Mixed Sexy Lips & Make Up - Lipstick Fetish Videos

Erotic Face JOI - IdelsyLove

I'm going to give you a very erotic and intense experience! You have a close-up of my sensual face and I want you to look into my eyes, watch my sexy facial expressions and stare at my delicious lips. I know you'll love the sultry dirty talk as I tease your cock and get you harder and harder. All the naughty things I tell you starts to really turn me on so I make you jerk your cock off for me , right in front of my face. My face is so close to your cock and it makes me so wet. Spill your pre-cum on my luscious lips and keep stroking it harder. I love it so much when you jerk for me. I am completely naked but you can only imagine what my goddess body looks like because I only show you my face. I love rubbing my juicy tits and playing with my hard nipples. I'll only show you my sexy tits right when you are about to cum. You are almost ready to explode and it gets me so excited! I show you my delicious tits right as the cum drips out and I want all that cum all over my breasts. Give it to me!

File name: LIPS 0059 Erotic Face JOI
File Size : 255 MB
Runtime : 8 min 27 s
Resolution : 854x480
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/f89f9eaf5be33/LIPS_0059_Erotic_Face_JOI.mp4

My Luscious Lips Will Seduce Your Mind And Your Wallet - Princess Kaylynn

There you are, slipping into my web of seduction & growing more entranced by the second. My luscious lips are about to take over your mind. And there’s nothing you can do to stop me. There’s nothing you can do to stop them from taking everything, is there? And you don’t want it to stop, it feels so good. Just let go and let me take over your mind.

Just stare at them, at how full they r, how perfect, how sexy. I’ll bet you didn’t even realize that my lips could hold so much power over you. They are so sensual, you find that you can’t look away, you’re completely mesmerized by them. I barely even have to utter a word from my perfect lips and still you’re so captivated by them.Read less
My lips are going to take you for all you’re worth, sucker. You will find yourself helplessly emptying your wallet right into my account. It’s so hard to resist giving me everything. My exquisite lips are taking over your mind. I take over your mind, my lips are just there to guide u. You find yourself slipping away from reality as you jerk yourself stupid for me.

My lips and my face are so captivating. You can’t look away. You’re trapped. And you love it. You’re mesmerized by their gloss. You are in love with them, you’re in love with me. There is no escaping. There’s nothing you can do to stop me. I own you. You’re mine.

File name: LIPS 0060 My Luscious Lips Will Seduce Your Mind And Your Wallet
File Size : 270 MB
Runtime : 7 min 51 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4135129143b03/LIPS_0060_My_Luscious_Lips_Will_Seduce_Your_Mind_And_Your_Wallet.mp4

Part 2 Cum Slut Training Checking In - Bratty Bunny

How are we doing so far? Are we making progress? I'm just checking in to see if everything is going as planned! We need to get you ready for your BIG SHOW. I'll make any adjustments as needed. Maybe get you to do something a little naughtier or dirtier this time perhaps. I want to ramp up your Cum Slut Game! I guess I'll have to be a little more strict and cruel this time, huh? Are you ready for this verbal lashing? I can't have bad cumsluts in my herd! I need good sluts who can entertain!!

File name: LIPS 0061 Part 2 Cum Slut Training Checking In
File Size : 755 MB
Runtime : 10 min 26 s
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bad7a8fd258cf/LIPS_0061_Part_2_Cum_Slut_Training_Checking_In.mp4

Bound - Goddess Leena Fox

Staring at Me and listening to My heavenly voice is the perfect way to spend a day. You think about Me all day every day. Just thinking of Me brings a smile to your face. Every thing about Me brings out your true submissive self. You love Me so much. This love is more than anything you have ever experienced. There is nothing else you want or need for since you have found Me because it feels so good to love Me. Loving Me and giving Me everything, every single part of you, makes your life complete. Listen to My beautiful words and don’t stop staring at My beautiful face. For the most beneficial effect, let your love for Me wash over you as you watch this clip on loop.

File name: LIPS 0063 Bound
File Size : 800 MB
Runtime : 12 min 12 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4ceeb1ad286a5/LIPS_0063_Bound.mp4

Brainless Gooning Wallet Drone - Goddess Leena Fox

You've been craving this. You need this. You need to turn your brain off and stare at me. My beautiful body, my beautiful ass, my mesmerizing tits, it's only us here, your cock and your wallet, just us, no one else, just goon. Just gooning and sending. Just my perfect tight body, just you and me and all my beautiful curves. Me and you and that throbbing cock and your wallet. Looking at all my gorgeous curves makes you need to goon. You need to goon, you need to edge that cock, for me and only me. Edge that cock just for me until there's nothing left in that empty brain of yours.

File name: LIPS 0064 Brainless Gooning Wallet Drone
File Size : 737 MB
Runtime : 9 min 59 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/24dc7f38fb11b/LIPS_0064_Brainless_Gooning_Wallet_Drone.mp4

Stroke Zombie – Princess Kendi Olsen

- Braindead P-0-p-p-3-r-z Stroke Zombie

Hey dumbfuck, are you ready to get even dumber for me today? Braindead? A little stroke zombie. Yes, I see it in your eyes, you want to sniff p.0.p.p.3.r.z.. You can’t wait to get all fucked up for me. I know how your brain works, you want to be a braindead loser, stroking and snorting for Goddess. How bad do you want it? I know you’re hard already and aching to sniff. You want to snort and stroke and snort and stroke.
Little loser bitches like you love being braindead. Tunnel vision on me, stroking your cock to me. You fucking love it when I take away your ability to think. I fucking love you when you’re stupid, open to suggestions, helpless against them. When I have you high and horny like that I could have you sign over everything to me and it would be fucking easy.
Shake up your bottle and get ready to submit. You want it, don’t you? Snort it up my little slave, right to the brain. But that’s not enough, sniff again. Your brain is starting to tingle and your body starts to feel so good. P.0.p.p.3.r.z.. make you so fucking horny. Start stroking. Your cock needs it so bad, it gets so sensitive when you snort those p.0.p.p.3.r.z.. Straight to the brain, straight to the cock. You can’t resist me.
It feels so fucking good! Pump, pump, pump as you focus on me and my body and my words. Your brain is turning to mush. You don’t need your brain. I will do all of the thinking for you. Snort again loser. Get fucked up. Take another snort and stare at my hot body. You’re so fucking stupid. My body makes you just as brainless as those p.0.p.p.3.r.z..
Look how gorgeous I am, I know you can’t look away. You’re completely mesmerized by me. Let your brain go and stroke to me. Mindless pumping slave. Pump your cock for your Princess, let go of everything else. You’re lost now, so high and horny. Give me your cum, give me your brain, give me your money, give me your free will. Now you’re high and all used up, floating on a perfect cloud of euphoria.
– Princess Kendi Olsen –

File name: LIPS 0065 Stroke Zombie
File Size : 752 MB
Runtime : 10 min 17 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3923399ec7172/LIPS_0065_Stroke_Zombie.mp4

