shay from honey cream

redditnsm

does anyone know, shay modeling on a site other than honey-cream? hc already on archive mode so there is no update

wsxzaq111

She had her own site for a while called shayadams.com with vids and pics similiar in style to the honey-cream content. It's shut down now.

larry dickman

There's a lot of unposted content of Shay's out there (referring to HC or SA content that didn't seemed to be "shared" somewhere along the line). When they had a site just for her for some reason I didn't follow it very closely, was only when it was shut down and hard to find the content that she became worth the search. There is some blog type photos out there too that shows her a bit more dressed down without the makeup, she's a doll.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldoutboardman

Ok, after many hours of sleepless nights, LOL, and much searching I am downloading all of Shay's content from HC....... Videos and Pics. I will share on KK but will require a schooling on how to do that. Videos are MP4, pics are RAR. I will admit I'm a little nervous about loading as I have never done this. Any tips from anyone will be apppreciated.................... Its coming soon.