOWERS , VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: blow jobs

Shot with a newly acquired mic, features close up whispering, breathing, sighs, licking and sucking sounds for an incredibly intimate experience.
Shhhhh, step-daddy's resting in the next room. Step-Mom loves sneaking in here to spend our secret time together. Do you like it when step-mommy strokes you there, through the sheets? Mm, I can tell you do. Get it out for step-mommy. Let me see my step-son's hard cock, hard for his step-mother's secret attention.
You know I love licking and sucking you step-son. Taking my step-son's cock in my mouth, worshiping it with my lapping tongue. You know what step-mommy wants. You know how our secret game always ends. That's it, fill your step-mother's mouth with you sweet, sticky cum. Mmmmm. I swallow every drop.
I like having secrets with you, sweetie. And remember, as long as we keep very, very quiet, step-daddy will never know.

File Name : Shh Daddys Napping.mp4
File Size : 466.13 MB
Duration : 00:07:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Jackie Ohh - Step-Mom Makes Me Pay My Rent in Cum Full Series

Related Categories: MILF , BIG TITS , BLACKMAIL FANTASY , CREAMPIE , BIG BUTTS
Keywords: oral creampie , creampie , step-mom creampie , family taboo , family sex , step-mother , step-mom , step-mommy , step-mother step-son , step-mother fucks step-son , jackie ohh , blowjob , handjob , step mom , step-mom blackmail

Step-Mom Makes Me Pay My Rent in Cum Part 1
My step-mom is on my case recently. I dropped out of school and moved back in, and I promised her I'd pay rent, but she won't give me the chance to get a job. And she's drilling me about cleaning up after myself. She's telling me she misses having her own privacy and personal time. She wants to day drink, and walk around naked like she does when I don't live there. I thought I smoothed things over, but later I came out of my room and she was bear ass naked, and I think she was trying to teach me a lesson. Dude, my step-mom has a massive ass. I'm ashamed to say I couldn't stop staring at it. I feel weird.
Step-Mom Makes Me Pay My Rent in Cum Part 2
My step-mom is getting on my case again about getting a job and helping more around the house. I'm doing my best but nothing is good enough for her since step-dad left and I moved back in. She told me she could reduce my rent if I helped her be less lonely. I think she's missing step-dad an awful lot because without hesitation she took off her top, dropped her booty shorts, and got down on her knees to give me the best handjob of my life. She has gently hands and touches me as only a loving step-mommy could.
Step-Mom Makes Me Pay My Rent in Cum Part 3
My step-mom has been so lonely since step-dad left, and when she called me into her bedroom tonight she was looking pretty sad. She said she checked Step-Dad's facebook again and saw that he updated his relationship status, he has someone and she's all alone now. I told her that as long as I'm in her life, she doesn't have to be lonely. She told me to lay down in bed with her tonight to keep her company, and then she started tugging on my pajama pants. She said she was gonna suck my dick!! I told her no, but she kept at it, and then she said "look step-son, I'm putting your cock in my mouth, or I'm kicking you out". What choice did I have?! I don't want to be on the street. So I let me step-mom suck my dick, but don't tell anyone. And what's worse is she's amazing at it. She even let me facefuck her, then she got down on her knees and made me cum in step-mommy's mouth! Looking at the mess I made all over her face and tits, it's clear that my step-mommy loves me so so much.
Step-Mom Makes Me Pay My Rent in Cum Part 4
So my step-mom is on my case again, and she busts up in my room while I'm chilling giving me a hard time about not having a job, not doing dishes, not doing laundry. She says she's kicking me out, she doesn't have a choice. I ask "isn't there ANYTHING I can do? I have nowhere to go", and she says I can pay rent, but I don't have any money. My step-mom strips down and I thought it was just gonna be another blowjob, but then she hopped up on me and slid my cock in her. I can't believe how tight my step-mother's pussy is! She gave me words of encouragement while I fucked her, telling me how much of a good boy I am, and how much she loves me. God damn my step-mom's ass is THICC. As if it wasn't weird enough, she asked me to cum inside her. I mean, might as well, I'm already dick deep in my step-mom's pussy. I need to get a job cus its just too fucking weird to have my cum dripping out of my step-mom's pussy and me wonder if she's on the pill... sex, creampie, blowjob, Jackie Ohh

File Name : Mom Makes Me Pay My Rent in Cum.mp4
File Size : 712.87 MB
Duration : 00:30:57
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 144 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Clover Baltimore & Melanie Hicks - Step-Mom Helps Step-Son Impregnate Aunt SERIES

Related Categories: MILF , THREESOMES , BIG TITS , CREAMPIE , IMPREGNATION FANTASY
Keywords: clover baltimore , melanie hicks , family taboo , step-mother step-son , step-mommy , step-son fucks step-mom , step-son impregnates , family threesome , taboo blowjob , step-mother blowjob , step-mother creampie , step-brother step-sister , step-daddy step-daughter , step mom , step-mom helps step-son

Step-Mom Helps Step-Son Impregnate Aunt Pt1
Starring Clover Baltimore, Melanie Hicks , and Johnny Hopkins -- My step-mom called me in to talk to her and my aunt Melanie. They were talking about Melanie wanting to have a baby, but being unable to find a man, and not wanting to go to a sperm bank. Sounds like she wants a baby pretty bad, and I think she'd be a good step-mom. But they started getting a little weird, my step-mother talking about I should donate the sperm because I'm such a good handsome boy. Then my step-mom eggs on my aunt telling me to show her tits to me to encourage me to be a sperm donor. It's fucking weird as hell, but wow my aunt has great tits... I never knew! Then my step-mom says "it's not weird, look at mine!" and pulls out her massive tits!! I was totally weirded out and, my step-mother sensing that I'm not sold on the whole becoming a step-father thing, said "what if Aunt Mel shows you her ass?". My step-mom knows I have a weak spot for booty. It was cool until I realized my step-mom and aunt were bent over showing me their asses and pussy. I have to go out to dinner with them now and it's gonna be really weird.
Step-Mom Helps Step-Son Impregnate Aunt Pt2
Starring Clover Baltimore , Melanie Hicks , and Johnny Hopkins -- My step-mom and aunt Mel rushed into my room while I was having some "me time". It's weird cuz they came in damn near naked I suspect they knew what they were doing. Then my step-mom grabs my phone to see what kind of porn I was watching. It was a MILF threesome, and I'm so fucking embarrassed. Then my aunt Mel says I shouldn't waste my valuable sperm, cuz she needs it, but she'd like to see if I shoot a big load. My step-mom rips off the blankets and encourages her to jerk me off to see for herself... and then my step-mom and aunt are admiring and commenting on my hog. Weird af, especially when my step-mom joined in to rub my balls and my aunt stroked. I'm ashamed, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel amazing to get a family handjob.
Step-Mom Helps Step-Son Impregnate Aunt Pt3
My step-mom and aunt Mel were laying in my bed when I got home. Step-Mom says Mel is going to stay with us, and it'll be a few days until she's ovulating, but in the meantime they want to make sure my sperm count stays up. The best way they can think to keep me cumming regularly is with a loving family blowjob. My step-mom Clover and her step-sister Melanie are the best! They even let me cum on their big milf titties so they could inspect my load volume!
Step-Mom Helps Step-Son Impregnate Aunt Pt4
Starring Clover Baltimore, Melanie Hicks, and Johnny Hopkins -- Great news!!!! Aunt Mel is ovulating! That means I get to cum deep inside of her and get her pregnant!!! My step-mom is really helpful too. It's weird, but she joined in the fun sucking my cock with my aunt and fucking my brains out. I took turns with both of them, and when it was time to plant my seed, my step-mom was very encouraging. Aunt Mel seems extremely happy with the huge load I put deep in her pussy. Wow I can't wait to be a step-dad/cousin!

