Scam Alert HanamiBlossom

travisbickle

Hello.Just wanted to let people know that myfreecams model HanamiBlossom is a fake dishonest thief. I bought items from her and never received them.Sent her many polite reminders.She just ignores them and doesn't reply. She is not to be trusted.

BOZZOO

Last edited by a moderator:

VolponView

I bought items from her and never received them.
If you had an arrangement to buy stuff from her and she did not deliver, send MFC an email with a copy/paste of the model's name and the agreement. It will be in your archives. They will refund your tokens if the model did you wrong. I have had to do this a few times and MFC has always held up on their end and given me tokens back.
Now if you were a dick (they will read the conversation) or it was for a skype, you are SOL.

travisbickle

If you had an arrangement to buy stuff from her and she did not deliver, send MFC an email with a copy/paste of the model's name and the agreement. It will be in your archives. They will refund your tokens if the model did you wrong. I have had to do this a few times and MFC has always held up on their end and given me tokens back.
Now if you were a dick (they will read the conversation) or it was for a skype, you are SOL.
I did that.MFC didn't bother to reply.You are lucky to have been refunded a few times,MFC must really like you :) I would love to know,which models screwed you over?

BOZZOO

Fuck her and fuck MFC.
lol...tell us how u really feel.

maybe a lesson for anyone considering buy the girls shit.(not actual shit :p). buy something small, something u would be ok w/ losing the money on to see if ur going to be scammed, then u dont lose couple of thousand tokens all at once. then buy shit 1-2 items at a time..UNTIL/IF.

travisbickle

maybe a lesson for anyone considering buy the girls shit.(not actual shit :p). buy something small, something u would be ok w/ losing the money on to see if ur going to be scammed, then u dont lose couple of thousand tokens all at once. then buy shit 1-2 items at a time..UNTIL/IF.
That's what I did.Bought a few vids with no problems.Then I bought 2450 tokens worth of items,and got screwed :mad: Very good advice. You never know when you will get scammed. It's too bad,there were a few models I used to "support" :p Now I am done. If I visit MFC again,I'll just stay in the lounge and be a freeloader.

BOZZOO

ive referred to camming as "prostitution lite". the mind set is the same and if u expose ur wallet and/or its contents, they WILL steal it...EVENTUALLY.

Falcon_369

Guys 99% of MFC models are notorious for scamming or just taking your tokens without any intention of sending you what they promised, seen it many times, members go into rooms ask or complain to the model that they haven't got what they asked for, even after waiting about a month & they get no reply or the bitch bans the poor guy.

Another one I remember was a model selling locks of her hair for 500 tokens, a guy tips for the hair, only to be told by the model next night, she can't send the lock of hair because the guy was from Belgium & according to her, the post office wouldn't accept it because it was classed as DNA, what a load of crap, I was so incensed by her lying answer, I told her she's talking bullshit & even if it were true, I'm sure she didn't have to tell them what she was sending surely?, then of course I got banned, guess I was right, most girls the truth = ban.

Moral of the story, never buy anything from any model on MFC.

BOZZOO

Moral of the story, never buy anything from any model on MFC.
or any other cam site. MFC isnt the worst by far.

Guys 99% of MFC models are notorious for scamming or just taking your tokens without any intention of sending you what they promised
hence the tip 1st before anything, even if u want to request something they want the tip even before the request, then if they dont want to do it, they still get the tip...thats a hearty hi-yo FUCK U to that bullshit. did it once and was told its double the tip i gave, that was the last tip i ever gave. now its for grp n pvts ONLY.

I was so incensed by her lying answer
i used to get pissed about them obviously lying, but i stopped gettin pissed when i took a step back and remembered that its the dumbasses (whiteknights) that shes ripping off, and they deserve it 100 fold for running to her defense when shes called on it.

Falcon_369

i used to get pissed about them obviously lying, but i stopped gettin pissed when i took a step back and remembered that its the dumbasses (whiteknights) that shes ripping off, and they deserve it 100 fold for running to her defense when shes called on it.
Yup agreed, white knights are either stupid or have more money than sense.

VolponView

Guys 99% of MFC models are notorious for scamming or just taking your tokens without any intention of sending you what they promised
I don't know what rooms you go to but I have never come across that many scammers 7+ years that I've been a member of MFC. It seems to me if you are getting the same result from every room you go to, maybe the problem is you.

Falcon_369

I don't know what rooms you go to but I have never come across that many scammers 7+ years that I've been a member of MFC. It seems to me if you are getting the same result from every room you go to, maybe the problem is you.

Ok, maybe a slight exaggeration, sorry :D but I have seen quite a few who don't follow through with what they say or promise & I've have seen many girls reaching their targets, then go offline & not return that day/night.

Maybe I am going in the wrong rooms:(

Panz

Ok, maybe a slight exaggeration, sorry :D but I have seen quite a few who don't follow through with what they say or promise & I've have seen many girls reaching their targets, then go offline & not return that day/night.

Maybe I am going in the wrong rooms:(
I don't get online much any more, I don't get this as much as you guys want to make it. Happened a 2 or 3 times over many years, not normal for them to do it. Maybe you need better status of cam model ;)

Falcon_369

I don't get online much any more, I don't get this as much as you guys want to make it. Happened a 2 or 3 times over many years, not normal for them to do it. Maybe you need better status of cam model ;)
I'll admit I do spend a lot of time on cam sites, maybe a bit too much:D particularly MFC, purely because I'm self-employed & I can go a week or 2 without any work, so some days & evenings I'm on MFC, sometimes as a guest, yeah a hiding prem:D good way to find out what the model is like, before going as a prem, hence a see a lot of girls, some good, some bad.

Btw, you can have more fun as a guest on MFC. :D:p