Mindless Aroma Sniffing Pump Slave - Goddess Leena Fox

Goddess Leena Fox! This clip is incredibly intense. Get your aroma out and get ready to have your brain fucked! Leena has created another masterpiece for HumiliationPOV! Her gorgeous body and mind blowing visuals have you pumping away but it’s the audio that will truly mindfuck you. It has so many layers, so many voice, so many words filling your brain that it will effortlessly mindwash you and erase your brain.
You are my pump slave. You live to pump for me. Say it, ‘I am Goddess Leena’s pump slave’. You can’t take your hand off of your cock. Pump, pump, pump. Pump slaves pump. Pump slaves don’t cum. If you cum then all the pumping ends. You don’t want that, do you? You wanna keep pumping for me, pumping for this perfect body. It’s such a blissful rush pumping away. Staring at my body. One look at me and you know you have to pump for me. You are my pump slave. I want you to sniff aroma for me, pump slave. Sniff aroma pump slave. Pump slaves sniff aroma. You can’t take your hand off of your cock. Pump and sniff. Pump and sniff.
Sniff aroma and stare at my gorgeous curves while I tease you and fuck your brain. Sniff, sniff, sniff while I fuck your brain. You can’t take your hand off your cock while you stare at my sexy body while I tease you and fuck your brain. Pump pump pump. Pump slaves don’t cum. Pump slaves pump and sniff. You live to pump for me. You are Goddess Leena’s pump slave.
Pump your dick while you sniff and I fuck your brain. You are a pump slave. Pump for me, pump slave. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Pump, pump, pump. Get lost in my perfect curves. Pump slaves don’t cum, pump slaves just pump. I want you to sniff aroma. You can’t take your hand off of your cock, pump slave. You are a mindless pump slave. Sniff aroma pump slave. Pump slaves sniff aroma. Pump and sniff, pump and sniff while I fuck your brain. Pump for this perfect body. You can’t stop, can you? Just sniffing and pumping, sniffing and pumping. Just look at me, you can’t stop, my body is perfect, my words are fucking your brain. The aroma is fucking your brain.
You are a pump slave. You need to be my pump slave. Pump slaves can’t take their hands off of their cock. They just sniff and pump. Pump your cock while you sniff and I fuck your brain. You live to pump for me. You are Goddess Leena’s pump slave. Pump for Goddess Leena. Pump slaves don’t cum. Pump slaves sniff and pump. I want you to sniff more. You are my pump slave. You only pump for me. Sniff and pump, sniff and pump, sniff and pump. Let me fuck your brain. Pump, pump, pump. You can’t take your hand off of your cock. I want you to sniff aroma. Pump slaves don’t cum, pump slaves just pump. You are my pump slave.
There’s no going back now. It’s too late. You’ve sniffed too much for me. You’ve pumped too much for me. It’s irreversible. Just sniff, pump, goon. Sniff, pump, goon. Let me mindwash you and fuck your brain. Sniff, pump, goon. Let me mindwash you. You can’t take your hand off your cock, you can’t move your eyes from your screen. You can’t stop pumping. You are my pump slave. You love to pump for me. Time to loop, loop me, loop this clip.

File name: LIPS 0066 Mindless Aroma Sniffing Pump Slave
File Size : 739 MB
Runtime : 10 min 0 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/5d4c9529965f1/LIPS_0066_Mindless_Aroma_Sniffing_Pump_Slave.mp4

Overdose On Me - Goddess Leena Fox

Goddess Leena Fox has created another intense mindfuck clip that will fuck you up! You sniffing gooners are going to love this one! Goddess Leena mercilessly teases you with her perfect body over and over again, with subtle visual effects that enhance her gorgeous curves and are perfect for a sniffing puppet like you. The audio is layered with Goddess Leena’s voice, encouraging you over and over again to Overdose. Overdose, drool, and feel your brains leak out of your head.

Overdose on me. Take me in more than you should. Sniff more from your bottle more than you should. Overdose on me. Watch my clips more than you should. Pay me more than you should. Overdose on me. Take this addiction to extremes. Sniff more and more. Pay more and more. Overdose on me. Watch me more than you should. Jerk to me more than you should. Overdose on me.

It will feel so good to overdose, because you know that you shouldn’t. Yet the idea of overdosing has your cock twitching. The idea of overdosing has your cock throbbing so hard. Overdose on me. Sniff more than you should. Pay me more than you should. Take me in more than you should. Pay me more. Sniff more. Overdose. Watch my clips more than you should. Overdose on me. Pay me more and more. Pay me more and more. Overdose on me. Sniff more and more and more.

Overdose. Sniff more and more, pay more and more, watch more and more. Overdose on me. It will feel so good to overdose because you know that you shouldn’t. Yet the idea of overdosing has your cock twitching. The idea of overdosing has your cock throbbing so hard. Overdose on me. Jerk to me more than you should. Take this to the extremes. Pay me more than you should. Sniff more than you should. Take me in more than should. Worship me more than you should. Overdose on me. Sniff more and more. Pay more and more. It feels so good to overdose on me. You can’t stop. You can’t resist. You want to overdose. You need to overdose. Overdose. Take your addiction to the extreme. Overdose.

File name: LIPS 0069 Overdose On Me
File Size : 737 MB
Runtime : 10 min 5 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bfdcebf81235c/LIPS_0069_Overdose_On_Me.mp4

Kinky Cum Eater - Harley LaVey

I bet I can convince you to do whatever I want you to. Let’s face it, you worship the ground I walk on. I know how much you adore me. How you sit at home refreshing my page and binging on my clips night after night. I make you so hot and horny, you would do anything I ask of you. Especially when you know how much it turns me on. I have so much fun controlling when and where you orgasm. And theres nothing like the grand finale…especially when you’re all worked up. You see men LOVE facials, but so do I. And I want to see you do that for me today. I want you to prove your adoration by becoming a kinky little cum eater for me.

File name: Kinky Cum Eater
File Size : 328 MB
Runtime : 11 min 4 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/1720799b2a346/Kinky_Cum_Eater.mp4

HAIR LOVING GODDESSES BRUSHING ASMR - AstroDomina

It's just me and my friend Ashley, grooming each other and bantering today :) enjoy! Whether you're a hair fetishist or just love watching sensual relaxing play between two Goddesses, Sydney and Ashley are together just hanging out, talking about their hair and how they take care of it. Sydney then starts to slowly and senually brush Ashley's hair. It's very relaxing to watch and might even trigger ASMR in some peole. It's almost like you're a fly on the wall with these two gorgeous women as they chat and play with each other's hair. We even get a few closeups and slow sensual follows on the brush and Ashley's long colored locks. Sissies should pay attention as well, so you know just how the Goddess in your life needs to be taken care of! It's the little things that matter, so enjoy this fun hair loving glimpse into Goddess life!

File name: LIPS 0071 HAIR LOVING GODDESSES BRUSHING ASMR
File Size : 200 MB
Runtime : 8 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bfcf89ee6c5c5/LIPS_0071_HAIR_LOVING_GODDESSES_BRUSHING_ASMR.mp4

BRAZILIAN HAIR BRUSHING - MissMaddieJ

Maddie's hair is naughty. Or is it knotty? Either way, she needs some help brushing. Can you help her make sense of her long black beautiful hair. It takes a lot of work and patience to make it look so soft and shiny. Have you ever fantasized about cumming in Maddie's hair? What a mess that would be huh?

File name: LIPS 0073 BRAZILIAN HAIR BRUSHING
File Size : 177 MB
Runtime : 8 min 18 s

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/ad5845782cf06/LIPS_0073_BRAZILIAN_HAIR_BRUSHING.mp4

Imagine Big Juicy Goddess Lips All Over - Briellajaden111

I have the most amazing DSL's. (Dick sucking lips - for those who don't know what the abbreviation means). They are so big, plump and sexy. You can't stop looking at them. It turns you on to sit there and watch me put on layer after layer of the sticky gloss. My lips are so pink and gorgeous now. I love how thick the gloss is getting. Don't you wish you could feel my lips on your dick, and the sticky gloss is just an added bonus. I even kiss a mirror, and you know your pretending it was you in the mirrors place. I leave my sexy, glossy lip imprint on the mirror and show it to the camera. I give you super, close ups of my big, juicy lips and blow you kisses. You know how much this turns you on... MmmmHmm

File name: LIPS 0074 Imagine Big Juicy Goddess Lips All Over
File Size : 284 MB
Runtime : 6 min 25 s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/3b77ac350bb5d/LIPS_0074_Imagine_Big_Juicy_Goddess_Lips_All_Over.mp4