File Name : Step Mom Helps Step Son Impregnate Aunt.mp4
File Size : 634.3 MB
Duration : 00:36:10
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Kenda Heart - Lessons From Step-Daddy

Related Categories: CUM SWALLOWERS
Keywords: kendra heart , taboo , step-daddy step-daughter , luke longly , step-daughter , cum shot , cory chase , bondage sex , forced , blow jobs

Scene One: The Couch
Action starts in mid-action with Step-Daddy and Kendra struggling on couch. Step-Dad rips Kendra's blouse open and panties down (she's wearing blouse and skirt) and he forcefully fucks her vaginally while she pleads for him to her why, she fights and but Step-Daddy is too strong. He grabs her by the throat, her eyes bug out, and he tells her to never say a word to Step-Mommy or anyone else and walks away.
Kendra is left to wonder why her Step-Daddy has done this...
Scene Two: Idle Talk
Later in the week... When Kendra enters her front door she calls out for Step-Mom and Step-Dad. The house appears empty as she looks for her parents. Step-Dad is inside and grabs her and shoves her up against the wall. He overpowers her with his strength and strips her nude. He tells her to not make a sound or she will regret it.
He fondles her breasts while she looks terrified, he cuts off her panties, unzips his pants and has sex with her, ramming into her very hard and grunting with every thrust. When he is finished he leaves her on the floor. Kendra is left to wonder what she has done now and if she should tell Step-Mommy what just happened...
Scene Three: Blackmail Backfire
Kendra is trying to figure out some way to deal with her fathers uncontrollable lust. Every time he sees her he rips off her clothes and fucks her like a whore. forgot we had security cameras.he whispers to herself and quickly downloads the footage. ep-Daddy can't get away with this anymore, this has to stop.he says, and calls him downstairs to confront him and blackmail him for money and a car.
He grabs her by her hair and taunts her. He controls the security system and her phone, she has nothing and is powerless. t again. Kendra whimpers as he pushes her against the counter and pulls down her pants. Helplessly she moans onto the cold unsympathetic marble while her step-dad fucks her ruthlessly from behind. She feels like such a slut, unable to stop her step-father from using her tiny body for his pleasure. Her eyes roll to the back of her head and she cums against her will.
step-daddy please Kendra pleads with him. He roughly takes off her shirt and ties her hands with it, pressing her sensitive nipples against the cold surface of the table. His big cock fills her up and she feels like she's going to break from his violent thrusts into her pussy.
Step-Daddy spanks her like the naughty girl she is before violently kissing her. He flips her over to play with her tits and grab her by the neck while he has his way with her wet pussy. Kendra is on the edge of total self destruction by the time he's done. A big load of white cum covering his daughters violated pussy. He leaves her shaking and used, making her apologize to him. Sorry step-daddy Kendra in a quaking voice.

File Name : Lessons From Step Daddy 1080p.mp4
File Size : 1527.89 MB
Duration : 00:34:22
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 239 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Emanuelly Raquel - JOI mean hot police officer

Category: Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Role Play, Uniform

it is not your fault if you have that hot girls next door so hot, what is the problem if you wank it a little watching them?? but unfortunatelly, that girls knows a Hot and mean police officer that is on the way to your house, do you think she will arrest you?? i don't think she, i am pretty sure, she willl give you hot jerk off instructions, so you can cum until you can't take it anymore, this is her style!!!! so, enjoy and obey her!!!!

File Name : Joi mean hot police officer.mp4
File Size : 600.33 MB
Duration : 00:11:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Dina Sky - Step-Mommy's Bedtime Solution 2

Related Categories: BBW , ROLE PLAY , VIRTUAL SEX , MILF , CREAMPIE
Keywords: step-mom/step-son roleplay , bbw , big tits , big ass , pjamas , pov sex , creampie , taboo sex , role play , milf , blondes , dirty talk , dina sky , virtual , encouraging

Years later you've grown up some and we had put a stop to our taboo enjoyments but this night you can't get to bed and just have to have your step-mommy. You come into my room as I lay there, waking up to see you, my breast exposed from my rather small pajama top, I begin to tell you we can't do that anymore, I know we did it for many years and it was enjoyable step-son, and you'll always be my baby boy, we just can't. However you aren't taking that as a final answer and take your hard cock out for me, I throw the covers over my head trying not to look and give in to temptation but its rather hard to look away, your step-father is gone till the morning and now that I am awake myself, I guess it wouldn't hurt to maybe stroke you until you cum, I'll even take my breasts out but as I continue to stroke you my mind wanders to other forbidden fantasies and reminiscing of our hot and intimate "bedtime solution" that I decide that maybe we should do little more, step-mommy has missed you, and I am feeling rather worked up now maybe one more time wouldn't hurt right? I wrap my lips around you and suck you some (POV and virtual) you've quite a nice view on step-mommy's booty and then her deep cleavage as I look up at you, that its time for me to get these off and let you give it too step-mommy like a good boy. I show you how wet I am before telling you to slide between my pussy lips and go inside step-mommy. The invitation is so inviting and you've wanted this for so long, your so hard, and so ready. You give it to me good, making those big tits of step-mommy's bounce all over the place, as I encourage you to fuck step-mommy, such a good boy, always be my step-son, lot of loving and encourage step-mommy talk, I can feel you throbbing so hard inside of me but I don't want you to explode just yet, I tell you to thrust inside of me slower before I tell you to fuck me harder when I am near cumming, making step-mommy cum again like you once did, I soak your cock and it feels so good, not even your step-daddy or anyone else could ever make me feel as good like you my baby boy, my step-son. I want to make you cum but its time to give you a nice view of my booty as you give it to step-mommy some more, turning around and letting you slide back in, your hard and throbbing as you push deeper into me, I look back and tell you to keep going, and ask where you want to come my step-son? You know the answer and you know exactly what you want, you want to cum deep inside of step-mommy's pussy coating my pussy with your big load of cum. At first I am not sure that's a great idea, but as the fucking continues, I realize that is exactly what step-mommy wants, I do want to feel your cum deep inside of me my boy, I encourage you to give it to me, cum inside of me, cum inside of step-mommy step-son, give me the biggest load like it's our last time fucking. You explode with cum inside of me, I can feel you pulsing and filling me up good. Happy and relived, and rather tired now, I try to cup it before turning over as you watch all your cum drip down step-mommy's pussy, so much cum, I am so surprised not wanting to make such a mess I tell you to give me my shorts, you tease, playfully, and then after a few more drops of cum drip out, I lay back on my side, and tell you to come lay next to step-mommy, just make sure were up before step-dad gets home at 9, leaving the possibility that you might just awake with a hard on for step-mommy again.... This video is all virtual sex, no dildo is physically shown. The first few mins of the video was shot with a different camera to get the initial part, then it was shot with a pov angle the remaining of the video with my current camera. This video includes taboo, role play, step-mommy role play, milf, bbw, curvy, big tits, bouncing boobs, pov, virtual sex,dirty talk, playful, encouraging, cream pie, big ass, pov virtual handjob, blowjob, encouraging titty sucking, missionary, and then doggystyle before finishing up spread to show creampie.

File Name : Step Mommys Bedtime Solution 2.mp4
File Size : 1047.86 MB
Duration : 00:23:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ms Vivian Leigh - Cum to Mommy

Category: Taboo, Imposed Orgasms, Crossed Legs Fetish, MILF, JOI

Mommy found what you've been doing on your computer. Downloading her pictures, looking at her videos. Have you been touching yourself? Bad boy. You really shouldn't jerk off to Mommy, but what you definitely shouldn't do is cum, thinking about Mommy. Once you cross that line, you're going to feel very... very dirty. But you're going to keep doing it aren't you? More and more, until you become completely obsessed. So I am going to hold your hand while we fast forward through all the short edging sessions and take you right to the brink of sin. Mommy is going to tease you, get your cock hard, and then encourage you, suggest that you.... coerce you to cum. You know that it's wrong but I promise, my dear, you will never stop thinking about it until it consumes you entirely. I don't want that to happen so I am going to entice you, convince you to be as dirty as possible. I am going to coerce you to cum to Mommy

File Name : Cum_to_Mommy.mp4
File Size : 1204.97 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:15:30
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Clover Baltimore - Cheating MILF Neighbor Blackmailed

