Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Jaybbgirl - Using Your Sisters Pussy

Category: freeuse, Kink, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

You better not cum inside me. I can't believe you, you're just using me like some toy. No! No, I don't like it. I don't. I...ugh. Just shut up.

File Name : Using Your Sisters Pussy.mp4
File Size : 1565.32 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Molly Darling - Family Foursome with your Girlfriend

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Family, Kink, Taboo, Virtual Sex

You've sat your girlfriend down for a "serious talk". She thinks its all over because you can't handle the fact she has a very "loving "relationship with her Father and Brother.. but she's shocked to hear that you actually want to join in. The thought of seeing your girlfriend get fucked by her Dad and Brother makes you so horny.. and you want to have a part in the family fun! She's more than happy to invite them in for your first look at real family naughtiness.. you help her suck off her brother and dad, getting their cocks nice and hard for the main event. You all take turns fucking your girlfriends pussy. Her brother first, then her Dad.. and finally you, using their creampie loads as lube for your cock. That's one way to join the family!

File Name : Family Foursome with your Girlfriend.mov
File Size : 1153.2 MB
Duration : 00:20:06
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 122 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Kelly Payne - Bad Babysitter meets Manipulative Mom featuring TiggerRosey

Category: Beautiful Agony, Dirty Talking, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Virtual Sex

Your mom hired a sitter?! Over protective much! Your mom Kelly is definitely a special kind of mom but when she tells you she hired your old sitter to come supervise you and your bother you are taken back, as you just turned 19 and your brother is 18. Mom laughs, she tells you she cant trust you unsupervised in her house and teases you. TiggerRosey is more than happy to come over she adores you boys briefly greets your mom and since it's already kind of late is quick to but you to bed?? Hmm.. let her help you relax, and take care of that hard cock of yours... still horny after fucking your brother she doesn't hesitate to take of your cock as well, although protection first... Your mom comes home and as your rushing to dress... you notice your condom on the floor, you try to block your moms view... but it's to late... she sees it... assuming she'll be mad... worried.. she laughs.. omg.. you did fuck the sitter?! Wow... I'm so proud of you sweetie! and you used protection!? She's not mad.. she's impressed... and that turns you on... but mom says she has to check on your brother first...

File Name : Bad Babysitter meets Manipulative Mom.mp4
File Size : 704.63 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:57:23
Audio : MPEG Audio (MPEG-1 Audio layer 3), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

MissAlexaPearl - BG Blowjob Handjob and Tit Job

Category: BG, Blowjob, Handjob, Titty Fucking, Big Tits

I want to wrap my mouth and juicy tits all over that hard throbbing cock
I’ve been wanting all day to taste your load and get painted with your cum your cock feels so good massaging my throat..and even better squeezed between these melons. Your moans and squirms make my pussy so wet
Sit back, relax and drain every drop of cum just for me that cock is all mine.
Includes: b/g, sloppy blowjob, deep throat , tit job, hand job, spit, cumshot on tits, licking cum

File Name : BG Blowjob Handjob and Tit Job.mp4
File Size : 250.23 MB
Resolution : 720x1280
Duration : 00:05:39
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tatum Christine - Domestic Housewife Roleplays as Freaky Mommy 2

Category: Dirty Talking, Kink, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Were sitting on the couch and I ask if we could talk for a second... I tell you I've been a little stressed out lately.. which is so unlike me! I'm the perfect wife and always have it together.. except the last few days. I ask if you remember when we role-played that one time... I pretended to be your mom... it was the most freeing experience I've had. I felt everything and nothing at all. I need it again. Right. Now. Three cum shots. Virtual sex. Lots of dirty talk... so much so that I forget I'm roleplaying... this isn't real? ....or is it?

File Name : Domestic Housewife Roleplays as Freaky Mommy 2.mp4
File Size : 4020.76 MB
Duration : 00:27:54
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Katie Cummings - Voyeur Shower With Stepmom

Category: Boy Girl, MILF, stepmommy, Taboo, taboomommy

File Name : Voyeur Shower With Stepmom.mov
File Size : 1830.69 MB
Duration : 00:16:48
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 112 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Alexis Fawx & IsiahMaxwell - Alexis Fawx is the perfect booty call 4K

Category: BBC, Big Tits, Interracial, MILF, Redhead

When the ultimate milf Alexis Fawx visits the city, I clear out my schedule in case she has some free time. She needs dick continually to stay satisfied and I'm one of her favorites to give it to her. I filled her pussy up with every inch of my bbc and told her to cum on it as much as she like. This tape might be our hottest release yet. We really make some great jerk material that's meant to replace your go-to scene. Enjoy our latest update!

File Name : Alexis Fawx is the perfect booty call.mp4
File Size : 4737.34 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:36:16
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Kelly Payne & Miss Malorie Switch - A Taboo Impregnantion

Category: Cream Pie, Daddys Girl, Impregnation Fantasy, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex

1HR & 30 MINUTES OF SEXY MOMMY/SON MOMMY/DADDY DADDY/DAUGHTER SISTER/BROTHER GOODNESS!
Kelly is a crazy spoiled mom, trying to get pregnant. No one wants to upset her. She wants to get pregnant and no one is going to tell her no. After trying and trying, she decides maybe it's time to change things up... After her son catches her daughter Malorie stealing Mommy's sex toys, moaning Daddy's name, he is all horned up. Running into Mommy while unpacking from vacation, she starts to seduce him, eventually fucking him. Maybe his cum is more potent than Daddy's... He cums over and over, and after, Malorie sits him down to talk. He can't even think straight, leaning in, teasing and fingering his sister, catching her by surprise. She runs off, overwhelmed and shocked. Mommy takes another test: negative. She has another idea. Calling Daddy home from work, she suggests surrogacy... family surrogacy... Suggesting that he use Malorie to impregnate instead. Not wanting to upset her, he obliges. Malorie is shocked, as he comes into her room telling her Mommy's plan. She's a virgin, and it would be her first... She agrees, fucking her own Daddy, shocked that she is going through with it. She gets filled up with his cum, and goes back to Mommy to describe it to her, filling her up as well with not one, but two more cumshots. Mommy begs him to get her pregnant before her daughter, a bit jealous. After, Malorie's brother walks in, catching her cleaning up the mess Daddy made. They both confess to fucking their parents, and Malorie decides they should fuck too. I mean, if they try to get her pregnant too, Mommy would be more than happy with it... Looks like Mommy will be getting her way one way or another....

File Name : A Taboo Impregnantion.mp4
File Size : 1181.88 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 01:37:07
Audio : MPEG Audio (MPEG-1 Audio layer 3), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Kayla Kiss - Live In Nurse

Category: Nurse Play
Related Categories: Costumes, Dildo Fucking, Home Wrecker, Medical Fetish, Sensual Domination
Keywords: Kayla Kiss,Slutty Nurse Costume,Medical Scrubs,Stethoscope,Patient Nurse Role Play,Medical Fetish,Cuckquean Dirty Talk,Submissive Wife,Dominate Mistress,Cheating,Fantasy Sex,Riding Cowgirl,Submissive Man,Big Fake Tits,Sensual Domination

What a sad day. You have strained a muscle in your back and your doctor has ordered you to rest in bed for at least two weeks. You can’t work, help your wife with the chores, or even risk putting on clothes. How will you pass these endless days of freedom? Your wife has decided to hire a nurse. A professional who is capable of providing you with the care you need. And, unknown to your wife (maybe?), the sexual satisfaction that you deserve. Wait, what!? So…that d*eam you had about a big titty nurse riding your cock…did that actually happen!? The woman on the bed with you is wearing a pair of loose-fitting scrubs but you can tell by the way that the scrubs are stretched tight over her chest that she does indeed have enormous tits. You feel your cock grow instantly hard as your busty nurse scoots her body forward on your bed, and presses herself against you while she listens to your heart and your lungs. Your natural instinct to be polite and adjust yourself and make your boner a little less of an arrow pointed right at her massive melons. But to your surprise, nurse Kayla orders you to remain still and proceeds to climb on top of you to really emphasize the importance of her words. (Surprisingly, all pain in your back has disappeared!) Kayla informs you that she is in charge of your healing and recovery. And therefore, she is in charge of you. And your cock. What!? Well…okay!
This clip continues with all sorts of role-playing: homewrecker, cheating, affairs, nurse/patient, cuckquean fantasy talk, sensual domination, subdued man/powerful woman. This clip also features nurse scrubs as well as a sexy nurse costume. There is a lot of dirty talk and a POV camera angle while I ride Torso Man forward and backward. I also play two characters: the wife and the nurse!

File Name : Live In Nurse.mp4
File Size : 1073.86 MB
Duration : 00:43:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC) (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tatum Christine - Lucky Night w/ Someone Else's Girlfriend

Category: Cheating, Dirty Talking, Kink, Saint Patricks Day, Tatum Christine

Somebody else's girlfriend has been out all day at the St Patty's Crawl! She's lost her friends, her phone... she's a mess! But she's hot... she's fun.. and she wants only one thing. You! Her boyfriend's at home being a lame-o and she's begging to be yours for the night. You take her back to your place because how could you possibly deny her... she tells you her and her bf got in an argument real bad today and she hasn't spoken to him all day.... she doesn't know your name and she doesn't care... all she wants is your dick. Its bigger. Its better. Than anything her boyfriend could ever give her...

File Name : Lucky Night w Someone Elses Girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 1298.64 MB
Duration : 00:25:55
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Fiona Dagger - Mom I Got My Dick Stuck

Category: Blowjob, Dildo Sucking, Dirty Talking, Embarrassment, Mommy Roleplay, momson, Role Play, Solo Female, Stuck, Taboo

(This was originally filmed as a custom video) You call your mother in to you bedroom to help you... And when she walks in she immediately notices the plastic lawn chair you're clutching awkwardly in front of you, covered in one of your sweatshirts! She does a double take and asks where the hell that chair came from, and what is it doing in your bedroom? You ask her to promise not to laugh at you, but you really need help. Your mom says she'll do her best not to laugh, but what on earth is going on with you? You dejectedly admit that you were dared by your friends to do something stupid... and whipping your sweatshirt off the chair, you reveal your poor swollen genitals, shoved through the plastic slats in the chair, and thoroughly stuck! Your mother gasps in shock and spends a few minutes telling you how stupid you are, even as she sympathises with how uncomfortable it looks. She says she thinks the best thing to do would be to get you to a doctor, but you beg her not to - it would just be too embarrassing! You beg her to try and help you herself, and she reluctantly agrees to have a go. She begins by lubing up your swollen cock and balls and trying to shove them back through the chair, but it's not working and they're only getting more swollen by the minute! You're beginning to panic, and your mother thinks hard for a while before eventually saying there's nothing for it - you're going to have to ejaculate, to bring the swelling of your balls down so they'll fit through. You're shocked but your mother brusquely tells you not to wriggle and complain, and she begins jacking you off! She complains about how gross and weird it is to have to do this to her own son, but decides that perhaps this will be a good part of the punishment for you - the humiliation of being jacked off by your own mother! She strokes your cock for a few minutes as you whimper in desperation, then decides that what will really help the lesson to sink in is if she traumatises you further by making you finish in her mouth! You beg her not to but she insists that this is a good idea, and that you'll never again be tempted to put your dick in silly places, because you'll always remember this as the consequence! You wriggle and moan as your mother starts detirminedly sucking your cock, telling you to go ahead and cum and get this over with, so that you can escape the chair! You unleash a huge load in her mouth, making her struggle to contain and swallow it all, and she says no wonder that you couldn't get out of the chair before, if your balls were that full of cum!
TAGS: british, english, redhead, ginger, tattoos, tattooed, solo female, roleplay, dirty talk, pov, dildo, dildo sucking, posh accent, blowjob, handjob, stuck in furniture, stuck, taboo, mother, mom son, mommy, reluctant, nagging, strict, humiliation, embarrassed, embarrassing

File Name : Mom I Got My Dick Stuck.mp4
File Size : 1608.41 MB
Duration : 00:17:27
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Mvngokitty - Makima's Good Boy JOI - Chainsawman

Category: Big Ass, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Cosplay, JOI

Makima's Good Boy JOI chainsaw man cosplay // from now on, you'll do whatever i say. discipline is necessary wouldn't you agree? now why don't you be a good boy and take off your pants for me. i'll make sure to get that thick cock all warmed up for my pussy, maybe i'll give you some kisses too. but i'm not gonna be satisfied with just that, i want you to feel you inside me. i want you to push that in all the way to the back, and this is an order. i'll continue doing this until your balls are completely empty!~ JOI + STRIP TO NUDITY + RIPPED TIGHTS + BOOB JOB + BIG DILDO + DIRTY TALK + HANDJOB + LICKS + REVERSE COWGIRL + POV + CREAMPIE + NO MUSIC

File Name : Makimas Good Boy JOI.mp4
File Size : 1992.33 MB
Duration : 00:13:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 80.4 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tattooed Temptress - Mommy Will Do Anything to Make You Happy

Category: Cream Pie, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Role Play, Taboo

Mommy has just arrived home from her vacation, and she is so happy to see you! But Mommy notices you’re a little sad, you’ve missed mommy haven’t you? She will do anything to cheer you up. You notice mommy’s micro bikini under her shirt, and you want to see it. Mommy is reluctant at first. It is fucked up afterall to show her son her body in a tiny bikini, but she agrees. Mommy loves seeing you happy, and notices your cock twitching….. Mommy will show you more, but only this once, just to make you feel better about mommy being away on vacation. Mommy’s pussy is getting wet over your hard cock, so she decides you need a handjob, blow job and fucking.

File Name : Mommy Will Do Anything to Make You Happy.mp4
File Size : 1010.42 MB
Duration : 00:14:07
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 247 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tatum Christine - Daddys Girl with Anal

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Old And Young, Older Man Younger Women, Taboo

This is two videos in one. The original video I shot was filmed at night with a ring light... I don't really shoot with that look/vibe so it didn't match the aesthetic of my page... which is why I shot it again, this time in the day time and a little different... but then my friends invited me to the beach and I didn't finish filming it. The footage is all really super cute and I would hate for it to go to waste or ever be unseen! It's only available for 24 hours bc its one unfinished video in front of a night time video so that also does not match my aesthetic hahaha anyways, this video has virtual pussy eating, blowjob, two sex scenes, anal and two cummies. One in my ass, one on my face!

File Name : Daddys Girl with Anal.mp4
File Size : 2754.26 MB
Duration : 00:28:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Xev Bellringer - Horny Assistant Seduces Boss 4K

Category: Creampie, Dildo Play, Fake Cum, Masturbation, Professional, Pussy Play, Slut, Virtual Sex, Voyeur

(4k) I've always wanted you, Sir. I may be married, but my husband is a terrible lay and I need to spice up my sex life again. I sure got your attention when I started rubbing my pussy through my tiny thong. You like that don't you. Take your cock out then, and stroke it for me while I finger my cunt......

File Name : Horny Assistant Seduces Boss.mp4
File Size : 2776.3 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:15:57
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 127 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Amber Hahn / imamberhahn - Dear Diary I Am A Whore

Category: Confession, Cream Pie, Dirty Talking, Fingering, School Girl

So, I fucked 4 different men today.. But not at the same time. Cream pie after cream pie.. Hehe. Does this make me a slut.. But oh my god, it felt so good. I wanted to VLOG the memory of fucking all these hot men. All hot in their own way. Mmm, talking about it turns me on, I am so wet and full of cum. I hope no one in my class finds out..

File Name : Dear Diary I Am A Whore.mp4
File Size : 222.45 MB
Resolution : 720x1280
Duration : 00:05:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tatum Christine - Leaving Your Wife For Your Ex - A Foot Focused Love Story

Category: Foot Fetish, GFE, Kink, POV, Toe Sucking

I'm sitting on the train, with my head phones in listening to 1,000 miles by Vanessa Carlton. I glance over and see you have just sat down. I haven't seen you in years! This is insane!! We used to date years ago, and when I broke up with you randomly it sent you into a depression... you remind me and how could I forget... the jokes on me now bc you've found someone who you love and helped with your depression while I'm still stuck trying to just date around... not only that but I have realized now more than ever that you were the best thing to ever happen to me. You were perfect and my biggest regret in life is breaking up with you.. we small talk... I can't help but ask if your wifes feet are as perfect as mine.. you always loved them. After all, it was my feet that gave you a foot fetish... we giggle and you don't answer me but that's fine bc my stop is coming up! I ask if you're close by and you say yes. I somehow persuade you to get off the same stop as me, come up to my place and catch up a bit more. One thing leads to another and after all my flirting, we end up having sex. *shocker!!* I beg you to leave your wife, she's not right for you and I am!! Were meant to be together and I can see that now.... you leave her :) ****please note; this is my first time using a green screen but I think I did a great job! the "foot focus" part is not a huge part of the video, but it is there. I just got an absolutely insane new camera and am still learning how to use it... one minute is ever so so slightly out of focus during the foot job but my face is still insanely clear, if that will bother you please do not buy this video :) I am wearing toe rings, if you do not like that, do not buy the video! I do not have a mic yet for my new camera so if you don't like the sound in the preview, don't buy the video :)

File Name : Leaving Your Wife For Your Ex.mp4
File Size : 3965.16 MB
Duration : 00:27:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 130 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ruby Onyx - POV Riding Your Huge Dick

Category: Big Dicks
Related Categories: Blow Jobs, Boy-Girl, Cum Swallowers, Fucking, POV
Keywords: POV,Cum In Mouth,Big Tits,Big Cock,Blow Job,Alpha Male,Big Dick,Cock Sucking,Deepthroat,Boy Girl,Cock Riding,Cock Tease,Cum Swallower,Pussy Stretching,Sex

Look at the size of this dick!! Its absolutely huge! I can hide behind it! Look at the delight on my face knowing that I have the opportunity to straddle this massive cock! Don't mind me if I decide to use you for your giant manhood and for my own personal gratification! First I wrap my mouth around it and take it as far into my mouth as physically possible. Then, I remove my underwear and seat myself down, slowly feeling it stretch my pussy as I work it deep inside me! The pleasure was intense as I fuck and suck! Of course, big dicks come with big balls too, balls filled with cum and I made sure I took every last drop!

File Name : POV Riding Your Huge Dick.mp4
File Size : 1159.48 MB
Duration : 00:13:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 245 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Miss Malorie Switch - Sharing The Bed With Your Sister

Category: Accidental Creampie, brothersister, Cream Pie, Family, Impregnation Fantasy, sister, Sisters, Taboo, tabooimpregnation, Virtual Sex

You and your family are on spring break vacation, and as your sister tries to claim the king bed as her own, she discovers that your Mom didn't get you two different beds and you will have to share a bed. She is pissed, telling you to mind your space and leave her the fuck alone. However, early in the morning she nuzzles her ass against your cock, and when she awakes, she has a second of shock and confusion, but is overtaken by her arousal, taking your cock and easing it into her pussy. You wake, finding her grinding back on it, and you thrust back in return. She tells you to pull out, but as you bend her over into doggy, you can't help but take her pussy as your own, eventually filling it up, risking impregnating your own sister. She tells you to go grab a plan b and a thing of condoms, since you'll be sharing a bed all week and you suck at pulling out...
Keywords: sister brother, family, hotel, accidental creampie, impregnation fantasy, taboo imrpegnation, virtual sex, no dildo, creampie, taboo, POV mixed with first person

File Name : Sharing The Bed With Your Sister.mp4
File Size : 1589.97 MB
Duration : 00:10:29

Linux11

Jaybbgirl - Wedding Night Breeding Me

Category: Breeding, Impregnation Fantasy, Kink, POV, Wedding Fetish, Virtual Sex

We finally did it, we finally got married! My perfect hubby. Now we can start trying. You can start using me as a breeding machine, get me pregnant, pump me full of you sperm. I can't wait any longer.

File Name : Wedding Night Breeding Me.mp4
File Size : 1717.89 MB
Duration : 00:17:11