Category: Cream Pie, Daddys Girl, Sexy Gamer, Blowjob, Riding

File Name : I Want Your Cum Inside Me.mp4
File Size : 411.77 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:09:18
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Kaya Knight - Step Moms BFF Moves In Parts 1-3 4K

Category: Asian, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Blowjob, P.O.V, Brunette, Mature & Milf, Facial, Tattoo & Piercing, Ass, Cumshot, Handjob, Lingerie, Stepmom, Family Roleplay

My First Time-
My step-mom, Cory Chase, tells me that her best friend, Kaya Knight, will be coming to live with us for a little bit! Cory is wearing a blue bathrobe as she goes to open the front door and let Kaya in. Kaya is dressed in a black dress, and she tells Cory that her husband just left her for his secretary! I walk into my bedroom to let my step-mom have some alone time with her friend. A few minutes later, I hear a knock at my door and Kaya walks into my bedroom wearing red lingerie. Kaya asks me if I've had any experience with girls before, and I admit that I don't have any experience at all! She offers to help me out, and I am finding it hard to resist. Kaya climbs up on my bed and she pulls my cock out from under my shorts. She starts to give me a blowjob while she strokes my cock at the same time. I explode in her mouth, and then she walks off, telling me that it was very nice to meet me!
Taking My Virginity-
I'm hanging out in the living room when Kaya walks in wearing nothing but a white bathrobe. Kaya tells me that my step-mom is in the shower, so we have some free time to ourselves. Kaya gets down on her knees and she starts to give me a blowjob under the kitchen table. A few minutes later, we hear footsteps coming towards us. Cory walks into the room, but she's on the other side of the table so she cannot see Kaya under the table. 'I'm about to hop in the shower,' Cory explains. She asks me if I've seen Kaya yet this morning, but I lie and tell her that I haven't. I wait for her to walk away, and Kaya stands up and strips out of her bathrobe. Now that she's naked, we walk over to the couch and she continues sucking my cock. Then she lies down on the couch in the missionary position and I tease her clit piercing with my cock. Then I shove my hard cock deep inside of her pussy. A few minutes later, she flips over into the doggystyle position and I continue to fuck her pussy from behind. Then she climbs on top of me and she rides my cock in the cowgirl position. She flips over into the reverse cowgirl position and she continues riding my cock. When I am ready to cum, she puts my cock in her mouth and she finishes me off...
Caught Fucking My Mom's Best Friend-
Kaya and I walk into my step-mom's bedroom together, and Kaya is wearing a see-through black dress. It doesn't take long before she pulls my hard cock out from under my shorts, and she starts to give me a blowjob. She pulls the see-through dress off of her body, and then she lies down on the bed completely naked. I start to fuck her pussy in the missionary position, while I feel up her big tits. I keep fucking her pussy until I am ready to cum, and then I jerk my cock off into her mouth, and it drips down her chin. Right after I came on her, my step-mom, Cory, walks into the room and she catches us! I run out of the room, to avoid the huge lecture that I know my step-mom wants to give me right now! Once I exit the room, Kaya tries to explain the situation away.

File Name : Step Moms BFF Moves In Parts 1 3.mp4
File Size : 4826.09 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:44:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

KittyxKum - Would You Really Say No To This Horny Cat Girl

Category: Asian, POV, Dildo Riding, Roleplay, Creampie, Cosplay

Would you really say no to this horny cat girl?
Clear toy x length play x fishnet dress x grippy x tail plug x creamy squirting

File Name : Would You Really Say No To This Horny Cat Girl.mp4
File Size : 911.28 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:39

Linux11

MaimyNyan - You Are My English Teacher

Category: Teen, POV, ASMR, Solo Female, Roleplay, Blowjob

File Name : You Are My English Teacher.mp4
File Size : 1297.55 MB
Duration : 00:29:25
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Misty Meaner and Crystal Clark - Fucking 2 Of My Friends Hot Moms

Category: Cheating Wife, Cougar, MILF, POV Sex, Threesome

When school was almost out for the day me and s couple of my friends wanted to do a all night video game party and one of there houses. a couple of hours later i pulled up to my buddies house and just let myself in, since this place was like a second home it was no big deal. I found 2 of my friends hot moms Cyrstal and Misty sipping some somthing in the kitchen, we made some small talked and of course since I had crushes on both of them I tried flirting but after a few minutes I headed downstairs the place some xbox. a couple of hours later we heard the moms yelling for us so I went up to see what they wanted. they said we were being a bit loud and wanted us to keep it down, I could tell they both had been enjoy there sipping a bit to much but I said I was sorry and we would keep it down. A couple of hours later i was nominated to go find the moms to get pizza money, I was kind of pissed at my friends for not letting me play on the xbox as much as they were so I was happy to go find there moms. I look all around and eventually found them relaxing on a couch in the master bedroom. we chatted for a minute and I teased then about the sipping they still had but eventually they asked what I wanted and I said pizza money. Misty had always been the most flirty of the two and she quickly whipped out cash and asked what I was going to do for it. i joked with them too and asked if the were looking for male revue, the both laughed at that. misty smiled and said i should show them what i got and without missing a beat i dropped my short and underwear and let my rock hard dick flop out. they were both shocked but misty couldn't take her eyes of my dick. they told me to sitting down on the couch, crystal was acting upset but misty kept checking it out and smiling at me. crystal started to tell me to get dressed but i told them they could touch it if they wanted and misty leaned in for a nice hard squeeze and i could tell right away she liked it! she eventually got crystal to start playing with it too. after a little while i told them that it was fair that i was naked and they weren't! pretty soon after i had my 2 bestfriends moms naked and playing with my dick. we did end up ordering pizza but while my friends were down stairs play video games i was upstairs fucking there moms! This is a POV MILF Cougar Cheating Wife Nude Naked Deepthroat Blowjob Hardcore Threesome Creampie Sex Series. This series stars Misty Meaner and Crystal Clark.

File Name : Fucking 2 Of My Friends Hot Moms.mp4
File Size : 1151.11 MB
Duration : 00:18:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Angela White - Bj and POV Sex

Category: MILF, Role Play, Big Tits, Virtual Sex, Dildo Fucking, Blowjob

File Name : Bj and POV Sex.mp4
File Size : 646.68 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:14:40

Linux11

Luna Kyzz - Cheating With Your Wife's Friends Pt 1 & 2

Category: Crossed Legs Fetish, Fantasy, Feet, Impregnation Fantasy, Legs, Virtual Sex

So you want to be naughty and cheat on your wife? Part one and two of you cheating on your wife, and with her best friends? How naughty can her friends be? They're great at seducing and you know you can't resist. Plus they never use protection when having sex, you good luck wondering if you're going to get them pregnant. They have such fertile pussies don't they

File Name : Cheating With Your Wifes Friends.mp4
File Size : 2765.16 MB
Duration : 00:21:26
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Angel The Dreamgirl - Her Boobs are Most Dangerous

Category: Deep Throat
Related Categories: Big Loads, Face Fucking, Lipstick Fetish, Super Villain, Titjobs
Keywords: Costumes,Harley Quinn,Angel The Dreamgirl,Handjobs,Strong Woman,Custom Clip,Real Deep Throat,Muscles,Big Tits,Drooling,Real Big Cumshot,Cleavage,Glossy Red Lips,High Heels

We have added one more scene to the clip with Deep Throat and Face Fuck.
Scene 1 : First fake cum scene
You need to get the pass key from the warden so you are walking to his private office. You walk in and see him working at his desk. When he sees you, he stands up immediately and walks towards you. You push him very hard as he falls onto the couch. You say to him, you show him the fake cum all over your boobs. “Give me the pass key!” you demand. He resists you, and you then shove his face into your huge boobs. He is struggling as you smother him with your boobs.
You proceed to tit fuck him with his dick under your bra. You tell him his heart can't handle your hot tits as you make him cum:
Scene 2 :Second Fake cum shot
You lift him up over your head and throw him across the room! “ You gonna give me that pass key or what? No? we’ll see. Let’s see what my hot mouth can do” You proceed to deep throat him several times (plenty of saliva dripping).
You wrap your fingers around the head of the cock.
He then fake cums and you deep throat him as he fake cums.
Scene 3: Third fake cum shot:
His purple balls are still full of cum and you want to suck it to the last drop, drain it to the last. Harley Quinn takes that fat, big, hard cock very deep down her throat. The guard is amazed by this, he can no longer resist, he starts fucking her face, he wants to drain his sperm again.
You sit on top of him as he stares at her tits. You begin to stroke his cock and he erupts all over your huge tits! He keeps squirting fake cum as he gasps for breath!
Scene 4: REAL Cum shot
You then proceed to tit fuck him VERY SLOWY. Teasing him with your tits. You tell him he’s not gonna last much longer. You slowly tit fuck him with his cock underneath your bra and between your big tits. You slowly slide his cock up, then go down hard as in your gif below.
You keep doing that slowly, telling him how STRONG you are and no one can stop you. You then say “let me tell you a secret.. your gonna give me the pass key, he them cums as you SLOWLY tit fuck him until he no longer moves. You then pick him up over your head and throw him out! You look at the camera and say “Step-daddy’s little monster has to see step-daddy now”.

File Name : Her Boobs are Most Dangerous 4k.mp4
File Size : 4519.2 MB
Duration : 00:31:12
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 253 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Divinebabe - Your Sisters 3am Craving

Category: Hairy Bush, POV, POV Sex, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Your sister sneaks in your room at 3am, she cant go to bed so she decides to lay with you. maybe itll help her go to bed. maybe we should do something that will make us both tired... she reaches down under the covers and starts to play with your cock.. do you get wet dreams of me? im so horny for you i want you to fuck me! we have to keep quite though or else our parents will get up..

File Name : Your sisters 3am craving.mp4
File Size : 888.85 MB
Duration : 00:12:09

Linux11

Lahlah1684 - Just Be a Good Little Boy and Let Mommy Do Her Thing

Category: Fetish, Mommy Roleplay, Older Woman Younger Man, Role Play, Taboo

We cannot let anyone find out. If you say a word or scream, I will hurt you.
Just be a good little boy and let mommy do her thing. Do not squirm! Lay there and take it. This is quite normal from where im from, all mommy's do this xx

File Name : Just Be a Good Little Boy and Let Mommy Do Her Thing.mp4
File Size : 384.96 MB
Duration : 00:10:14
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Mila Volker - Precum Boy

Category: Big Loads, Condom Handjobs, Cum On Tits, Cum Play, Titty Fucking

Attention, do not use the same condom 5 times in a row, it might break :)

File Name : Precum Boy.mp4
File Size : 784.13 MB
Duration : 00:17:46

Linux11

Luna Kyzz - Seducing Ex-Husband to Impregnate Me

Category: Feet, Impregnation Fantasy, Money Fetish, Petite, Swimwear, Virtual Sex

Sneaking off with me during a pool party? So naughty. I know you can see your friends staring at me here. My perfect body. We're still handling our divorce but I know you miss my body. You can't resist touching, licking, and fucking my body. Plus I know you don't have the strength to pull out so let's see if you get me pregnant, because guess what if you do, you'll be paying me for the next 18 years you cheating fuck

File Name : Seducing Ex Husband to Impregnate Me.mp4
File Size : 4178.56 MB
Duration : 00:32:57

Linux11

Janet Mason - The Naughty Massage Therapist Vol 9 BBC King Cobra

Category: BBC, Big Loads, Cuckolding Facials, Massage

Featuring super-fit, mature BBC newcomer "King Cobra”, who has appeared in one other scene with me so far. Kingi comes in for an appointment at my in-home massage business, "A Woman's Touch Massage", which is really just an outlet for me to get my hands, mouth or pussy full of cock, depending on my mood. Watch as I give King the happy ending of a lifetime, with ropes of hot sticky semen blasted all over my face and into my mouth as a display of his gratitude!

File Name : The Naughty Massage Therapist Vol 9.mp4
File Size : 1354.42 MB
Duration : 00:30:42

Linux11

Princessberpl - MV Live Goth Mommy's Big Fake Tits

Category: Big Tits, Breast Expansion, Goth, Live Cams, Squirt

MVLive recordings cannot be chosen as contest rewards or with video bundles. Join me on MVLive to get good deals! (Teasing/wheels 00:00 - 24:55, Squirt show with vibrator 24:55 - 42:54, Teasing 42:54 - 48:33, Big dildo riding 48:33 - 52:50, Fake Tit Fantasy Dirty Talk 52:50 - 01:03:00, Riding from behind 01:03:00 - 01:04:53, Riding from front 01:04:53 - 01:13:37, Squirt show 01:13:57 - 01:15:03, Teases 01:15:03 - 01:15:56)

File Name : Goth Mommys Big Fake Tits.mp4
File Size : 3186.26 MB
Duration : 01:15:56

Linux11

Pink Drip - Bro Gets Rode to Recovery

Category: Cum Play, Family, Kink, POV, Taboo

*SLOW BURN POV WITH VIRTUAL SEX, UP CLOSE POSITIONS AND TABOO DIRTY TALK*
Mom put me on nurse duty again. How long have you been recovering for? Its also super weird that you both still haven't told me what you went into surgery for! Your secrets out, and you desperately need your Sister's help. You got an experimental penile extension surgery, and while I laugh it off you tell me you think something might be wrong. After reading through the aftercare instructions reluctantly we find the culprit...you're backed up with Brother batter! You've been trying to do the "physical therapy" portion on your own but with no success. This is super weird, but I hate seeing you in pain. Just don't tell Mom okay? Let your big Sis handle it.
TAGS: Brother/Sister, taboo, kink, roleplay, reluctant, facial, cum play, cum swallowing, big boobs, twerking, riding, up close, eye contact, dirty talking, dildo sucking, dildo fucking, missionary, covered in cum

File Name : Bro Gets Rode To Recovery.mp4
File Size : 3838.42 MB
Duration : 00:49:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

MaimyNyan - The Night Nurse

Category: Teen, Virtual Sex, POV, ASMR, Solo Female, Nurse Roleplay

File Name : The Night Nurse.mp4
File Size : 2556.09 MB
Duration : 00:57:56

Linux11

Kelly Payne - Fort Fuck Fest Horny MILF vs Sons Friends

Category: Anal, Double Penetration, Double Vaginal, Gangbangs, MILF

Your feeling annoyed with your friends, all they do is go on and on about how hot of a MILF your mom is and you've had enough after they joke about giving your fathers enhancements meds to her so they can fuck her so you leave the room and when you see your mom you ask her to make them leave. She goes into the bedroom and is shocked by a massive fort nearly covering the entire room, she climbs inside and your three friends are clearly up to no good. She quickly finds out exactly why you didn't want to be part of the nonsense but not after accidentally having some of the enhancement meds. She tries to resist the sexual arousal, and confronts her husband asking him to fuck her when he declines and says hes going into the office she asks him to make the boys leave so she can at least relieve herself... She decides to get some privacy and go to masturbate in the bathroom which shes interrupted. After thinking her sons friends left and went home and that her son went with them, she sneaks off to the bedroom to live out a fantasy of fucking her sons friends bringing some toys with her, not aware they're watching from the holes in the cardboard fort... shes embarrassed when she finds them but all they have a hard cocks and a desire to live out a long desired fantasy and with Mrs Payne being so aroused she can't resist long.

File Name : Fort Fuck Fest Horny MILF vs Sons Friends.mp4
File Size : 3191.82 MB
Duration : 00:54:30

Linux11

Sloansmoans - Gym Booty Latina JOI 4K

Category: Booty Shaking, Exercise JOI, Latina, Workout Gym

Are you ready for another session? You've been so committed to your fitness regiment and everyone is noticing. Some of the girls, the other fitness instructors, have commented on your body. How hot you look. But one girl, she doesn't believe you can crush your goals like I do. So I made a bet with her. I think you can get to the next level. It might take some special incentive on my part, but I'm prepared to motivate you in a special way. I've noticed you let your eyes linger on my tight, fit body during our sessions. What better reward for all your progress than to let jerk off to me while I show off my body and praise you for all your hard work? You've got this! enjoy me, xo
JOI/JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS/FEMDOM/LATINA/BOOTY SHAKING/PERSONAL TRAINER/GYM/CUSTOM/SLOAN/SLOANSMOANS

File Name : Gym Booty Latina JOI.mp4
File Size : 1771.9 MB
Duration : 00:23:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 320 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Princessberpl - Tomo-Chan Is A Slut

Category: Anime, Cosplay, Cream Pie, Dildo Riding, Tomboy

Parody of the anime "Tomo-chan Is a Girl!" Tomo-chan confesses to her sweetheart, Junichirou and this time she'll prove to him that she's more than just one of the bros! It goes so well that Tomo and Jun begin fucking on the regular. And they've gotten so good at it that they compete to make the other cum first! Part 1: Tomo-chan confesses (Awkward/shy intro 00:00 - 03:00, Awkward/shy strip bikini 03:00 - 05:25, Blowjob w/ facial 05:25 - 09:00, ) Part 2: Tomo and Jun are pros at fucking! (Aggressive horny intro 09:00 - 10:23, Blowjob whale-tail 10:23 - 12:37, Confident stripping lingerie 12:37 - 15:00, Doggystyle 15:00 - 17:16, Cowgirl 17:16 - 18:54, Reverse cowgirl 18:54 - 20:35, Standing fucking w/ creampie/impregnation fantasy 20:35 - 23:51)

File Name : Tomo chan Is a Slut.mp4
File Size : 4608.92 MB
Duration : 00:23:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 265 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tatum Christine - Mom is Desperate and Divorced

Category: Desperation, Kink, Mommy Roleplay, Shower Scenes, Taboo, Virtual Sex

I'd consider this a slow burn... It starts in our old kitchen packing up, I know it didn't work out with your dad and I but you and I will be just fine!! We're going to make it! It'll be a new chapter, new memories, new... opportunities! After a long day of moving, were enjoying each others company by the fireplace... maybe I am enjoying you a bit more than you me... or... you're also enjoying me being a mess! I ask if you think I'm hot for a mom.. for someone my age... I then do something to make you feel a little uncomfortable... I brush it off as it's been a long day, I finished all the sangria to myself, and need to shower and rest. Quick shower scene by myself. I come into your room the next day to apologize for my inappropriate behavior only to then suggest a sort of... deal... confession leads to sex and this will be our new norm. You take care of me, I take care of you... the way a mom should take care of her son!

File Name : Mom is Desperate and Divorced.mp4
File Size : 4505.09 MB
Duration : 00:34:43