Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Bettie Bondage - Late Dinner with Mom

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, DIRTY TALK, POV SEX, VIRTUAL SEX, FANTASIES
Keywords: mother son, mom, wincest, role-play, role play, roleplay, pov virtual, impregnation, taboo impregnation, fantasy, bettie bondage

You're in the kitchen when your mother comes in, wearing only a pair of tight jeans, heels, and a push up bra...strange. She's smiling and bending over a lot, too. She tells you that she's sorry dinner will be late, but Dad was helping her in the bedroom with...something. She smirks at you. Is she saying what you think she's saying? No...but she is wearing just a bra in front of her own son...this is all very confusing.
"Oh hi sweetie.....I'm sorry I'm not completely dressed, but I was in a hurry to make you dinner. Your father will be gone for a while." She bends down to get an apron from the cabinet, teasing you with her ass. She moves closer as you start to get hard, "Honey," she says, "your dad and I just had sex, and my pussy is still wet and full of his cum...I love it when you stare at me and fantasize about fucking me. I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck you!!" You can't believe what she's saying...she tells you that she always loved the way you got so interested in her privates when you were young and would follow her into the bathroom. "Come watch, sweetie, aren't you still that curious boy?" she struts to the bathroom, teasing you with her cum filled pussy as she pees and touches herself. You're hard as a rock as she tells you she wants you to add a load to her messy cunny. You practically run to the bedroom as she lays down and begs you to come fuck her.
As you start to stroke your cock against her wet pussy, she tells you how badly she's always wanted this, wanted you. She tells you about how you're going to fill her pussy first with your cock and then your cum. She's a total cum slut, she confesses, and she needs both her husband and her son to fill her! Pulling you in deeper and urging you to cum, she admits that she isn't on birth control but she wants you to flood her fertile hole. "Besides," she purrs, "there will be no way to tell whose it is...you might as well give me your cum, son..."

Format: MP4
Size: 696 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:56
Audio: AAC 130 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/8548f8a4b8e77e868e47d32efed6eee7/Late_Dinner.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/eac011e1805f31f3dd831b588d0a6774/Late_Dinner.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Bettie Bondage - Breaking Mom's Dry Spell

Related Categories: FANTASIES, ROLE PLAY, CUMSHOTS, MILF, POV
Keywords: mother son, mom, virgin, young virgin, older woman, wincest, fauxcest, tit cumshot, cum on tits, bettie bondage

Your mom is chatting with you before a big date. She's nervous - it's been years. She's dressed like a total slut in a tight fishnet top with just a bra underneath. She confides in you as you chat, confessing that she's been so horny lately it's hard to focus. She needs to get laid before she acts on some seriously dirty and wrong fantasies!! You can't get her to admit what these fantasies are exactly, but if you're not mistaking the situation, she's really flirting with you. She must really need to get laid - you're her own son!
Later that night, you hear her stumble in. It's not too late, but you pretend to be asleep as you see her stumble into the living room. She beelines unsteadily towards your place on the couch. She lays on top of you, slurring her words as you watch her reach for the belt buckle on your jeans...
...You protest at first. Not really because you don't want it. You totally do. You're hard just seeing your mom's tits pressed against your thighs. Her mouth so close to your cock. She unzips as you tell her no, it's not right, but she's a woman on a mission. A mission to fuck her son. You're more than happy to oblige, giving only fake protests as she starts to stroke and suck you. She tells you that she's going to take your virginity tonight, whether you like it or not, sitting back and straddling you to tease your cock with her dripping wet pussy. You can't take your eyes off her as she strokes you against her wet hole before she begins to slide down onto your throbbing dick.
You can't believe your first time is going to be with your hot as hell mom. All your friends are going to be so jealous!

Size: 1.08 GB
Duration: 00:15:11
Audio: AAC 132 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/bd656bf873fe5da10e088386fc100977/Breaking_Moms_Dry_Spell.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/72ed473495ec02ea0c469763e9342c42/Breaking_Moms_Dry_Spell.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/272d76dd0f22cd3a6687090557c15102/Breaking_Moms_Dry_Spell.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Primal's Taboo Sex - Tiffany Watson - My Sister's Secret

Related Categories: TABOO, BRAT GIRLS, SISTERS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: tiffany watson, creampie, yoga, stretching, exercise, masturbation, blow jobs, doggy style, edging / grinding, cock tease, confrontation, t-shirts and panties, brother sister, handjobs, big loads

Part One :
I come in the living room and my sister is watching some stupid yoga video while working out. I grab the remote to change the channel and as soon as I do, she freaks out! She starts screaming at me and fighting me for the remote! We somehow end up on the floor and she pins me down and all the sudden freaks out even more because she realizes my dick is hard! Before she can say anything, I flip her over onto her back really quickly hoping maybe she'll forget, but then she says "your dick is kind of hard". I go to get off of her, I can't believe I got a boner for my sister! How embarrassing.. But then, she says it's OK, and pulls me back on top of her!! I had no idea my sister was like this..
Part Two:
I wake up to my sister laying in my bed next to me. She must've snuck in while I was sleeping. I notice she's wearing nothing but a thong and my shirt. I ask her what's up and she says I've been avoiding her. I mean the other day was amazing with her, but she is my sister. She starts to slide her hand down to my dick and I grab her hand and I tell her no, it's weird, and I have a girlfriend. But she says she has this "issue" she hasn't told our parents about. She's just.. horny- all the time. She says the other day was nice, and we live together, and she can't have the whole town knowing she's a slut. She just wants to fuck me. And keep it a secret.

Size: 270 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:27:45
Audio: AAC 62.3 kbps, 32.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/03559bcf7ed05a1a1e8c16b0af9f9b9e/My_Sisters_Secret.mp4.html

Linux11

Primal's Taboo Sex - Astrid Star - Sibling Secret

Related Categories: CREAMPIE, PETITE, BLOW JOBS, PUSSY EATING, COCK TEASE
Keywords: ASTRID STAR, RION KING, JERKING OFF, BLONDE, EDGING / GRINDING, FINGERING

Part One:
I'm just hanging out in the living room watching TV when my sister comes in the room in a bikini! I had no idea she was even here. She came running up and hugged me and asked if I wanted to go swimming, but seeing her in that bikini... I had to go in my room for a little bit and just get myself off. I couldn't believe how hard I got just from seeing her in a bikini. In the middle of me jacking off, she bursts into my room!! She knows.. she knows I fantasize about her. I can't believe how nonjudgmental she is about the whole thing. I also can't believe what happened next..
For Part Two
After the other day with my sister, we've had this kind of.. "relationship" going on. As soon as my Dad left the house, I ran into the other room to tell Astrid he was gone. She knew exactly what I meant by that. Now that our secret about each other is out, we can keep fooling around together. If I knew my sister was into me like this, I would've said something.

Size: 374 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:38:25
Audio: AAC 62.2 kbps, 32.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/8ecb4d803f86b2e27c33ac916ba1702c/Sibling_Secret.mp4.html

Linux11

Lovely Lilith - Genie Grants 3 Wishes

Category: BREAST EXPANSION
Related Categories: TITTY FUCK, BLOW JOBS, BOOB BOUNCING, BIG TITS, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES
Keywords: breast expansion, expansion, expand, growth, inflation, transformation, blow job, titty fuck, tit fuck, tit job, pov, simulated, virtual sex, big tits, lovely lilith, @lovelylilith00

Hello, master! You've rubbed my magic lamp, and now I may grant you 3 wishes! What would you like for your first wish? A.... a what? You want a bigger cock? By that, I imagine you don't mean "chicken"... Okay. Well, that's not the MOST unusual wish I've granted.... There! You have a bigger...cock... What would you like to have for your second wish? Excuse me?... you want me to.... have bigger tits? Uh... Okaaaay... How much bigger? THAT much bigger? You do realize how cramped it is in that lamp, right? Ok, ok... There! I have bigger breasts now! What would you like for your final wish, master? Infinite wishes? Sorry... that's against the rules! However, if I might persuade you... especially now with my nice large breasts... what if I instead give you the strongest orgasm of your life... and you use your final wish to set me free? Would you like that? Do we have a deal?

Size: 192 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:37
Audio: AAC 64.0 kbps, 24.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/2fd2d7c988412ab6aa39ca73b11aa7bc/Genie_Grants_3_Wishes.mp4.html

Linux11

Bettie Bondage - Family Road Trip

Related Categories: EROTIC MAGIC, MAGIC CONTROL, CREAMPIE, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, FANTASIES
Keywords: milf, mother son, m/s, bettie bondage

I've been talking to you about a mother-son roadtrip for ages. You've finally agreed to go along! I'm so excited. I've been waiting for this for so long...of course, I'm prepared for exactly what I've always wanted from you. The first night of the trip, I get out my special concoction formulated just for you and me...you see, I've been wanting to fuck you for so long, sweetie, and not just that, but I've wanted to feel my son's cock explode load after load of thick cum into my cunt! This is the perfect opportunity to spike your water with something to keep you fast asleep and rock hard! It works like a charm and in no time at all, you're to the world with a rockhard boner for me to stroke, suck, fuck and make cum inside my pussy not once, but twice! It worked so well, I think I might have to do this every night for the next week of our trip! What a good boy you've been. Maybe by the end of it, I'll give you a little less of the sleeping drugs so you can enjoy the view of Mom bouncing on your dick!

Size: 622 MB
Duration: 00:09:53
Audio: AAC 129 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/88458c6596aab9cae12cc66f5b3ba969/Road_Trip.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/ae9c5500c36fd42380fdb5d5bb8da7bb/Road_Trip.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Princess Ellie Idol - Sin For My Ass

Category: NUN FETISH
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, COSTUMES, PVC-VINYL, RELIGIOUS, SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: princess ellie idol, non-nude, ass shaking, booty shaking, thighs, femdom pov, jerk off instruction, encouragement, shinye

No matter your religious or ethnic background, you still find the idea of a naughty nun incredibly sexy. I'll have you sinning over and over again with every stroke of your cock! C'mon sinner, confess your sins as you pray to my divine ass!!

Size: 302 MB
Duration: 00:08:26
Audio: AAC 157 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/9682a7f929da151ce6fee1a174aa4308/Sin_For_My_Ass.mp4.html

Linux11

Raven Hart - I Know You Love Mommy's Tits

Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MILF, AMAZONS, HOUSEWIVES
Keywords: raven hart, rion king, fucking, cumshots, cum on tits, big tits, tit play, nipple piercing, blowjobs, hand job, voyeur, riding, dirty talk

Part ONE - I know you can't help yourself. It's Ok, it's natural really. My tits are very big, and there is nothing wrong with you staring, and fantasizing...
Part TWO - Oh baby, again? . Ok, but I have to use my mouth and my hand, Mommy's pussy is getting sore

Size: 405 MB
Duration: 00:30:23
Audio: AAC 64.0 kbps, 24.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/450ea48b4b2ede2e373ff9a841a622b2/I_Know_You_Love_Mommys_Tits.mp4.html

Linux11

Miss Emily Astrom - Alien Brain Bend JOI

Category: MENTAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: MESMERIZE, ALIENS & MONSTERS, GENDER TRANSFORMATION, BODY INFLATION, JOI
Keywords: trance, erotic, alien, latex, rubber, brainwash, experiment, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, mind control, balloon, inflation, hypnotism

A super creative custom I did! You meet me at a party, and I take you outside and mesmerize you before revealing I'm a sexy alien, here to perform experiments on human sexuality- with you as my specimen! Feel yourself inflating, turning into a rubber doll, filling with helium and developing intense feminine curves- but still maintaining your male parts, of course. I encourage you to pleasure yourself to ease along the experiment as you rise up into my ship- contains JOI, countdown, inflation, and transformation!

Size: 564 MB
Duration: 00:22:46
Audio: AAC 53.6 kbps, 44.1 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/8f2012fadb163049d2c73254958f37d7/Alien_Brain_Bend.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/11c5141e554edfde2bb90c61cd68d713/Alien_Brain_Bend.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Mistress T - Slow, Quiet Wet Dream For Mum's Boy

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: MILF, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, SEX ED, FUCKING, DRINKING

Sexy Mum (MILF) finds her boy in her bed. He's so still & quiet, but warm...& naked...& hard...she hushes him & moves slowly as to not disturb him. Mum's soothing voice & light touch...it's like a dream...Mum's pussy...Mum's hand...a messy climax and he'll always wonder if it was real or just something he imagined... (FUCKING, OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN, FAMILY FANTASIES, TABOO, SEX ED, MILF, HANDJOBS)

Size: 324 MB
Duration: 00:11:02
Audio: AAC 157 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/a4fff9f994fab98850521cf7b6a7183b/Slow_Quiet_Wet_Dream.mp4.html

Linux11

Bettie Bondage - Cheating Mom Caught on Cam and Blackmailed

Related Categories: BLACKMAIL FANTASY, POV SEX, VIRTUAL SEX, POV, DIRTY TALK
Keywords: cheating mom, wincest, fauxcest, blackmail, mom son, pov blowjob, pov sex, bj, bettie bondage

Your mother is sleeping around behind your dad's back. You know it. You decided to set up a hidden camera in her room over the weekend while your father is away on business. You even lie and tell her you'll be sleeping at a friend's house for the weekend, setting up the camera and watching it remotely from the library. When you see her appear on screen, you can't help but watch the grainy black and white footage. You see your mother start to undress as she sits on top of some guy in your parent's bed. She's dirty talking and telling him all about how your dad is away and so are you. You can't believe her - what a slut! Despite your anger you feel your cock grow in your pants. You almost take it out and jerk off right there in the library but then, you get an idea...
You arrive back at home once you see them finish and get dressed. Looking in the driveway and seeing only your mother's car when you get back, you walk in with your tablet in hand. You have the video saved, queued up for your plan. Your mom is so surprised to see you! You can tell she hoped to have the house to herself for her little rendezvous. Not if you can help it.
You confront her, showing her the video and telling her you know everything! She acts all upset, sorry and sad - telling you that she can't believe you've spied on her like this. Before she can recover from being found out, you tell her what you need: you want what that guy got. You want her. You watch her face as she realizes what predicament she's in. Either fuck her own son, or get revealed for the cheating slut she is. You know she has no choice, and even the little sobs she lets out as she begs you not to do this won't make you stop. You're going to make your mom fuck you.
At first, she's so reluctant, begging you to take anything else: a car, money, anything! But you're persistent. You want her mouth, her pussy - everything. It doesn't take long before she's getting into it - your own mother, drooling over your cock, dirty talking her son and begging for cum!
The best part? Your hidden cam is going the whole time, capturing your mom taking your cock! The ideal ammo to insure your mom stays your blackmailed cumslut.

Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:17:42
Audio: AAC 129 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/acadd162a7a4ea7020bce6d850a17f3b/Caught_on_Cam_and_Blackmail.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/9f04ffae7dd4321ba12d347b3cc7f038/Caught_on_Cam_and_Blackmail.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/dc422b87bc6683bd8541fbda568b36b1/Caught_on_Cam_and_Blackmail.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Lady Fyre - Babysitter Milks Your Cock

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: BABYSITTER, TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CUMSHOTS, POV
Keywords: lady fyre, ladyfyre, taboo, big dick, babysitter, handjob, redhead, cumshot, older woman, big tits, ass fetish, thong, handjob, instructional

You're in a cabin the woods on vacation but you can't sleep so you've been trying to masturbate. Your little brother is in the room next to you, and you've kept him awake with your grunting. He woke up the babysitter to have her check on you, and when she comes in she realizes what the problem is. You've been trying to jerk off using two fingers, and she takes your cock out of your underwear & shows you how to use your whole hand. She tells you to pay attention because this is the only time she's going to jerk you off. She explains that she really needs the job, and your parents were cool enough to bring her on the family vacation. If she can't keep you boys quiet, she won't get to come on more trips. You're not cumming fast enough, so she shows off her butt a little. You still won't cum, so she finally pulls out a bare breast. That seems to do the trick, and you cum hard with her hand around your cock. You were a little embarrassed when she first walked in, but this turned into the best family vacation ever.

Size: 76 MB
Duration: 00:09:33
Audio: AAC 128 kbps, 44.1 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/8b918efd6e519a8b4ba0ae8443b2d039/Babysitter_Milks_Your_Cock.mp4.html

Linux11

Ashley Mason - Mommies Panty Thief

Related Categories: ANAL, YOGA PANTS, FACIALS, PANTY FETISH, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: anal

I had been noticing that my panties have been disappearing lately. On this day I changed from my work clothes into my Yoga outfit and specifically remember leaving my panties in the dirty clothes hamper. When I went back into the bathroom, the panties were missing! I immediately went to my sons room to question him about this. When I walked in he had my panties wrapped around this cock and he was jerking off! I confronted him and he apologized and said he was having trouble cumming. I suggested that maybe he sniffed my panties. He did and his cock began to grow. I wanted to make sure he came so I began to jerk his cock for him. Soon I started sucking his cock. Before I knew it i was on top of him riding his cock. I got so horney I asked him to fuck my ass to ensure that he would cum, he fucked my ass doggy and reverse until his cock was ready to blow. In the end I sucked his cock off until he exploded all over my face. Thank goodness we solved the problem.

Size: 232 MB
Resolution: 1272x720
Duration: 00:17:27
Audio: AAC 144 kbps, 44.1 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/737e7ee15432bde1139d262a90dfe06d/Mommies_Panty_Thief.mp4.html

Linux11

Bettie Bondage - Blackmailing Your Slutty Boss

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: POWERFUL WOMAN, FANTASIES, VIRTUAL SEX, BOSS / EMPLOYEE, CREAMPIE
Keywords: blackmail boss, mean boss, coercion, surprise creampie, cream pie, bettie bondage

Your boss is the biggest bitch. You really can't stand the woman. For starters, she's younger than you, received several promotions you were jockeying for over the last year when you've been there for ages...and talks to you like you're an idiot. She expects an unreal level of perfection and acts so sanctimonious it's unbelievable. So when you hear from a guy down in the warehouse that a few years ago, she got sloshed at the company Christmas party and took it in every hole from him and a few other guys (including a couple higher-ups...explains the promotions!), you know you've gotta get this leveraged against that bitch. You ask him for proof, goading him into sending you a grainy but damning photo from his cell phone of her on her knees, cross-eyed and covered in cum. You print it out and the next day, head to your meeting...
Predictably, she starts into you quickly, telling you how she expects more, she needs more, blah blah fucking blah. You pull the folded piece of paper from your coat pocket and set it on the table next to you, crossing your arms as she reaches forward and takes it, asking what it is as you remain silent. You watch her face as she opens it, confronted with the reality of this situation. Of course, she thinks you want the promotion. The one everyone knows she's vying for. She thinks thats what you want, but really...you want much more than that. You want her, on her knees. Sucking your cock, taking your cum. You want to hate fuck her and hold this over her head for as long as you can! Seeing her quickly get on her knees, fighting barely at all as she takes you into her mouth...well, you can't say you're surprised. You're just sad it took this long to figure her out!
She begs you not to cum inside her but honestly, does she really expect you to play nice, after all she's done? You pump a thick load into her pussy as she pulls away, scooping your cum out of her cunt as she stares at you in disbelief.

Size: 652 MB
Duration: 00:12:15
Audio: AAC 132 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/abf5c7e87a11bbf730ca1c36affad7f4/Blackmailing_Your_Slutty_Boss.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/06e106bdebf50c810300422d697a14ab/Blackmailing_Your_Slutty_Boss.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Goddess Kendall - Confession For Daddy

Category: DADDY'S GIRL
Related Categories: TABOO, DIRTY TALK, CHEERLEADERS, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, COCK TEASE
Keywords: taboo

Dear daddy, I have to confess I've secretly been thinking about you. I mean being with you. I know you can love me in ways I can only hope and dream of. No other boy or man is what I want. Only you. Haven't you noticed my body changing daddy? I know you don't want to make love to a little girl. I'm changing for you. All these new curves. Becoming a woman for you. Please hear me out Daddy.

Size: 634 MB
Duration: 00:11:18
Audio: AAC 128 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/7e9a52d8fe89395ddef6a44d8f442fb1/Confession_For_Daddy.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/5054a5996ce484cfdee7bd259f2d275e/Confession_For_Daddy.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Princess Bambie - Team Spirit DP

Category: Anal, Cheerleaders, Cream Pie, Double Penetration, Role Play

I roleplay as a cheerleader new to the squad. The other girls convince me that as part of my "new girl initiation", I have to go without panties to the big first game of the season. We win the game and as the new girl, it's my responsibility to go congratulate them on their hard work. I find the team inside the boys' locker room, telling them how excited I am to finally be cheering for a good team and how sexy they are on the field. I ask if they think we have a shot at making it all the way to finals, to which they answer only if I'll keep giving them proper motivation. I'm immediately embarrassed, knowing they must've seen up my skirt and start explaining what happened. They say that they already know about the "new girl initiation", and there's a part two. I have to show them my tits now, to get them pumped up for the next game. I refuse at first, lying I've only ever showed them to my boyfriend until eventually I give in. Determined to be a part of a really good team, I'll do whatever it takes. It doesn't stop there, though. After seeing how cute my little pierced tits are, they're determined to get a closer look at my tight little pussy. I'm getting pretty horny having them watch me and agree, but only if they take off their towels and start stroking their cocks. It's only fair; I know they've seen each other naked in the showers anyways, and I can't be the only one getting naked here! The team agrees and starts stroking their cocks to my pussy, which is getting really wet having them stare at me. I let them see a little bit of how flexible I am and they're overcome with the need to fuck me. As the last part of the initiation, they say, I have to take on the whole team. I refuse at first, saying it's not even possible since I only have two hands, my mouth, and my pussy. One of them suggests we use my ass, but my boyfriend has never used my ass before and I'm not too sure. After being accused of having no team spirit, I reluctantly agree. The team takes turns, stroking the cocks, getting a handjob, and the two teammates that can fit in my tight little holes using my pussy and ass. Once I've been thoroughly fucked, they start fucking both of my holes at the same time until they fill me up with a double creampie.

Size: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:15:01
Audio: AAC 317 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/120fa691e232730ad08772288b7f0e3b/Team_Spirit_DP.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/bd48649015110e37f3fd11f5d7a14423/Team_Spirit_DP.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/f18ba3bd15cb7cf1f6d8460aad1cfb65/Team_Spirit_DP.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Katie St. Ives - Fun at the sperm bank

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, MEDICAL CLINIC, SOCKS, BIG BUTTS
Keywords: katie st. ives

Your first visit at the sperm bank is not what you expected. It is more difficult to provide a sample than you thought it would be. You are lucky that Katie is working today. She is willing to bend the rules a little to assist you. While you find her hospital scrubs kind of sexy, Katie quickly strips out of them and you get to see her hot tattooed body. Her round booty is a bonus for you. She coaches you along so that you can get the biggest sperm sample. She jiggles her pierced titties at you and then her fat booty. This is way better than rubbing one out to a magazine. "I want a really big load," she sweetly reminds you. Is it weird that you are even more turned on when she keeps her socks on?

Size: 101 MB
Duration: 00:06:43
Audio: AAC 123 kbps, 44.1 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/a953aeb135cbf339505bcc40d971f0be/Fun_at_the_sperm_bank.mp4.html

Linux11

Danica Collins - Could You Satisfy Me

Category: MILF, BIG TITS, DIRTY TALK
Tags: Sex Toys, Silk/Satin, Stockings, Suspenders

Would you know how to satisfy a woman like me? Would you know how to fondle, squeeze and tease my tits, how to suck and pinch my nipples to arouse me? Would you know how I like my pussy licked and satisfied? Let me show you how I like my pussy touched

Format: wmv
Size: 508 MB
Duration: 00:14:03
Audio: wma 48.1 kbps, 44.1 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/d30268963f0bcaadd7a18281d7007a7f/Could_You_Satisfy_Me.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/8bdf0ee115f5a21f83a13a4669a807f7/Could_You_Satisfy_Me.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Kathia Nobili - Mommy fulfil your sexual desires my little son

Category: MILF
Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, TABOO, POV SEX, CUMSHOTS, COCK TEASE
Keywords: kathia nobili, mommas boy, milf, cock tease, stripping, taboo, family sex, fantasies, mother fucks son, pov sex, dirty talk, blow job, orgasm, cumshots, blonde

My darling...why are you close in your room??? What's wrong with you my son??? Your father told me.....your girlfriend broke up with you!!! That's no reason to be sad!!! The girls don't deserv you my darling!!! But mommy is here for you.....you know my son...mommy will do anything in the world for you...to make you happy!!! To fulfil your desires!!! Come here my baby...let mommy lighten up you!!! You know your mommy keep her body for you....just watch me my son.....yes...touch your self.....mmmmm......I love so much to see how your cock getting hard!!! Come here.....touch your mommy!!! Very good.......I want you to feel mommy' wet pussy!!!! This juicy pussy is only yours!!!! That's it.......put your fingers inside my son!!! Yes!!! And now....give me your cock...so beautiful and hard cock!!! I dote on your dick....my son's cock is so swollen......let mommy suck you.....fell mommy's mouth on your hard cock!!! Now my little boy.....fuck your mom!!! Nicely stick your big, hard cock in mommy's hungry pussy.....she wants to feel you so much!!! She wants to feel her son's cock in her wet pussy!!! So deep....oh my God!!! You are such a good lover!!! Mommy love the way you penetrating her!!! Now from behind....fuck me....hold my hips my son and push me on your hard cock!!! Make mammy cum.....make mammy goading your big cock!!!! Ohhh....yes....right there...so deep!!! Now mommy will make you cum!!! I hold your nice cock and jerk you until you explode in my hand....all over my pussy.....all over mommy's pussy!!!! That's my good boy!!!! MOmmy will always love you...you don't need the other woman in your life!!! Mommy will give you everything you wish my little son!!!

Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:23:46
Audio: AAC 317 kbps, 48.0 khz

http://rapidgator.net/file/8af3d5a40ca34a49fadf8ad1f64e7e73/Mommy_fulfil_your_sexual_desires.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/e858bf7911418c36a3947c3911f88a3f/Mommy_fulfil_your_sexual_desires.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/6b251608c94fa1c5195f0105a7029fc2/Mommy_fulfil_your_sexual_desires.part3.rar.html