Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Alex Bishop - Gym Perv

Category: Big Ass, MILF, Pussy Stretching, Role Play, Workout/Gym, Virtual Sex

Alex caught you playing with your dick while she works out. Watch her threaten to report you if you don't let her fuck you hard and cum in her pussy. Lot's of hot angles and pussy stretching.

File Name : Gym Perv.mp4
File Size : 243.8 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:09:55
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 24.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Mistress T - Step Mum Double Jerk Off

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JOI , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN , COUGAR , PANTY FETISH , MILF

I'm your new Step M0ther. While your step-father is out of town he has left me in charge of making sure you're up & ready for your first day at your new school. I understand that you may be distracted by the girls at school & it's important to me that you stay focused on your school work. Your step-father will be proud of you if you get good grades. I decide to help you stay focused by ensuring your balls are completely empty each morning. That's means that you'll jerk off TWICE while I tease you with my sexy body & sensually Dominant demeanor. You'll follow my instructions as I straddle your face, getting close enough for you to smell my feminine fragrance...this will be our little secret. It's taboo & unorthodox but I bet soon enough you'll only be able to cum looking at me, your step-M0ther & other girls won't be a distraction at all...

File Name : Step Mum Double Jerk Off.mp4
File Size : 448.52 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ivy Starshyne - Quarantined with Mom

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, DIRTY TALK, MASTURBATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: step-mommy masturbate, fuck step-mom, pandemic sex, step-mother and step-son, step-son and step-mother, step-son and step-mom, step-mom and step-son, taboo step-mom, naughty step-mom, step-mommy, step-mommy and step-son, step-son and step-mommy, quarantine, jerk off with step-mom, ivy starshyne

Day One: Step-Mom is optimistic! Quarantine? You guys can handle it. She isn't working right now, so even more time for you to hang out and focus on your interests. Honey, what are your interests? She think it's going to be just fine! All is well! Let's be optimistic!
Day Three: Zzz. It's time to catch up on important things, honey. Like... mmmm... catching up with my couch time... mmmhmmm...
Day Seven: CRAFTS, DEAR. CRAFTS! Step-Mom REALLY wants to CRAFT! And she's gotten so comfortable now, hm? She's in her bra and panties and oh boy, she sure is crafting. Not particularly well. And she seems... a bit... off. Maybe this whole thing is starting to get to her.
Day Ten: Step-Mom is... restless. A bit upset, maybe. She's giving up on crafts. TV is boring. What now? She thinks it's time to stop laundry, to stop any real efforts to stay normal. Why not adapt? She decides to take off her panties and bra now, and keep it that way!
Day... ?!: Step-Mom has truly found an interest in... safe sex during a pandemic! And why shouldn't she be interested? She's thinking some of her craze is due to her lack of partners, which she had plenty of prior... and... maybe... reading these rules will lead her to something eye-opening. Ahhh yes, it's right there. The next safest sex partner is someone you live with.

File Name : Quarantined with Mom.mp4
File Size : 1980.6 MB
Duration : 00:34:13
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

AuroraXoxo - Impregnation Fantasy - Begging For Cum

Category: Impregnation Fantasy, POV, Big Tits, Riding, Virtual Sex

I ride you POV while I beg for your cum so I can get pregnant. Lots of tit play and talk.

File Name : Impregnation Fantasy Begging for Cum.mp4
File Size : 175.81 MB
Duration : 00:06:55
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 169 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Gabbie Carter - Mesmerizing the 18 Year Old Office Hottie to Make a Sex Tape

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS , SUBMISSIVE SLUTS , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , SLUT TRAINING , MENTAL DOMINATION
Keywords: gabbie carter , michael masters , magic control , slave trainging , cmnf

Gabbie is the youngest girl in the office. A Mix of innocence and entitlement in a tight fit body and INCREDIBLE huge natural tits. After realizing Michael Masters is totally harmless she is happy to have someone at the office to talk to that isn't trying to fuck her. I mean it would be ridiculous a guy his age, looking like he does, to think she would be interested and he made it clear he totally gets it. Actually he even wants to show her the shiney necklace that he bought for the age/appearance appropriate woman he likes. Gabbie is immediately taken by how sparkly it is, how it keeps her focus, how relaxed she is getting looking at it, listening to his voice...
Gabbie is more than happy to suck her "boss's" cock, which she is in love with, while he records it on his phone. Not only that, while telling him that she is his dirty little slut and she wants everyone to know it, she licks and eat his ass - just to prove that she is his dirty little slut
Now that she has fully been indoctrinated to being his personal little slut, Masters decides to make a full on fucking video while she talks about loving his cock and belonging to him, just so the other guys in the office know he is THE MAN

File Name : Mesmerizing the 18 Year Old Office Hottie to Make a Sex Tape.mp4
File Size : 2666.45 MB
Duration : 01:00:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Larkin Love - Step-Sister Strokes You Under The Covers

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS , BIG TITS , HANDJOBS , MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION , VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: larkin love , sibling , family , hj , cleavage , cum , stroke , joi , step-brother , twins , busty , tease , hand job , wincest

Pssst. Wake up, step-bro. But stay quiet. I don't want to wake up Step-Mom and Step-Dad yet. I have a question for you. Yesterday, in health class, we learned about boy's anatomy. My teacher said that boys usually wake up with something called "morning wood." Is that true? I just barely woke you up, so do you have a boner right now? Let me see . . . pull back those covers . . . don't be weird about it, I'm just your step-sister.
Oh my gosh, you DO have morning wood! It does exist! Haha! So what do you do when you wake up with a boner like that? Rub one, out? Huh? What's that? Show me what you mean. Ooh, that looks like fun. Can I try? Let me rubbing your dick for you. How does that feel? Am I doing it right? I bet I can make you cum like this, right under the covers. . . .

File Name : Step Sister Strokes You Under The Covers.mp4
File Size : 193.97 MB
Duration : 00:09:54

Linux11

Amiee Cambridge - Fucking my Step MILF Taboo Fantasy Compilation 1

Category: Creampie, Creampie Compilation, MILF, POV Sex, Taboo

Contains these 3 videos! -My hot step milf wants to share my bed -Fucking my stepmom again -Stuck MILF sucks and fucks stepson

File Name : Fucking my Step MILF Taboo Fantasy Compilation 1.mp4
File Size : 1971.04 MB
Duration : 00:34:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Eva de Vil - Penis Plaything

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: COCK TEASE, DILDOS, SENSUAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV
Keywords: tease, femdom, dildo

Penises are toys to me. I like to play with them and watch them grow, teasing it just enough to make it get hard, but not even to make it cum. Just enough to keep me entertained but not enough to give you pleasure.
It’s like a little challenge every time to see if I can get it erect, which is silly because it, of course, always does. It’s nothing but an object for my amusement, leaving you desperate and dangling with frustration because I stroke it only for my fascination, with no regard to the man it’s attached to.

File Name : Penis_Plaything.mp4
File Size : 483.97 MB
Duration : 00:07:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Rae Knight - Hot Scientist Mom Turns Sex Crazed

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO , BREAST EXPANSION , SCI FI , IMPREGNATION FANTASY , BREEDING
Keywords: butt3rflyforu , rae knight , simulated creampie , dildo fucking, virtual sex

Step-Mom is a scientist and has been up all night trying to formulate a drink that could increase the libido of women. Step-Mom comes home very early telling you she thinks she has failed doing so though. Step-Mom prepares a cup of coffee since she is exhausted from working through the night. She notices the taste is off and she is becoming very hot. Her tits start to feel very hot and start to bust through her blouse. They keep getting bigger and bigger and she realizes they are filling up with milk!!!!!!!!!! Step-Mom starts to rip off her clothes as she is grabbing her growing tits and creaming pussy!! She knows what she needs now!!!! Step-Mom needs your sperm!!! I am ripe and ready to have your young, powerful swimmers inside my wet, ripe pussy!

File Name : Hot Scientist Mom Turns Sex Crazed.mp4
File Size : 932.72 MB
Duration : 00:21:09
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lissie Belle - A Review From Your Slutty Boss

Category: Boss/Employee, Creampie, Cum On Tits, Garter & Stockings, Role Play, Virtual Sex

Your Slutty Boss has you come over to her place to earn some extra points with her, she says if you do what she asks she will give you an excellent review that not only will get you that raise but also open many doors for you in the industry. With the sexy number she's got on you can't say no, and she won't let you leave until she's been satisfied. First she sucks your cock till you blow a big load on her mouth that she spits on to her titties, and then she rides you reverse cowgirl her ass bouncing up and down on your cock you can't take it and blow a load inside her, but she's still not satisfied, so she turns around with her tits dripping with cum and rides you facing you until you blow another load inside her, and she cums.

File Name : A Review From Your Slutty Boss.mp4
File Size : 318.12 MB
Duration : 00:15:14

Linux11

Bettie Bondage - Hubby Cucked by Big Dick Son

Category: Big Dicks, Cock Worship, Cuckolding, Femdom, Taboo, Virtual Sex

I've been waiting to tell you the truth for so long...about your father...about where you got that big, fat cock of yours...

File Name : Hubby Cucked by Big Dick Son.mp4
File Size : 1488.66 MB
Duration : 00:22:57
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

AuroraXoxo - Big Sister Birthday Handjob

Category: Sisters, Handjobs, POV, Big Boobs, Virtual Sex

I caught you jerking off to pictures of me, so I knew exactly what to do for your birthday. I'll jerk you of while you stare at and touch my tits.

File Name : Big Sister Birthday Handjob.mp4
File Size : 187.45 MB
Duration : 00:08:47

Linux11

Madam Violet - She

Category: MESMERIZE
Related Categories: GODDESS WORSHIP, JOI, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, FEMALE SUPREMACY
Keywords: pov, virtual handjob

When SHE awakens the flesh will swell, the heart will tremble. When SHE awakens the mind will empty and the soul shall quake. SHE will level all men. SHE will humble the hearts and minds of the male that have forgotten he is but HER creature. SHE is the answer to your cries in the dark. SHE...
SHE comes to you in a vision. So real, vibrant and breathtaking in HER beauty. From the moment SHE moves you are captivated, the moment SHE speaks you are mesmerised. SHE takes control of you straight away. SHE wants you to strip. SHE wants you to OPEN YOUR MIND. You immediately begin to sink as SHE arouses your cock and heart and empties your mind. SHE..
SHE is the reason you exist, made by SHE to serve and WORSHIP. But you have forgotten who you are, SHE will remind you. SHE will show you how submissive you are, how weak you are and how fucking GOOD worshipping your One True Goddess feels. SHE wants you to show HER how you worship the Holy Feminine, you stroke your aching dick. SHE watches, SHE reaches out and tAkes your COCK in HER Goddess hands and STROKES, squeezes your cock as SHE squeezes your mind.
Triggered with the words DOWN BOY. Her voices come from all over, whispers, echoes, laughter. Your desire for HER permeates and saturates EVERY cell. That’s why your cock is leaking! When you CUM you will be reborn, the real you will be unleashed and your life will be lived in service to HER in worship of SHE.
SHE fucks your gaping mind as you pump your hard dick, buildIng you up into a crescendo of orgasmic and spiritual release. SHE ignites you. SHE created you. And now SHE owns you.
Contains: mesmerise, Goddess worship, female domination, mind fuck, female supremacy, powerful woman, men following orders, sensual domination, mental domination, echoes, layered tracks, countdowns, deepeners, triggers, JOI, masturbation encouragement, cum countdown, POV handjob, tit worship, mouth fetish, love addiction

File Name : She.mp4
File Size : 379.19 MB
Duration : 00:31:07

Linux11

Goddess Jessica - Stepmom Seduces and Steals

Category: EXECUTRIX
Related Categories: TABOO, JOI

Intelligent sophisticated Jessica is deliciously sexy in her smart outfit with stockings and heels. Her stepson stands in the way of inheriting her late wealthy old husband's estate. She uses her sparkling ring to draw his gaze to her fascinating nylon covered legs. Her soothing rhythmic voice wants him to relax. She teases and tempts him with wicked thoughts. His mind dulled she persuades him to reveal family financial details, passwords and sign documents before he starts to jerk. This is to be special. She seductively removes a stocking to tie around his neck to enhance his pleasure. She wriggles in delight as he obeys. Giggling she urges him on enthusing about his antics. She teasingly cavorts cups her cleavage, loosens clothing reveals her panties as she tells how she controls rich men who perish in blissful rapture. Enslaved by his Goddess he'll do anything for her to inherit everything. She gleefully counts him down she really has legs to for.

File Name : Stepmom_Seduces_and_Steals.mp4
File Size : 463.05 MB
Duration : 00:27:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 164 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ryland BabyLove - Impregnate your Ex Pov

Category: Impregnation Fantasy, POV Sex, Dirty Talking, Taboo, Role Play

This is a custom video order: name "Hendrick" is used. Your ex-girlfriend comes over and confesses that she wants to get pregnant, and convinces you to fuck her bareback and impregnate her. No strings attached. includes: pov, virtual, simulated sex, taboo, fertility, impregnate, breed

File Name : Impregnate your Ex Pov.mp4
File Size : 481.81 MB
Duration : 00:17:16

Linux11

Katy AnnXO - Fantastic Four Breast Accident

Category: Breast Expansion, Huge Tits, Cumshots, Titty Fucking, Housewives

*This was a custom video order from a repeat client* You play the girl from the fantastic four with the costume and sexy black gloves. You come to me for help. You tested one of your husbands experiments and it goes horribly wrong. You thought it would make you smarter, but Instead It turns you into a big breasted bimbo. You say that your tits exploded out your chest as you cover your topless tits with black gloves. You talk about how big they are and how heavy they are. Your chest feels hot and you uncover them and show them hanging down in front of the camera and you show how far they point out. Your suddenly feel really horny and start dancing and bending over showing off your body . You can’t believe what’s happening to you and you suddenly ask me to come on your tits and that you need it badly.You say it feels so good and you want me to cum on your face. You rub it on your tits and face. You say you can’t believe I just did that and that your husband can"t find out about this.

File Name : Fantastic Four Breast Accident.mp4
File Size : 645.49 MB
Duration : 00:10:44
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 114 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

KCupQueen – Sorry Your Team Lost Tittyfuck

Category: POV, Titty Fucking, Oil, Big Tits, BBC

*For Mark* The Ravens lost again, but it's ok because me and my big tits are here to make you feel better! With a ton of oil, I give your big dick (BBC dildo) a super sloppy titty job until you forget all about it :) Better luck next year ;)

File Name : Sorry Your Team Lost Tittyfuck.mp4
File Size : 2273.06 MB
Duration : 00:17:30
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lindsey Leigh - All Hail Lindsey

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: TIT WORSHIP , ASS WORSHIP , JERK OFF INSTRUCTION , JOI , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: tit worship

All hail Lindsey. The ruler of your kingdom. The empress you need to dictate your life. The goddess you worship and devote yourself to. Hail Lindsey, the ruler of your cock. Tribute your new religion. Sacrifice your manhood for the all powerful Goddess Lindsey.

File Name : All_Hail_Lindsey.mp4
File Size : 215.06 MB
Duration : 00:12:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 162 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Jessica Starling - Sex Club Gangbang Bukkake Facials

Category: Gangbangs, Facials, Bukkake, Riding, Cumshots

It's my first time at a sex club, and I'm a little shy, but there sure are some friendly people here! So friendly, in fact, I can't help but being convinced into sucking all of their dicks, and then, one by one, letting them use my pussy and cum on my face. | Tags: long hair, brunette, big tits, big boobs, natural tits, roleplay, role play, dirty talk, lingerie, stripping, virtual, blowjob, deepthroat, sloppy, riding, cowgirl, missionary, doggystyle, doggy, bukkake, facial, cumshot

File Name : Sex Club Gangbang Bukkake Facials.mp4
File Size : 376.9 MB
Duration : 00:16:00