Mixed Sexy Lips & Make Up - Lipstick Fetish Videos

I Love Turning Straight Men Into Cock Sucking Whores - Kira Star

Men can’t stop jerking off to me, they can’t help it. They see how hot I am and their cocks make them click on my videos. So many men jerking to me all the time. And they keep coming back because I make them cum so hard. They jerk to me and dream of being with me.

But today I’m looking for something quite different. I’m looking for a straight loser that wants to dress up really pretty like me and suck straight men’s cocks. And I have quite a few male friends who are interested in this twisted fetish. I know you want to dress up really slutty for me and my friends. You want to know what it feels like to be a pretty woman and feel a hot throbbing cock in your mouth.

Kneel down my little slut. We’re going to start with a blonde wig, that will definitely make a man’s cock hard. Next we’re going to paint your little cocksucker lips. Look at your lips, they were made for sucking cock. You look so sexy but we need to add some more makeup to make your sissy faggot face complete. You’re getting sexier by the minute. I love turning you into a little whore for me. So many men are going to blast their loads down your throat while they laugh at you.

But we’re not done yet. You need some sexy pantyhose, a cute little mini skirt, a hot little top and some fuck me red high heels. Put in on, hurry up, their cocks are waiting. You look like such a little slut and I know you can’t wait to suck lots of cocks for me. What a fucking whore you are. I love transforming straight losers like you into sissy cock sucking faggots. I want you down on your knees for my friends. You’re going to suck and swallow as fast as you can. This is what you were made for, this is what I turned you into.

File name: LIPS 0093 I Love Turning Straight Men Into Cock Sucking Whores
File Size : 327 MB
Runtime : 9 min 34 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/442da79ae275e/LIPS_0093_I_Love_Turning_Straight_Men_Into_Cock_Sucking_Whores.mp4

Red My Lips - Madam Violet

Prepare your mind to be fucked raw slave. Dangerous, deeper than deep trance, unstoppable mind re-programming and cognitive rewiring. You will be dribbling, twitching, gaping and so pathetically desperate from just watching My shiny RED LIPS. Literally mesmerised as My plump wet lips form the powerful words that enslave your cock and mind. Mesmerised to obey, to pay, to drip and stroke and pay and OBEY.

Eye closure induction, double-binds, imbedded commands keep your mind tied up, when you feel entranced you will hold your cock. I know you NEED to hold your cock and so the second you do your trance increases exponentially And you PLUMMET. COMPELLED to OBEY My wet plump RED LIPS. So fucked already what will happen when I start using My big juicy PERFECT tits to fuck your mind. Watching Me lick My lips, SNAP My fingers and see how HARD My nipples are.

Yes you WILL PAY. But not yet. Not until you are fucking desperate not until there is nothing else you want or need but to OBEY what My erotic RED LIPS say and pay. I tease you, ramping up the pleasure the NEED the dripping ache. You will SUCCUMB when My RED LIPS tell you to. Not before...I’m spreading your mind, you are spreading your wallet, stroking your cock, fucking your mind red and raw...

When I’ve finished fucking you up and down, when My commands are deeply imbedded and you are compelled to OBEY whatever My wet RED PLUMP LIPS say I count you down into orgasm...

File name: LIPS 0094 Red My Lips
File Size : 365 MB
Runtime : 37 min 40 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/42b4995b0a302/LIPS_0094_Red_My_Lips.mp4

Lipgloss for my Princess Mouth - Kerri King

You are absolutely obsessed my my beautiful lips…my mouth, my flawless face. You’re not only fascinated by me applying lipgloss to my luscious lips, but by the dirty stories I tell you while putting it on. You desperately wish you were on or in my mouth, but it will never happen…that’s why you’ll watch this on loop & follow my instructions. Obey. It is simple. Goddess is always invading your mind, no need to fight it.

File name: LIPS 0096 Lipgloss for my Princess Mouth
File Size : 291 MB
Runtime : 5 min 38 s
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9ad6e56a691fd/LIPS_0096_Lipgloss_for_my_Princess_Mouth.mp4

Send Stroke & Swallow - Versona

Your life revolves around these three S's. They're vital to you. You send to stroke and you stroke to swallow. Send, stroke, swallow. Repeat. It's an ongoing cycle that you just can't quit. My power is far too much for you to resist. Your pleasure will never be free in My presence. You have to pay Me to even swallow your own cum. But it's so fucking worth it. This is what you live for.

File name: LIPS 0097 Send Stroke & Swallow
File Size : 1.86 GB
Runtime : 17 min 24 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f8d093f04b0d7/LIPS_0097_Send_Stroke___Swallow.mp4

Lipnotize Lust - Countess Jezebeth

I want to make this real. I want to bind you to Me even further. You're going to become completely helpless for My lips this time. Obeying every single word that comes out of them. Luscious, shiny and kissable, you're entranced. I allow you to stroke for them to further seal the fate of your conditioning. You're going to seal it with your cum. The shininess overwhelms you and you can't help but give in even deeper. You stroke to the speed of My talking, depending on it. Going fast when I say, slow when I say. Your level of adoration for Me becomes too much you're so turned on and ready to cum. And you will. For My lips.

File name: LIPS 0100 Lipnotize Lust
File Size : 1.48 GB
Runtime : 8 min 45 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3991ba28198bb/LIPS_0100_Lipnotize_Lust.mp4

Mesmerized by My Face JOI - Phatassedangel69

It’s so easy to make you fall in love with me. All I have to do is look deep into your eyes and within seconds you begin to lose control. I get very close to you so you can see every detail of my face. I talk to you about how beautiful I am and how it makes you weak. I can so easily mesmerize you into falling in love with me and doing anything I want. I want you to jerk off for me, let me be in control while you stare into my eyes and worship my face. I take my glasses off half way through so you can get a better look. Listen to me and let my voice coax the cum right out of you. I give you a slow cum countdown from 10 with talking inbetween and praise you for being a good boy. You’re totally addicted to me now, totally in love and under my spell. There is no humiliation in this video, it’s very slow, sensual, and mesmerizing. There is no nudity.

File name: LIPS 0102 Mesmerized by My Face JOI
File Size : 1.67 GB
Runtime : 11 min 47 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/a5f59ceb6b2de/LIPS_0102_Mesmerized_by_My_Face_JOI.mp4

Sell your god for a kiss - Miss Eva Noir

You are a true believer, nothing can swipe you off your feet. Little tease won’t hurt, because you won’t fail. You can stare at these pretty lips all night long without a hint of doubt. Wait, but in a minute, you cannot look away, you cannot breathe, talk, your body is overflown with lust. Your brain is melting with every layer of this shiny red lip gloss. Your dick betrayed you. You are ready to sell your soul and your god for a kiss of this devil. You failed! You are mine. I am your God now

File name: LIPS 0103 Sell your god for a kiss
File Size : 544 MB
Runtime : 10 min 8 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ff889fcfd46fc/LIPS_0103_Sell_your_god_for_a_kiss.mp4

The Pretty Face That Ruins You - Charlotte Stokely

I’m the pretty face that u get to see while he pounds your confused little asshole. I know u don’t know how yu got here but u r all tied up and I am gonna enjoy humiliating u this weekend. You’ve been sold to us.. It is all right here in the contract that your wife signed.

File name: LIPS 0104 The Pretty Face That Ruins You
File Size : 337 MB
Runtime : 10 min 52 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ab0522be8de19/LIPS_0104_The_Pretty_Face_That_Ruins_You.mp4

Mesmerized into worshipping Barbie dolls - Goddess Natalie

I noticed the way you stare at barbie dolls and drool all over yourself when you see an elegant doll in a shop. You immediately start feeling more and more feminine the moment you take a glance at a blonde barbie doll dressed up in cute pink clothes. I think it is about time you opened up and admitted you have a fetish for barbies and you're actually a sissy boy. Let my voice take you on a long journey to an amazing state of trance where you can safely explore your fetish and get more in touch with your feminine side. I know you want it, so stop trying to resist the urge to give in.s

File name: LIPS 0105 Mesmerized into worshipping Barbie dolls
File Size : 1.27 GB
Runtime : 29 min 28 s
Resolution : 1920x1072

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3d2f51edc4771/LIPS_0105_Mesmerized_into_worshipping_Barbie_dolls.mp4

Stupid For My Lipgloss - Domme Kyaa

- Kyaa's Empire

One look at my lips covered with a generous coat of shiny pink lip gloss will make you weaker than ever before. My lips have always made you horny, but when I start laying on my shiny pink lip gloss you will become helpless against me. I talk softly, even whispering occasionally while I tease you, adding more and more lipgloss to my pouty full lips.

With my lips sticky from layer after layer of gloss I make kissy-lips at you apply even more lipgloss to my lips. I say things like "shiny wet lip, "stroke for my lipgloss lips" and "submit to my sticky lipgloss lips!" between blowing kisses, rubbing my sticky lips together and smiling sweetly. At the end of the video I even pick up the camera and bring it in for a close up as I smack my lips, showing off how the gloss sticks to my lips as I part them when I blow wet lipgloss kisses at you!

This is a sensual lip-gloss fetish video that will make you obsessed with my sticky lip-gloss lips, that is if you aren't already.

File name: LIPS 0106 Stupid For My Lipgloss
File Size : 490 MB
Runtime : 8 min 19 s

Preview:

Download Link:

https://k2s.cc/file/e88b8140ecfce/LIPS_0106_Stupid_For_My_Lipgloss.mp4

Trying On Lipsticks For Our Date - Fetishista

My hot black hair, my red tight shiny latex top, my sexy make up :p everything is perfect ! All that is missing is some hot lipstick on my full kissable lips.

I wanna look at my best for our date !

I start off with my beautiful bare natural lips, after i add a beautiful innocent shade of pink, immediately after this a badass metallic grey, than a dark red-purple lip and last but not least the classic red.

Do you think it is that easy? No babe, i know how to make evan trying on lipstick fun and hot. Sucking fingers (to make sure that that shade looks good when i suck...candy babe, candy), spit, licking. All this while you look into my beautiful eyes.

Now quick, tell me, which shade should i wear for our date ???

File name: LIPS 0107 Trying On Lipsticks For Our Date
File Size : 991 MB
Runtime : 13 min 25 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/2b110580a4f9d/LIPS_0107_Trying_On_Lipsticks_For_Our_Date.mp4