Boy/Girl UnCensored Sexy Asian Girls - Hardcore Videos

Valdemar90

Pussykat - Licking pussy

Cover:

Tags: 1on1, asian, bigtits, blowjob, brunette, deepthroat,facial

Description: This week at Mike's apartment a young, petite and beautiful Asian girl, Pussy Kat and her boyfriend Lay come to stay. While on holiday from France they have been exploring various cities. In desperate need for a place to stay and without much money left they answer an internet ad that promises flexible rates. The apartment is perfect but the price is still too high. Pussy Kat's stunning and unique body provides the perfect bargaining tool. A deal is struck and the rent is free in exchange of some video footage. Pussy is eager and willing to show off her tits and ass for the camera. She gives us a slow, sexy strip tease that would get anyone hard. Lay sits back and watches until the vision is so enticing that he is compelled to suck those tits and lick that ass and pussy. Pussy responds with some impressive cock sucking as she swallows Lay's shaft. Pussy then jumps on that cock and rides it raw. Lay takes over and easily positions her small, tight body into various fuckable positions before covering her face in cum.

Info:
File Name : Pussykat - Licking pussy
Runtime : 32min 12s
File Size : 355 MB
Resolution : 768x432
Audio : AAC LC

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Pussykat - Licking pussy.mp4

Valdemar90

Ms Asia - Kinky cosplay

Cover:

Tags: All Sex, Anal, Asian

Description: On this episode we played a little game of Kinky Cosplay. You probably dont know what Cosplay is so im going to break it down for you! Cosplay is costume play in japan when a person dresses up in costumes and play, but were gonna do it CumFu style! Ms Asia Joins us and gets all dressed up to start a Kinky game of Cosplay. She has toys and is not afraid to put it in her ass! This is definitely one im sure you will want to add to your records. Enjoy!

Info:
File Name : Ms Asia - Kinky cosplay
Runtime : 32min 32s
File Size : 338 MB
Resolution : 720x404
Audio : WMA2

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Ms Asia - Kinky cosplay.wmv

Valdemar90

Gib

Cover:

Tags: teen, asian, thai, POV, oral, barely legal, all sex

Info:
File Name : Gib
Runtime : 8min 56s
File Size : 222 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Gib.wmv

Valdemar90

Kya Tropic - Tropic Topic

Cover:

Tags: Anal, Asian, Big Tits, Hardcore, Oral

Description: Ramon was in the mood to get an asian massage with a happy ending of course. So, his friend put him on to a great masseuse by the name of Kya. When he met up with her, she was wearing a short sexy outfit that showcased her hot legs. She began the massage and quickly was feeling up his ass. She decided to use her big delicious tits to massage his back. She rubbed those jugs all over his back. She could not wait anymore and started to give him a happy beginning. She began by titty fucking him with those beautiful large fun bags. Then, she slobbered all over that cock and sucked it good. He bent her over the massage table and pounded her pussy. She loved the way he was drilling her pussy so much she gave him the V.I.P. treatment and let him stuff his cock in her asshole. She loved getting rammed in her ass as she played with her pussy. Then, she requested to get man juice all over her face and juicy tits and she got it.

Info:
File Name : Kya Tropic - Tropic Topic
Runtime : 35min 11s
File Size : 365 MB
Resolution : 720x404

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kya Tropic - Tropic Topic.wmv

Valdemar90

Jessica Bangkok - Be my feet slave

Cover:

Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Foot, Hardcore

Description: The exotic and beautiful Jessica Bangkok came and conquered. It is hard to resist to her mesmerizing body and amazing feet, especially for such a foot fetishist like Karlo, who quickly fell victim to those toes, enslaved and thrilled by them. With her feet around Karlo's cock, Jessica is in total control, and she knows it well, turning the man into her foot slave.

Info:
File Name : Jessica Bangkok - Be my feet slave
Runtime : 36min 32s
File Size : 454 MB
Resolution : 640x360

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jessica Bangkok - Be my feet slave.mp4

Valdemar90

Katsuni - Postman Kat

Cover:

Tags: Anal, Big tits, Facial, Feet, Uniform

Description: There's trouble on the set of Manuel's latest shoot. Unfortunately the broad he was supposed to bang flaked out leaving him and the rest of the crew fuming. Fortunately for them, a delectable piece of lips, legs, tits and ass by the name of Katsuni arrives on the scene delivering a package. When she's offered $1,000 for an hour of her time (and holes), it's good news for the gang as the shoot is back on!

Info:
File Name : Katsuni - Postman Kat
Runtime : 37min 7s
File Size : 338 MB
Resolution : 768x432

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Katsuni - Postman Kat.mp4

Valdemar90

Por

Cover:

Tags: teen, asian, thai, POV, oral, barely legal, all sex, cumshot, facial

Description: Por is a teen Thai girl that was an honor to meet, know, and fuck. Her gorgeous face along with her amazing ass are why men travel around the world to her country. The minute I laid eyes on her I had to have her. Por was terrific in bed and while I was fucking her I just could stop thinking of how pretty her teen mouth looked. Her pearly white teeth and pink toungue were so inviting that I decided to unload my jizz inside her mouth and watch her spit it out into her hand

Info:
File Name : Por
Runtime : 18min 22s
File Size : 399 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Por.wmv

Valdemar90

Mya Luanna - Asian flower

Cover:

Tags: All Sex, Anal, Asian

Description: So I think Im going to hook up my friend with some brand spanking new asian ass. I take him to the sushi restaurant where Mya works and start to introduce them when all of a sudden it was like a high school reunion. Turns out they both went to the same school and she always had a crush on my friend. We ate, she served and she invited us back to her place. I guess she wasnt going to let him get away this time. She cracked her cute little fortune cookie open and made my pal pussy prosperous. This is one Asian girl Im sure any of you would have loved to have some young puppy love with... at at least some doggy style.

Info:
File Name : Mya Luanna - Asian flower
Runtime : 45min 10s
File Size : 469 MB
Resolution : 720x480

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Mya Luanna - Asian flower.wmv

Valdemar90

Beem

Cover:

Tags: teen, asian, thai, POV, oral, barely legal, creampie, all sex

Description: People ask me all the time what my favorite bar or GoGo is and every time I reply with 'Heaven Above.' It's notorious for having the most energetic teen superstars lighting up the stage with their perfect bodies and fuckable cunts. Last week I was there to celebrae a friend's birthday when I discovered 18 year old Beem. This girl had everyting I like in a whore. Petite frame, braces, hairless pussy, and the innocence that doesn't even know what a condom is or does. I immediately skipped out of the party to fuck Beem and give her a fresh batch of aged whorist sperm deep into her youthful pussy.

Info:
File Name : Beem
Runtime : 15min 2s
File Size : 376 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Beem.wmv

Valdemar90

Asa Akira - Seduction

Cover:

Tags: Gonzo, Asian, Big Tits, DVDRip

Info:
File Name : Asa Akira - Seduction
Runtime : 40min 4s
File Size : 300 MB
Resolution : 624x352
Audio : MPEG-1 Audio layer 3

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Asa Akira - Seduction.avi

Valdemar90

Jessica Bangkok - Crowd Control

Cover:

Tags: All sex, Gang Bang, Hardcore, Facial, Swallow, DVDRip

Info:
File Name : Jessica Bangkok - Crowd Control
Runtime : 41min 54s
File Size : 377 MB
Resolution : 592x336
Audio : MPEG-1 Audio layer 3

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jessica Bangkok - Crowd Control.avi

Valdemar90

Jessica Bangkok - Bang me, doctor

Cover:

Tags: Big Tits, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facials, Heels, Hardcore

Description: The therapy sessions are numerous and the needy women often find the handsome doctor as the way out of the depression. Handsome Dr. Marco Banderas gets more posh pussy to fuck than he can count. His current patient, Jessica Bangkok for instance, who is being neglected by her husband but being satisfied by her therapist.

Info:
File Name : Jessica Bangkok - Bang me, doctor
Runtime : 23min 45s
File Size : 294 MB
Resolution : 640x360

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Jessica Bangkok - Bang me, doctor.mp4

Valdemar90

Katsuni - Maid to Please

Cover:

Tags: Ass Worship, Big Tits, Missionary, Uniform, MILF, Brunette
Description: Jordan has a reputation for working his housemaids hard right down to the bone, so when Katsuni hears this she is very interested
in filling the position. Katsuni gets the job and busts out her cleaning products and Jordan can't help but get hands-on with this maid's
mammaries.

Info:
File Name : Katsuni - Maid to Please
Runtime : 35min 37s
File Size : 304 MB
Resolution : 854x480

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Katsuni - Maid to Please.mp4

Valdemar90

Cat

Cover:

Tags: teen, asian, thai, POV, oral, barely legal, all sex, creampie

Description: She's one of those Thai girls that has been working the scene since the beginning of...well, the scene. I was sort of desperate to work and figured why the hell not. I took Cat to a short time room and dove my boner right into Cat's bald pussy. The first video we made together, I came in Cat's mouth. So the obvious location for my next nut would be Cat's cunt. Here kitty kitty, it's creampie time.

Info:
File Name : Cat
Runtime : 9min 59s
File Size : 216 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Cat.wmv