Related Categories: MILF , BIG TITS , BLACKMAIL FANTASY , CREAMPIE , BLOW JOBS
Keywords: pov , taboo , step mom , step-mom step-son , step-mother step-son , blackmail , clover baltimore , big boobs , big ass , family sex , family taboo , step-mom , cream pie , milf creampie , pov blowjob

Cheating MILF Neighbor Blackmailed Part 1
My big tittied fine ass PAWG neighbor stopped by with some cookies to thank me for watching her cats recently. I couldn't help but confront her about the fellas she has over there to dick her down while her husband is at work. The whole fucking neighborhood knows. She got an attitude with me, but I have her husband's phone number. I told her I'd text his ass and tell her about all the strange dick she's been getting. She was suddenly cooperative. Cooperative enough to show me those amazing big tits and ass and pussy. I even got to feel her up. Slut... - Clover Baltimore, MILF, Striptease, Taboo, Blackmail, Cheating, Big Tits, Big Ass
Cheating MILF Neighbor Blackmailed Part 2
I been having trouble at night cuz of my conscience. Should I tell my neighbor his wife is the town slut? I called Clover back over to let her know I was going to tell her husband she's a whore, but then she got on her knees and begged me not to, saying she'd do ANYTHING to keep it a secret so she could keep fucking her boyfriends. Anything? I took her up on a nice handjob, cuz my conscience wouldn't let me go any further. What a whore... - Clover Baltimore, Big Tits, Handjob, MILF, Taboo, Big Ass
Cheating MILF Neighbor Blackmailed Pt 3
I got bored tonight and wanted to see how far I could push my slutty neighbor. I messaged her "come over now we have to talk". She was over in less than 10 minutes -- when I say jump she says "how high", and I know it's cuz she's scared I'll tell her husband he's wed to the town slut, and I will too. She was complaining that I called her over too late, whatever. I said "I'll get right to it, you're going to give me a blowjob right now, or else I'm telling your husband about your boyfriend". Like that she dropped to her knees and told me to hurry up. I'm going to use this slut's mouth whenever I feel like it now. She clearly has a lot of practice sucking dick; she's a champ. I even got to cum all over those giant MILF titties, wow...
Cheating MILF Neighbor Blackmailed Pt 4
I saw my neighbors having a little get together tonight, and I really wanted to see how far I could push my luck with my MILF slut neighbor. I texted her "come over NOW". Sure enough, there she was. I told her I wanted her to drop her bf and fuck me instead, and I was gonna let her off the hook if she told me to go fuck myself when I realized she was hosting a dinner party, but holy hell, as soon as I told her I was gonna send her home with a pussy full of cum, she took her tits right out, bent over the bed, and slid her thong to the side. This bitch is wild. And holy motherfuck she was dripping cum all the way home to host her stupid bitchass party. - Clover Baltimore, MILF, Creampie, POV, Big Tits, Big Ass

File Name : Cheating MILF Neighbor Blackmailed.mp4
File Size : 632.88 MB
Duration : 00:33:29
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 140 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

MissAlexaPearl - Tricked Into Titty Sucking

Category: MILF, POV, Breast Bouncing, Big Boobs, Tit Sucking / Nipple Fetish

Youve emailed me about a new computer security upgrade! As i get the message you come to my office and i'm amazed to see you considering i just got your email! I tell you its perfect timing all things considered...Well turns out you didnt really email me for a computer securty upgrade...Youve been wanting to empty my juicy tits since the last time and cant help yourself! You bribe me with $500....Im shocked! As much as i hated it the first time...nobodys ever sucked every last drop of milk like you have....so after some deliberating i agree.... Dont you want to empty me? Find out what happens next .... Maybe you'll get your cock jerked off.... Much Love, Alexa This video is a Solo girl vid - Includes Roleyplay, Simulated Titty Sucking, Dirty Talking, and a "snobby/stuck up" demeanor

File Name : Tricked Into Titty Sucking 1080p.mp4
File Size : 1674.88 MB
Duration : 00:12:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream