Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Mia Malkova - Soapy Titty JOI

Category: Blonde, JOI, Titty Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Blowjob

Sit down, get your cock out and listen to my every word. Tonight you're going to cum HARD!!

File Name : Soapy Titty JOI.mp4
File Size : 660.41 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:58
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 160 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Annabelle Rogers - Stretch Out My Married Pussy With Your Big Cock POV

Category: Big Boobs, Cheating Wife, Facials, Fake Cum, POV, Virtual Sex

I show interest in trying to purchase an autographed photo of my husband's favorite football player from you. The price is much higher than I anticipated. I can't afford it. But I really wanted to surprise my husband with this gift. You imply that if I make you cum you'll give me the autographed photo. At first I'm offended but then I give in. You immediately pull down your pants and show me how hung you are. I'm shocked and your cock size turns me into a dirty slut. I suck and tit fuck your cock. You cum on my face. You're still rock hard, so we have sex. I ride you with cum still on my face. Then you dump another huge load all over my face.

File Name : Stretch Out My Married Pussy.mp4
File Size : 943.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:10:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 254 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

ThatGreenEyedGirl - Hot tub BJ

Category: Roleplay, POV, Big Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat

File Name : Hot tub BJ.mov
File Size : 536.24 MB
Resolution : 886x1572
Duration : 00:04:42
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 227 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Linux11

DarlingKiyomi - Goon Encouragement JOI

Category: Big Tits, Brat Girls, Female Domination, Femdom, Gooning, JOI, Masturbation Encouragement, Orgasm Control, Tease And Denial, Tit Worship

The goon encouragement your cock has been craving! Put your hand on your dick, start pumping, and let me turn you into the dumb little pumpslut you’re so desperate to be. Simple goon encouragement for eager pump sluts!
Note: This video has some semi-distracting noise from a fan I left on. I did my best to get rid of it, but it’s worth noting if you’re sensitive to audio!

File Name : Goon Encouragement JOI.mp4
File Size : 586.91 MB
Duration : 00:10:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

RheaSweet - A Mother's Role

Category: Boy, Family, Loving, MILF, Mommy, Mother, Relationship, Taboo, Tits, Virtual Sex

Now that I know you've started masturbating there's a conversation we need to have. A Mother's role is to always take care of her Son's needs, including helping him cum. That means from now on if you want to masturbate, then you come get Mommy.

File Name : A Mothers Role.mp4
File Size : 2502.59 MB
Duration : 00:21:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Penny Loren - Mother and Son Intense Taboo Sins

Category: Bad Dragon, Kink, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo

Something Extremely weird and out of this world happens to you, your loving Mommy puts you to bed as usual… the next thing you know you wake up with a powerful jolt and feel tingling all over your body. What the actual fuck is happening!? You catch sight of yourself in the mirror… lots of fur, a Hugh snout, a panting tongue… This is crazy and so cool!, you have morphed into a dog, and a big one at that. You Pad around the house heading to your mothers room. She’s in a deep nap, you pull down the covers with your doggy mouth exposing her body, no panties…fuck….if your a dog she will never know its her own son right? You do not hesitate to take this opportunity and start sniffing and licking your mothers sweet pussy with your rough doggy tongue, your cold nose on her clit, she stirs in her nap enjoying every second until she wakes up and realises its an actual big dog eating her wet pussy. As you can imagine she’s shocked and shouts at you and tries to shoo you away, she calls to you for help but has no idea that the dog is actually you. You carry on hungrily licking the pussy you came out of and she really starts to enjoy it, she hasn’t had any pussy action in awhile and you can tell. You stick your K9 veiny dick in her face and she starts licking and sucking it, wow Moms really getting into this! You cant get enough of your Mothers sticky cunt and have round 2, she’s loving your hot dog breath on her clit and has a hard orgasm on your snout. To your complete surprise she lets you put your Doggy dick inside her giving her a damn good fucking, she even tells you to put it in deeper and fill her with your puppy seed, you empty your Doggy balls deep inside her giving her a Hugh creampie. Then you feel the jolt again, you are turning back into a boy right in front of her and you pass out exhausted on your moms bed.
You wake up to your Mommy looking worried, confused and very shocked by the nights depravity, she’s been up all night researching why this happened and trying to come up with a solution and she thinks she’s cracked it… you need to make yourself cum before bed every night so this witchcraft doesn’t happen again. You might need a little help though from your Mother but she’s a little reluctant as you can imagine, after all she got creampied and brought to orgasm the night before by a hugh dog surely she cant have Depraved illicit sex with her own biological son the next night, what has she become! Sure enough what starts out as innocently helping her darling boy empty his balls turns into a extremely taboo naughty fuck ending in her own sons cum flooding out of her pussy which you both enjoy immensely. Your mother is willing to help you every night from now on and maybe just maybe every now and then she might like your veiny dog dick again…
This was ordered as a custom.
Penny Loren, British, English, Taboo, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Mommy/Son, K9, K9 dildo fucking, Simulated Mother and Son fucking, Dirty Talk, Effects and added noises, K9 Creampie, Son Creampie, Close Ups, Big Tits, Blowjobs, Bareback, Single Mom, Family, Bad Dragon. Extreme Taboo. Orgasm, Virtual Sex.

File Name : Mother and Son Intense Taboo Sins.mp4
File Size : 3353.39 MB
Duration : 00:23:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 121 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Amiee Cambridge - The Secret Pictures

Category: Big Butts, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cheating, Cumshot, MILF, Mommas Boy, pawg, POV Sex, Taboo

I’m glad you’ve been having fun with my son. We love having you over. What do you want for breakfast?… Oh, actually before I make that I wanted to ask you something.. You didn’t come in in my room last night, did you? I know you’re a nice young man that will be honest with me…

File Name : The Secret Pictures.mp4
File Size : 1424.08 MB
Duration : 00:31:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Kates Kurves - Your Whore Mother

Category: Big Tits, Cuckolding, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Pussy Play, Virtual Sex

Your mom is a total whore and your dad has a tiny dick, theyve been trying to grow their family but your dad cant even get it up and prematurely ejaculates. So what does a good son do.. you offer to help the family. Mom agrees but only if you two can cuck your dad.

File Name : Your Whore Mother.mp4
File Size : 2089.51 MB
Duration : 00:35:33

Linux11

Kay Dark - Sons First

Category: Cream Pie, Dildo Sucking, MILF, Mommy Roleplay, Older Woman, Younger Man, POV, POV Blowjob, POV Sex, Role Play, Taboo

Sons 1STs with mommy. Mommy can't wait too teach you everything about sex son.

File Name : Sons First.mp4
File Size : 1985.92 MB
Duration : 00:25:29

Linux11

Kianna Dior - Trading Favors With My Step Mom

Category: Big Boobs, Big Tits, Huge Boobs, Huge Tits, Mommy Roleplay, stepmommy, Titty Fucking

I helped my step-mom Kianna Dior with her phone, and in return she helped me with my boner... gulp

File Name : Trading Favors With My Step Mom.mp4
File Size : 1093.22 MB
Duration : 00:31:40
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Kelly Payne - Substitute Teacher Gangbang

Category: Anal, Creampie Gangbang, MILF, Role Play, Teacher Fetish

Kelly is substituting for your class today, and is enjoying her morning coffee and adds some of her sugar to sweeten it up a bit, which turns out to be quite a mistake, she's accidentally used her husbands enhancement powder hes been using to spice up their sex life at home... and the effects don't take long to kick it. Once she realizes what happen she frantically excuses herself to the ladies room and phones her husband... he tells her to just masturbate it should help ease the effects, she tries it and it seems to work, but once she gets back in class the effects starts taking over again and she is having a difficult time resisting the urge to touch herself... not being able to take much more she excuses all the females from class leaving just the boys and she instantly strips out of her clothes, who doesn't want to fuck their teacher?

File Name : Substitute Teacher Gangbang.mp4
File Size : 3608.54 MB
Duration : 01:01:40

Linux11

Fiona Dagger - Slut Secretary Home Wrecker

Category: Boss Employee, Boy Girl, Home Wrecker, Role Play, Secretary

You're on a business trip and your secretary has accompanied you to make sure everything goes smoothly. You're unwinding in your hotel room, preparing for an important conference tomorrow, when your secretary knocks on your door! She says she wants to keep you company and help you get ready for tomorrow, so you let her inside. You gesture for her to sit down on a chair but she brushes you off, instead sitting down on the bed and kicking off her heels, before inviting you to sit next to her! You're a little reluctant, explaining that you're not sure what your wife would think of you lounging on the bed with your secretary, but she insists that it's fine. You lay down next to her on the bed and try to steer the conversation towards work matters, but your secretary keeps bringing up your wife - asking if she's really so jealous and insecure that she'd be unhappy about you sitting on a bed with another woman? Does she make you happy? Does she satisfy you?? You try to protest that this is an inappropriate conversation, and insist that you're perfectly happy with your wife. Your secretary doesn't seem to believe you, and tells you that she wants to do something to help you relax before your important day tomorrow. She sits up and begins slowly unbuttoning her blouse, telling you that she's noticed you watching her in the office recently. She tells you how she likes to get dressed in the morning imagining what you'll think of her outift that day, and that she loves it when she catches you checking her out.. You apologise and admit that you might have looked at her once or twice, but it's just a natural reaction to her being an attractive woman, and you really meant nothing by it. Your secretary keeps pushing it, taking off her blouse and climbing atop you, softly telling you that it's alright, she only wants to show you how much she appreciates you, and nobody will ever find out... She asks you to touch her, and you slowly reach a hand out to caress her breasts. Your willpower is quickly ebbing away, and when she reaches down a hand to feel your pulsing hard cock though your trousers, you don't protest any more! Your secretary leads you to the armchair and makes you sit down, kneeling between your legs to worship your cock with her tongue. She keeps reassuring you that your wife won't find out about this, and that this can just be a one time thing that stays between the two of you. After she's sucked your cock until you're throbbing and leaking precum, she asks you to fuck her. She stands up and turns around, slowly peeling down her skirt and her knickers until only her stockings remain. You quickly bend her over the bed and plunge inside her, fucking her hard until she's moaning loudly about how good your cock feels. She asks if her pussy feels good too, and when you admit that it feels incredible, she asks if you like it better than your wife's! You shamefully admit that yes, it feels so much better than your wife's.. Your secretary even asks if you'd like to keep fucking her after today, in secret of course, and you find yourself agreeing! You push her down onto the bed and hook her leg up, entering her again and fucking her passionately until she cums! Then you flip her onto her back and lift up her legs, sliding in and out of her tight pussy until you blow your load deep inside her, as she begs loudly to be filled with your cum! Just as you're calming down and starting to realise that you just cheated on your wife, your secretary picks up her phone from where it's been on the bed the whole time; and to your horror, she explains that, oops, she must have accidentally called your wife at some point... Your wife heard everything, and now she wants to talk to you!!
TAGS: british, english, redhead, ginger, tattoos, tattooed, roleplay, dirty talk, posh accent, boy girl, boy/girl, pov, homewrecker, home wrecker, cheating, cheater, boss employee, secretary, slut, sluts, blowjob, doggy, doggystyle, creampie

File Name : Slut Secretary Home Wrecker.mp4
File Size : 1035.85 MB
Duration : 00:23:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Tatum Christine - Show Mommy That Cock

Category: Dirty Talking, Femdom, Impregnation Fantasy, Kink, mommy, Mommy Roleplay, perfectpussy, POV, Taboo, Tatum Christine

Good morning! Your mom comes in and your dreaming... a dream about her of course... she tells you she's going into the office early this morning... she's been working late nights but she promises you guys will have your old schedule back real soon and things won't be so hectic for her at work... but to your surprise she ends up coming home early today!! Walks in on you still in bed jerking off to a weir mommy video game with her stockings on your dick... after spending the rest of the day in her room you decide to go in there and talk to her... she's freaked out... thinks your a sick fuck and she might need to take you somewhere to get help... but how embarrassing that would be. Mommy has her own remedy.

File Name : Show Mommy That Cock.mp4
File Size : 3248.77 MB
Duration : 00:22:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ashleylynn1323 - Mommy Catches You Watching Her Nap 4K

Category: Ass, BBW, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Teens 18 Plus, Virtual Sex

In this video you walk in on mommy napping and she helps you go back to bed by making sure that you cum first

File Name : Mommy Catches You Watching Her Nap.mp4
File Size : 1166.88 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:05:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Mila Volker - Hungry Hucow

Category: Cum On Tits, Cumshots, Hucow, Huge Tits, Titty Fucking

P.S.: One of those cases when I get excited by my performance while creating content...

File Name : Hungry Hucow.mp4
File Size : 687.78 MB
Duration : 00:15:35

Linux11

Annabelle Rogers - Mom Fucks and Sucks Boy at School to Make Nerd Son Popular

Category: Big Boobs, Missionary, Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

I kindly ask the most popular guy at your school to befriend you. My son is a huge nerd and I want him to have a thriving social life with many friends. Problem is that he will only become friends with my son if I suck and fuck his cock. After some hesitation I agree to do it because I love my son so much. After we have sex I tell him he can only cum on my tits so that my makeup doesn't get ruined. But instead he cums a huge load, making a huge mess all over my face and tits.

File Name : Mom Fucks and Sucks Boy at School.mp4
File Size : 903.97 MB
Duration : 00:10:22
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 254 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

KittyxKum - Playing With My Fuck Machine

Category: Asian, POV, Dildo Riding, Fuck Machine, Natural Tits

File Name : Playing With My Fuck Machine.mp4
File Size : 726.89 MB
Duration : 00:16:28

Linux11

Arabelle Raphael - Princess Jasmine

Category: Big Tits, Big Ass, Dirty Talking, Roleplay, Cosplay, Dildo Fucking, Riding, Anal

File Name : Princess Jasmine.mp4
File Size : 454.48 MB
Resolution : 1080x1920
Duration : 00:10:17

Linux11

Candy Charms - Oily Anal Fuck

Category: Huge Tits, Big Ass, BG, Anal, Fucking, Blowjob

File Name : Oily Anal Fuck.mp4
File Size : 689.65 MB
Resolution : 720x1278
Duration : 00:11:11
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 96.0 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Missbehavin26 - Mom Rushes U to Get Ready Hj Bj Cowgirl

Category: MILF, Taboo, Mommy Roleplay, Single Mom, ASMR, Virtual Sex

What is this why are u in the bathroom......oh my god are u playing with urself...are u crazy suzie is already here and the rest of the guests are on their way !!! give me that....are ur balls full hunny??? Do u need help??? Lets do this quickly so that we can get out there and see our guests ! .....what hand job isnt working....maybe ill use my mouth.....u like it when mommy kisses u at the same time? let me try that.....the boys love when mommy does this......hmm still not cumming i know what will do the trick.....let mommy just slide these panties to the side and put u deepppp.......ohh god yes ....yes..yessssss

File Name : Mom Rushes U to Get Ready Hj Bj Cowgirl.mp4
File Size : 331.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:10
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 197 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream