Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

MissAlexaPearl - I love playing with my pussy for you

Category: Dirty Talking, JOI, Huge Boobs, MILF, POV, Mastrubation

I love playing with my pussy for you… makes me to wet thinking about you filling me up with your cum and stroking that cock for me
I’m gonna soak these panties for you, and have you smell my sweet juices
Does it make you horny when I make myself cum for you

File Name : I love playing with my pussy for you.mp4
File Size : 160.5 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:03:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Angel The Dreamgirl - She Was Sent from the future to Get Your CUM 4K

Category: Cum Swallowers
Related Categories: CFNM, Cock Tease, Condom Blowjobs, Leather Fetish, POV
Keywords: Custom Clip,Lollipops,Angel The Dreamgirl,Popsicle,Tongue Fetish,Bubblegum,High Heels,Cum In Mouth,Heavy Makeup

The blowjob can be just like the last video you made for me
625 Welcome to the dark side Its your new secret life
with the sucking slurping licking switching between the lollipop, bubble gum and popsicle and the cock, except this time you can go faster as the blowjob progresses and when he’s about to cum slow down and tease him (edge him) when you notice he is close to cumming you can take the condom off and lick the cock before you start sucking it nice and slow until he shoots all his cum in your mouth as you look at the camera and then when he’s done cumming show the camera all the cum in your mouth and tongue and swirl it around with your tongue before swallowing it like a good girl and smile, lick and suck your fingers clean, and the cock of any cum, then go up close to the camera and lick the camera lens before the video ends.
The story can be you’re a terminatrix (as known as T-X, female terminator) searching for Chris Connor? and your husband tries to run from you but you catch him, and just like the kiss of a demon queen, he comes to, and is subdued as you’re sucking a lolipop and he can’t help but get hard because of how sexy of a robot you are, once you notice, you rub your butt against him with the leather pants against his throbbing cock and tease him while sucking and licking the lolipop, as you see he likes it you smile and get on your knees and start the blowjob, explaining to him that this is convenient for you because you require his DNA and his cum will do (which would explain why you take the condom off to suck it out) you can talk about how you were sent from the future to the past programmed to get his dna so the terminators can learn about all his weaknesses and more about the human race and perhaps learn to populate chris connors of your own learning from the sperm and turn the tides in favor of the terminators,
and that if you collect his cum rather than his od you no longer have to terminate him, as you’re performing oral between him and the lolipop (you can add to it as you see fit) when your knees get tired you can switch like the kiss of a demon queen where he wakes up again with you on top of him sucking him until he’s finished, you can have him wake up to you with no jacket on (whatever you wore behind that jacket in the original video? Or a black tank top?) when you see him struggling to hold his cum back you can shake your head and finger like “no no no” as you take the condom off to suck out his cum you can say “I need your cum, in my mouth” (not sure if you’ve ever seen terminator 3 but the terminator girl gains information from licking/ingesting things so this is great)

File Name : She Was Sent From The Future To Get Your Cum.mp4
File Size : 5299.24 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:36:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Nicolette Bloom - Bf Turned on by His Mom

Category: Dirty Talking, Girlfriend Experience, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex

I'm so happy I got to meet your parents. Do you think they like me? Do they think I'm a good girl for their son? Yeah? Wait, is that your Mom. Oh wow, she's getting fucked isn't she? You can literally hear her moaning from your room. I mean I guess you're only a wall away. Wait you are literally throbbing right now. You never get this hard babe. Are you turned on by listening to your Mom getting fucked? You are, aren't you? You naughty boy. What if I pretend to be your Mom and you fuck me while you listen to her getting fucked? I bet you wish it was you that were making her moan like that

File Name : Bf Turned on by His Mom.mp4
File Size : 1493.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:20
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 130 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Heatherbby - Quicky Vacation Cum

Category: Big Ass, POV, Hitachi, Solo Masturbation, Butt Plug

File Name : Quicky Vacation Cum.mp4
File Size : 107.31 MB
Resolution : 720x1280
Duration : 00:10:59

Linux11

Amber Hahn / imamberhahn - Flu Season

Category: Boob Bouncing, Costume, High Heels, Nurse, Slow Motion

Nurse Amber here to save your day! And drain your cock!!! Slow Motion- slutty stripper heels. Can't really go wrong!

File Name : Flu Season.mp4
File Size : 269.2 MB
Duration : 00:07:30
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 118 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Octavia May - Slutty Schoolgirl

Category: POV, All Natural, Dildo Riding, Blowjob, Cosplay, Roleplay

File Name : Slutty Schoolgirl.mp4
File Size : 292.27 MB
Duration : 00:06:36

Linux11

Miss Malorie Switch - Mommy Is A Bad Influence

Category: Caught, Dirty Talking, Kink, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex

**Use of taboo trigger word** You wake up your Mommy while she is in bed with your little sister. Wanting to fuck her, she tries telling you no as she doesn't want to wake your little sister or let her know that her big brother is fucking her Mommy. However, she's a bad fucking taboo Mommy, and she can't help but be naughty with her son. You get ontop of her, and she tells you to fuck her right there, right next to your little sister. She makes you call her a bad Mommy, knowing how wrong it is to do it without your sister knowing. She then wants a turn on top, watching as she rides you and watches your sister rest. She wants to be even worse for you, offering to spit on her face. When she does, she wakes, realizing that Mommy is fucking her big brother. She starts complaining, but your Mommy doesn't let her. She tells her she better sit there or get on the floor, that Mommy is a bad fucking taboo Mommy whether she likes it or not. Maybe your little sister can learn a thing or two...

File Name : Mommy Is A Bad Influence.mp4
File Size : 1921.76 MB
Duration : 00:12:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lewdestbunnie - Amateur Unreleased Pack

Category: Barely Legal, Dildo Fucking, Exhibitionism, Taboo, Teens 18 Plus

Curious about ultra-amatuer Bunnie? Well the vault is open!! Here's a 8 unposted vids from my first 6 months as a creator (end of 2021/early 2022)! Keep in mind these are my first experiences acting and working with a camera and at the time I shared a tiny studio apartment and didn't have many props, so these videos are pretty different from my current content! If you're interested in seeing a little bunnie find her footing and learn how to be lewd, this is for you!
TITLES AND TIMESTAMPS
1. Slutty Church Girl [0:02]
♡ church friends roleplay, masturbating, cum on tits
2. My Sweet Little Body [5:16]
♡ older man x younger girl roleplay, foot and hand focused, petite admiration
3. Ready For Anal [15:57]
♡ close friends roleplay, blowjob while masturbating, simulated anal with no penetration
4. Drain You Dry [26:00]
♡ school students roleplay, side pov blowjob with cum
5. Taking My Oral Pregnancy [41:35]
♡ reluctant pov, cheating, cum swallowing to get pregnant
6. Hungry Daughter Needs Daddy's Meal [47:30]
♡ daddy/daughter roleplay, blowjobs, dildo riding, lots of cum swallowing
7. Daddy Daughter Quiet Time [1:08:25]
♡ daddy/daughter roleplay, foot massage, pussy eating, dildo in doggie, dildo riding
8. Bunnie's Lewd Adventure [1:23:04]
♡ shy boy x lewd girl roleplay, exhibitionism, flashing and dildo fucking on public trail
+ 5 bonus clips that feature schoolgirls, masturbation, and exhibitionist public play!! starts at [1:34:14]

File Name : Amateur Unreleased Pack.mp4
File Size : 9088.28 MB
Duration : 01:50:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 244 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

TheSeraphimEternal - Mommy Is Home

Category: Mommy Roleplay, Huge Boobs, Big Tits, JOI, Jerk Off Instructions, Oil, Dominant, Cum Countdown

(JOI)
Mommy is home and you were so good when you I was away
What a lovely little house husband you are~
Let mommy reward you for all your hard work,…just make sure to do EXACTLY as I say

File Name : Mommy Is Home.mp4
File Size : 326.98 MB
Duration : 00:09:03
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

BabygirlHazel - Bra Try On JOI

Category: Big Tits, Bra Fetish, Nipples, Titty Squeezing, JOI

In this video I try on all the new bras I just got just for your eyes only, imagine it like a long distance kinda thing & I just wanted to show you them to brighten up your day with my big 34F Tits! I hope you like how it fits & do exactly as I say in the video...

File Name : Bra Try On JOI.mov
File Size : 1221.09 MB
Duration : 00:11:13
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Bustyklara - Naughty Nurse JOI

Category: Big Boobs, Big Tits, Boob Bouncing, Huge Boobs, JOI

Your busty naughty nurse is here to talk dirty to you and make you explode over her huge breast

File Name : Naughty Nurse JOI.mp4
File Size : 1309.77 MB
Duration : 00:11:51
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 252 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Raven Evil - Sneaky Stroker Risky JOI JOE

Category: FemDom Goddess-FemDom Princess, Jerk Off Instruction-JOI, Beg To Stroke, Cuck, Encouragement, FemDom, Instructions, Jerk Off Encouragement, Mesmerize, Tattooed Goddess

I know you can't help yourself, it's IMPOSSIBLE to not stroke to me. And the thrill of touching your cock when your wifey is nearby... it's exhilarating! I want you to jerk off near your wife, get so close that she just...might..catch you...

File Name : Sneaky Stroker Risky JOI JOE.mp4
File Size : 513.63 MB
Duration : 00:05:59

Linux11

Miss Malorie Switch - ButtFuck Me Bro

Category: Anal, Blackmail Fantasy, Family, Gaping, Taboo

*use of taboo trigger word, gaping, anal creampie* *emphasis on butt/butthole opposed to ass/asshole*
Your sister caught you fucking another girl other than your girlfriend in the BUTT, and she uses it to her advantage... She says she won't tell your girlfriend if you take your sister's anal virginity, as her boyfriend doesn't wanna fuck her in the butt. She blackmails you, sucking you and slowly lowering her tight, virgin butthole on her brother's cock. She slowly gets used to it, and then ends with her bouncing back hard on your cock begging for your cum deep in her butt...
Keywords: anal, virgin, butt, ass fetish, ass fucking, anal creampie, brotherxsister, sister fetish, family, taboo, glasses, pigtails pov sex, big dildo, ass fucking, butt fucking

File Name : ButtFuck Me Bro.mp4
File Size : 2471.72 MB
Duration : 00:16:18
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Candystart - Tifa Lockhart wet dreams Final Fantasy

Category: Cosplay, Cumshots, Double Blowjob, Fucking Machines, Video Games

Did you enjoy playing Final Fantasy VII? Come into Tifa Lockhart´s wet dreams and check what she enjoys playing.

File Name : Tifa Lockhart wet dreams Final Fantasy.mp4
File Size : 577.5 MB
Duration : 00:20:58
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 274 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Lizzie Buns - Velma Takes Rex's Knot + Creampie

Category: Bad Dragon, Cream Pie, Creamy, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Riding

PAWG Velma is back and with a new challenge! Taking Rex's THICK knot. This video is the full version, 17 min, 58 seconds and contains multiple angle and lots of sticky creampies and oil, all while Velma fit that thick knot in her tight pussy!

File Name : Velma Takes Rexs Knot Creampie.mp4
File Size : 792.77 MB
Duration : 00:17:57

Linux11

Mama Fiona - Step Mommy's Lips

Category: Lip Fetish, Lip Gloss, Lips, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo

Oooooh you LOVE your stepmamas LIPS don’t you!? My lips are your favorite favorite body part and you miss them sooo so so so much. My big, fat, juicy glossy lips drive you absolutely wild as I tease and taunt you with them, sucking on my fingers, smacking them directly in front of you. How long will you be able to last once I start sucking on this cock, running my juicy lips up and down the shaft while I whisper to you, my handsome sexy stepson… making you desire my juicy wet lips and mouth even more. Mmmmm you’ll never be able to get enough of step mommy’s lips, will you hunnybunny?
tags: lips, lip fetish, glossy, glossy lips, big lips, filled lips, lip, shiny lips, MYLF, younger man older woman, MILF, step-mommy domme, step-mommy fetish, MILF, MILF Fetish, sensual domination, taboo, taboo fantasy mommydomme, Goddess Fiona, goddess fiona, MILF, blowjob, dirty talk, talking dirty, role play, faux-cest, fantasy fuck, MILF fantasy, stepmom fantasy, moaning, moaning fetish, roleplay, cock tease, Femdom, female domination, JOI, jerkoff instructions, jerk off instruction, hand job, handjob, jerk off instruction, sexy white girl, big titties, dark asshole, lips, lip fetish, big lips, filled lips, red lips, lip gloss, lipstick, lipstick fetish, sexy toes, white toes, long nails, nails fetish, pussy tease, innie pussy, sensual femdom, long hair, makeup fetish, eyeliner fetish, hands fetish, sexy, beautiful face, goddess, pale, athletic, toned body, dancer, smiling, laughing, phat pussy, fat pussy, closed pussy, brunette, sexy lips, sexy tits, titties, big titties, bouncing breasts, big nipples, natural titties

File Name : Step Mommys Lips.mp4
File Size : 428.1 MB
Duration : 00:09:42

Linux11

Gabbie Carter - Blowjob And Swallowing Cum

Category: Big Tits, POV, Blonde, Blowjob, Deepthroat

File Name : Blowjob And Swallowing Cum.mp4
File Size : 325.17 MB
Duration : 00:05:16
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Octokuro - Makima Give A Propper Treat To Her Agent

Category: Blowjob, Cosplay, Cum In Mouth, Face Sitting, Hardfucking

Fighting with demons are tough work and ussually ungrateful. But this time, job will be extremely dangerous. And Makima know proper test for her best agent. Сan he handle with the most dangerous woman when she is so sexy and lustful? Especially when she arleady cath his dick with hot lips
In this video: sloppy sexy blowjob, rough pussy fuck, rider pose, face sitting and cum in mouth and face

File Name : Makima Give A Propper Treat To Her Agent.mp4
File Size : 449.13 MB
Duration : 00:19:32

Linux11

Sasha Curves - That One Aunt

Category: Family, Lollipop Lickers, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex

There’s a family wedding tomorrow and everyone’s staying at your house tonight, so when that one aunt turns up characteristically late, there’s nowhere left for her except your room. You’ve not seen her in about a year, but you could swear she’s flirting with you as she asks if it’s ok to share the bed. Sucking on a lollipop seductively, she explains that she has to rush out to the car to grab one last thing. While she’s gone, you can’t help but rummage through her stuff and steal away a nice pair of satin panties for later. She’s been turning you on with all the lolly licking, it’s only fair! When she gets back and can’t find her satin pyjama bottoms, you fear she’s on to you, but she just apologises that she’s going to have to wear just her panties and the two of you get off to bed. Later in the night, you’re dreamily awoken to a lollipop being teased into your mouth. It’s your aunt and she found the satin pyjamas under your pillow. But she’s not mad, she’s horny. She rubs the lollipop all over her wet pussy and teases you with the mess she’s made in her panties. She wants you to fuck her, and in return, she’ll not tell anyone your dirty little secret. Is this a dream, or are you really about to fuck your sexy nympho auntie?

File Name : That One Aunt.mp4
File Size : 977.63 MB
Duration : 00:16:45

Linux11

Crystal Rush - The Surprise

Category: Anal, Big Butts, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, GFE, POV Sex

It’s time to wake up.. You’re right, I’m horny again. But I want to try something new today… I’m not going to tell you, I’m going to show you. It’ll be a surprise…

File Name : The Surprise.mp4
File Size : 982.41 MB
Duration : 00:22:59
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream